"But Honey....I Don't Want To"

Story Info
I wife is forced into ever deeper sexual exploits.
9.4k words
4.06
509.5k
354
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enjoy987
enjoy987
109 Followers

I was in Chicago last month when I met Chris, an old high school buddy, on the street. We hadn't talked since graduating when he went west and I went east for college. I had just finished my day at a conference and he had wrapped up a business meeting. He was going to meet his wife in an hour in a bar just down the street, so he asked me to join him for a drink so that we could catch up while he waited. When I asked him about his wife, this is the story that he told me.

*****

I met Angela just over a year ago. She still lived at home with her parents. We went out a couple of times before we ended up at my place one night after dinner. I made a play for her and that's when I found out, to my amazement, that this 23 year old blond goddess was still a virgin! She's gorgeous! Five foot eight and 130 pounds with long hair, long legs, and beautiful 32 D tits!

As we kissed on the couch, her body was driving me wild. I groped her tits and tried to push her onto her back.

"I want to fuck you!" I whispered.

"But Honey............I....No.....I don't want to!" she replied.

"You'll do it and enjoy it!" I said gruffly.

Suddenly she stopped struggling and I quickly undressed her. When I started playing with her tits and nipples, I could see that she was trying hard not to be excited, but her body was betraying her. Her nipples got bright pink and rock hard and as I sucked and pulled them I heard a few soft sighs. Soon I spread her long legs and pressed my hard cock against her pussy lips. Angela whimpered as I held her down and forced my cock into her pussy. I felt her hymen break and I slid up into her.

"Ohhhhh nooooo!" Angela moaned and turned her head to one side.

I started fucking her and again her body betrayed her. I was surprised when she came after only a couple of dozen quick thrusts. She tried to hide it, but I knew that she'd cum by the way that her body had quivered and her face, neck, and chest had flushed bright pink!

I thought that might be the last time that I saw her, but we continued dating. About every second date we'd end up at my place and we'd screw. While she was never what you'd call enthusiastic, she would always submit whenever I pushed the issue. I was getting off on the power I seemed to have over her as much as from the sex!

Then she said that her parents wanted her to bring me over for supper. Wow, that was an eye opener! Her father is a Baptist and strict as hell! I never knew how the Baptists treated their women. The men run the church and women can't take any part other than serving the men breakfast every Saturday morning. Angela grew up in a home where her father's word was law and she, her mother, and her younger sister had to obey! I couldn't believe the way that they acted around him, like he was some kind of royalty or something. Eyes were always kept down and he did all the talking.

"What do you think of my little girl?" he asked me.

"I think that she's terrific!" I replied.

He scowled at me and asked "I hope that you're an honorable man and that there will be no sex before a wedding!"

I quickly glanced at Angela and the fear in her eyes told me to say, "Absolutely not, sir!"

I went home that night and thought about what I'd stumbled onto. I woman who had been trained from childhood to obey a man. She was just what I wanted, and gorgeous as well! A couple of months later I asked her father if I could marry her, I hadn't even bothered to ask Angela who was in the room when I asked him. By this time I'd been going to their church for a while and partaking in the men's breakfasts and men only meetings. Angela's father thought that I was perfect! He gave me his permission and four months later we were married and I was a full member of the Baptist Church.

Angela was the perfect, subservient wife. Just about every second night I'd force her to have sex with me. I didn't want any kids, so I kept her on birth control. Angela was never very enthusiastic, but her body continued to betray her. While she never cried out, I knew that she was having orgasms while I fucked her. One night about three months after we'd gotten married I had her naked in bed and was about to screw her.

"Hey Babe," I said looking down at her dark brown pubic hair. "I want you to get some waxing done!"

She looked down at her crotch and said, "Sure, I suppose that a trim would be good since bathing suit season is almost here."

I grinned and said, "I don't mean just a trim. I want you to get a Brazilian!"

She stared at me for a few seconds and then said, "But Honey.......I don't' want to do that!"

I glared at her and growled, "I don't care what you want! You will do it because I tell you to!"

She looked up at me with wide eyes and then whispered, "Ok, Honey."

Two days later Angela came home late from work and walked up to me as I was sitting in the living room. She dropped her pants and panties and stood there waiting for me to look up at her. Her pussy was as smooth and bald as a baby's! I loved the way that it felt, but she flinched when I ran my fingers over her pussy lips because they were so much more sensitive! Watching her naked and swollen pussy lips as my hard cock slipped in and out of her was an incredible turn on for me! After that I forced Angela to use tweezers to pluck her pussy bald every couple of days so that she never got any stubble.

Then, about a couple of weeks later I told this shy Baptist girl, "Babe, I want you to suck my cock!"

She looked surprised and then aghast!

"But Honey..........I don't want to do that!" she said.

I growled at her, "I don't care what you don't want to do! You'll do it because I tell you to!"

She looked down submissively and said, "Ok, Honey."

She wasn't very good at first, but with my coaching she became better. After a few times, I asked her how she liked it.

"I don't like it at all," she replied. "It makes me feel dirty when I do it!"

I grinned at her and said, "Too bad!"

A couple of weeks later while I had her sucking my cock, I said to her, "Babe, tonight I'm going to cum in your mouth!"

Her reaction was predictable. "But Honey.......I......I really don't want to do that!"

Once again I just growled at her, "That's too bad, because I'm telling you how it's going to be. Now keep sucking and get ready! I don't want you to miss any of my cum!"

Reluctantly but obediently she returned to work on my cock. After a couple of minutes I was ready to cum, so I held her head with both hands so that she couldn't back away and spewed my semen into her mouth! Angela choked and gagged, and some semen dribbled down her chin, but she'd swallowed most of it.

"Wow!" I said.

Angela just stared at the bed between us. I spent half an hour eating her bald pussy while I recovered. She came three times! Then, after Angela's talented mouth got me hard again, I fucked her so long that she had three more orgasms! She never cried out in pleasure when she came, as if she was somehow ashamed of what her body was doing! I was impressed with the number of orgasms that she could have! We both lay there gasping for air afterwards.

"That was the absolute best sex ever!" I said between gasps.

From then on I forced her to give me a blow job before every time we had sex! It was incredible! In no time she could swallow my load without gagging or losing a drop, and afterwards I lasted longer so I would fuck her into oblivion! She didn't like it, but her body betrayed her every time and by the time I was done she was exhausted from her multiple orgasms!

I didn't think it could get any better, but it did. One night shortly afterwards she was sucking my cock when I said, "Hey Babe. Take me deep!"

"What?" Angela asked, her eyes wide.

"You heard me! I want you to take my cock all the way in and down your throat!"

"But Honey.........I...." then she cast her eyes down and slowly nodded.

For the next half hour there was a lot of gagging and retching as Angela trained her throat to accept my cock. I wouldn't let her give up! Finally she managed to get her gag reflex to relax and I looked down to see her nose pressed hard against my pubic bone as all of my 7 and a half inches went into her mouth and down her throat. Once she had that licked, I forced her to start bobbing her head back and forth until I came and shot my full load straight down her throat! What a feeling!

With her eyes watering and gasping for breath, Angela looked up at me.

"Good job, Babe!" I said.

From then on I used Angela's throat every time we had sex. I would position her on our bed on her back with her head hanging over the edge. I'd stand on the floor with my hands braced on the bed and literally fuck her throat! My balls bounced on her eyes and nose, and she could only breath when I pulled my cock back on every stroke! Angela submitted to this! And then, after I shot my cum down her throat, I'd eat her pussy until I got hard again, and then I'd fuck her pussy like a madman bringing her off as many times as I could!

I was lapping at her pussy one night after fucking her throat when I got an idea.

"Hey Babe. I want you to get your nipples pierced!"

"What?" she cried, covering her tits with her arms

"You heard me. I'll book an appointment for you this weekend!"

That Saturday afternoon when we got home, Angela had 1/8th inch thick bars in both of her nipples with a half ring on each that was held on by two threaded balls on the ends of the bars. We had to wait about six weeks for Angela's nipples to heal, but after that I always played with them while having sex. She would never admit it, but I could tell by the way that her body responded that she just loved to have me tug on them and twist them using those half rings!

Up until then, Angela had always dressed very conservatively, as you'd expect from a good Baptist girl. We were going to a party the next weekend and I told Angela that we were going shopping for a new dress for her to wear. The one that I picked was a classic 'little black dress' and man did it look good on her! It clung to her body like a second skin and barely contained her 32 D's.

"But Honey.......I don't want wear this!"

I leaned close so that no one else could hear and hissed, "You'll wear it to the party this weekend and you'll wear it with nothing on under. Do you understand!"

Angela swallowed nervously and nodded submissively.

I had her go back into the dressing room and take off her underwear. Her bare tits with the bars and rings in her nipples looked fantastic through the thin black material. We bought the dress and as we walked past a jewelry rack on the way out of the store I got another idea. I picked up a stainless steel chain and when we got home I cut the chain in the middle and put the last links through Angela's nipple half rings. When I did the chain up behind her neck, it pulled up on her nipples. I had her put the dress on and walk around the house so that I could see what she looked like. The chain pulling up on her nipples looked fantastic as her large tits bounced around!

That Saturday night Angela was the hit of the party, at least as far as the guys were concerned! Several of the wives and girlfriends gave her a glare, but Angela followed me around demurely. All night long she had two or three guys hanging around us giving her a good looking over! I found myself feeling proud. On the drive home at one in the morning, I started talking to her about it.

"Did you see the way the men were all looking at your tits?" I asked. "I could tell that every one of them wanted to get their hands on them!"

"I....I'm sorry," she replied.

"Oh, don't be. I was proud to see the way that they all were drooling over you! In fact it's made me horny as hell! When we get home we're going to have anal sex!"

Angela's mouth gaped open in surprise and she said, "But Honey......I won't do that! It's disgusting!"

I turned to her and growled, "Yes you will!"

When we got home I watched as she took off her new dress. Then I unhooked the chain from her neck and used the free ends to tug on her nipples, bouncing her tits up and down. I pulled up on them so hard that her tits were pulled into pointy cones and her nipples were up beside her face, then I said, "Get onto the bed on your hands and knees!"

She slowly did as I'd told her.

"Don't move!" I said and headed for the kitchen where I grabbed a bottle of cooking oil. When I returned I poured some oil onto the crack of her ass and used a finger to push some of it into her anus.

"OOOHHH!" she gasped as her back door was forced open. "Chris. Please. No!"

I worked my finger in and out of her anus several times to spread the oil around, then poured on some more and pushed two fingers into her tight brown hole. Angela just gasped and hung her head down in shame. I stripped down and rubbed oil onto my hard cock. I climbed onto the bed behind her and put the head of my cock against her anus. Angela whimpered as I slowly pressed my cock harder and harder against her anus until the pressure forced it open and I slipped inside her! I paused there for several seconds, and then pushed forward again, sliding half my length into her rectum! I'd heard that anal sex could be painful the first time, but it seemed that Angela was a natural! I held her hips with both hands and started fucking her ass! I hoped that it would happen, but still I was surprised a minute later when my hard thrusting in her as brought her to an orgasm! She gasped, maybe surprised herself, and her body quivered as her orgasm hit. Her tight anus brought me of seconds later and I shot my cum deep inside her ass!

Angela collapsed forward and I fell on top of her. I rolled over onto my back, holding her tightly so that she was now on top of me facing the ceiling. I reached around her and grabbed the two chains hanging from her nipples. I pulled on her nipples hard, stretching her tits upwards.

"Rub your clit!" I hissed. "Masturbate for me!"

"But Honey........I....don't do that!"

"You do now!" I growled in her ear. "Do it! And don't stop till you cum again!"

Slowly, Angela moved her right hand down to her crotch while I continued to tug and pull on her nipple chains. I saw her hand start to rub her clit with my still semi hard cock buried in her ass. Faster and faster her fingers moved until I felt her body quiver and she gasped quietly with another orgasm!

Anal sex then became another regular part of our sex life. At least once a week I pushed my cock deep inside her back door. Again I thought that our sex life could never get any better! I was wrong!

Later that summer we got invited to a pool party. I made Angela wear a tiny blue bikini with the chains on her nipple rings hooked behind her neck. When she first took off her cover-up I heard a couple of faint gasps from some of the women. The thin material of Angela's top clearly showed her nipples, which were always hard since being pierced, as well as the bars and rings in them. Everyone could see that the chain around her neck was hooked onto her nipples! I was in my glory! I loved having everyone looking at her tits! Once again she always seemed to have 2 or 3 guys that wanted to talk to her.

After a couple of hours of talking, drinking, and the occasional dip in the pool, I pulled Angela off to one side.

"Babe, do you remember the party where I said I could tell that all of the guys wanted to feel your tits?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Well, it's the same tonight. Every one of those guys wants to get his hands on your tits! And you're going to let some of them!"

"But Honey......." she gasped, staring at me. "We're married!"

"I know that, and as my wife you'll do as I say. No come with me!"

I managed to get one of the husbands alone and said to him, "If you'd like to feel Angela's tits, follow us."

I lead Angela into a corner of the yard between some shrubs and the fence. Moments later the guy I'd spoken to joined us. I stepped behind Angela and undid her bikini top. I pulled it off her shoulders and her bare tits gleamed in the night. In seconds the guy had his hand on her tits, squeezing and kneading them.

"Wow! Nice!" he said quietly while Angela kept her eyes cast down submissively.

I let him play with them for several seconds more, and then said, "When you get back to the pool, quietly spread the word that Angela's tits are here for the groping!"

Reluctantly he let go of her tits and headed back to the 30 or so people around the pool. I watched as he talked to several guys, and over the next half hour five more husbands or boyfriends left their women to come to the bushes and play with Angela's tits!

Later, while driving home, I asked, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Angela turned towards me and I saw a tear run down her cheek. "No!" she said quietly. "Why did you want those guys to touch me?"

I grinned at her and said, "I wanted them to touch you because I enjoy making you do things like that!"

When we got home I was so hot that I fucked her three times, finishing just as dawn was brightening the eastern sky!

For the next while I thought that we'd finally plateaued. Sex was still often and fun, but I didn't add anything new. Frankly, there wasn't anything that I could think of that a man and woman could do that we weren't doing! Then I got another idea!

The next day I got on the Internet and found a site that allowed married people who were looking for a little sex on the side to connect. I found a guy nearby that seemed OK, so I met with him and arranged for him to come over on that Thursday evening.

Tuesday night while I was forcing Angela to have her third orgasm of the night by licking her clit, I said, "Guess what, Babe. We're going to have a threesome!"

Angela jerked up onto her elbows and gasped, "But Honey.......NO! Really! I won't!"

My anger flared and I shouted. "YES YOU WILL!" and I was pleased by the way that Angela cringed. I wrapped my lips around her hard clit and flicked it with my tongue. I forced her to have three orgasms in a row before I relented and sat up to look at her. "You'll fuck with another guy while I watch because I tell you to!"

Panting, Angela closed her eyes and nodded slightly.

Thursday evening I sent Angela to have a long bath, but told her to be back by 7 o'clock. Just before 7, the doorbell rang and Gerry, the guy I'd contacted, was standing outside.

"Come on in, Gerry," I said.

I got him a glass of wine and went to get Angela. I found her sitting on our bed with her bath robe on.

"Get dressed like I told you!" I said sharply.

"But Honey........" she started looking up at me pleadingly.

"Enough of that!" I snapped. "Tonight you'll be a perfect hostess for our guest and you'll do whatever I tell you to without question. You'll get to feel two men inside you at the same time! Now get into that silk teddy I bought you and join us!"

Angela's response was much the same as when her father had ordered her around. She really was beautifully trained! Her eyes dropped to the floor and she quietly started doing as she'd been told. I watched as she dropped her robe from her naked body and pulled the teddy on over her head. It was so short that it barely covered her ass and crotch, and so thin that her hard nipples stood out nicely!

I turned and walked down the hallway with Angela padding obediently behind me. I led her into the living room and guided her to sit down on the couch between Gerry and I.

"Gerry, this is Angela," I said. "Isn't she gorgeous?"

"Fantastic!" Gerry said, his eyes devouring her.

I poured two more glasses of wine and handed one to Angela.

"Drink up, Babe!" I told her. Angela took a sip and I said, "All of it!" She then poured the whole glass down without stopping.

"Now show Gerry how glad you are that he's here by giving him a big kiss!"

enjoy987
enjoy987
109 Followers