But I am NOT Gay

Story Info
Dan never had any doubts about his manhood until...
3.3k words
4.23
63.5k
42
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,095 Followers

INTRODUCTION:

Dan is a very large young man with a very large cock. He was a high school football star and had his way with any girl he chose. Dan loves everything about girls; their tits, their ass, their legs and their sweet smell. When word spread that he was packing a lot of meat, he was swamped with girls wanting to date him. With so many girls throwing themselves at him, he just couldn't decide on just one. He has always thought of himself as a rugged sportsman. He never had any doubts about his manhood until he starts experiencing vivid sexual dreams his first night at college.

*******

Dan is a big scrapping young man who played football in high school, but decides to forego sports in college and devote his time to his studies. Dan Smith is six feet two inches tall and weighs 225 pounds. He was an all-star linebacker in high school. That's why no one can understand why he passes up a full football scholarship offered by several well known Universities. He is certainly large enough to play college football, but chooses not to pursue it. He is a first-semester freshman at the local University studying to be a veterinarian. This is his first time away from home and he wants to show his family he can budget his time wisely and make it through school without all the alumni help that comes with a sports scholarship.

Dan checks into his dorm room and begins to stow his belongings. He can see by the items on the other twin bed that his roommate has already settled in, claiming the bed adjacent to the bathroom. Judging by the clothes on the bed, his roommate is probably average size and in all likelihood, a nerd. Dan doesn't particularly care for nerds. They all seem to be on a different frequency from all the people he is used to hanging with. The X-Box and gaming control on his desk is another sign he is probably a nerd.

Dan hears a noise behind him and turns to see a typical nineteen year old college kid coming through the door. He is approximately 5' 10" one hundred fifty pounds with light brown hair and green eyes. He is dress like an archetypal college freshman; sweat shirt, blue jeans and an old pair of tennis shoes. He doesn't look anything like a nerd.

Dan stepped forward, offered his hand and says, "My name is Dan. And I assume you are my roommate."

The kid extends his hand to shake Dan's and says, "My name Sidney...Glad to meet you."

Dan robustly grips Sidney's hand and is surprised to find it feels a little like squeezing a wet sponge. Dan's strong grip causes Sidney to grimace and give out a painful groan. Dan immediately releases his hand apologizes for hurting him.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you," Dan says apologetically.

"It's okay...I just wasn't expecting you to try and crush my fuckin' hand," Sidney answers half sarcastically.

Sidney walks away; trying to rub feeling back into his hand. His heart is beating 90 miles an hour. He loves being around big strong men like Dan. He can't wait to see Dan naked. Dan returns to putting away his clothes and making his bed. Sidney idly busies himself with tasks like straightening his desk, but secretly steals a glance at Dan's butt when he knows his new roommate is not aware. Dan feels bad about hurting Sidney's hand and offers to buy his lunch at the student center cafeteria. Sidney tells him it is not necessary, but Dan insists. They head off to the student center.

Dan orders a triple-decker club sandwich and Sidney settles for a salad. Dan mutters under his breath something about the high cost of his sandwich. Sidney offers to reimburse him for his salad, but Dan tells him no. They settle at a table near the big screen TV. A football game is on and Dan divides his attention between the game and what Sidney is saying. Sidney becomes noticeably annoyed and says, "I thought we were going to have lunch and get more acquainted as roommates; not watch a football game."

"Oh...I'm sorry, Dan says, "It's just habit, I'm not really paying that much attention to the ballgame."

"Well, if you would prefer to watch the game I'll understand. You look like you are a football player," Sidney remarks.

"I was in high school but not in college."

"Why not?" Sidney asks.

"I just don't want the hassle that comes with playing football and I've decided to devote all my time studying to become a veterinarian."

"How could you possibly view playing football for this University as a hassle? First of all with a football scholarship your books and tuition are free. You get to live in the athletic dorm which is like a luxury hotel. You have an athletic cafeteria that loads you down with free nutritious foods. You have access to free tutors, usually beautiful coeds, to make sure your grades are high enough to keep you eligible. You are treated like a god every place you go on campus..."

"Okay, okay...I get the picture," Dan interrupts. "I can see I probably made a mistake passing up a football scholarship, but I made a decision and will just have to live with it."

"Not necessarily. I work as a trainer for the football team and judging from your size I am prepared to bet that Coach Jacobs will still let you try out for the team."

"Why would he?"

"We are hurting for big men like you; especially on the offensive line. And if you prefer to play defense, you would make a great linebacker."

"Do you really think Coach Jacobs would still let me try out for the team?"

"Give me the okay and I will check on it first thing tomorrow."

"Okay...you have my consent to approach the coach. The cost of the food in this cafeteria alone is reason enough to want the scholarship," Dan remarks.

They finish their lunch and stroll back toward their dorm. Sidney introduces Dan to several other students along the way. Sidney is making Dan feel very welcome his first day in college and Dan is trying to think of a way to repay his kindness. When they get back to the dorm Sidney takes Dan floor to floor introducing him to other students. Everyone seems to know Sidney. Dan figures it's because he is a trainer for the football team. The dorm is a coed dorm so Dan is introduced to both male and female students.

On the floor directly above Dan and Sidney's room they run into a beautiful young coed from Dan's hometown. Her name is Jill and Dan introduces her to Sidney. She just happens to be one of the many girls that had shared her body with Dan in high school. Dan feels she would be the perfect way to repay Sidney's kindness. When they get back to their dorm room Dan says to Sidney, "Jill is a good friend of mine from high school and I can line you up with her if you would like."

Sidney hesitates a minute, clears his throat and says, "Dan I appreciate your consideration, but I thought you knew that I am gay. I am not really interested in girls."

"I know what gay is, Sidney," Dan answers embarrassingly. "I just didn't pick up on any signals you may have put out. Please forgive me if I offended you."

"No, you didn't offend me. I just hope my being openly gay doesn't prevent us from being good friends."

"It won't as long as you don't hit on me," Dan laughs as he grins and pokes Sidney in the side.

Sidney is stunned by Dan's remark and it shows in his facial expression. Dan picks up on the chill in the room and immediately realizes his intended teasing comments aren't taken as a harmless joke. Sidney is obviously insulted by Dan's reply. Dan wonders if he should apologize for the obvious faux pas or just let it die. He chooses to let the matter drop, as does Sidney.

After dinner Dan begins to write a letter home while Sidney prepares to take a shower before going to bed. Neither has had much to say to one another since Dan's insulting comment, but the tension in the room has subsided quite a bit. Things have almost gotten back to how they were when the two first met. Sidney strips totally naked, slips on a pair of shower shoes and nonchalantly strolls toward the bathroom with a bath towel slung over his shoulder. Dan tries to act like he doesn't notices, but he can't keep from stealing a casual look. Sidney has a long narrow cock that has to be at least seven inches long without an erection. He is circumcised and his cock sways like a pendulum from side to side with each step. Dan realizes he is blushing and becomes angry with himself for reacting that way. He knows he is not gay, but he is aroused by the site of Sidney's cock. He had never really studied another boy's cock.

Thirty minutes later Sidney exits the bathroom just as naked as he was before. Dan keeps his head down trying not to look at Sidney's cock, but begins to fidget in his chair. Sidney is used to people acting that way when they are in the company of a naked person.

"Dan, are you by chance bothered by my nudity?" Sidney asks, "Because if you are I will get in the habit of wearing clothes when you are present."

"No...no, I'm not offended," He lies, "I always sleep in the nude myself."

"You're not going to take this nudity as me trying to hit on you?" He asks mockingly.

"Look man, I'm sorry I said that earlier. It was just an awkward attempt at humor. I feel terrible that you took it otherwise. Please let me apologize again."

Sidney takes two steps toward Dan and extends his hand, asking that they start over again like they had just met. Dan stands up and offers his hand. He tries with all his might not to look down at Sidney's cock again, but his eyes keep flicking from Sidney's hand down to his flaccid cock. It's like trying not to blink your eyes; the more you try to resist, the more you blink.

Dan is not comfortable being nude in front of Sidney so he keeps his boxer shorts on when he goes into the bathroom to shower. He brushes his teeth and shaves before slipping his boxers off stepping into the shower. The hot water feels good as it cascades over his body. As soon as Dan starts soaping his cock visions of Sidney's long narrow circumcised cock pops into his mind. The harder he as tries to push that picture from his mind the harder his cock swells. He starts to slowly masturbate while visualizing Sidney's cock getting longer and longer as it grows into a full erection. Dan begins pumping his soapy hard cock faster and faster. Soon his orgasm explodes all over the shower tile. It is the most intense orgasm he has experienced in a very long time. In fact, he can't remember ever having one so intense. His legs become weak and wobbly. He has to sit down on the shower floor to recover. He quietly mumbles to himself, "But I am NOT gay. Damn it I know I am NOT gay."

Dan steps from the shower, dries off with his towel and slips his boxer shorts back on before leaving the bathroom to go to bed. He finds that Sidney has already turned off his bedside lamp and retired for the night. Dan slips under the top sheet of his bunk and removes his boxers, placing them under his pillow. He immediately falls into a very deep sleep. Sometime during the night he has a very vivid wet dream. He dreams that Sidney is sucking his cock. He visualizes Sidney taking his cock deep down his throat. The dream is so real he can actually feel his orgasm bubbling up almost to a climax and then go back down when Sidney switches off his cock to his balls. The dream goes on and on with Sidney teasing him by stopping just before his orgasm occurs. After what seems like forever, Sidney finally allows Dan's orgasm to take place. It is magnificent; causing his body to shake viciously. The dream ends as soon as Sidney sucks all of Dan's cum from his ball sack and swallows every drop of it.

When Dan's alarm clock goes off at seven o'clock he finds Sidney has already gone to breakfast. Dan throws the top sheet back and ambles to the bathroom to relieve his morning pee hard. As he hovers over the toilet he notices a drop of cum on the tip of his cock. There was no semen residue in his bed that he could recall. He wonders where the one drop of cum came from because if he really had an orgasm during a wet dream there would be residue on the sheet or bed. Dan is not circumcised so he slowly pulls the foreskin back and discovers traces of split and saliva around the head of his cock. Someone really had given him a blowjob during the night and apparently swallowed all the evidence.

Dan feels reasonably sure he knows who the culprit was, but will not accuse him; not after offending him like he had the day before. He decides to keep quiet and take precautions that will prevent it from happening again. He quietly admits to himself that it was probably the best blowjob he had ever experienced, but he is NOT gay and will not let it happen again.

That night Sidney is in a jovial moody as he moves around the dorm room humming a happy upbeat song. As he plays a game on his X-Box Sidney makes no mention of what had happened the previous night. He neither says, nor does anything that will throw suspicion his way. Dan is beginning to have second about it being Sidney who violated him. He is beginning to think that it is possible that someone else had snuck into their dorm room and given him an amazing blowjob.

About ten o'clock Sidney strips naked and craws into his bunk. After fluffing his pillow and pulling the sheet over his body, he turns the lamp off by his bed. Dan reads for about thirty more minutes, then slips under the top sheet and removes his boxers. He is still too shy to go nude in front of Sidney. He turns off his lamp and then rolls over on his stomach. He figures it will take two strong men to roll him over on his back if anyone wants to suck his cock again tonight. As far as Dan is concerned, the blowjob problem is solved. Dan drifts off into another deep sleep.

Sometime during the night Dan begins to dream again. He dreams someone is licking his ass crack. It feels like they are running their tongue up and down his crack and circling his asshole with a wet tongue. It feels wonderful. The dream is so realistic he is certain he actually feels a finger enter his ass. It is such a realistic dream; he actually gets chills and goose bumps all over his body. The finger feels like it has a lubricant on it and is coating the inside walls of his ass. That finger is soon joined by a second finger and then a third finger. It feels so good and real, he can't believe it's all just a wet dream.

Suddenly the fingers are gone and are replaced with a long narrow, well lubricated cock that slides in easily. The cock slides all the way up in his ass until a pair of balls are bouncing off his ass cheeks. To Dan's astonishment it doesn't feel at all uncomfortable like he imagined a cock would be up his virgin ass. In fact it feel quite fantastic; causing chills and a wave of warmth to sweep across his whole body. Why shouldn't this long narrow, well lubricated cock feel wonderful, he thinks to himself? It's his dream and he can image it feeling wonderful if he really wants to.

The dream continues as the long narrow, well lubricate cock slides slowly out to the point it almost falls out of his ass and then slides slowly back in until the balls are again laying against his ass cheeks. When it slides out it feels like a long turd coming out of his ass and it causes another wave of chills. As the cock moves in, it slides over Dan's prostate gland and causes a magnificent sensation. Dan can feel an orgasm building deep down in his balls every time the long narrow cock slides in over his prostate. The long narrow cock is getting harder and harder and is starting to throb and pulsate with each in and out motion. Dan feels a cold sweat break out over his body. Suddenly his bowels are flooded with spurt after spurt of semen; triggering a powerful orgasm of his own. Dan grips the sides of the bed and screams, "Oh...my...Goddddd! I'm cummmmmin...! Oh...fucckkkkk...that feels so fuckin' good. This can't possibly be just a dream."

The long narrow, well lubricated cock slides slowly out of his ass and disappears somewhere into the dark night. Dan doesn't have the strength to lift up and turn on the light. He just lies there in the dark struggling for his next breath. It takes at least ten minutes for his breathing to return to normal, but by that time he is back into a deep sleep.

The alarm goes off at seven thirty and Sidney has departed for an early breakfast. Dan finds his stomach and chest stuck to the sheet of his bed by a layer of dried cum. He makes his way to the bathroom and turns on the shower. While he waits for the shower water to reach the proper temperature, he studies the dried cum on his stomach in the bathroom mirror. He feels something on his inner thigh and looks down to discover cum running down his leg. He feels his butt tingle and reaches back to find that the seminal fluid is seeping from his ass. The dream evidently wasn't a dream; it was real. His first emotion is anger. He is determined to find Sidney and kick his worthless ass.

Throughout the day, Dan's emotions fluctuate back and forth from anger, to arousal, back to anger and in some instances to interest. When Sidney comes into the dorm room from dinner, Dan doesn't even acknowledge his presence; he has his nose buried in a textbook pretending to study. Sidney goes straight to his desk and turns on his X-Box and begins playing a game with plenty of sound effects and background noise. Dan figures is he trying to get his attention and he is determined to ignore him. He probably wants to talk, but Dan is not going to fall for his ploy.

At around ten o'clock, Sidney stripes off his clothes and curls up in his book with a book. Thirty minutes later Dan strips off his boxers and boldly walks nude to his bunk. This is a first for Dan and it doesn't go unnoticed by Sidney. He glances over at Sidney and tosses a tube of K-Y jelly on the night stand by his bunk. He lays face down on his top sheet; not bothering to cover himself. He reaches up and turns off his lamp and says, "Good night, Sidney."

Sidney turns off his lamp and says, "Good night, Dan...Sweet dreams."

JSipes
JSipes
1,095 Followers