But I Thought [You Were a Lesbian]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarstenAT
CarstenAT
172 Followers

Kyra grabbed him by the collar and insisted.

She unlocked the door and went inside. When she was sure Daz wasn't home, she grabbed his hand and brought him straight into the bedroom where she and Daz slept. Brent looked around the room for only a second before Kyra shut off the lights, leaving only an old lava lamp on. Even then, Brent could see sex toys littering the dresser, an end table, the floor.

Kyra was busy straightening the sheets and covers on the futon. Brent watched her and smiled to himself. She rose and faced him. "What?"

"Mmmm, you're beautiful, Kyra. Just beautiful."

"Oh, no I'm not. I'm boyish and I don't wear heels, I'm not feminine..."

"So wrong. You know what else?"

"What?"

"It goes right to the bone."

"I think you're beautiful too, right to the bone." They stood looking at each other, desire rising in each. "Take your shoes off."

Brent kicked off his shoes and let his jacket fall to the floor. She too had her jacket off and raised her arms awaiting his embrace. They kissed standing up for a several moments before Kyra started rubbing her crotch on his thigh. He didn't back off, knowing she could feel his dick already hard in his jeans. Kyra began breathing heavy, already flooding and wanting him.

In only a moment they were naked and rolling on the futon, kissing and biting and sucking nipples. Kyra reached down to grab his cock and told him, "I want to feel you."

"Mmmm, me too."

"But I can't do penetration, Brent. I just can't."

"It's alright, Kyra. It's alright."

"And I need to lead. It has to be that way."

"I understand."

"Mmmm, Brent, make me cum again?"

"Kyra, I'd be glad to."

"I'm going to make you cum again too. I give you no choice in the matter." Kyra jumped to her bureau and opened a drawer and came back with, what? Brent was confused. "Is that, a thermos?"

She laughed. "Not exactly. It's a fleshlight." Brent still didn't understand. Kyra turned it toward him and he studied the thing.

"It looks like a, um..."

"A pussy?"

"Yeah."

"The latest in sex toys for men."

"Oh, you little fart."

Brent looked at Kyra's beautiful body and gorgeous face and finally looked in her eyes. Kyra reached for the bottle of lube next to her on the bed. Brent's cock stuck straight up and he noticed Kyra squirting lube on the pussy lips of the fleshlight. He reached for her and pulled her toward him and began fondling her with only his pinky fingers, flicking her nipples, running his fingers across her ribs, touching and tickling. Kyra squirmed and moaned, ready for what came next.

Brent saw she was ready, rose up and grabbed her leg and pulled it toward him. She knew what he wanted and turned and scooted into position where her sopping wet cunt would be right over his face and her face was right over his warm member. Squirting lube on his cock, she eagerly brought the toy into position above his erect penis. Just then, Brent gently pulled her sex down to his mouth and kissed it gently, lovingly, tongueing into its folds and recesses.

Kyra moaned with delight, "Oh!, Oooooooh, Ah! Ooooh. Mmmm, hmmm." She stared at his dick and wanted so desperately to make it gush again. Teasing the tip of Brent's strong cock with the toy's pussy lips, Kyra said, "I'm going to slide your stiff hot cock into my pussy while you drive that tongue into me. Can you feel my pussy lips on your slick cock?"

Brent was only confused by her wording for a second. Once he understood, it was so fucking hot! Using the fleshlight, Kyra was going to fuck his dick and his tongue at the same time! He admired her innovation.

"Now," Kyra began, "I'm going to pump your cum out!" Before these words left her lips, she plunged the fleshlight cunt down onto his throbbing schlong. Now it was Brent's turn to moan. "Mmmm, mmmm," he moaned, his mouth full of Kyra's tight canal.

Kyra was moaning too as Brent gently tongued Kyra's clit, then shoved it forcefully into her vag. "Oh!, Ooooooh, ooooh!" as she gyrated her slick pussy over his tongue and lips.

"Fuck me, Kyra. Fuck me!"

Kyra went wild with the knowledge that Brent was loving everything she did to him. All so new and fantastic. Each time the fleshlight ate Brent's cock, he convulsed and moaned.

Meanwhile, Kyra too moaned and cried and wanted more. She pumped Brent harder like she was trying to extract oil from deep in the Earth. Brent responded by tongue fucking her in sync with her pumping. Kyra shivered and writhed as Brent's tongue fucked her slit. With each probing, Kyra slammed the fleshlight cunt all the way to the base of Brent's stiff cock. She writhed and called out and moaned and pumped and finally she just screamed, "Aaaaah, aaaaah! Oh!, oh, oh, oh, oooooh, Oh! Mmmmm, ooooooh!" as her orgasm gripped her deep into her sex and finally fell over, nearly unconscious.

Hearing her cries and moans and then her screams, Brent felt his cream rise from somewhere deep inside and let it gush into Kyra's handheld slit. "Gnnnnnn, ooooooh! Ooooh! Oh! Oooooh! Uh! Uh! Oooommmm." He pumped more and more as his cock kept throbbing, trying to tap a cum reserve after it had already been drained.

Kyra pulled off the fleshlight and licked Brent's cock clean, then rolled over, turned around and came at Brent's mouth like a predator. They kissed and hugged and rolled over the futon, barely coming up for air. Each relished tasting the mixture of pussy juice and man cream.

Several moments passed where they lay in each other's arms, nearly passed out. Finally, Brent began kissing her and she responded in kind.

At length, he said, "I don't really want to go."

"I know. We have each others." She looked sad, as if she expected Brent to end it all right there. One night of madness and they each would go back to their lives.

"Kyra, I don't want to mess up our friendship. It's special. No matter what happens with this."

"I don't want to mess that up either. It's special to me too." She smiled and they kissed each other for several more minutes.

Finally, as Brent walked toward his car, he said, "See you at work?"

"Yeah, see you tomorrow."

They smiled at each other, both unsure of what the future held.

CarstenAT
CarstenAT
172 Followers
12