But I Won't Do That Ch. 06

Story Info
She has company while he's out of town.
3.9k words
4.33
125.5k
22

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers

Sunday morning, Parker woke up horny. No surprise, since he'd spent the evening before watching two of his coworkers fuck me.

I was already awake, but hadn't gotten out of bed yet. I was a little sore from the fucking I'd gotten; both Gordon and Greg had large cocks, and my pussy wasn't used to that much activity in one night. In addition to both of them fucking me, Parker had given me a workout after they'd left; watching me with Gordon always got him wound up, and we had some of the best sex of our marriage after Gordon left. I still couldn't believe my husband wanted me to be fucked by other men, but it seemed to make him happy. I just wasn't sure how I felt about it.

Parker turned toward me and rubbed his cock against my thigh. "Good morning, Jemma," he said.

"It feels like someone's having a good morning, anyway," I replied.

"It'll be a better morning after I fuck my sexy wife."

"Don't you have to get ready to catch your plane?"

"I have time for some fun with you first." He covered my boob with his hand. "I won't get to touch this hot body for a whole week. I need something to keep me going till I get home."

"You mean you aren't going to fuck other women while you're gone?" I wasn't sure how I'd feel if he did, but since I was fucking other men, I wouldn't have much room to complain.

"I've told you, you're enough for me. I don't want to fuck anyone else. Besides, it's a business trip. I'll be too busy to think about even masturbating, let alone fucking anyone other than you." He slipped his hand inside the neck of my nightie and played with my nipple. "I'll just have fantasies about you the whole time I'm gone."

"You could fuck someone else if you wanted."

"Jemma, it's pointless to even talk about it, because I don't want to. I have no interest in other women. If I ever meet another woman I'm interested in, I'll talk to you about it. You know that."

"Maybe I should invite one of my women friends over so she can seduce you like you had Gordon do to me," I said.

"Honey, you know I'm not interested, so just let it go." He tweaked my nipple. "Now, about giving me something to remember you by?"

"I'm having a hard time with you telling me I can fuck Gordon while you're gone, and knowing you're not going to be getting any," I said.

Parker sighed and took his hand away. "Jemma, why do we have to go through this again? If you don't want to fuck Gordon, don't. I don't care one way or the other. I just said it's okay with me if you do. You like being fucked; I won't be around to fuck you for a week. Then again, you've got the vibrator if you get horny. So do what you want."

"Are you mad at me?" I demanded. What kind of man got mad at his wife for not wanting to fuck someone else?

"No, I'm not mad. I'm just getting tired of having the same debate over and over again. You've admitted you like fucking Gordon. I'm pretty sure you liked having a threesome with Gordon and Greg last night; at least from where I was standing you seemed to be having a damn good time. But whatever. If you want to stay unfucked all week, that's your choice. If you want to stop having Gordon and Greg over, that's your choice. But for crying out loud, stop complaining about it."

"Whatever." I got out of bed. "Sorry I'm irritating you. You're right, I do like it. But it still feels wrong to me, and part of me is never going to be really happy with myself for doing it. And that same part refuses to accept that you're happy about it. But I'm done arguing, Parker. You're right. I can't have it both ways."

I left the room and went into the bathroom. A nice, hot shower might make me forget about this argument, and might take care of some of the soreness from the night before. I still couldn't believe I'd let myself be talked into a threesome with Gordon and Greg, after swearing that I wasn't going to let Greg touch me. But I shouldn't have been surprised; for the past few weeks, every time I said I wasn't going to do something, I ended up doing it.

I turned on the shower and stripped. Deliberately, I wiped all thoughts of Gordon and Greg out of my head. I was going to take a completely nonthinking shower. Maybe Parker was right; maybe I did debate too much. Hell, how many women had their husbands tell them they could fuck other men? Especially other men as hot and hung as Gordon and Greg.

With the water adjusted to the right temperature, I stepped into the flow and let the water stream through my hair and over my body. I ran my hands over my breasts, then down my torso to my pussy. I was a little sore to the touch, but my touch was more arousing than painful. Apparently I hadn't had enough the night before.

I rubbed my clit lightly, and despite my decision not to think during this shower, memories of the night before came to mind. It had been exciting to fuck two men. Having the attention of three men, counting Parker, solely on me had been one of the most arousing things I'd ever experienced. Of course I'd enjoyed it; what woman wouldn't? But under the enjoyment was the lingering guilt of cheating on my husband, going against everything I'd been taught about what marriage was supposed to be, even though Parker knew about it and condoned it.

But the pictures in my head of Greg's cock in my mouth while Gordon fucked my pussy, along with the friction of my finger on my clit, quickly brought me close to cumming. I was almost there when I heard the bathroom door open. "I didn't invite you in here," I said.

"I know, but I wanted to apologize." Parker slid back the shower curtain. He was naked. "I'm sorry for getting angry with you. I know you're still getting used to all this, and I love you for doing it, because you know how much it means to me and how much I like watching it."

"That's the only reason I am doing it," I said. "Because I know it means a lot to you. But I do enjoy it, and I'll try to stop arguing about it so much. I'm still not sure about having Gordon over while you're gone, though. The whole point was for you to watch me fuck someone else, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was. And I love watching it. Look, do you mind if I get in there with you? It's kind of cold out here."

I laughed and moved over so he could step into the shower. "Come on in. I guess I've forgiven you somewhat."

"Forgiven me? What did I do?"

"Got mad at me. And interrupted my shower."

Parker put his arms around me. "And what were you doing in here that I interrupted?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I would." He fingered my clit. "Did it have anything to do with this?"

"Mmm, yes, it did."

He put more pressure on it. "Were you playing with yourself, Jemma?"

"Yes."

"And what were you doing to yourself? Were you fucking yourself with your finger, or just playing with your clit?"

"Just playing with my clit."

"So you didn't want to do this?" He thrust two fingers inside me. "Doesn't that feel good?"

"Parker!" The orgasm that he'd interrupted was coming closer again. "Keep doing that!"

"Oh? And what do I get if I do?"

"You can fuck me."

"I can, huh?" He added a third finger, stretching me. "What if I don't want to fuck you? What if I just want to keep doing this?"

"Then keep doing it. Oh, god, Parker!"

He kept fucking me with his fingers and used his thumb to rub my clit until I finally cried out, "Parker! Fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Good." He took his hand away and turned me around, facing the shower wall. "Bend over."

I did, bracing my hands against the wall, and Parker thrust his cock into me. He fucked me hard for several minutes, gasping and moaning and occasionally calling me a slut, which I didn't mind as much as I'd thought I would. In fact, it turned me on to hear such a rude word used to describe me. I'd called myself Gordon and Parker's slut a week or so earlier, while Gordon was fucking me; to hear Parker call me his slut didn't bother me at all.

"Fuck!" Parker shouted finally. He pulled out of me and turned me around again. "I'm about to cum. I want you to swallow it."

Usually Parker came in my pussy. I'd never tasted a cock after it had been inside me, and I wasn't sure I wanted to. But I was curious, so I knelt and took Parker's cock into my mouth. The taste wasn't unpleasant, and I was aroused by knowing where it had been. I sucked hard for a moment, then Parker filled my mouth with his cum. "Holy fuck, Jemma, that was incredible!" he exclaimed. "Good girl!"

I swallowed and stood. "Good girl? You sound like I'm some kind of pet or something."

"Well, if we were into BDSM you would be, but I guess we won't go to that extreme quite yet."

"Or ever. I don't have any interest in being beaten. How do you know about BDSM, anyway?"

"I have ways of knowing things. I'd think you would have figured that out by now." He kissed me, tickling my lips with his tongue. "That will definitely give me something to think about while I'm all alone in my hotel room. Thank you, honey."

"Thank you for getting me off."

"You're so very welcome." He rinsed his cock under the stream of water. "Are you finished your shower?"

"No, I haven't washed my hair yet."

"Ah. Then I'll leave you alone to do that, because otherwise I'll try for another round. Besides, I need to finish my packing. See you in a few minutes." He got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around himself, then left the bathroom.

I washed my hair and the rest of myself, then got out and dried off. When I left the bathroom, Parker was in the living room with his suitcase. "I have to leave for the airport in half an hour," he said.

"Okay. That'll give me enough time for a cup of coffee before we leave."

Half an hour later, I dropped Parker off at the airport terminal entrance. I'd offered to wait with him inside, but he said he had some paperwork to do on his laptop before the flight came, so I left him there and drove home.

I spent the day doing housework and watching TV shows that I wouldn't have been able to watch if Parker had been around. Later that evening, he called to let me know he'd arrived safely. "Are you horny yet?" he asked.

"After the fucking you gave me this morning, I probably won't be horny till you get home," I replied.

"Just remember, if you are, you're more than welcome to have Gordon over. Greg, too, if you want. If you do, I want to hear all about it, but otherwise, it's all up to you. I don't mind."

"I'm sure you don't. Hearing about it would give you something to jerk off to."

"Exactly. I love you, Jemma."

"I love you too."

"I'll give you a call tomorrow night after my meetings. Talk to you then."

"Okay. Bye."

* * *

I stuck to my plan of not fucking anyone else for a few days. But by the middle of the week, I was horny. No surprise there; since I'd started fucking Gordon, Parker and I had been fucking more often; not that we'd ever been slouches in that department, but he was so turned on by my fucking someone else that he could barely keep his hands off me most days. And of course, I'd had Gordon almost every weekend. I wasn't used to going this long without sex anymore.

Wednesday night, I came home and went immediately to the bedroom, where I took my vibrator out of the bureau drawer where I kept it hidden. There wasn't really any need to hide it, since Parker and I had no children and the only visitors we'd had lately were Gordon and Greg, but I didn't want to take chances on anyone coming into the house and seeing the thing.

I stripped and lay on the bed with the vibrator. When I turned it on, I discovered that the batteries were dead. Apparently it had gotten more use than I'd realized, between the times I used it alone and the times Parker and I used it together. And the one time I'd used it with Gordon.

A search of the house uncovered no batteries of the right size. I would just have to use the vibrator without turning it on. I lay on the bed again and slid it into my pussy. Although it felt good to have something inside me, it was nowhere near as good as it would have been if it had been vibrating.

I fucked myself with the dead vibrator for a while, but couldn't make myself cum. Usually, I would have held it against my clit, but there was no point in doing so this time. Instead, I put it aside and fingered myself to an unsatisfying climax. I'd have to buy some batteries if I was going to get through the rest of the week.

The phone rang. Naked, I hurried to the living room to answer it. "Hello?"

"Hi, sexy. It's Gordon."

"Hi." I sat down in the chair beside the phone. "How are you?"

"Good. Horny. I called to see how you're managing without your man."

"I'm managing fine. This isn't the first time Parker's gone away on business."

"I'm sure it isn't. But I wondered if you might want some company. I'm sure you're starting to feel the lack of a good, hard cock."

"What do you think I am, some kind of nympho or something? I don't need to be fucked all the time." Though I certainly wished I could be; three days without it was two too many, as far as I was concerned.

"I think you're Parker's slut and mine, just like you said a week or so ago," Gordon replied. "And maybe you don't need to be fucked all the time, but I bet you'd like to be, wouldn't you? Parker told you he didn't have a problem with you getting laid while he's gone. How about it?"

"You just want to come over and fuck me, huh?" I wasn't sure whether the idea made me horny or angry. "Not even going to pretend you're coming for dinner this time?"

"I don't think I need to, but if you'd like to cook for me, I won't turn it down. You're a fantastic cook, that's for sure. "

"Yeah, yeah. Flattery will get you nowhere."

"Okay. Well, don't say I didn't offer. I'd love to come over and taste your cunt again, but if you don't want me to..."

"I didn't say that." Though I was furious that I did want him to. "Okay, fine. How soon can you get here?"

Gordon laughed. "That's my slut. I'll be there in about an hour. And would you like Greg to come along too?"

"No." I was louder than I meant to be. "I'm not doing another threesome unless Parker's around to see it."

"Fair enough. See you soon, sexy." He hung up.

I couldn't believe I was doing this. It was one thing to fuck Gordon when Parker was there. The reason Parker had wanted me to fuck Gordon in the first place was so he could watch me with another man. But now he'd upped the ante by telling me to fuck Gordon while he was away. Sure, I'd be calling Gordon afterward and telling him all about it. But that didn't make it right.

But I was doing it anyway. When Gordon showed up an hour later, I was dressed in one of my sexiest outfits: tight tank top and denim miniskirt. I'd worn it for Gordon before and his reaction had been completely favorable. Then again, Gordon's reaction had been favorable the first night he'd shown up, when I'd worn cruddy old clothes to protest Parker's decision to invite his coworker over without consulting me first.

I let Gordon in and stepped back so he could take a good look at me. "What do you think?"

"I think the same thing I always think. You're one hell of a sexy woman, and you need a good, hard fucking." Gordon hugged me and moved his hand down to grab my ass. I gasped. "Isn't that what you need, Jemma?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Say it. I love to hear you talk dirty."

"I need a good, hard fucking."

"Then that's what I'll give you. The question is, where?" He looked around. "Hmm. We've done it at the table; we've done it on the couch. And of course on your bed. Where do you want me to fuck you tonight, Jemma?"

"Wherever you want."

"I could take that more than one way." He rubbed my ass. "Maybe I should fuck you here."

"Don't even think about it," I said. "My ass is off-limits."

"I'm sure I could change your mind about that, but I won't try tonight."

He kissed me, pushing his lips hard against mine, forcing my lips apart with his tongue. His hand slid inside the back waistband of my skirt, rubbing my bare ass. I felt moisture between my legs. "Does that change your mind?" he asked when he broke the kiss.

"Not about being fucked in the ass. My ass is off-limits."

"You're stubborn." He swatted my ass. "But that's okay. So back to my original question. Where in this house should I fuck you? Where have you always wanted to do it and you and Parker never dared?"

I thought about it. "The only place Parker and I've fucked is our bedroom and the shower. So there are a lot of possibilities."

"How about the kitchen? Ever think about sitting up on the counter, leaning back, while someone stands between your legs and fucks you?"

"Can't say I have, but it sounds like a hell of an idea."

"Then let's do it. Get that hot little ass of yours into the kitchen."

I led him into the kitchen and hopped up on the counter. "So how do we do this?" I asked.

"You get naked, first of all." He pulled me down off the counter and took off my tank top. "Mmm, your nipples are nice and hard. You must be horny as hell."

He bent and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth. His hand sneaked up under my skirt and he rubbed my pussy. The feeling was incredible; I felt like I hadn't been touched in years, I became so aroused so fast. "Gordon!" I shouted.

His only answer was to switch nipples and move his hand faster against my clit. I came hard and suddenly. "Fuck me!" I cried out.

"I'd love to," Gordon said with a smile. He pulled my skirt down so it fell to the floor. "Get back up on the counter."

I did as he said. He parted my legs and licked my slit. "I have to eat you before I fuck you," he said. "You taste too good to pass up."

"I'm not complaining," I said.

He licked me again. "I hope not."

For several minutes, he ate me, stopping each time I got close to cumming. When he finally let me go over the edge, I screamed. "I thought you'd enjoy that," he said.

"I thought you were never going to let me cum!" I replied.

"I thought about not letting you, but I decided that would be too cruel." He unzipped his pants and pushed them down, revealing his long, thick cock. "Do you want this?"

"Mmm, yes!"

"Where do you want it, Jemma?"

"In my cunt." I was getting used to using that word; I knew Gordon liked it.

"I was hoping you'd say that."

He pulled me to the edge of the counter and took a condom out of his pocket. He put it on and put his cock against my entrance. "Wrap your legs around me," he said.

I did, using my legs to pull him closer. He slid easily into my soaking wet pussy, but made no move to start thrusting. "Fuck me!" I begged.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Damn it, Gordon, you know I do!"

"Ah. All right, then."

He moved slowly back and forth, fucking me just enough to make me want more. "Harder!" I said.

"Harder what?"

"Fuck me harder! Gordon, why are you teasing me, goddamn it?"

"Because it's fun." He picked up his pace. "But if you want it harder, you can have it. On one condition. Play with yourself while I fuck you."

I brought my hand down to my clit and started rubbing. "Fuck, this is good!" I exclaimed.

"You're so fucking hot, Jemma," he said. "I love fucking you. You're the best slut I've ever fucked."

For a few minutes, he fucked me hard while I played with myself. Finally, I felt another orgasm building. He was the first man who'd ever made me cum by fucking me, and he was damn good at it. "Oh, my god!" I cried as the orgasm crashed over me.

After a few more strokes, Gordon gave one last, hard thrust and groaned wordlessly as he came. "Damn, that was incredible," he said as he slipped out of me. He helped me down from the counter. "So do you feel better now?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You've had your good hard fuck, so you can't be horny anymore."

"I'm not. Thank you."

He gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. "You're quite welcome. Glad I could help. I have to get going, though; it's a work night and I have things to do. Don't forget to call Parker and tell him all about this. See you soon." He zipped up his pants. "I'll let myself out."

KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers
12