But I Won't Do That Ch. 07

Story Info
Jemma takes control; Parker gets his share.
3.8k words
4.33
86k
16

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers

"Hi, honey, I'm home!"

I hurried from the bedroom to the front door to meet Parker. He dropped his suitcase and swept me into his arms, almost lifting me off the floor. "I missed you!" I said.

"I missed you too." He kissed me; for a moment, his tongue explored my mouth. Then he let me go. "You didn't miss me too much, though, did you? Didn't Gordon keep you company?"

"I missed you a lot," I protested. "Yes, Gordon came over on Wednesday, but that was it. I haven't seen him since." Thankfully. I hadn't liked the way I'd felt after Gordon had left on Wednesday. The times I'd fucked him with Parker watching, it had been fine. But without Parker, I felt like Gordon was just using me as a quick fuck; I hadn't felt like I'd mattered at all.

"I wondered why you didn't tell me about any more adventures," Parker said. "Didn't you have fun with him Wednesday? You seemed pretty into it when you told me about it on the phone."

"It wasn't the same without you here. I'm glad you're home."

He gave me another kiss. "So am I. And I'd love to show you how glad, but the damn jet lag's getting to me. I need a nap, and then I'll fuck you silly."

"Maybe I'll take a nap with you."

Parker picked up his suitcase. "Sounds good. But I really am going to sleep."

Once we were in the bedroom, though, he changed his mind. He set his suitcase out of the way and took off his clothes. All of them. His cock stood hard against his belly; just the sight of it made me wet. "Those are all travel-grimy," he said, pointing to his clothes.

"Uh huh," I said. "Even your boxers?"

"Well, yeah. I've been wearing them since last night."

"So you're standing in front of me with a hard-on, and you expect me to believe you're just going to take a nap?"

"Yep. Trust me, you wouldn't want me to touch you right now. I haven't showered since yesterday morning."

"I could help you with that."

"After my nap." He lay down on the bed. "Are you going to join me?"

"Well, I did say I'd take a nap with you." I lay down beside him. "So it's time for a nap, huh?"

"Yes. Yes, it is." He pulled me against him. "I've missed napping with my hot wife."

I lay my head on his chest. "I've missed having you to nap with."

"There is a problem, though. I'm naked; you're not."

"Good point." I sat up and pulled my T-shirt off over my head, then shimmied out of my shorts and panties without getting up. "Is this better?"

"Much better." Parker ran his fingertips over my nipples. "You must be cold, though. These are very hard."

"I wonder how that happened."

"Well, it couldn't possibly be that you're excited to see me. After all, I'm just your boring old husband."

I swatted his arm. "Don't say things like that. You're my gorgeous, sexy husband, and I'm glad you're home."

"Ah, but are you excited?"

I took his hand and brought it to my pussy. "Do I feel excited to you?"

"Oh, yes, you do." He pushed a finger inside me. "Very, very excited." Withdrawing the finger, he brought it to his mouth. "And you taste very, very good."

"Glad you think so."

He turned away from me. "Okay, nap time."

"I don't think so. Get back here."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." I pulled on his shoulder to turn him back to me. "Parker, come on. I'm sure you are tired, but I don't think you really want a nap right now. And I know I don't."

Parker turned over again. "Oh? And what would you like to do?"

"This." I took his cock in my mouth and sucked, as I knew he liked. He moaned. As I did it, I had to wonder whether this was really the first sex he'd had in a week. He'd sworn he wasn't going to fuck anyone else while he was gone, but I wasn't sure I believed he hadn't. If the temptation had been there... Then again, I didn't really have a right to complain if he had, since I'd done the same thing, albeit with his permission.

"Jemma, your mouth feels so good," Parker said. "I've missed feeling you suck my cock. It's so good to be home."

I sucked him until the twitching of his cock told me he was about to cum, then I stopped. "So you liked that, huh?" I said.

"Hell, yes. Why did you stop?"

"Well, you said it's nap time."

"You'd better be kidding. You can't just suck me till I almost cum and then leave me hanging."

"You aren't hanging." I stroked his cock. "It looks to me like it's standing up."

"Very funny." Parker grabbed my wrist. "Stop teasing, Jemma."

"You don't like this?"

"I love it, if it means there's going to be some completion."

I thought about making him suffer, but I couldn't be that cruel. And I couldn't figure out why I'd even think such a thing. "Oh, we'll complete it," I said.

I straddled him and lowered myself onto his cock. He moaned as he penetrated me. "Oh, god, Jemma, I've missed this!"

"So have I!" I had, despite my encounter with Gordon a few nights earlier. Which I decided I didn't want to think about.

I rode Parker hard, fucking until I came hard, shouting his name. "My turn," he said.

He flipped us over so he was on top, and began a steady, hard thrusting that threatened to make me cum again. I loved every second of it. "You ought to go away more often, if I get fucked like this when you come back," I said.

"And so you can fuck Gordon while I'm gone again?"

"Don't even mention that."

"I thought maybe we could have him over tonight."

"Don't mention him!"

Parker was so startled he stopped fucking me. "Okay. Did something happen?"

"I don't want to talk about it now. Fuck me, Parker. I want my sexy husband to fuck my brains out."

"You got it, baby."

Parker resumed his thrusting, so hard it almost hurt, until he cried out, "Jemma, here I cum!"

"Yes!" I replied. "Cum in me!"

He did; I felt his cock twitch inside me and heard his groan as he shot into me. Then he collapsed onto me. "Holy fuck, that was worth being gone a week," he said.

"It was incredible," I agreed.

He rolled off me and pulled me into his arms. "So what happened with Gordon? Why did you get upset when I mentioned him?"

"I don't want to talk about it." It was hard to explain why I'd felt so horrible after Gordon had left the other night. It wasn't like I'd never fucked him before, but this time had been different.

"Did you get in a fight with him or something?"

"No, not exactly."

"Not exactly? What happened?"

"Parker, I don't want to talk about it! Let's just say I'm considering being completely done with Gordon. No more fucking him."

"Wow. That's a big change in a couple of days. I'd really like to know what caused it, but if you don't want to talk about it, okay."

"I don't."

"Okay." Parker kissed the top of my head. "Let's take that nap now."

He fell asleep quickly. I didn't. I'd gotten plenty of sleep the night before, and my mind was going on and on about Gordon. Why had I gotten so angry with Parker for mentioning him? It wasn't Parker's fault that things hadn't ended well when I'd invited Gordon over. Not that it had ended badly; it had just ended with me feeling used. Which wasn't a pleasant feeling.

I got up and went to the kitchen to decide what to make for supper. Then I spent some time on the computer. When Parker finally got up, I was in the living room watching TV. "Still mad?" he asked.

"I wasn't mad," I said.

"Yes, you were, when I asked you about Gordon. I don't know if you were mad at him or at me, but you were definitely mad."

"If you say so."

"I'd like to know what happened. I introduced you to Gordon, and I encouraged you to sleep with him. If he did something to you, I want to take care of it."

"He didn't really do anything. I just didn't like how things went the other night."

"Did he do something wrong? Was the sex bad? What?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I folded my legs under me. "It's between me and him. I haven't decided if I want to see him again or not. If I do, I'll let you know. I'll decide from now on when he's coming over, and I'll decide who if anyone comes with him. Okay?"

"Of course it's okay." Parker sat beside me. "You feel like we're bossing you around?"

"I feel like I haven't been able to make the decisions. Wednesday night when I invited Gordon over, it was the first time I've been the one to invite him over. Usually you do. And when Greg came with him last weekend, I didn't get a say in that either. So from now on, I get the say."

"That's fine. You're the one getting fucked, you should be the one to decide when and by whom."

"Good. I'm glad we agree." I turned my attention back to the TV.

For the rest of the day, Parker was pretty quiet. It seemed like he was almost afraid he'd say something that would tick me off. Which was fine with me; at least he wasn't asking any more questions about Gordon.

We spent the entire weekend as a couple. No visitors, no other men showing up to fuck me. It was wonderful.

Monday afternoon, Parker came home from work and said, "Gordon asked about you today. He said he misses you. Greg said the same thing."

"You didn't invite them over, did you?" I demanded.

"No, you told me you want to be the one to give the invitations from now on. I respect that, and I told them that. Greg said he and his wife are going to a house party this weekend, though, and he asked if we wanted to go with them."

"A house party? What's that?"

Parker laughed. "Sometimes I forget how inexperienced you are. House parties are parties where people go to have sex. Couples go to hook up with people other than their spouses; some people go to have group sex. It all depends on the party. The one Greg and his wife go to is near here, and Greg said it's pretty laid back. No one has to do anything, and there are rooms for the sexual activity. Would you like to go?"

"I tell you I want you to stop inviting people to our house to fuck me, so now we're going to go to someone else's house so other people can fuck me?"

"Not at all. I've told you Greg and his wife are swingers. We are too, you know. That's kind of what it means when we're fucking people outside our marriage with each other's permission."

"You haven't had my permission to fuck anyone outside our marriage," I said.

"No, and I haven't done it. And I don't think I will. But the point is, we are swingers, and that means we could go to one of these parties. Meet other people who have similar interests."

"You mean you could meet other men who like watching people fuck their wives?"

"Sure. Why not?" Parker rubbed my back. "Jemma, you make the call. If you don't want to go, I'll tell Greg tomorrow that we won't be there. If you want to, I'll tell him and he'll get us on the list."

"I'm not going to decide that until I find out more about it. I want to talk to Greg and his wife. See if they could come over tomorrow night. I'll make dinner and we can talk about it then." At least if his wife was around, Greg wouldn't be likely to ask about fucking me. I wasn't even sure if he was interested in sex with me again.

"I'll give him a call now and ask," Parker said. "Be right back."

He went into the other room to make the call. After a few minutes, he came back and said, "All set. They'll be here tomorrow night at six."

The next night, I had dinner ready by the time Parker got home from work. Greg and his wife arrived shortly after. Greg introduced us and added, "Katrine, Jemma's the one Gordon brought me to meet while you were on your trip a couple weeks ago."

"Nice to meet you," Katrine said to me. "Greg gave you a good review."

"Review?" I repeated.

"He said he had a lot of fun with you." She laughed. "Don't look so shocked. He and I talk about everything. That's the important part if you're going to be swingers. You have to be open with each other. I tell him about the men I fuck, and he tells me about his women. If it makes it any better, he said you were one of the best he's had."

"Um, I'm not sure that makes it better."

"She's still getting used to this," Parker said. "That's why she wanted to talk to you two about the house party before she decided whether we'll go."

"Supper's ready," I said. "If you'd like to have a seat in the dining room, I'll bring it in."

"I'll help you," Katrine said.

The men went into the dining room and she and I went into the kitchen. "It bothers you that Greg told me about you, doesn't it," she said.

"It isn't that he told you he had sex with me. It's that he told you details."

"That's the way it is with us. Like I said, we tell each other everything. Don't you and Parker talk about who else you're with?"

"Parker doesn't have sex with anyone else. He keeps saying he doesn't want to. And the only time I've been with someone else without Parker watching was last week when he was out of town. I told him all about that."

"Bet he loved hearing it, especially if he likes watching you with others." Katrine picked up the dish of potatoes that I'd left on the counter. "Anyway, it doesn't bother me that you and Greg had sex, and I liked hearing about it. In fact, if you want to have him tonight while we're here, you're more than welcome. We talked about it on the way over. To be honest, I'd like to get to know Parker a little better."

I'd never expected someone to be that matter-of-fact about telling me she wanted to fuck my husband, and I wasn't sure how to respond. Did I even want Parker to fuck someone else? "I guess that's up to him," I said finally.

"Well, it's something else we can talk about over supper, though I think Parker and Greg discussed it at work. At least that's what Greg told me on the way over."

Parker had done it again. So much for me making decisions. If what Katrine was telling me was true, Parker had already told Greg I'd fuck him tonight. Figured; he just couldn't deal with letting me decide. "I don't know," I said. "Parker didn't mention it to me."

"Ladies, where's the food?" Parker called.

I'd give him food. I'd dump the bowl of potatoes right on his head. But I swallowed that impulse; no need to rip Parker a new one in front of company.

Katrine and I brought the food and plates into the dining room and sat down. Once everyone had their food, Greg said, "So, Jemma, Parker said you'd like to know more about the house party."

"Yeah," I said. "I appreciate the invitation, but I'm not really sure I want to go. It's one thing to have someone here, but to go to a party where everyone's involved in something... It just doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in."

"They aren't for everyone," Greg agreed. "But the party we go to isn't that bad. Some people just go to dance, drink, and have a good time; they don't have sex there. Other people go and have sex in the private rooms with friends they've made there before, or they meet new people. It's all good. The important thing is for you to be comfortable. If you even decide to go."

"I'll think about it," I said. "It doesn't sound too bad."

"We went four or five times before either of us hooked up with anyone," Katrine said. "That gave us a chance to get to know people and decide who we wanted to be with. Since then, we go every other weekend, unless one of us is out of town or something."

"It sounds interesting," Parker said. "And do they mind if people watch?"

"The open room is for people who want to watch," Greg said. "Or if Jemma wanted to be with someone and you wanted to watch, you could ask him if he minded and the three of you could get a private room."

"I'll think about it," I repeated.

As we finished eating, we chatting about more mundane things. I liked Katrine; under other circumstances, we could have been friends. But I had a hard time thinking about being friends with a woman who was talking about us fucking each other's husband.

When we were finished, Greg said, "I have a confession to make, Jemma. I enjoyed fucking you the night I came here with Gordon, and I was hoping for a repeat."

"And I was hoping you'd keep me company while they're busy, Parker," Katrine said.

"It's up to Jemma," Parker said.

It didn't take me long to decide. I'd enjoyed fucking Gordon until the way he'd treated me while Parker was away; I'd enjoyed having Greg join in the night he'd come over with Gordon. That had happened because Parker had allowed it. Talking about the house party had made me more than a little horny, and I wanted to fuck someone. And since Parker had been kind enough to let me fuck other men, why couldn't I let him fuck someone else if he wanted to? "If Parker's okay with it, why not?" I said.

"I'm fine with it," Parker said.

"Then why don't you and Katrine take the bedroom, and Greg and I can use the guest room?" I suggested.

"Not ready to be in the same room with another couple, huh?" Greg grinned. "Okay, let's go."

He and I went into the guest room. I heard Katrine laughing as she and Parker shut themselves in our bedroom, and felt a pang of jealousy. Which made no sense; I was with someone else, Parker was with someone else, it was all good. Right?

Greg wasted no time getting naked. "In a hurry?" I asked.

"Well, it is a work night. And I know Katrine's going to want to fuck when we get home; she always does after we play with another couple or go to a party." We heard a moan from the other room, which was on the other side of the wall. "And it sounds like they aren't exactly going slowly. Let me see you, Jemma."

I stripped off my clothes and embraced Greg. We kissed, and his tongue probed my mouth. He played with my breasts, tweaking my nipples and squeezing them until my pussy got even wetter than it already was.

I reached down and stroked his hard, long cock. "Do you want that inside you?" he asked.

"Hell, yes," I said.

"Then lie down."

"That's it?" I said. "Just fuck?"

"That's how it is sometimes." Greg stuck a finger into my pussy. "You don't feel like you need any foreplay. All we need is a condom." He picked up his pants from the floor and rummaged through the pockets. "And here is one."

More sounds came from the room next door. From the sounds of them, Katrine and Parker hadn't bothered with foreplay either. I lay on my back on the bed. "Turn onto your side," Greg said.

I did, and he positioned my legs so my upper leg was drawn up to my chest, while the lower was straight. He got onto his knees, put on the condom, and eased his cock into my pussy. "God, Greg!" I said.

"Feels different in this position, doesn't it?" he said. "Katrine and I use this one for anal, usually, but it's fun for regular pussy fucking, too."

He thrust in and out of me. I moaned; his cock was big, and in this position it hit places inside me that I didn't think had ever been hit before. I fingered my clit as he fucked me. "That's it, baby," he said. "Play with yourself. Make yourself cum for me."

"Shit, I'm cumming!" Katrine yelled in the room next door.

If she could, so could I. I rubbed my clit harder, and Greg picked up his pace. "Fuck me!" I cried. "God, Greg, fuck me!"

"Cum for me, Jemma!" he said.

After another few seconds, I did. The orgasm hit like a freight train. "Holy fuck!" I yelled.

Greg kept thrusting. "Should I cum in your cunt, Jemma?" he asked. "Or do you want to taste it?"

"Cum in me," I said. "Oh, god, cum in me!"

He shoved into me a few more times, then cried out, "Fuck, yeah!" and was still.

We lay on the bed for a couple minutes, until we heard the other bedroom door open. "Guess we'd better get dressed," Greg said.

We got up and started to put our clothes back on. There was a knock on the door. "Hold on," I called.

The door opened. "Honey, we've seen naked people before," Katrine said. "And you have a nice body, Jemma. So does your husband, for that matter."

Parker followed her into the room, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and a shit-eating grin. "Did you have a nice time?" he asked.

KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers
12