But You're My Brother! Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day...she makes her decision.
5.1k words
4.63
266.8k
212

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karma_bonds
karma_bonds
161 Followers

I woke late the morning after fooling around with my brother. I didn't have to go into the office until a little bit after two. A glance at my bedside clock let me know I was in the safe zone. It was still AM.

Stretching and feeling lazy, I somehow managed to drag my ass out of bed. My nipples rubbed against the comforter (I slept naked) which seemed to turn me on. Colin, my older brother, was the one who made my nipples so sensitive last night. I smiled.

I did my usual morning routine, showering, brushing my teeth and all that when I started to smell the coffee. Oh my GOD. Chocolate and java java! My two true loves that have never failed me in life. Mmmm...

Wrapping my short bright yellow silk robe around my body, I left my hair down to air dry and stepped into the living room. "Colin are you-"

I paused. I had to do a double take, then I gawked. My jaw dropped when I saw the man in my kitchen.

His long hair was trimmed to less than an inch long, no longer curly but sleek. And his face! Hard rugged plains of masculinity. He shaved off his raggedy beard and it was smooth. His cheeks were strong and his jaw was stubborn. His nose, which I never noticed before was a little crooked, but it just looked intriguing. It gave his face a maturity he would have otherwise lacked with such pretty boy features.

He was frying bacon without a shirt on, his body in the light of day was flawless. He was well built with muscles that moved fluidly. Like he trained in martial arts or something. His movements were precise and smooth as he flipped the pan, sending oil and bacon into the air. His arms and abs were chiseled and I knew from touching them last night that they were hard as rock.

"What were you saying, sis?" He asked as he lay the bacon out to cool. The oils dripped and I think I may have also let some saliva drip as well.

"You!" I pointed at him. "You're fucking HOT!"

He shrugged, but I could tell he was pleased. "I told you I was just gonna shave."

"Shave my ass!" I scoffed.

"No thanks, I don't think there's enough hair there."

"You're like...no longer rockin the Hobo chic!" I ignored his last statement. "I like it." I finished quietly.

"Thanks Shana." He put his frying pan down and picked up a mug of coffee. With a smile, he handed it to me. "Soy milk and raw sugar. I told you, I know you."

I was impressed as I sipped the hot mug of heaven. "Thank you Colin."

"Look, I have to go into work pretty soon." He said, running a hand over his head as the other one rested on his hip. I panted at the flexing his abs did. "But I made breakfast. I have to wrap up a couple things and tie up some loose ends from my last station before I can officially begin here. A lot of computer work."

"What the hell do you do?" I asked him. "You never talk about your job."

"If I tell you," He winked at me. "I'll have to kill you."

"Ha." I rolled my eyes. I put the coffee on the counter and was gonna sit down, but then I felt his palm slip under my robe. When his warm hand met the flesh of my ass, he gasped.

"You're NAKED." He whispered, he pulled my ass closer to him until his crotch was rubbing into me. He pushed my robe up and pulled his pants down. The bare flesh of his cock met the bare skin of my ass. We both moaned in surprise.

He reached around and slipped a hand into the opening of the robe and gripped my tit. He tweaked my sensitive nipples, pulling on them as he leaned forward and started licking and kissing my neck. I felt him bite me and I forgot how to breath. He started sucking on my neck when his hand slid down my belly and without warning, two fingers slid into my sopping pussy.

His cock against my ass, humping me from behind as his two fingers slowly slid in and out of my warm twat, and the delicious sucking on my neck. I moaned and pushed back into him. Riding his fingers as I ground my bubbly butt into his hard dick. I felt the long length sliding into my ass crack, teasing my little hole. Then he changed angles so that it started sliding under my pussy. My juices were fairly dripping down my legs now, I was feeling so good. I got his cock wet in no time, slippery enough to return to grinding up on my ass.

His hands on my tits were making me so horny. I've never before wanted anal as badly as I did now. I wondered how it would feel when he slid that wet cock into my ass. It would probably hurt, but he'd make it feel so good it wouldn't matter. While his fingers fucked my cunt, I imagined his dick in my ass. Owning me like I was his bitch, making me beg for him to pound me till I blacked out.

The fantasy pushed me over and I came on a scream. I was gripping his arm as he sucked my neck.

When I drifted back down from my orgasm, Colin was licking me and slowly petting my mound. He whispered loving things in my ear as he slowly slid back and forth over my ass.

When he released me, he walked away with a cocky sort of grin. "I'm off to work now love! Behave."

I could only nod happily, blissed out of my mind. "Yes big brother."

He threw a shirt on, licked his fingers that were in my pussy and was transfixed by my neck for some reason. But this made him happy so I didn't think too much about it. Just watched him leave with a heavy heart.

I looked over at the kitchen. There was a steaming plate of food and I was suddenly ravenous. I shoveled the food in my mouth and downed my coffee. Ready to take on my day!

It was productive. I cleaned the apartment, did some laundry, and worked out before I showered and got ready for work. I was rushing on my make up, so I didn't notice the huge ass hickey on my neck until I was putting on my lipstick.

"What the fuck." I rolled my eyes and tried to cover it up. But I was smiling when I headed out the door with a pancake layer of make up over it.

At the office, I sorted through models, headshots, photos, layouts, ads, make up artists and costume designers. Some of the women stared at me with pity, obviously knowing what kind of asshole my ex was. Some of the models looked at me with a sort of look that made me want to scratch their eyes out. Instead, I reminded those bitches that I owned them. They wanted to be nothing more than decoration? That's all they would ever be then.

My assistant, Melody, was a sweet Asian girl. Tilted dark eyes that were always exotically and expertly done up and flat blue black hair. Her brain was as sharp as a samurai sword with a body that was slim and slender. She was the one to notice my splotchy neck.

"So you got a new bunny already?" She was surprised, her eyes wide as she zoned in on my love bite. "What's he like"

I grinned. "Wild. Masculine. Sexy." I left out the fact that he was related. "Smart. We knew each other for a long time. He's the one that told me about Dickhead."

"Oh, nice!" Melody laughed evilly. "I swear boss, who knew he'd pull such a fast one? He seemed like such a nice guy."

"Yeah, Matt was a nice guy." I shrugged it off though. My brother would never hurt me. I saw the look in his eyes when he told me he loved me. He looked like he would follow me wherever I went...even into the forever.

"Oh my..." Melody started fixing her blouse, pulling it lower. "I think we have a new client on the way ma'am. Eyes up!"

I followed her gaze and sucked in a breath. "Speak of the devil!"

"What?" Melody seemed confused.

I patted her shoulder nicely. "He's taken sweetheart. Maybe he's got a friend."

"Oh well," Melody shrugged, but then she tensed. "I hope he's up for a little competition then. I wonder if their ears were burning?"

I was too busy watching Colin walking towards me, his gaze seemed predatory. His green eyes burned with that inhuman possessive light and what I now started to realize was love. He wore a black tank top with jeans that fit him so lovingly. His arms rippled as his face broke into a smile a the sight of me.

"Hello!" Melody slapped my arm. "Lord of the douche bags is on his way over, if you can stop drooling!"

"What?" I tore my gaze from my brother, my forbidden lover to see my ex clomping this way. After seeing Colin and loving him, I wondered what the hell I ever saw in him.

Matt was a pretty decent looking guy. Dark brown hair that he styled up in spikes, light hazel eyes and skin as tan and smooth as caramel. He was built tall, long, and lean. He was a surfer, so his arms were well toned with muscle. But not like my brothers, I noticed smugly.

Colin reached me first and without letting me know his intentions, he swooped down and kissed me. Right there! In front of witnesses, my coworkers, and a gaping Melody, his lips met mine. I was so shocked when his tongue slipped between the seam of my lips and tangled with mine, I slowly felt myself slipping away form reality to drown in his kiss.

Then he stopped.

I was entranced as I smiled up at Colin, who just wrapped one arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his side. I fit perfectly under his arm.

"Geeze boss!" Melody fanned herself. She looked like how I felt.

I grinned and glanced up at Colin.

"Well, who knew the cold bitch has a heart." Matt smirked, hitting a nerve in me.

"If you want me back, calling me a bitch ain't gonna do it." I responded, my arm tightening on Colin.

Matt eyed out Colin, measuring him. "Who knew you moved on so fast. So what's this models rate?"

"I'm not a model," Colin replied coolly.

Matt opened his mouth, but Colin reached forward and slapped him. Hard.

Melody and I remained silent, but I thought our eyes were gonna pop out of our heads! He just slapped him! Secretly, I was laughing. Asshole deserved it.

Matt's hand had flown up to the side of his face. Colin's hand was in his pocket and he had no reaction. Matt sputtered for a second or two.

"You just assaulted me!" He pulled out his cell phone. "I am so calling the cops."

Colin let me go and reached forward, easily grabbing Matt's phone. He threw it on the floor and stomped on it. Then he looked up at Matt. "I wouldn't do that, considering your record."

Matt stiffened. "What record?" He tried to play it cool, but even I perked up.

When Colin just stared, I poked him in the shoulder. "Baby, what record does Matt have?"

Colin gazed down at me. "I have come across some evidence that your ex boyfriend has an...affinity...for under aged girls." He looked at Matt with disgust. "Don't you Mattie? You got a case of the short eyes you dirty bastard."

Matt's face flushed. "I do not! And how would YOU have evidence? Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Shana's lover," Colin growled in a voice that got my pussy wet. "And if you ever come near her, insult her, or do anything to interfere with her life, I will see to it that everyone will see what a disgusting parasite you are Matt."

Matt stayed there stunned and awkward for a second before turning around.

"Tell Tara hi for me now Matt." Colin called off after him. Matt's head whipped around, eyes wide. Then he ran off.

"As fun and dramatic as that was," Melody said with applause. She was looking at Colin, she seemed to be in love. "I wonder what he came here for."

"Probably to get Shana back," Colin pulled me into his side and smiled down at me. Then he looked over at Melody and stuck out his hand. "I'm Colin."

"Oh my gosh!" I blushed. Whoops. Oh well. "This is Melody my assistant."

We all stood there kind of awkwardly. All I could think about was how Colin, my brother, was standing there staking claim on me like I was his woman! He held me tighter, as though sensing my thoughts. Holy fuck, this could turn into a shit storm.

"Well whaddya know!" Melody gushed false enthusiasm. "I think Royce needs some assistance with that model. Be right there Roycee Boy!" Then she was gone like the little ninja she was.

I cleared my throat as my brain scrambled for something to say. I looked up at Colin, who just stared down at me. So damn handsome! Oh! No! Bad hormones! Let the brain function!

"Whatcha doin?" Yeah, that's all I got.

Colin just smiled at me and kissed me again. A soft kiss right at the corner of my mouth. It was so sweet I sighed when he pulled away.

"I'm here because I wanted to escort you home." He held out his elbow. "I bought a present for you on my way here."

"Something awesome?" I asked excitedly. What girl doesn't want presents?

"We'll both enjoy it." He grinned. "Let's go home."

I wrapped it up in the office in a little less than an hour. I didn't care about the mess, one of the other people can clean it up later. As long as all the paperwork was done, would anyone care?

Colin followed me out to my car and I couldn't help but ask him one thing.

"How did you get here?"

"I was dropped off by a coworker." Was it me or was he being vague?

When we got into the car, I shut my door and looked over at him. He was leaning his head back on the head rest with his eyes closed. I started the car and as I left the parking, I pursued my curiosities.

"So what do you do?" I saw him stiffen in my peripheral. "I mean, really. What is your job. Are you a secret agent?"

He snorted. "No. I just work for the government. Leave it at that ok?"

"But how did you know about Matt and his...obsession?" I wanted to know!

"Shana, I have friends who do research on people. When I ask them to look it up, they look it up." He looked over at me with hard eyes. He crossed his arms over his chest. "I used to do some work for our government. I stepped down. I made friends who watch my back. Friends who were able to get rid of my paper trail from birth."

"What are you saying?" I gripped the steering wheel.

"What I'm saying is that...I made it so we can be together." He wasn't looking at me. But he was tense.

"Jesus Colin!" I nearly swerved off the road. He made it so we could have a future together... "Something like this takes time! How long were you planning this?"

"Look, let's not talk about it while you're driving." He said, grabbing the steering wheel and averting us from a disaster with a parked car. "Pull over and I'll drive us back."

After we switched positions, neither one of us said anything for a long time. I was jumbled! Had he really wanted me for that long? He actually set it up so that we could find a way to be together. Curse these pesky blood ties!

I was technically on the fence as to whether or not what we were doing was wrong. Did I love him? Yes! But as a brother or a lover? Or both? Was that even possible? Ugh!

I thought about this the entire way to my apartment. Colin seemed to be distracted too. It took me awhile to even open up the door. When we stepped in, Colin went straight to his room and I went to mine. I wanted a shower. I locked my bedroom door so Colin wouldn't be tempted to follow me in.

I stripped my clothes and got into the shower. I scrubbed my body, washed my hair, and just stood under the spray for a long time. I watched the water swirl down the drain and wished I could do the same thing with my emotions. I wish I could throw them all away. Love, lust, hate, anger, joy and sorrow. We'd be so much better without them wouldn't we? Hell, if I was able to toss off propriety, I'd be a happy camper humping my brother day and night.

As much as I could joke about it mentally, I knew it wasn't funny. He was my brother, we're related. We were bound by the blood in our veins and the love in our hearts. Did I want to cement that bond by making love with him? Combining our flesh together in the most intimate physical act people can do?

As I reflected on how he looked at me, his eyes aglow with love, I lifted my face to the warm spray of the shower. Yes. No matter how wrong it may be in the eyes of others, my heart wanted him to be my lover. I wanted my strong, big hearted brother to be the man with whom I would build a life with. Even if it meant sacrificing other things, like marriage and children. It's a small price to pay to be with someone as wonderful as he.

With my mind set, I felt excitement settle in. Who cares about what job he had, as long as he was legal and making money, what else did I have to know? He wasn't fucking other women, that's always a bonus! Arguments and the fact that...well...he's my brother? Details! Trivial! I made my decision to fuck him and fuck him I shall!

I got out of the shower, dried off and ran out of my bedroom naked.

"Colin!" I called out breathlessly. I decided to go all the way with the romantic theatrics.

I threw his door open and saw him standing at his window, staring out into the setting sun. He had has shirt off, his jeans hung low on his waist and he looked troubled. We stood like that, me at the door, him at the window, for what seemed like eternity. Then he sighed and opened his arms to me. I ran into them without hesitating.

"I love you, Colin!" I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. Damn! I was so emotional! "I want to be yours. Only yours, forever. In every way."

"Yeah?" His voice was husky as he held me closer to him. "Good. I can give you your present now."

He put me on the bed and dug into his closet before handing me a gift bag. I tore out the tissue paper and pulled out two things. Condoms and a butt plug. I smiled at him.

He was stroking my thighs and I was getting turned on by watching him. He kissed me, pulling me forward so my pussy rubbed against his abs. I pushed my hips into him, grinding my pussy over him. I felt my wetness smearing on him. He moaned and pushed his torso harder into my pussy and I gasped into his mouth.

His hands were roaming my body, from my calves to my waist. Then he cupped my breasts while I leaned back on the bed, wrapping my legs around his middle. When he squeezed my tits together I moaned. It was the sexiest thing to watch my brother's beautiful golden head lean down to suckle my perky little tits. My nipples strained for his attention and he lavished them. He sucked my left nipple while he pulled and twisted the other one. Shots of pain and pleasure mingled within me, making me grind my little snatch into his stomach even harder. I was moaning and twisting to get him on my body.

"Colin!" I gasped when he stopped sucking my nipples to lick a trail down my body.

"I want to lick your sweet cunt little sister," He said against my belly. "Is something wrong?"

"Can I suck your fat cock while you do it?" I begged. Oh to have his thick meat in my mouth again? He was so salty and hot! I wanted him to choke me with his dick again. I told him so and he shuddered.

"Anything for my little slut sister," He seemed to be really turned on by that. I didn't mind because I was too. Every time he said it, my pussy flexed.

I put my head at the edge of the bed as he stood up. I was eyeing his nut sack as he leaned over me to suck my pussy. I pushed myself forward a little more and let my head hang off the bed so his cock could go straight down my throat. It was pretty hot and hard core to watch his balls above me as I took his rod in my mouth.

When I felt his breath on my smooth, wet pussy lips, I shivered with delight. When his tongue gave one slow long lick, I moaned around his pole. It was so good to have him in my mouth as he ate me out. His fingers split my pussy as I felt his hips thrust forward, showing that hard length as far as it would go before he pulled out all the way. Saliva dripped from my lips, down my cheeks. I felt blood rushing to my head but I ignored it.

The sensations from my pussy were making me burn. He leaned forward some more and licked my tight ass hole. I squeaked in surprise. It felt so good! Then he used his fingers to pull my cheeks apart and push his tongue into my asshole. I moaned at this invasion. Then he slid his tongue from my asshole to my pussy, fucking my little slit with it while he fucked my throat with his cock.

It was making me so horny, I wanted to cum. I wanted his tongue to push me over the edge. I rocked my hips into his face, just like he was rocking his hips into mine. I was choking, gagging, covered in the spit that was dripping from his dick and my mouth. But I didn't care. I wanted my lover to be satisfied like I was being satisfied.

karma_bonds
karma_bonds
161 Followers
12