Butch the Bully

Story Info
Butch bullies his family and fucks them into submission.
2.9k words
2.82
9.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacquie Cruz: Tahlia's mom and Butch's wife. A 37-year-old interior designer with a conservative background, she at first disapproved of Butch's incestuous tendencies, but got over it once she realized how fulfilling it was to be her husband's slave. She is 5'10 and 140lbs, with G-cup breasts. Her hair is brown and shoulder-length with blonde highlights.

Tahlia Cruz: Jacquie and Butch's 18 year old daughter. Carefree and somewhat naïve, Tahlia had no qualms when it came to fucking her parents and regularly propositions them for sex whenever she can. She is 5'8 and 130lbs with F-cup breasts. Her hair is long and wavy and bears the same shade as her mother and father.

Butch Cruz: The Cruz family patriarch and resident daughter fucker, Butch is a 43-year-old mechanic/ex-con who owns a car shop out in the boonies. Powerful in both mind and body, Butch carries an intimidating yet alluring aura that attracts both men and women to his shredded body, but he mostly uses his charms to seduce his family. He is 7'9 and 250lbs with dark skin and curly chin-length hair. His dick size averages around 20 inches with a cunt destroying girth of about 5 inches while his pecs can fill a standard DD-cup bra fairly easily.

~~~~~~~~

Butch, despite his age, was a bully. A reformed ex-con with more assault charges than the precinct can keep track of, Butch was an intimidating figure who picked on kids, fought his neighbors, and brawled with gang bangers. The only people who were spared from Butch's wrath were Butch's family; his wife Jacquie and their daughter Tahlia who were Butch's polar opposites. Sweet, sensitive, and empathetic, Jacquie and Tahlia were model citizens who helped the community whenever they could, unlike their patriarch. Jacquie's friends tell her that she can do better while Tahlia's friends tell her that Butch is too scary to be around, but neither of them ever listened; they loved Butch too much to care about how everyone else felt.

Butch's bullying didn't stop at just strangers, however; Butch liked to bully his family, too. He teased, poked, and prodded his poor wife and daughter till they were on the brink of tears, but Jacquie and Tahlia never complained or put up a fight simply because they loved him.

Or rather, they loved the abuse Butch gave them.

Unknown to their neighbors and friends, Jacquie and Tahlia were quite literally slaves to Butch. They cooked for him, cleaned for him, entertained him, and most importantly, fucked him. They'd suck his cock, bounce in his lap, and drink from his massive tits with the skill of vetted whores for hours on end until Butch was satisfied or the girls were simply too tired to continue. Dominating his family and turning them into cock hungry bitches desperate for a fuck and a ream was how Butch disciplined them and bonded with them; it was how his parents taught him and he'll be damned if he couldn't carry on such an important family tradition.

Tonight would be no different.

While most families would spend their evenings watching TV and playing board games, Butch used his wife and daughter's tongues as sweat rags after a long day at work. As he sits on the living room sofa, cock hard and aching to plunge one of his girls' holes, Jacquie and Tahlia lick feverishly at his armpits as they play with his weeping tits, their hot tongues squirming against sweat-drenched skin and curling hairs as they play with Butch's breasts. Butch smirks at and revels in the feeling of his body being played with and folds his arms over Jacquie and Tahlia's heads to smother their running noses, forcing groans of pained pleasure to rumble in the girls' throats.

"That's right, cum rags, get a nice good taste of daddy," Butch sniggered deviously. "Show me how much you want this cock in your slutty cunts."

Jacquie and Tahlia moan at Butch's words and suck hard on his skin, fingers pinching fat teats that gush heavily with sweet milk. Instinct beckoned them to drink from their patriarch's tits, but the heady musk of his underarms was too intoxicating to move away from. Instead, they sniff and lick to their hearts' content, lungs burning and pussies weeping the longer they indulge in Butch's scent. It's only when their faces are bright red and their chins drip with slick and spittle did Butch finally release his family from his grasp.

"Good sluts, got me nice and clean," Butch laughs and licks his lips at the strands of spit that connect his wife and daughter's lips to his skin. "Think this is what I'll make you two do tonight; spitshine my cock and hole so I can fuck those pussies properly. That's sound good, huh? Bathing my balls in your spit?"

Jacquie and Tahlia swoon at the idea, thighs quivering as they looked at Butch, hopeful and wanting.

"Then get on the floor and open wide. You bitches ain't stopping until I say so, got it?" Butch stands up and strips himself of the rest of his clothes. "Do a good enough job and maybe I'll let you suck on my tits."

His family nods feverishly at his request as they anxiously gather on the floor, shuddering like falling leaves when the older male comes between them naked as the day he was born, flaunting a great big cock that bares the length of his thigh and a fat ass toned by years of hard work and good eating that Jacquie and Tahlia immediately flock to.

"It's been so long since I made out with Daddy's hole..." Tahlia sits up on her knees and spreads Butch's ass apart, revealing a hairy, oversized hole loose from his wife and daughter being forced to play with it so much. "I love it when you fuck yourself on my tongue."

"Goodness, baby, when was the last time you washed?" Jacquie holds Butch's giant cock in both hands to inspect it up close. Around the bulbous head is a thin film of sweat and dried come, a sight that makes Jacquie squirm and rub her thighs together. "There's a lot this time..."

"The fuck do I need to shower for if I have a nasty bitch like you to do it for me?" Butch grabs his prick and smacks it against Jacquie's cheek, making her groan. "I'll fuck that mouth stupid and clean it myself if you don't."

"It's okay, papi, I got it..." Jacquie leans forwards and wastes no time sucking the tip between her painted lips.

"That's what I thought..." Butch grunted, his hand finding its way to his left breast when he felt Tahlia's tongue squirm against his hole. It prods and teases his entrance with mastered flicks, his daughter's pouty lips sucking along puckered flesh as she savored the taste of her father's ass in relative silence. She's moaning, melting into mush during it all, fingers digging crescent-shaped marks into ruddy cheeks as she tries her hardest not to come untouched. Butch groans, Tahlia's flicking and sucking riling him up enough to buck into his wife's mouth, plugging her throat up with filthy man meat that gags her, makes her heave around him. Butch laughed, ignored his wife's distress, and fucked her face, her teary eyes and dripping pussy belying the chokes and gags that vibrate along his shaft.

"Good girl, good slut..." Butch weaves her fingers into her hair. "Tastes good, yeah? Dirty, just how you like it?"

Jacquie whines, her neck bulging outwards with each hump of her husband's prick, bloated balls slapping her chin. Tahlia meanwhile tongues his hole, sucks around it, kisses it with the passion of a lover as it wriggles against his walls. Butch throws his head back at that and forces his little girl to go deeper by grabbing her hair from behind and pressing her face into his ass, lips and nose joining her tongue in pleasuring him. Tahlia grunts, but doesn't fight it, has no reason to. She's right where she needs to be, smothered between her daddy's dump truck of an ass, cleaning his fat hole so he doesn't have to. Butch sings his praises of his whore daughter as his hips slam into his wife's mouth, bruising her lips. It doesn't take long for his girls to work his nut out, so when his balls clench and his prick twitch, Butch pulls out from his wife's throat and shoots his load all over her brown cheeks and hanging mouth. Jacquie moans, masturbates herself with three fingers wedged deep in her cunt that scrapes her g-spot. Her pussy is slick, dripping wet just like their daughter's when Butch finishes, her face glazed in filthy jism that clings to her skin and tongue like old glue. She swallows a wad that settles in her mouth, drooling and whining at the overwhelming stink that fouls her throat and clumps up her stomach. She then shudders at the churn in her gut, eyes rolling into her head when she swallows more, his sperm collecting in her throat, refusing to go down. It makes her pussy squirt, and Butch is pleased by what he made of his wife.

"Sorry, babe, should've warned you." Butch laughs, unapologetic when he slaps his meat across her soiled nose. "Been backed up since I got home. Johnny, you know; always gets me horny whenever I get to fuck his hole." He looks back at Tahlia who's still sucking his ass, mouth drenched in spit and sweat. "Heard he started fuckin' his baby, too."

Tahlia listens, the mention of Justine and Johnny's names exciting her. Johnny is Butch's best friend and his little girl goes to the same school as Tahlia, but they hardly talk. Now that Johnny is fucking her though, it looks like Tahlia has a lot more in common with her now, which thrills Butch. Now he has another hot little pussy he can potentially breed if her father doesn't get to her first.

"Alright, mija, that's enough," Butch pulls Tahlia back, spit and slick bridging her face to the rim of his hole. "My balls are gonna burst, I need something to fuck." He looks down at his girls, at Jacquie who's already laying on her back, spreading her soaked cunt for Butch and then at Tahlia who's groping his balls and nibbling his ass. It's hard to pick which pussy he wants to fuck first, but his daughter's excitement is too infectious to not indulge her.

"Mija," He motions for Tahlia to come to Jacquie's side. "Open your legs and spread your cunt. I wanna fuck you while your mom rides your face."

Tahlia giggles, obeys Butch without a hitch, while Jacquie rights herself by sitting up on her knees and crawling over her daughter's face. Tahlia gazes brightly at her mother's puffy cunt, wet from slick and her squirt, and keeps her mouth open and ready for her. Jacquie purrs at Tahlia's enthusiasm and sits down on her face, brows furrowed and skin tingling when her daughter's tongue worms its way up her pussy, flicking her clit and prodding her insides. Butch laughs at his wife's moans as he crawls over their daughter's voluptuous body, heavy prick hanging menacingly over Tahlia's little pussy. Jacquie has the wherewithal to spread her daughter's sex apart with her fingers when Butch is close, showing him a ripe pink hole pulsing with her heartbeat. Butch wastes no time sliding in.

He splits her apart like it's the easiest thing in the world, massive cockhead squeezed tightly by her shuddering little quim. Tahlia mewls into her mother's skin, toes curling and fingers flexing when Butch forces his way inside, digging her out, carving her open like he's done so many times before. His cock makes her belly tense, leaves a bulge he can see through her skin, and he makes that bulge bigger by fucking her womb. Tahlia cries out, and holds onto her mom's thighs as Butch plows her and fills her with the meat that made her. Butch growls at the sight of her swelling stomach and fucks Tahlia harder, swinging nuts spanking her ass red, tits gushing heavily with milk. It makes Butch weave his fingers into his wife's hair to force her down to his left breast, engorged nipple breaching pouty lips to fill Jacquie's mouth with sweet cream she has no choice but to drink. Jacquie hardly protests and nurses from her husband's breast, tongue curling around his swelling areola, pulling milk from his tit like a starved babe. 

"You nasty little fuck sluts..." Butch bites his lip, tits sore, and balls aching from arousal. "Got so good at draining my nuts, holy shit..."

Butch doesn't warn Tahlia when he comes, thinks it's unnecessary. He's come so many times into his daughter he's lost count and lets his cock shoot when he's close, bloating Tahlia's belly fat with ripened sperm. His daughter sputters against his wife's pussy then, cunt juice and spit streaming down her sweating face when the force of her release overwhelms her, and she grabs at her swelling stomach in orgasmic reverence, moaning like a spent whore. Butch revels in the mess he's made of his daughter before pulling out to spill all over Tahlia's big belly, come gushing out from her cunt and soiling her skin. She writhes and wriggles on the floor soon after, mindlessly thrusting her tongue in and out of her mother's pussy who's now sucking both of Butch's nipples into her mouth, ready and waiting for more.

"Fuck, Mija, thought you'd last longer than that," Butch whistles at Tahlia. "Fuckin' lightweight. Honestly, I taught you better than that." He then looks down at Jacquie and pulls her off his tit by the hair, strands of milk clinging to her red lips. "Shame, looks like I'm gonna be working your pussy overtime. Hope you got the energy to spare, bitch." He grabs himself, holds his soaked cock over Jacquie's soft tummy, smearing come and their daughter's slick on her navel. "Gonna take a lot more than a cunt fuck to get this down."

Jacquie could only nod, thighs shaking when she crawls off her daughter's pretty face.

"Of course, papi," Jacquie kneels on the floor, holding his long prick to her heaving breasts. "Dump your come in me for as long as you want..."

Butch smirks, makes Jacquie lay on the ground next to their daughter. She pulls her legs up and patiently waits for Butch to mount her, which he does, but turns his back towards her once he's over her body. His heavy cock dangles over her cunt now, big balls wobbling between built thighs as he plants his feet on the floor, hips descending with his prick. Like Tahlia, Jacquie's pussy gives into Butch's thickness easily, fitting his organ tightly like a glove, impaling her. It stretches Jacquie out beyond her limits each time, but she doesn't have the heart to make him stop simply because she loves it too much.

"Hnng, fuck..." Butch thrusts down, nuts smacking Jacquie's belly. "That's it, baby, lemme fuck this pussy up..." He fucks her slowly, lets her take in the sight of his fat balls bouncing on her stomach, skin rippling in time with his thrusts. Jacquie melts at the sight, at the feeling of her husband fucking her stupid, and holds his massive ass still, fingers sinking into his cheeks like firm dough. Butch throws his head back and goes faster while Jacquie spreads him apart, watching his ruined hole clench around nothing, hungry for another huge cock to break it open again. Jacquie happily obliges and shoves all four fingers into his hole, folding her thumb in so she can drive the rest of her hand inside. He's still sopping wet from the sloppy rim job Tahlia gave him, so Jacquie goes deeper, past her wrist and up to her forearm, forcing Butch to let out a wanton, almost effeminate shriek. He pistons his hips and holds his knees for dear life once Jacquie starts pumping her arm, reaching deeper and deeper each time to match her husband's thrusts.

"You dirty little bitch, don't you fucking stop...!" Butch curses, eyes finding their way to the back of his head once Jacquie's fist hits his prostate. "I'm gonna fucking come, I'm gonna cream in this slut hole...!"

His ass clenched tightly around Jacquie's arm, wrinkled hole flexing rhythmically along her elbow when Butch reached his limit. His jiggling balls tense up, and clench hard into his taint as he came inside his wife, filling her fucked out womb with thick come that quickly gushes out of her spent pussy. Jacquie trembles, comes just as hard as her husband, and pulls her arm out of Butch's ass to fondle her breasts, basking in the intensity of her orgasm. Butch doesn't stop coming and just keeps fucking Jacquie, sperm, off-white like pale sludge, splattering her cunt lips and thighs as Butch's spewing cock pounds her pussy to a pulp.

"Yes, papi, yes! Gimme another baby, make me your bitch!"

Butch doesn't respond, only letting out grunts and groans and the occasional curse as he unloads what feels like a gallon's worth of come into Jacquie. Her belly bloats and swells the longer Butch fucked her, matching her daughter's in heft and weight, and Jacquie cradles it, pretending it's a baby she's carrying. Butch won't stop pounding her like this at least for another hour, so Jacquie lays back and lets her husband ravish her, violating her like the whore he's trained her to be. After this, she'll clean him off and make Tahlia help once she wakes back up, but until then, she'll be Butch's come dumpster for as long as he wants her to be.