Butt-Sex

Story Info
How to initiate butt-sex into your relationship.
1k words
3.96
38.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How to initiate butt-sex into your relationship, or at least what has worked for me.

Why should consenting couples be so anxious about butt-sex that it prevents them from trying a little exploration? By consenting I mean two -way enjoyment that isn't coerced or manipulated.

Yes, it can be dangerous if not approached with due caution, and it certainly has the possibility of being messy too, but the stigma attached to butt-sex more than those issues is why a lot of couples don't even try it. A lot of couples may have had a rushed/painful attempt at butt-sex and don't ever revisit that back door at all.

My advice to those that are curious is to start experimenting gingerly with your partner and learn from each experience as you go. Step by step you can get there, but it could take a while so be patient. If you fantasize about having butt-sex with your partner, I recommend you look at it as a journey not just something you want to check off your bucket list.

Done correctly there is really a lot more to butt-sex than meets the eye. It can have a positive effect on you beyond just fulfilling a naughty fantasy. You can actually have stress in your anus just like you do in your neck and shoulders or anywhere else, you would be surprised at what a nice round of butt-sex can do for both you and your partner's wellbeing.

My wife Gwendolyn and I enjoy butt-sex every now and then, it's like a rainy day or weekend thing for us. We don't plan or coordinate it, I just kind of know when she's up for it. After some warmup foreplay and prep with her favorite silicone lube she will wind up on the edge of our bed with her legs spread wide and I will be standing close on the floor pulling her toward me.

This position always works best for us, it has to do with getting the angle just right but also I think it's a mental thing too. I am standing up holding her legs high and wide in a dominate positon while easing my thick cock into her tight little ass-hole. We take turns getting off, she by rubbing her clit orgasms very hard and then I usually fill her up with my crème after her orgasm has subsided.

Fucking Gwendolyn's butt is more work that just regular sex and the mood has to be just right too, but something about it excites us maybe because it's taboo, or slightly dangerous, and exceptionally naughty.

I dutifully ease into her ass, closely following her directions as if I'm backing up a trailer until she has rubbed her clit to a earthshattering orgasm. I'm ecstatic whenever she has such an intense orgasm but also relieved that now I'm free to focus on my own orgasm. I do like to cum inside her ass, but just partly inside her maybe a couple of inches, right where her tight sphincter ring can rub on the sensitive part of my shaft just below the head.

Some dirty talk back and forth really heats up something that's already frickin hot. Dirty talking just naturally lends itself to butt-sex anyway, and about the third time I mutter something about her "tight little hole", I usually lose it and fill her ass with my hot sticky crème.

We didn't start out having hot butt-sex though it has been a journey to where we are now, and I will try to highlight the key points our butt- sex revolution. Getting into Gwendolyn's backdoor had long been a fantasy of mine, a destination that I really didn't know how to get to. When I finally was able to stick a finger inside her tight little hole the excitement was dizzying.

Initially; Gwendolyn didn't seem particularly keen on anal spelunking even after she could bring herself to orgasm by rubbing her clit while her tight little hole rhythmically clenched at my slick index finger.

When I introduced small anal toys to our sessions and she orgasmed pretty hard with them inserted too, that is if the mood was right and was amicable to that sort of thing. The introduction of sex toys was definitely a step forward; she prefers a slick silicone anal toy over my big knobby finger and started craving more anal play. Finally, once we found a couple of larger silicone toys she liked that gave us confidence that she could accept my thickness too.

For the Guys; pointing out the obvious here- it just makes sense if you're going to go fishing around in her nether-regions you should do some exploring on your own back 40 first right? The shower is a good place to do that (use a mild soap like Dove) and who knows you might just stumble across your prostate, which is a good thing!

I had that "eureka moment" of locating my prostate while exploring in the shower that way. Nowadays, I love a good prostate massage from Gwendolyn, but years ago I was clueless about it. Once I got my finger in just the right spot WOW! I got so excited that with a soapy hand I quickly jerked myself off, but the orgasm was different. It came from deep inside me at the base of my cock , a huge orgasm that rolled over me with my ass clenching at my finger. It was the same contractions I felt around my finger when Gwendolyn had cum while rubbing her clit.

Moving forward till today, depending on my mood I'd just as soon have her butt-fuck me as the other way around, after all I'm the one with the prostate! Funny how with age and experience I have totally changed my thoughts on the topic of being on the receiving in between the two of us.

She will oblige me with a rocking ass prostate massage, but fucking me is not something she craves to do with pent-up desires to be a "Top" or "Dom" that I'm aware of, she just thinks it's hot to witness me cum really hard. Getting onto kinky side-paths occasionally is just something we do for fun.

In conclusion, I recommend just about everything you read on the topic- Start small, lots of lube, lots of foreplay, and relax.

Remember it's a journey not a destination.