Butt Sex with My Girlfriend

Story Info
Here's a letter written to my girlfriend about anal sex : )
1.6k words
26.6k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear girlfriend,

Tonight, It's time we tackle the next step in our relationship. We've been eagerly waiting for some sexual release, and this will be a good way to attain that. I can tell by the way you grind me, the way you ferociously thrust your sex organs against mine, that you want a taste of sex. It always puts my head in a spin when I finger your butthole, clawing it closer to me as you desperately straddle me with repeated moans of pleasure.

To maximize pleasure and excitement for the both of us, I've decided butt sex will be our solution. Unlike everything else we've done, this course of action requires extensive preparation. Together, we'll go to an adult sex store and purchase the lube and the enema that we'll need. And no, we don't need to buy condoms. I look forward to spreading your ass cheeks and sliding my naked dick into the oiled walls of your anal canal. So once we've gotten home, and we're safe from any disruption, we'll take the precaution of douching your butt out, to eliminate any obstacles during our magical experience.

Next is when the adventure begins. I'm going to throw you on the couch, and begin kissing you with hot passion and strategic tongue placement. I have every intention of making you moan before I even get you naked. As I work my way to your supple neck, I'll waste no time in ripping off whatever skanky shirt you decide to wear, revealing the tops, and slivered bottoms, of you delicious boobs. In the heat of the moment, I'll have no qualms in yanking your bra off your quivering breasts, right before I indulge in mouth to nipple stimulation.

After I've had my immediate fill of cupping, squeezing, and sucking on your hardened nipples, I'll move my way down to what really gets me hard, your naval. After giving you plenty of reason to squirm while kissing your soft, sexy stomach, I'll take a step that'll make you wail with pleasure. I'll unbutton and unfasten your jean shorts, and with much ecstasy, pull down one of the last barricades that has separated you and me from utter sexual indulgence.

Once I get a look at your cute panties as they hopelessly cling to your private parts, attempting to shield their innocence from the rest of the world, I will take a small break. Moving my way back to your face, I'll give you some deep, hot kisses while giving your boobs some repeated attention so they don't feel forgotten. As your naked body restlessly awaits sexual attention down low, I'll tease you by giving you a preview of my tongues capabilities, but only in the lips that mark your mouth. Before I work my way back down your trembling body, following a similar path of action to the one earlier, I'll take off my shirt to provide your wandering hands with a place to roam.

As I begin to direct my attention towards the wet outline of your increasingly exposed vagina, I'll bless your entire body with a brief series of squeezes and massages, paying no attention to previous boundaries. The last action that will precede the fantastic moment where I behold your completely naked body for the first time, will be a thorough session of kissing and massaging of the inner thighs.

After that I'll have to rush to slide off your cute little panties myself, before you beat me to it from ravenous anticipation. With your inexplicably sexy, soaked cunt before me, I'll bury my face in your juices, eating and sucking all there is to offer. And then, to eliminate any chance of you remaining still, I'll use my left hand to finger your asshole, giving you a taste of double stimulation. Once I've found your clit, I'll use my right hand to rub and squeeze, while my tongue continues to entrance your whirling mind. Once my mouth, paired with the combined efforts of both my hands, has brought you to an unforgettable orgasm, undoubtedly accompanied by pleasured screams and desperate moans, I'll move on to the next step in our adventure.

By now, your orgasm will have relaxed all your muscles, including those that line the inner tissue of your butthole. But just to be sure, and because it arouses me to an astounding degree, I plan on giving you a rim job to equip you with unparalleled relaxation. I'll flip you over on your stomach, and have you raise your rounded ass in the air by means of resting on your knees. I'll waste no time and bury my face once again, but this time in the crevice of your butt crack. Spreading and groping your ass cheeks, I'll suck your butthole and flick my tongue against the dark entrance of your body.

Once I've had my fill of this, which will definitely take some time, I will proceed to take off my shorts and underwear, releasing my hard dick from restriction. I will then grab the bottle of lube I will have placed close by, and then empty out a steady stream of lube directly into your butthole. I'll watch with intensified pleasure as streams of oily liquid glop down your raised ass, forming streams that run down your exposed body. I'll then pour a little more lube into my hands, where I'll slather on more pools of oil on your butt cheeks, working my way to your hole.

With tender care, I'll penetrate your anal sphincter with my middle finger, taking special caution to apply liberal amounts of lube to the inner walls of that tight cavern. With one last squeeze from the bottle, I'll slather a handful of lube onto my dick, and lean in to whisper into your ear: "I'm going to fuck you up the butt!"

With no preparations left, I'll begin to mount you, my sexy girlfriend. Your perfect skin, rich hair, plush boobs, tight stomach, and soft butt cheeks make me so hard and aroused. I slowly and steadily stuff a half inch of my penis into your ridiculously tight star, accommodating for nothing but the tip of my hardened sex. After holding it there patiently, and after you let out a whimpered moan, I move in a bit farther to make use of the slight release in tension. To allow for about half of my dick to be covered, I spread and massage the oil soaked ass cheeks that close around my shaft and balls. After a little more pushing, I pull out my quivering cock to add another handful of lube to the opened butthole. With this extra help, I repeat the process, and manage to stuff the entirety of my penis into your anal canal, in half the time.

With my cock tightly grasped by your butt, I take a look at the fantastic situation we're in. I lust uncontrollably as I trace my finger from the spot where my cock protrudes through your asshole, up through the valley separating the twin ass cheeks that are raised in the air, down the sloping spine of your back, and past the crevice of your tensed shoulder blades that are covered with nothing but the long locks of your hair. "You are hot as fuck!"

With gentle fury I begin to slowly move my cock back and forth. The immense pressure that grips my cock on all sides is enough to make me go insane. My dick throbbing beneath the crushing weight of your butthole, I begin to pick up speed. All that lube begins to pay off as I hungrily bludgeon your butt repeatedly, relentlessly. My plowing and butt fucking produce deep, throaty moans from you, my sexual benefactor. With this overload of intimacy, I grasp at your butt and pubic zone, panting as I unconditionally thrust and grind my cock into the swelling of your ass.

By now, you're supporting some of my weight as I breathlessly clutch to your body that's been doused with lube and sex juices. Your boobs struggle to keep pace with the accelerated shifts of your quaking body. Back and forth, your boobs fall out of rhythm with the combined smacking my balls and your butt make.

Your moans and my grunts sonorously mixing until they turn into excited screams. An especially loud moan forces you to suddenly lift your face from the suffocating cushion for a momentary gasp of breath, triggering a chain reaction that throws a kink in the fluidity of your bodily motion. Your asshole tightens, the anal canal twists, and the muscles enveloping my cock contract in just the right way to push me over the edge. "Fuck!"

With my last bit of energy I throw myself down on your spazzing body, grope your boobs, and yank you up towards me, before we fall backwards onto my back together. My cock still wrenched in your ass, I accelerate into ferocious thrusting, slightly raising your pelvis and stomach above my body with each plow. With your boobs still groped by my hands, we engage in sloppy tongue kissing as jets of cum fire deep into your raw asshole. The thrusting and grinding slowly cease as I unload every last bit of cum into the slimy fold of your butt.

We pant and spaz against each other as cum and lube leak out. Eventually, my still pulsing cock is squeezed out of your anal sphincter by an involuntary muscle spasm. Fully satisfied, I give you one last kiss before we both pass out from complete exhaustion.

Love, your horny boyfriend

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
so hot 😍 😈

Very well written I would be dreamily happy to get what she did .. gently open me after getting me not then a good deep hard fuck up my butt .. not too fast or slow or hard or soft, but alternating to drive me to a mind splitting orgasm then filling me deeply ..

IshuiIshuiabout 6 years ago

Thanks for the 'letter'. Write some more, please - wow, thought I was going to pass out !!

pope32767pope32767about 6 years ago
Christ, what an asshole.

 

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Ashley’s Anal Curiosity Threesome with husband and her sexy best friend.in Anal
Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 01 Nick and Mia's passion for anal sex inspires Ashley...in Anal
Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 01 She's his neighbor, his best friend and so much more...in Anal
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories