Butterflies and Kisses Ch. 01

Story Info
A romantic midday meeting.
1.7k words
4.27
13.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueFish11
BlueFish11
78 Followers

"I'm in the parking lot." She purred into the phone.

"Room 204" he said into her ear.

"See you in a few." Her voice wavered for a moment as her nerves took over.

She opened her car door, felt the late fall chill whip her skirt and blow up her legs. Her hair blew in her face as she pulled her purse and overnight bag from her car. She tried to re-tuck her long brown hair as she threw the bags over her shoulder. What room had he said? 402, 204, 402, 204............damn.

As she walked into hotel, the wind whipped harder and the rain began to pour from the sky. It was only 3 in the afternoon, but the storm made it look like nighttime. She walked past the check-in counter. Still trying to tuck her hair back in place, not slip on the floor in her navy high heels, balance her bags and calm the butterflies in her stomach.

She pushed the button for the second floor, entered the elevator with another couple. It was almost in slow motion, the other couple holding hands and laughing, so at ease with each other. She had longed for that for a long time -- but the butterflies wouldn't leave her. For a split second, when the elevator stopped and she motioned for the couple to leave first, she almost pushed the button back to the lobby.

Instead, she took a deep breathe, smoothed her skirt as she stepped off the elevator and tried desperately to tuck her hair back the way it was before the wind got a hold of it -- hoping to gain that confidence she had had on the way to the hotel, while singing in the car with the radio. She walked down the hall -- almost sure it was Room 204, he had said.

She paused outside the door, looked herself over one last time and softly knocked on the door.

He must have been watching for her through the peep hole as the door opened almost instantly. He gathered her into his arms right away, kissed the top of her head and took the bags from her hands. The butterflies fluttered faster in her stomach, it had been a long time. Well, they had known each other a long time, talked on the phone all the time but hadn't seen each other in months. It felt like the first meeting every time.

She was pondering that feeling, the butterflies as he set her bags on the on the suitcase holder. She glanced up and realized the room was mirrors, all mirrors. She stepped further into the room, smelled bubble bath as she saw the steaming hot tub, surrounded by lit candles, the flames licking the mirrors and bouncing around the room. The bed was draped in silver and black sheets and lots of pillows.

He stood across the room, watching her face, smiling slightly as he drank her in. Watching her eyes flit from one thing to another.

She saw the wine chilling next to the tray, room service had already brought. Strawberries and whipped cream, grapes and cheese. She barely heard him as he moved towards her, sliding her jacket off her shoulders. She relaxed back into him; he breathed her in, the scent of her hair, her perfume. She rested her head back against his shoulder as he kissed her neck.

"Di, you look amazing" he murmured into her skin as he threw her coat over the chair and spun her slowly around. She put her head against his chest. She was so nervous. His hands slide down her arms. Pulled her hips into his as he kissed her head. "Look at me, Di, look at me." He said quietly as he softly pulled her chin up. Her eyes met his -- the butterflies flew to the very bottom of her stomach -- in a frenzy.

How did he always do that, make her feel like a school girl. She melted as he said, "May I kiss you." She closed her eyes and raised her mouth towards him.

"Yes, kiss me." Her voice barely above a whisper. Again time was slowed down as their lips touched; light, delicate kisses. His hand slide to her hair, cupping the sides of her face as he kissed her, his lips applying a little more pressure against hers. The tingling was moving from her stomach towards her mouth.

She pushed her body into his as his tongue parted her lips, pausing for a moment as she returned the kiss. Their tongues flicked against each other. She ran her hands over his chest and began unbuttoning his shirt. She broke the kiss as she pulled his shirt loose from his pants. She glanced at his chest, her eyes rising and meeting his.

She turned and walked towards the bed as she began unbuttoning her shirt. She felt his hands on her shoulders, sliding her shirt down her arms. Goosebumps rose on her skin, the feel of his hands on her. She watched him in the mirror, he was kissing the back of her neck as she crawled on the bed, her skirt sliding to her thighs, one shoe fell off as she turned over onto her back.

He laughed softly as she looked at the mirrors overhead on the bed. Her hair fanned back, her black lace bra rising and falling with every breath. She froze; the look on her face, her mouth turned slightly in a smile. She felt his hands remove her last high heel. Heard it hit the carpeted floor. She closed her eyes as he began to massage her feet. Rubbing the balls of her feel, slowly up the arch of her foot, his thumbs forming small circles as he made is way up each foot to her toes.

He tickled the middle of her foot make her gasp and giggle as she pulled her feet away from he. He jumped onto the bed next to her, kept tickling her as she squirmed and writhed against him. They started laughing so hard her eyes began to tear.

"Stop, stop she squealed." His hands fell still and he kissed the tears away from her eyes. Kissed the tip of her nose. She held her breathe, waiting for his lips on hers again. She rolled towards him and kissed him hungrily. He returned her kisses, her mouth opening wider with each kiss. His tongue exploring her mouth as he slide his hands behind her and unhooked her bra.

Her skirt was all the way up her thighs as he threw her bra on the floor and unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt. He stood and slide it off her legs. His gaze was almost a physical feeling on her skin. She pulled her knees up, her cheeks flushing red as he looked at her. Her black hair against the silver comforter, her breasts rising and falling with every breathe, her nipples hardening in the air and under his gaze, the curve of her ribs, the swell of her hips, the small rise of her stomach, the black lace of her panties.

He crawled up her, kissing as he went. He wanted her -- all of her. He kissed her mouth and then he leaned back and slowly peeled her stockings off her legs. Kissed the place where her panties met her skin. Licking and kissing this seam against her skin. He could smell her, wanting to taste her, to rip off her panties and dive into that place.

She moaned slightly as he traced where he had just kissed with his fingers. He rose and slid her panties off her hips. Looking at her face as he slid her panties off her. She pulled her legs back up, her arms crossing her chest. She was so nervous; he knew what she looked like, all of her, every inch. But she felt her face flush, her nakedness making her more nervous -- but her body reminding her how much she wanted him.

"Di, let me see you. Relax -- you are so beautiful." He undid his Dockers, slide them down his legs, standing their in his boxers. She looked at him -- his long legs, his silk boxers, stomach to his chest to his face, smiling at her. She lowered her legs as he slide next to her. She kissed him, pushed him onto his back as she rolled on top of him. She felt the silk boxers between her thighs, his chest rising under her fingers. She bent and kissed him, her hair falling around him.

She could feel him throbbing against her own heat. His hand slide up to her breasts, cupping them, slightly pinching her nipples, her back arched, pushing her breasts into his hands. He looked up at her, her head thrown back, her lips slightly parted, her tongue licking them as she could wait no longer. She reached underneath her and freed him from his boxers as she raised her hips and guided him to her entrance. He could feel her hot against the tip of him.

She leaned forward again and kissed him hard, sliding her tongue into his mouth as she licked at him, her hands on her chest. She locked eyes with him as she slide down onto his entire length. He thrust his hips to meet hers, his eyes on hers the entire time. He grabbed her hips as he moved faster into her, her hips meeting the thrusts of his hips. She slid her hand between her legs and stroked her clit. With her other hand she traced his lips, he sucked on her fingers. Broke the look as he slid his eyes down over her breasts, her nipples had hardened even more, watching her fingers gliding over her clit as her leg muscles clenched with every up and down of her hips.

She rode him faster and faster, he could no longer hold it back as he squeezed both breasts in his hand as he thrust into her as deep as he could. His eyes caught her eyes as she moaned and he felt her internal muscles caressing him as he throbbed and emptied into her. She arched her back further and her hips bucked against him twice more as she came on the length of him. She laid her head on his shoulder, listening to the sound of their breathing. Neither one spoke as they stayed locked together, Di watched in the mirrors, the candles flickering behind her. And her night was only beginning.

BlueFish11
BlueFish11
78 Followers