Butterfly Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dare I say, not too busy for his harem. He will surely not be too busy for his sister."

"Foster sister."

"Whatever,Chou." Hoku set down his bowl a little bit too hard, staring at her intently. "It's the harem that's bothering you, isn't it?"

"Hoku-"

"Chou, you're being idiotic," Hoku cut her off brusquely. "He's a male. He likes females. And he needs to produce some heirs. Of course he'll be with females half the time."

He stood up suddenly and hauled her to the futon. "I'm a male too, and I like females. And I'm with one all the time. You, Mistress Fox, are testing me," his breath was hot against her ear.

He was on top of her, only flimsy cloth between them, and even that was falling away. Parts of his hot skin pressed onto hers.

He cupped her face, looking down intently. His glamour had dissipated and his eyes glowed. Her hands held his wrists, trying to pull them away.

"Hoku..." She was cut off as he leaned down to kiss her. A flutter of kisses, the next one longer than the one before, and the last one the longest. He parted her lips and slipped in his tongue, running it over her teeth and the sides of her mouth and finally teased her tongue.

She did not know how long they stayed in that position. Her heart beat so fast she thought she would faint.

And then he pulled away and sat back on the balls of his feet, between her knees. His obi had come undone, causing his robe to partially fall away, revealing his body. Fine hair hair trailed downwards from his navel to his groin.

His sex was engorged. She could see part of its length had slipped out the side of his loin cloth, angled stiffly. From the way he looked at her, he wanted more. And he could easily take it from her.

"Remember that I am here to serve you," he said as he kissed her again, but this was a peck on top of her Flame Mark. He picked himself up and returned to dining table, continuing to eat as though the interlude had not happened.

Rei sat up, still in a daze. The warmth of his mouth still lingered on her Mark.

The sun was nearly gone, and fireflies had started to wink in. The light from the candles seemed brighter then. Awashed in it, Hoku's profile seemed to shimmer gold.

***

Footnote:

1. Though Hoku is a "fox", a more accurate depiction would probably be fox spirit or demon. 2. That is a fox that is able to assume human form. Though usually a fox would need to live hundreds of years to be able to attain a human form, (sprinkle of salt here) Hoku was born of foxes that have already ascended, thus his ability despite his young age.

3. Rei's childhood/real name is "Chou" thus the title of this chapter.

4. Chou also means butterfly in Japanese.

12