Butterfly Kisses

Story Info
The best way to wake my Master...
1.1k words
4.13
18.5k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is my first submission into Literotica although I have read many stories here, and commented on a few. It is intended to be the beginning of a multipart domestic discipline story. If this is not your cup of tea, then please find another read. It should be noted that all characters are above the age of 18 although this is not explicitly stated.

*****

The butterfly settles onto my collar bone, a tiny weight that feels like a kiss to my throat. My skin is dry, toweled to a slight pink and I settle the frizziness of my hair into a braid. A spray of deodorant finished the preparations; you never were one for makeup.

I look into the mirror, my finger tracing along the lotus tattoo at my hip. The same tattoo is on your left bicep where it is tucked close to your heart. My first, as with many things we've done. A commemoration of our commitment to each other, to push through the muck and blossom. I remember squeezing your hand while he worked; you left me trying so hard not to giggle. The slight shadowing at the bottom reminds me that I didn't always succeed.

I am your Butterfly (though sometimes I am your Brat). Our relationship is simple; as the man of the house, you are the Alpha. Your word is law. As your wife, I am your omega. Your second in command, support, and equal to the outside world. But in our relationship to each other, you are my superior. You do not ask for much, only my vigilance to safety, my obedience in your rules, and my loyalty.

More than once my backside has paid for not following your rules. Typically, they are mistakes of a less serious nature such as forgetting my phone or disagreeing with your safety rules. Your hand is blistering then; my skin flushes from pink to a cherry red inferno. Sometimes, if I am being a greedy little slut, your fingers torture me and leave me wanting. There are times, though, you spank me for your pleasure.

In those times, your hand leaves a stinging imprint that it then rubs into tingling pleasure. My pussy will begin to moisten, the lips swell invitingly. My back will arch, begging for another as the electric sensation fades. More often than not, you are happy to deliver more until I am a quivering mess of need craving your cock.

But my mind is wandering. You gave me a task last night and I intend to complete it properly. Tucking a stray strand behind my ear, I do a final once over before heading into the main room.

You are still sleeping on the bed, snoring. Yes, my love, you sound like a freight train and it would probably take one to wake you. But in the interest of saving my ass, literally, I choose the alternate and more pleasurable route.

Peeling down your boxer briefs, I maneuver to kneel between your legs. A few teasing kisses up your thighs and then I am face to face with your cock.

I take my time, worshipping the shaft with slow open mouthed kisses. My fingers gently cup your sack, rolling the orbs carefully as I work from the bottom up to the swollen head. A slow kiss of greeting, a gentle suck, and then I take the shaft in between my lips. I bob slowly, working my way down your girth as I mind my teeth; your cock is thick in my mouth and I don't wish to hurt you.

I know I will just barely be able to take it all and only if I am focused on my breathing. But as my nose reaches your skin, I let my tongue begin its magic. Slow swirls as I draw up, a circle around the head before I drop back down.

You're beginning to stir, moaning in pleasure as your fingers tangle into my hair. You've always been conscious to guide my movements without triggering fear. And this time, you allow me to continue to please you. I begin to lick you, taking care with long swipes along the ridged head. A gentle tug at my hair tells me that you are awake; I bring my mouth fully around you and swallow you down my throat.

Your hands guide my speed, the guttural groans fueling the lubrication building between my thighs. Pleasing you with my mouth has always brought out my desire in waves. I have taken the time to learn your sensitive spots; my nails run carefully down your thighs as I feel the tension in your chest. I know you are close.

"On all fours."

Even when hoarse, your voice holds the weight of a world. Unable to resist a cheeky smile, I lick one last time before a light pop on the ass reminds me that teasing you too much has consequences. Crawling off, I do as you ask and press my face down as I arch my spine. It takes just seconds for you to find the right position.

Your cock works slowly into my tight heat. It is agonizing torture of the best kind; a reminder that you are in control here. I can feel the electricity, the need for a good fucking building as my pussy tightens a little further around your rod. The moment of enjoyment lasts once you are seated fully inside, a kiss is planted on my shoulder as your hands find my hips.

Then the passion takes over. Your thrusts are hard and deep; the hands at my hips keep them at the most sensitive angle. I press my face into the bed to quiet the sounds of our coupling that you draw from the most primal part of my soul with every pump of your body against mine. My abdomen tightens up, trying to resist the orgasm that is rapidly drawing near. I can hold it for a few seconds before the spasms wash over me. But that doesn't deter your rhythm.

If anything, it makes faster, drives it harder so that you are slamming into me and driving the breath from my body with each plunge in. A second orgasm builds fast and needy; from your moans I know that you are going to explode soon. As the second pleasure rips through me, you pull out to mark me with your seed across my back and pussy.

For a moment, we cuddle and catch our breath. My heart is racing and my limbs feel like lead weights. You stir first and grin at me. "Good morning my butterfly."

Cracking a sleepy eye, I smile back. You are happy. And that means I am too.

"Clean up and dress quickly, love. We're going out."

And before common sense can close my mouth, I've already added five to my daily total...

To be Continued