Butterscotch and the Incubus

Story Info
When sleep and sanity is taken away from you.
756 words
2.85
8.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lonesome writer got out of bed. Tired. Restless. Her sex drive screaming.

The laptop still on the sidetable. They both were in a terrible drought.

Months had passed since she last produced a text. She began to understand that she would not get any proper sleep before she had written something of substance.

Then, she felt someone's breath in her ear. She jumped scared, as she lived alone and did not keep male visitors at night. Nervously, she turned around to see if anyone was there, or if she was starting to go crazy - another curse of being a writer; if you don't write, you will lose your sleep and your sanity.

"Are you talking to yourself?" said a male voice.

"N-no", said the writer. "I was thinking it. Wasn't I?"

"I can hear your thoughts", he said. And in the dark, he pulled aside his long devillock that was hiding his face. With his boyish grin and glowing red eyes, he was both beautiful and frightening.

A creature only fathomable through the veil of insomnia.

"You're an...an...oh my god, I didn't think this was actually possible," the writer said, her eyes wide with surprise, and her hand crawling up to her mouth like a spider.

"I'm a what? What, is not actually possible?"

"An incubus. You're a fucking incubus."

"A fucking incubus indeed. You think you're too innocent for this, but...your body summoned me. Your mad sex drive called on me. I am here to fulfill your needs."

"Oh, well...yeah, the thing is - I've heard so much bad stuff about accepting favours from demons. I mean, you're not doing this for your clients..."

"Clients." the incubus repeated, snickering.

"Yes. Clients. You're not doing this for them, you're doing it for your own damn pleasure."

"Damn right."

She realized she had taken her slipdress off, without noticing.

"I'm Wraxneth. What's your name, writer?" the incubus asked.

"Butterscotch", the writer said.

"Really? Butterscotch?"

"Yeah."

"That must be like, your author persona or something. No parent names their child Butterscotch."

"Sure they do, if the child is cute enough."

"Is that sass? Are you trying to out-sass an incubus?"

"I'm just saying that you may call me Butterscotch."

"Sure, if you say so, your Highness. I'll turn you into your Wetness and drown that ego of yours in your own cum - it's disproportionate to your accomplishments in life. Don't let that remark get to you though, I'm a demon after all, I'm wired to be a bit mean. I'll call you Butterscotch, yeah, if it turns you on. That's what I'm here to do anyway, to turn you on and to FUCK you."

"Then fuck me", Butterscotch said, surprised for a second at her own directness, but brushed it off. It was like someone had put a spell on her.

"How do you want to get fucked, then? Hard? Soft? Slow? What hole do you prefer?"

Wraxneth was drooling with questions.

"Umm...I don't know..." Her sudden confidence seemed frail as fuck.

"Oh, where did that sass go? Butterscotch, did you drop your sassypants?"

"I...I..."

"You want it deep, don't you? You need it deep if you're gonna cum,. You need more than some licks on the clit."

"Yes."

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, I want that. What you said. Damn, how did you know?"

"Shut up and start salivating, you got two mouths so don't disappoint me."

Butterscotch nodded, and started to slide her fingers down towards her pussy.

"Go on", said Wraxneth. "You should do that more often. Why don't you do that more often?"

"My fingers are too short", Butterscotch replied, "they can't reach all the way to the fort."

"You're using your fingers wrong. You've got long, beautiful fingers", Wraxneth said, then he grabbed her left arm savagely before he suddenly went all gentle and started licking and kissing her fingertips.

"Oh, that's good!" She felt euphoria rising.

"I also feel something rising", said Wraxneth.

"Did you read my mind again?"

"I did. You need to stop writing your life and start living it."

"What?"

"You heard me. Now keep touching yourself and get a move on."

Butterscotch obeyed. She felt an urge to obey Wraxneth, an urge as powerful as her sex drive. What was going on?

"You know what's going on", said Wraxneth. "You have to tell me what you want to happen."

"I want you to cum inside of me", said Butterscotch.

"So certain all of a sudden. You want it now?"

"Yes, cum inside of me now!"