Butterscotch Video Fantasy

Story Info
A sweet fantasy for his viewing pleasure.
3.3k words
4.42
19.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing on the step stool, she adjusted the camera again. She had to get the perfect angle. Spying through the eyepiece, the large bed came into focus. She could see herself in the mirrors on the octagon headboard. The mint green of the walls cast a soft hue to the white lace curtains visible beside the bed. The summer breeze wafted softly through the room. The deep green marble furniture added masculine angles to the softness. The bed was soft and inviting, with large pillows decorating the invitation. The candlelight creating shadows and romance to the look. Everything seemed perfect through her lens.

"Ok," she said out loud to herself, "let’s see if this is good."

Pushing the red button, the lights began to flash ‘recording’. Nervous excitement tingled inside her. She couldn’t believe she was actually going to do this. This was not like her, or was it? She lay down on the bed and moved around playfully, smiling at the camera, testing the light and visibility. After all, what good was a sexy video if he couldn’t see anything?

Checking the camera, she tried to judge the better angles. Smiling to herself, watching her playfulness, she had renewed confidence. Not only would she love this, but he would as well. Of that she was sure.

"Hi, Baby," she whispered into the microphone on the side of the camera. "I thought I'd share a fantasy of mine with you," she continued boldly. Smiling wickedly to herself, she went on, "I'm going to record myself for you, I'm going to allow you to see me, to watch me, and feel me, up close…" she smiled, wickedly bright, "…and personal."

She finished by walking over to the nightstand efficiently. "What I need for you to do for me is take everything out of your package and place it before you and then go get a cup of hot water to warm the butterscotch for a little bit." She finished as she placed her own pouch of candy in the water she had ready. "As you can see, my water is very hot" she held up the steaming cup for him and shot him a cocky look.

"Don't go disappointing me already now, lover" she said sassily, demanding his immediate submission of her fantasy. Hoping his adventurous sexuality would come out to play with her. Walking around to the bed, she climbed atop the white lace bedspread and smiled sexily at the camera.

"Hi baby," she whispered seductively, "I hope you’re ready for this."

Slowly, she knelt up, showing him her body clad only in red. The red velvet choker around her graceful neck set off her long, wispy curls escaping from the knot atop her head; her eyes glowing with excitement, her full mouth matching her attire smiled seductively at him. Her skin glowing and soft against the thick plush fabric; red velvet bra panties hiding the treasures of her womanly body; red silk stockings hugging the soft skin of her creamy thighs.

She looked good and she knew it. Kneeling before him, she smiled sweetly. Leaning over to a place he could not see from the camera, she put on some soft music.

Smiling wickedly up at him, she began to sway slowly to the rhythm of the music.

"I can see you, lover, sitting there," she began to seduce him. "I can see you watching me, wanting me," she smiled knowingly, wickedly, confident he was sitting there as in her thoughts, aching for her.

Moving her body to the rhythm of the music, swaying slowly back and forth, lost her in dreams. She closed her eyes and dared her body to speak to him – seductively, slowly swaying.

"I've been dreaming of your touch, your passion," she breathed out softly. She began to touch her face. "I can feel your hands on me, see the way you look at me." Her eyes searching through her mind for his, she looked through to reach him, the pureness of her yearning visible on her flushed features, his face before her, looking at her, into her with such needful tenderness.

His golden eyes speaking to her. Dark hair falling sexily over his strong brow. The strong angles of his face, softened by faded freckles scattered across his straight nose. Full lips, so soft and pink, turned up at the edges in a sexy grin, are enhanced by the soft darkness of his tapered gotee.

Licking her lips instinctively, she continued, "I want to kiss you," running her fingers softly against her lips, her mouth suddenly watering, her tongue reaching out to taste him. "I get so lost in your kisses," she moaned softly, her fingers pressing against her lips harder, wanting to suck the juicy essence she knew was there, his mouth always wet and delicious.

A small whimper escaped her as his passion heated her yearnings.

"I can feel you," she whispered achingly. And she could, she could feel the emotion within herself for him, feel her own passion bubbling within, needing to be unleashed by him again. Her eyes pooled at the emotion he provoked within her. She submitted to this passion, this unbridled need for him, she could not fight it, it overtook her intensly.

Moving her finger inside of her mouth she kissed him back, wrapping her tongue around his, tasting him, tasting his passion so deeply. Her body was ignited anew from his passionate kisses, his hunger taunting her own, feeding the fire, her fingers twirling and dancing with her tongue, softly suckling his, her mouth glistening and moist for him.

A small moan escaped her as he began to kiss her face softly. She remembered the feelings so vividly, reliving them here before his eyes. Her mouth opened slightly she fell back to sit on her feet. Her head arched up for his kiss, eagerly offering herself, sliding her moist finger across her face, she continued to feel his kisses. His mouth lavishing her heated flesh, his teeth nibbling at her seductively, teasing her delicously, wanting her to moan for him. She submitted willingly, moaning deeply within her soul.

His lips slid across her cheek to her ear and began to slowly suckle her tender lobe.

"Oh God" she whispered to him like so many times before. Feeling the heat of his body pressing closer to her, hearing the jagged rhythm of his breath next to her ear, feeling the texture and onslaught of his tongue sucking at her, tormenting her. She was aflame with desire.

Opening her eyes she looked at him, desire and yearning evident in her gaze. "I want you," she implored him, her breath heavy, she continued to touch herself before him. Her hand began sliding down her long graceful neck as she felt his tongue lapping at her, heard his moans of pleasure as her head fell back giving him total access to her tender neck, his mouth making love to her body, her flesh, her desire.

Her body quivered in ecstasy as he tantalizingly nibbled a path downward, sucking her breath in sharply at the delicious aching he provoked within her with his teeth, the feelings producing waves of pleasure cascading down deeply into her belly, spreading like a blanket warming her, moistening her.

His bold need bit into her, showering the strength of his body onto her tender flesh. She was escalating out of control. She felt him teasing her into submission, licking and kissing the hollow of her neck, nibbling along her collarbone and shoulder.

He slowly slipped off her bra straps, exposing her shoulder to his warm kiss. She could feel him delve into the junction of her neck and shoulder, working his passion onto her so deliciously, moving down the length of her soft arm, he kissed every inch down and licked his way back.

She could hear his soft chuckle, feel him teasing her with the delicious timber of the sexy sound, playing on her skin. Her body was aflame as surging, passionate waves surged through her.

"Oh…" she moaned out loud as his mouth worked its way toward her breasts.

He slowly slid her bra off her breasts, exposing her beauty to his hungry eyes. Looking up at him, she hugged herself shyly, at first, and she felt beautiful sitting there before him. Trust and passion brought a soft smile to her lips. Slowly, she began the slow path toward her aching peak, feeling him suck it into his mouth greedily, she moaned loudly, "Mmm lover, have I ever told you how wonderful it felt to have your mouth here?"

Pinching herself hard, she continued moaning. "That's so…" she instinctively gasped loudly, as she felt his teeth scrape her sensitive peak "…delicious lover… felt so good…" she finished in a squeak as she pinched again, harder still, feeling his teeth sinking into the flesh of her bud, she moaned loudly for him.

Pinching again… "I want you," she said seriously, looking right at him, she allowed him to see her need, her want, her desire for him, her body trembling with it, exposed and vulnerable, losing control. She needed to focus on her task.

Gasping for breath now, she slowly moved back on the bed. Rolling onto her belly, she stretched out to look at him through the mirror on the headboard and gather some things from the nightstand. "Okay, Lover," she purred at him, kicking her red stocking feet in the air, "it’s time to play. This is my fantasy, so I'm gonna ask you to follow along."

She sat up eagerly, excitement evident in her energy. Smiling brightly, passionately up at him, she continued boldly. "In your package you should have everything I have here." She smiled wickedly imagining him looking through the package with renewed pleasure. "I have two packs of butterscotch, one for you and one for me," she giggled, this was becoming very fun to her.

She bubbled with wickedness. "And here we have a nice little toy, which I must say, I'm keeping to myself." She laughed openly continuing, "but, I’ll tell you what I'm gonna do for you lover," she purred enticingly, making him want to know what she had done with all the things now in his possession.

Hesitating teasingly, she continued. "Well, we shall get to that I guess." She knew she was leaving him wanting. Taking the butterscotch, she continued. "Ok love, time to take the butterscotch out of the water," she purrs at him, seductively playful.

Smiling sexily, she was now sitting with an open package of butterscotch in front of herself.

"Open it and keep it close." Sitting up on the pillows she began to sway again to the music playing softly.

Bringing herself back to him, her body was again consumed by the thought of his touch: the slow, passionate tenderness he enflamed into her. His touch on her breasts was soft and loving, yet demanding and needy. She felt his mouth on her again, loving her, burning a path to her swollen nipple. Pinching herself softly, she heard him suckling at her noisily, stoking her sexuality, enticing her to come to him.

She looked up at him, her breath jagged and gasping with emotion, her eyes piercing into his, wanting to go to him. Needing to be there, with him. She closed her eyes and searched her heart for this man, her friend, her lover, the man who took her to places no one else could.

She yearned to go to him, expose herself to him like so many times before. With renewed confidence, she wickedly eyed the butterscotch, her body alive and yearning, her mind focused on him and the passion he ignited in her. Sliding her bra all the way off, casting it aside, she grasped her breasts and kneaded them roughly, feeling his hands on her. Her soft moans escaped towards him. She quickly discarded her panties along side the other items. She knew he always preferred her naked. Her task completed, her hands begin their seductive journey anew.

She imagined him watching her, sitting before her, looking at himself touching her. Slowly, she opened her eyes and watched him. She knew his eyes were glued to her.

"I want you to cover your thighs with butterscotch love," she said quietly lost in her visions and feelings.

Copying her instructions herself, she envisioned his hand pouring the hott thickness onto her parted legs. The heat burning into her, searing a path through her. "Hold your knees up like this, love, let it drip down". She moaned at the warmth dripping down her slowly, teasing her.

"Taste me lover," she moaned running her hands through the sweet liquid pooling at the crevis of her thighs, moving downward in a new direction. Looking through the lens to him, passion and need stealing her breath. She felt him there with her. His hot mouth on her flesh.

Licking and sucking her fingers, she closed her eyes and took him into her mouth and gently sucked, tasting his sweet offering, continuously licking and sucking him tenderly. She could feel his tongue on her, see him licking her, feel the heat of him. Willing him to feel her, taste her sweetness; as she was his. Her breath heavy, small moans escaping her naturally, as she indeed felt him.

She instinctively remembered his words from long ago, "mm that's so good".

Her green eyes dark with passionate need, she reached for the butterscotch again, pouring it in hot delicious waves down her body, letting it's heat drip tantalizingly over her breasts and belly, covering herself in the warmth of his passion.

She moaned deeply, whispering, "taste all of me, lover" as she slowly trails her finger through the warmth coating her breasts, feeling his hott mouth sliding over her, watching her arch yearningly, her body reaching for his touch.

"I wish you were here lover. I want to see you look at me. I long to see the passion I've found in your eyes."

Continuously rubbing and feeling his hands on her body, stroking her seductively with his touch.

"Can you see how much I desire your touch?"

Her voice husky with it. "See how much my body needs your passion?"

Her moans yearning for him.

Kneading and pinching her breasts, she closed her eyes and continued. "I want to feed my body to you lover." Leaning over and taking a ripe nipple into her mouth, she felt him suckling on her. Biting her, enticing her desires. His hands kneading and feeling her ample body, burning for him. Her flesh heated with desire.

Licking and nibbling at one hard peak and then the other, she lavished his passion onto her breasts, felt him lapping at her skin, cleaning her with every stroke, her passion engulfing her entirely. Looking back up at him, mouth swollen, moist and sticky sweet, she looked sexy and delicious and so very ripe for his taking. Her eyes gleamed at him. She wanted more.

Slowly, she reached for a cloth on the nightstand, dipping it into the warm water. She spoke softly to him, "You have this cloth, love, you can use it to clean yourself after you clean me." Slowly she leaned her neck to the side and slid the warm cloth over herself, feeling his tender ministrations deep within her. He would clean her well, she knew his tenderness and she was experiencing that in front of him, his touch, his love. Rubbing and cleaning her breasts she could feel him, his slow caress with the cloth, her body melting under his deep golden gaze.

Her body damp now, she could feel his breath warming her chilled skin, watching him blow on her sensitive nipples, tingling to life before his eyes. She could see his smile of delight and feel him lap at her aggressively.

Her hands begin to wander downward, cleaning her thighs and legs. She stretched herself out in front of him, wanting to feel the length of him beside her. Rubbing her legs together slowly, she yearned to feel his entwined. She yearned to see his dark hair glistening on his chest, smell his desire for her, the scent of his body enticing her.

"I can almost smell you," she breathed, bemused, lost in the desire of him. Slowly her hands moved over her body, over her breasts to her belly and down her thighs. She moaned as she felt his touch on her sex. Her body jolted from the pure pleasure he invoked.

"I love how you touch me," she moaned, her words becoming bolder as her yearning intensified. "You want to touch me don't you lover?" She looked up through the lens for him, seeing him sitting there watching her. "I can see it in your eyes, you’re dying to touch me."

She smiled playfully at him. Sliding her fingers over her self, she felt him stroking her. Reaching over to the night table, she found her bright pink toy, and smiled wickedly as she began to cover it with her discarded panties. She rubbed it along the crease of her sex. Imaging him rubbing himself along her velvety lips. The material became soaking as she rubbed harder, feeling him needing more, stroking her harder, poking into her through the material, needing to be inside her now, wanting to bury himself in her softness.

The velvet still covered him as he slowly began to slide deeper inside her. She felt him deeply, pushing into her body, fusing himself into her sweetness.

She moaned softly to him. "Move with me love, make love with me now. Feel me as my body makes love to yours." Her legs spread wide, her body moving in perfect rhythm with him, loving him, loving the ecstasy he brought to her, the velvet sliding easily in and out now, completely soaked in her desire.

Looking back at him again, lost in her dreams, yet remembering her tasks, she whispered, "You can open the panties now love, taste what my body burns to give you" she whispered moaning, "taste what you do to me."

Her strokes were getting deeper and faster. "I can feel you deeply," she breathed out beyond inhibited thought, passion oozing from her. Feeling him giving her his body, plunging himself into her urgently, watching her pleasure, taking it from her with his commanding body. Seeing him delight in her torment, her need, pushing her further, stroking her blood, her body, her soul. Pushing her body to give to him, to only him.

Panting in pure pleasure and working her body rhythmically with his, she gave back, moving with him, pushing him deeper, needing to give him everything. She'd give anything to have him, here loving her so completely. Pushing and taking him deeply into her heart, her soul, her body. Mindlessly they watched each other escalate out of control. Cascading on the rough waves of passionate need, working and giving. Their bodies melting together as one, burning into one another. His passionate stare penetrating her as deeply as his powerful thrusts. Her back arched up sharply as he pushed her from this world, dangling her on the edge of bliss. Holding her strongly as she fell into ecstasy.

She moaned loudly to him, "Oh…" her breathing so heavy she could hardly speak, her passion burning her she could hardly think. "It's coming, you’re just pulling it from me," she burst out in agonizing need. Her moans spasming with her body as she let him take her completely. Her teeth grinding together with her hard release as her deep moans reach for him.

Over and over, spurting her love all over his velvet covered body. Riding the waves of pleasure he bestowed upon her. She shuddered with the final gushes spill forth from her in agonizing waves of pleasure. Slowly she smiled tenderly at him.

"How do those panties taste, love?" Her throaty laugh content, she knew they would be hanging out of his mouth. Knew his body would now be covered in a different kind of sweetness. She blew a kiss to him and smiled, feeling thoroughly loved.