Butterscotch's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The contentment did not last for long. At night she lay awake wondering how it would have been if they had taken that final step and made love. Afterwards would they ever be able to look each other in the eye again, could they even go on living together?

Grey made no further approaches to her and she told herself that this was relief. She knew that if he did make another such approach they might take that final step. Did she regret his not at least trying? Yes she did, but at the same time rehearsed in her mind what admonitions she would give in the event of his trying.

"Darling, you mustn't do that, I'm your mother and sons don't do this sort of thing to their mothers;" "Stop that darling, you mustn't touch me there;" "No...no...its wrong..." But he gave her no opportunity to berate him.

She had other thoughts. He had said he loved her very much and she had told him she loved him. That was beautiful...that was how ideally it should be between mother and son. It was a love that would last a lifetime, not like some love that had its due season and then faded when a new spring arrived with its fresh flowers.

"If only," she thought, "the enduring love of mother and son could combine with it the carnal love of man and woman. Yes, that would be love at its most potent and enduring."

She asked herself what she would have done if he had not been her son; if he had been some young man she had affection for who embraced her, would she have yielded to him? She knew the answer.

Grey had said she was beautiful, was she? Since Jeremy had left her she'd had little time for social life, but men came to the library and she had seen them looking at her eager eyed. Some of them made scarcely veiled suggestive remarks, remarks that she either ignored or passed off as a joke.

Seeking answer to the question of her beauty she several times observed herself as objectively as she could in the long mirror.

Looked at from any angle she was certainly not the slim young girl that Jeremy had fallen for. Her waist and hips were fuller, her breasts and nipples larger, and the nipples were now a darker shade of pink than the delicate pink of her youth.

Her face, tending towards the triangular, had been more angular when she was young, but had now softened. Her rather childlike nose that Jeremy had called "silly" was still as it had been in her youth, and her mouth had retained its slightly sybaritic look with the lower lip protruding a little beyond her upper lip.

Jeremy had enjoyed nibbling on that lower lip. She had seen Janice a couple of times and noted that her lower lip did not protrude, in fact it was quite the opposite; her upper lip predominated; did Jeremy nibble on that, and did he look into her blue eyes as he had once looked into her near black eyes; did his hand wander through Janice's blonde hair as it has once done with her dark hair?

She had been stoical when Jeremy left her and had remained so until that evening in the kitchen with Grey when it had suddenly been all too much. A bad day had undone her, and now, as she looked at her reflection in the mirror, and as she remembered how it had once been with Jeremy, she wept.

If Jeremy had enjoyed her body, tasting and smelling her, she had enjoyed his taste and smell, drinking in his semen. She recalled how he would brush the head of his penis against her lips and say, "Make me come like this."

She would take the head of his penis into her mouth and suck until his semen spurted out of his urethra and she had swallowed it.

She had enjoyed the experience, but had always cried out inside, "Why won't you make me pregnant, Jeremy," but she knew the answer, it was impossible because with her consent he'd had a vasectomy.

Idly she wondered if eventually Janice would want the babies he could not give her, or perhaps she did not want babies and was focused on what the famous professor could do for her future career.

"Jeremy...Jeremy, I gave you everything a woman can give and you..." But what was the use, Jeremy had gone from her life and now there was...was what?

The past was the past and could not be recalled, but Grey was the present. How long had he experienced sexual feelings for her? If, as she now suspected, since he had entered puberty or at least since his father left, how had she not recognized it?

And what of herself, had she harboured sexual desire for Grey? She could not recall having done so until that evening in the kitchen, but who knew what desires, what passions, lurked in the dark recesses of the mind, especially when those passions had been denied consummation as they had been ever since Jeremy had ceased making love with her, and that had been some time before he finally left.

As the day for their holiday drew near Butter began to put together the clothing she would take. This did not amount to much, a couple of light cotton dresses, jeans, shirts, shorts, underwear, but as she was looking through the draw for her swimming costume she came upon the bikini she had often worn at the cottage when the weather was fine.

This too gave rise to old memories. When sure that Grey was likely to be absent for a while Jeremy would remove her bikini and gently lay her on the large divan and then they would have what they called "a quickie."

Butter had another cry over that, and ended up burning the bikini and buying a new one. When she got it home she tried it on in front of the long mirror. She was a trifle taken aback. "On the model in the shop window it hadn't seemed so minuscule," she thought, and the model hadn't displayed pubic hair.

She had always got rid of her pubic hair using removal wax because Jeremy had liked it that way, but since Jeremy's departure she hadn't bothered since there seemed no point, but if she was to wear this bikini there certainly was a point. She still had some wax somewhere, and after a search found it and set to work. By the time she finished her genitals were completely denuded of hair.

To check that she had done a good job she laid on the bed, and with the aid of a hand mirror examined her self. She was quite happy with the result, and admired her firmly cleft pudenda. She slipped a finger into her vagina. Jeremy had always declared that she was very small.

Butter didn't know whether she was small or not since she'd only ever had that vagina so had no means of comparing, just as she had no means of knowing whether Jeremy's penis was small or large since his was the only one she'd experienced. What she did know was that his erect penis always seemed to fit snugly in her vaginal tunnel.

* * * * * * * *

They drove to the cottage in their well loaded and now aging car. Butter and Jeremy had first seen the cottage when Grey was about three years old and had noted the "For Sale" sign. They had fallen in love with the place and it became for them a "must have."

Butter had wondered what effect the memories of past happy times there might have on Grey; as they drew near she wondered about herself as well.

Arriving at the cottage they were met by Alice Findlay the woman who kept an eye on the place and cleaned it after its use by holiday people who rented it. As Butter had not been near the place since her break up with Jeremy, she and Alice had not seen each other for almost three years.

They hugged and Alice said, "I don't understand it...I'll never understand it, such a happy couple," and burst into tears.

Alice had been married to Harvey Findlay for forty five years and expected to remain married until eternity overtook them. It was beyond her comprehension that Butter and Jeremy had divorced.

After some Alice consoling by Butter Alice saw Grey and gave him a hug and there were more tears and consoling.

"Look at him...just look at him," Alice said, "You was just a little 'un when you first came here, and look at you now. My goodness, he's grown up a big handsome lad, just like..."

She was going to add "like his father," but stopped herself in time and laughing went on, "just like that bloke that played 007 in those films. You could tempt an old woman to forget her marriage vows young man, yes, you could."

"You're as gorgeous as the first time I saw you," he said, and Alice slapped him playfully across the cheek saying, "Get away with you young Grey or I'll..." She burst into tears again.

They eventually managed to get from Alice that she'd "cleaned the place inside and out and upside and downside," and then still slightly tearful, she left them to settle in.

Butter thought it strange that she did not feel the pain of lost happiness. It was as if a new beginning was symbolized by the cottage.

She watched Grey anxiously to see if he was experiencing pangs of past memories, but he seemed perfectly happy, even euphoric.

They unloaded and stowed away and then Butter made a thorough inspection of the cottage. Alice had certainly done a good job, and in addition she'd left some frozen food in the refrigerator: a meat pie, a lamb curry and some fillets of fish. She put the meat pie out to unfreeze in readiness for the evening meal.

Meanwhile Grey had taken a look outside. There was no garden as such since there was no one to look after it. Instead they had planted trees suited to the sandy soil. Grey saw that there were a couple of trees that had died, and made a mental note to replace them while they were at the cottage.

He heard Butter call out "Tea's made," and he went inside the cottage. As they drank the tea Butter said, "What about if we go for a swim when we've finished."

Grey said he wouldn't go for a swim just yet, and explained about the dead trees and said he'd set about removing them ready for a new planting. "I'll go for swim once I've worked up a sweat," he grinned.

"Oh, all right," Butter replied, a bit miffed that he'd chosen not to swim with her, and she went off to her bedroom to change into her bikini.

Grey had lingered on looking at a magazine that was about nine months old that had been left behind by one of the renters.

Butter came into the lounge bikini clad and armed with a beach towel. Grey glanced up at her, went back to reading the magazine only to suddenly jerk his head up and stare as Butter.

For several seconds he was lost for words, but finally stuttered, "Mer-mum, the-that's ner-not the one you..."

"No, I bought this one for our hol...is it all right...you don't think it's too young for me?" she asked anxiously.

Under Grey's gaze Butter felt as if she was blushing all over.

"Yes...I mer-mean ner-no, you looked...er...look fabulous."

Butter's breasts were almost naked to the nipples, and the outline of her pudenda was clearly defined by the cloth where it passed under her crotch.

Poor Grey. He felt his manhood hardening in readiness for the primeval act of reproducing the species.

Secretly Butter was pleased with Grey's response, and was not so naïve not to know what the growing lump in his groin meant, but she said coyly "I don't look fabulous."

Grey stammered "I...I...the-think you...you...I'd better go and get on with removing those trees," and with that he hurried from the cottage.

Butter made her way down the track to the beach, one part of her gratified at Grey's response to her, and at the same time wondering if she had not made a mistake buying the bikini, and above all, letting Grey see her in it.

"I should have been warned," she thought, "that time in the kitchen when we nearly did it, I'm being cruel."

She came out onto the beach and was relieved to find it empty apart from some children playing with dog a long way off. She entered the water but only swam around briefly because she felt it wasn't much fun on her own, and so she spread her beach towel and lay down.

She dozed off and when she awoke it was to see Grey swimming some distance away from her.

"He must have worked up his sweat," she thought, "but why is he so far away from me?"

She sighed, "Don't say he's in one of his moods. What's happened now, have I offended him?" she wondered.

She rose, picked up her towel, and made her way back to the cottage. She was in the midst of preparing some vegetables to go with the pie when Grey came in. It was apparent that he had done some purchasing as well. He was wearing new swimming shorts that were roughly the male equivalent of Butter's bikini bottoms, giving a splendid view of manhood.

It was Butter's turn to stare; in fact they were both staring because Butter had not changed from her bikini.

"You...er...bought new swimming shorts," she said.

"Yes."

"They look very...very nice."

Butter saw the growing lump at his groin, and then to her amazement the purple head of Grey's penis emerged from the top of the shorts, shining with pre-cum.

Not having seen Grey's penis since the days when she used to wash it when he was little, in her bewilderment she thought, "It's not possible it can't be that big."

It would have been Grey's turn to blush, but it seemed that his blood had become centred in his genitals. Whether like Butter over her bikini he now regretted his choice of shorts is unknown, but it was too late now.

Butter was responding to the signs of Grey's arousal. She wondered if the fluid that was being discharged from her vagina was showing on what little cloth passed under her crotch, and if her hardened nipples were visible.

She felt herself trembling, yet strangely not with fear, but as if her body was preparing itself for what she had denied Grey and herself in the kitchen some weeks before.

She knew that if he made a move now she would submit. To try and forestall such a move she said, "I...I'd better get on with the vegetables," and turned away.

Turning away was a fatal error. As on the previous occasion Grey came up behind her and put his arms around her. His mouth close to her ear he whispered, "I love you."

Butter started to say one of the rebukes she had rehearsed in her head for precisely such an occasion as this; "Darling I don't think you should say that to..."

She was too late. His hands were over her breasts, gently caressing them.

"My God I want you," he whispered as he pushed down her bikini top to take her naked breasts in his hands.

She turned in his arms saying, "We can't I'm you're..."

He stopped her speech with a kiss, and instinctively she opened her lips to receive his probing searching tongue as she leaned into him, feeling his penis pressing against her stomach.

His hand pushed down her bikini bottom and began to gently massage her pudenda.

She was lost; she wanted him as much as he wanted her; she needed him; her body, long denied sexual fulfillment was screaming its demands.

"Oh darling...darling, I love you, I need you...I need you...she gasped."

He swept her up into his arms and carried her into the lounge and laid her on the divan; the divan on which she and Jeremy had made love. He removed her bikini completely and she lay there in an attitude of surrender as he took off his shorts.

It was then she saw clearly the reality that previously she had been scarce able to believe.

"Darling, you'll be careful won't you; you'll be gentle because I'm very small?"

Small?"

"My vagina, it's very tight and you're so big; be careful darling, don't hurt me."

Her legs were spread wide as he came over her saying, "I'll be very gentle, mother."

She felt the head of his penis touch her pudenda and then the entrance to her vagina. As it slipped into her she gave a gasp, as if anticipating pain, but there was none.

Grey did not penetrate her with his full length to start with, but pushed in a little way, and then drew back to push again a little deeper, as he repeated these movements he kept asking if he was hurting her.

"No darling," she reassured him, "it feels lovely." And indeed it was lovely; she fitted tightly round him, but finally growing impatient she suddenly cried out, "Give it to me Grey...give it all to me...I want it."

He plunged his full length into her a she gave a loud gasping cry as she felt him touch the top of her vagina.

"I'm hurting you," he said.

"No...no darling...no...I want it...do it to me...do it to me hard...I need you...I need you..."

To her repeated cries of, "Deeper...deeper darling..." Grey intensified his thrusts until to his puzzlement Butter's cries changed to, "You're making me come...don't...don't...I don't want to...its torment...no darling don't make me...oh-wa...don't stop...don't stop...oh-wa...oh...oh...ah...darling I'm coming...come with me...let me feel it...oh I love you...I...oh my God...oh-waaa..."

As her climax took over she felt Grey's hot young sperm burst into her, dragging screams from her, "Yes...yes...deep...in me...deeper...I want it...I want it..."

She felt that Grey had sent her to some paradise where all her sexual dreams had come true. As good as it had been with Jeremy it had never been as fulfilling as this.

Grey finished ejaculating before Butter had completed her orgasm. For a moment she thought he was going to withdraw from her and she was about to plead with him not to when he did something that Jeremy had never done.

Holding his penis in his hand Grey guided its head to her clitoris, and exerted gentle pulsating pressure on it.

This drew cries of ecstatic pleasure from Butter, who as her orgasm passed left her sobbing with joy. Afterwards she was to wonder where Grey had learned this, but decided it was better not to ask.

Together they lay in post-coital languor one of Grey's hands tenderly fondling her breast.

"I love you mother," Grey murmured, "and I'll never leave you."

Butter did not know whether to believe his words or not. "Perhaps," she thought, "he's simply grateful to me for letting him empty his testes into me, but if we remain lovers for the rest of the vacation it will be wonderful.

She moved so that his head lay between her breasts, and he murmured the words that always seemed to haunt her, "I could eat you."

She placed her hand under one of her breasts and moved its nipple to his mouth saying, "Then eat me, darling."

He took the nipple into his mouth, and although not exactly eating her, sucked and licked that tender morsel while she squealed with delight.

Butter wondered why she had denied herself all this pleasure that evening in the kitchen.

If Butter thought -- which she didn't -- that Grey, having enjoyed her once would seek no further sexual pleasure with her, she would have been wrong. He made good his words, "I could eat you," by striving to consume every nook and cranny of her body. Always his explorations ended with her genitals, with either him kneeling between her thighs as he licked and sucked, and seeming to enjoy her female fragrance and taste, or she lowering her sexual organs to his mouth and tongue for his loving ministrations.

She in turn tasted him and without demure swallowed his sperm. Hence their exchange of bodily fluids was not limited to their genitals, but, as it where, included mouth to mouth exchanges.

Butter ceased to compare Grey with Jeremy. Grey was her lover, and that was enough, but deep down Butter knew that a price might be paid for the pleasure they found in each other, and it was a price she was willing to pay, and even looked forward to.

Their vacation came to an end, and despite the frequency of their sexual activities, the new trees did get planted. Perhaps this was symbolic of their new found satisfaction in each other.

* * * * * * * *

I have questioned Butter about whether she knew that her fertility would lead to its logical outcome. When questioned on the subject she smiles and says, "What greater test of a man's love is there than to tell him you are pregnant, and for him not to run away?"

I have to admit, Grey has not run away; his essay and exam results now have A- inscribed on them, and he seems to be supremely happy with his lover and daughter, who was named "Peppermint."