Buttholing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't fully understand why this turned me on so much, but it did. It was so lecherous and wrong, but for whatever reason, it did the job for me. After getting barraged by picture after pictures of these girls' assholes, I began to appraise them and admire them in a way I hadn't initially. The clean, pink, tight knot of my own daughter's butthole. The slightly darker skin of Cecilia's tight, tempting asshole. The perfectly taut, twisted pink ring of Devon's tight asshole. And the smooth, black hole between Skye's ass-cheeks. At first, I found these pictures shocking, but within a few days, they made my mouth water.

I don't know how these girls took some of these photos. Some were clearly self-taken. Some, maybe they set a timer or something? And some were clearly taken by someone else. Did these girls have, like, Buttholing parties? Who fucking knows at this point? However they did it, these girls were masters at showcasing the goods. I admired how each of them posed and preened for the camera and the different ways they took their photos.

Sabrina's butthole pictures always seemed spur of the amount, as if she had suddenly decided that she needed to take a picture of her own asshole. Her photos possessed a rawness and realism that really made her photos stand out. She did a good job of showing off for the camera, wherever she decided to pose.

Skye's photos seemed to be sudden, too, but she didn't pose as much as some of the other girls did. When she took pictures of her butthole, they seemed quick and unplanned, as if she suddenly chose to pull down her shorts and quickly snap a delicious picture of her tight hole. There seemed to be less effort with her, which added to her confident appeal.

Devon definitely posed for the camera. She had always seemed model-like to me, and she always made an effort to look good for the camera, to pose in just the right way to showcase what she wanted to showcase. To give as much as possible without giving away too much, while trying to look as perfect and pristine as possible. To look sultry and sexy for the camera while exposing her tight asshole to the lens.

Cecilia lived up to her moniker as the Queen of Buttholing. The photos she took were the best pure photos. She always looked amazing in the pictures, posing perfectly, and picking out what little clothing she decided to wear to really make her body look good. She was probably the only one that did post-production work on her Buttholing shots. She would add filters and mess with color saturation to make herself stand out. Some of her pictures looked downright professional, as if she had hired someone to take pictures of her asshole. Her pictures looked so good, they were damn near art.

That being said, Sabrina's asshole was still my favorite. Well, um... I mean, I guess that sounds bad. I mean, uh... my daughter's butthole had the strongest effect on me. I mean, the picture she had sent me when I was jacking off was still the hottest picture I had ever seen. On one hand, I knew how wrong it was. She was my daughter. I get it. Obviously, I was never gonna do anything. But the pictures she sent were so fucking hot, I couldn't ignore it. The contrast of my sweet, loving daughter posed like a total slut did bad things to me, despite all the conflict. I didn't know whether to delete that photo and remove that temptation or make it my fucking background photo on my cell phone.

What added to the frustration of this whole thing was the fact that I still hadn't seen any of the girls' tits yet. It had to be deliberate. I'd seen the pussy and asshole of each of these four girls, but they were shy about their tits? No, couldn't be. It didn't make sense for them to not show them to me unless it was part of the plan. Was that a tenet of Buttholing, to not show any nipples? Or were these girls doing it on purpose, withholding their tits from me, because they somehow knew that I would much rather see their huge breasts. And they would string me along with pictures of their assholes, keeping me searching for a stray nipple, waiting with bated breath for the day I could see the full deal in the flesh. It was probably a safe bet. I mean, most men would pair rather see a pair of big breasts than a girl's asshole. Were they training me to become addicted to their most wicked of holes, so when the time came when they finally revealed their boobs to me, I couldn't say no? I couldn't say for sure.

I could say that it was definitely deliberate, them not showing me their breasts, because they all did it. Sabrina, in that one picture, THE picture, had her arm over her huge breasts, her fingers pressed into the soft flesh, taunting me. In another, taken in her clothes, with her jeans pulled down, and her twisting around and reaching back with one hand to pull her butt-cheeks apart, she had pulled up her top, exposing one side of her bare breasts from behind, for no reason other than to titillate me.

Devon was great at avoiding showing her nipples. She made sure I could see, in just about every picture, the full size and shape of her balloon sized tits without seeing the whole deal. Like her in the dress, where I could see their full size and shape, but could only see the undersides. Or the one with her bent over, in heels, where I could see the sides of her prodigious rack. Skye did it too, but not as much. One picture came to mind, with her on all fours, completely naked. She had shot the photo through the mirror, her peeled apart butt cheeks pointed right at it, and from the position she was in, I could see her huge black breasts hanging down, but the angle prevented me from seeing the full deal. Just the side. Damn, so close.

Cecilia was the most shameless about it. She was the most willing to tease me with her tits while showing me pictures of her butthole. In one, I could see her tits squishing outward against the floor as she posed lewdly with her ass up, the picture taken from behind so her ass was front and center, while her squished tits were visible between her spread legs. In another, she took a picture from above herself, still completely naked. She took it with a mirror behind her, and with her ass pointed right at it, and her hand pulling the cheeks apart, I could see her asshole in the reflection. And, totally coincidentally, this position also showcased her jutted out tits from above, allowing me to gaze on their immense size and smooth, round shape, while also being unable to see either of her nipples. Other times, she sent me pictures that weren't even Buttholing pictures. One was her posing, completely nude, one hand covering her pussy, and her other arm over her breasts. That's it. No Buttholing aspect to it. Just her, nearly naked in front of the camera. She was allowing me to see her semi-nude form, her smooth, juicy legs, her fit tummy, and her pretty teasing face. But I couldn't see those big Puerto Rican tits of hers. And I couldn't see her pussy, even though I'd seen it before. It was a super-hot picture, but it wasn't Buttholing, a fact she apologized for a little later, saying that one wasn't meant for me. Then she did it again, a close-up view of her chest in a lacy black bra, partially see through, but not enough for me to see anything good. She knew what she was doing and she knew how crazy she was driving me.

It was maddening how close I was to seeing all of these girls' tits without actually seeing them, but then again, I knew that it was a bad idea to even be thinking this way. That was probably part of the reason they had me strung along so well, teasing me with their tits while getting me slowly addicted to the sight of their buttholes. I knew what they were doing, but I couldn't stop myself from enjoying it. I wish this whole thing would stop, but part of me didn't.

That conflict was there the whole time. On one hand, I knew how wrong and dangerous was. But, it was also deeply hot. It stroked my ego to be teased like this, for sure, especially by younger women who were so attractive. Sure, they were my daughter and her friends, but the fact that it was these girls I knew only made me harder. Make me throb in my pants, and it would not go down until I took care of it. I still didn't know what to do about this. But until I figured it out, I'd jack off every night to these dirty, filthy pictures.

Being barraged by these photos really got to me. It affected me. Jacking off once at night was quickly not enough. I'd have to sneak off to my private bathroom and beat off at work. I'd be around some of the women at work, nice, sweet, normal and professional women, and I'd imagine them bent over, spreading their ass-cheeks lewdly, sending me a Buttholing picture like my daughter and her friends did. It felt wrong to imagine these women like this, women I respected and liked, but I couldn't stop myself. I'd think about girls' buttholes at home. I'd think about girls' assholes every free moment. I even began dreaming about girls' assholes, as fucked up as that sounded.

Despite the fact that I had been gaining a certain pleasure out of this whole thing, I knew I had to put it to an end. I had to put my foot down and be the adult. This was starting to really affect my life, and if I wasn't careful, I could get into a lot of trouble. Someone at work could start asking questions. And if Charlotte caught me, after that whole screed about Buttholing, if she discovered I'd been Buttholed myself, and said nothing, she'd be rightfully furious. And, oh yeah, the whole fact that one of the girls Buttholing me was our own daughter, then yeah... that would be bad.

So, on Friday night, I vowed to do something. To put an end to this. I had jacked off to an extra sexy picture of Cecilia's butthole before leaving work, so my head was relatively clear. Me and Charlotte were on the couch watching the news. Sabrina was curled up on the love seat, her focus totally on her phone. My phone buzzed, and sneakily glancing at it, I found myself staring at Skye's asshole, her bent over with straight legs, reaching back with both hands to peel the cheeks apart. Putting my phone down so Charlotte wouldn't notice, I glanced over at Sabrina just as she looked away from me, smirking. At no point had either of us addressed this Buttholing thing face to face. In person, we had both kept things normal. Even on the phone, I had never engaged, doing my best to project the image that I was ignoring their wicked games. But now... something had to be done. Picking my phone up, I deftly typed out a text.

'Call off the dogs... this has to stop,' I texted to Sabrina. Seconds later, her phone pinged, and she smirked as she saw the text I had sent her. She quickly texted back, my phone vibrating in my hand.

'Well, send me a juicy dick pic, and we'll be on our way...'

I looked up right at her, annoyed, but she didn't meet my gaze. So I texted back quickly.

'I am not gonna do that, Sabrina.' I warned her. I watched as her face screwed up in confusion as she texted me back.

'Why? What's the big deal?'

I shook my head angrily and replied quickly.

'I'm your father, Sabrina!'

She smirked when she saw this and she replied quickly.

'So what? It's just a bit of fun. You've seen so much of me... why not return the favor?'

Gritting my teeth, I replied quickly.

'I'M YOUR FATHER!' I texted angrily. Moments later, she replied.

'What's the big deal? It's just a dick pic. I have dozens of guys dick pics on my phone already. I've never seen a guy so desperate to not show off his cock. And besides... it doesn't seem like you have anything to be ashamed of.' As I looked up at her, her eyes had seemingly just left my crotch. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, Skye's picture had made me hard yet again, a fact Sabrina had clearly noticed. I sat back further on the couch in an attempt to hide that fact. I glanced to the side to see if Charlotte had noticed anything, but her eyes were on the TV, clueless to the thing going on between me and Sabrina.

'It's not gonna happen.' I texted back to her. As she read this, she pursed her lips, annoyed.

'Well, you asked what you'd have to do to end this, and that's it. This doesn't end without a picture of your dick on my phone. Unless you want us to keep going...' she texted. I looked up at her. Really? I mean, sure, I had gotten some pleasure out of this, but I would happily put an end to this if I had the choice.

'It's not gonna happen.' I repeated via text. At this, she looked up, but not at me.

"Hey Mom?" she asked.

"Yeah?" Charlotte asked.

"Is it okay if the girls come by tomorrow?" Sabrina asked. "We'll stay out of the way. Probably just hang out by the pool all afternoon."

"Yeah, okay," Charlotte replied. "We don't really have any plans. Maybe your father could cook you girls up something?" my wife said, glancing at me. But as she did, I looked at Sabrina, and the smug little smile crossing her plump lips. Then, I glanced at my wife, and acted like all was normal.

"Yeah. Fine," I said tersely. I then nodded at her and stood up, trying to hide my annoyance. I was doing my best to just ignore all the torture these girls were putting me through. And now, they were gonna be in my home, wearing God knows what, and I'd be here, waiting on them, thanks to Charlotte.

I was in trouble.

**************

I did my best. I really did. I didn't use the grill outside and put myself in their vicinity. I stayed in the kitchen, away from them, focusing on the stir-fry I was preparing. I honestly did my best. But I could not stop staring out the window at my daughter and her friends marching around in tiny little bikinis, driving me crazy.

After seeing so much of them lately, seeing them all right in front of me was an irresistible temptation to my hungry eyes. All of them looked amazing in bikinis, and every time I looked at one of them, in this seemingly innocent setting, all I could imagine was them bent over, spreading their ass-cheeks lewdly, like they seemed so eager to do for me. I would imagine them bent over, presenting themselves to me, coaxing me into sin. So yeah, I felt like staying away from them was for the best.

Each move they made was a fresh temptation. Standing up, moving around the pool, or gliding through the water, or getting out of the pool, with the water gliding down their luscious curves, their round, full asses and large, perky breasts... damn, it was hard for me to take

Sabrina looked fantastic wearing a pink bikini, the cups struggling to contain her large, fleshy tits, and the small bottoms struggling to contain her shapely rear. Devon was wearing an expensive-looking, navy blue bikini, and she wore it as if she had strutted out of some fashion magazine. The stylish patches of material that composed her top did their best against her mammoth teenage tits, as every move she made almost caused her breasts to spill out from it, which I always seemed to nearly look up and catch. Skye lived up to her namesake, wearing a sky-blue number, which stood out against her dark, smooth skin. Her large black breasts were contained snugly by her skimpy top, and her booty-short style bottoms left pretty much the entire bottom half of her shapely, athletic ass exposed to the world. But Cecilia was definitely showing the most skin, by a lot. Her metallic red bikini was pretty much all triangles and strings, with patches of material barely covering her, and these thin little strings were the only thing keeping it on. The triangle bra cups clung to her large breasts, the sides of each breast being showcased. A lot of her smooth caramel skin was exposed to the sun, baking to perfection in the heat. Julie was the only one dressed reasonably, wearing shorts-style bottoms, which covered up her entire ass, unlike Skye. And up top, her bikini was more conservative than her friends, looking more like a small tank top than a bikini top. This made sense, as she seemed to be the most reasonable of the five. And she was the only one to not take part in this whole Buttholing thing with me, so that scored points for her in my book.

But, overall, these girls were being quite daring, showing more skin than they usually would. And I knew it was for my benefit. I could only imagine how much more skin they'd be showing if Charlotte wasn't here. Now, she wasn't in the room with me, she was upstairs cleaning, so thankfully she wasn't in position to catch me gawking. Even with them sitting down on their deck chairs, innocently gabbing, I couldn't stop imagining being the chair, being beneath them, driving up into them, making them squeal. I shook my head, trying to clear these traitorous thoughts. I tried to just stay focused on the food, and not let my attention drift elsewhere.

Then the sliding door opened, and my blood turned to ice.

"Hey, Mr. S." Cecilia said, padding in, an empty glass in her hand. As she walked across the kitchen, I couldn't help but glance at her. She was just dripping with sex. Her voluptuous form looked so good in that bikini. Her firm, shapely legs. Her flat, firm belly. Her cute navel. And her breasts looked huge as the red metallic material of her bikini clung to her huge boobs, and each of them jiggled as she walked. A natural cavern of cleavage was formed between her fleshy tits, and the way her boobs pressed together was mouth-watering. As she reached into the fridge, pulled out the pitcher of lemonade, and refilled her glass, I looked at her from behind. Her long taut back was exposed, interrupted by the thin strings of her bikini top. But her ass was what drew my eyes. Full and round, she had the most shapely ass of the girls, easily. Her large, firm ass jutted out as she bent over slightly, pouring the lemonade, and I couldn't look away. Her bikini bottoms were skimpy, leaving a lot of her ass-cheeks exposed, without being thong-like. It was the type of bikini-bottom that sort of pulled inwards at the center, allowing it to really showcase the shape of her sexy rear end.

Literally a week prior, I would have never looked at her like this. I never would have looked at any of them like this. But the Buttholing assault these girls were inflicting on me had infused naughty, dirty thoughts about each of them. I couldn't think about any of them bent over in front of me, exposing themselves like they did in the photos they sent. I couldn't stop having fantasies about these girls. It was wrong, I know, especially in the case of my daughter. But this is what they seemingly wanted. They wanted me to think about fucking them, and despite knowing better, I couldn't help myself. I was thinking about having sex with them all the time.

I was thinking about it right now.

Suddenly feeling a pair of eyes on me, I looked up to see Cecilia looking back over her shoulder, staring right at me, noticing my hungry gaze. I looked away, my cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"It's okay to look," she purred, the ice clinking in her glass. "It's nothing you haven't seen before." As she walked past me, she ran her hand along my back, the close contact making me shiver. Then, without looking back, she walked back outside, shaking her butt as she did so, leaving me frozen in place, angry, and hard as a fucking brick.

*************

(Sabrina)

"Sabrina," Cecilia called out as she sashayed towards us, smiling. "You are right. Your dad is dying for it. He couldn't keep his eyes off of me."

"It's probably caused you look like a whore in that bikini," Devon replied coolly, lying down on her belly on a pool chair.

"This coming from the bitch whose tits just, like, are accidentally almost spilling out whenever she moves!" Cecilia fought back. At this, Devon's lips turned up ever so slightly in a knowing grin.

"I still can't believe you guys are doing this," Julie said, shaking her head and sipping her drink.

1...56789...11