Buttholing Ch. 03: Epilogue

Story Info
Where Buttholing takes Jim, Sabrina, and all her friends.
18.2k words
4.69
173.9k
290

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,882 Followers

(This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. For fans of my stories, they know what kinds of things to expect. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it. I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.)

*************

(Epilogue)

*************

(Sabrina)

It had been even better than I ever imagined. Straight up, it was the craziest, hottest, most amazing sex ever. And it was my DAD who did it. My handsome, normal, respectable father turned out to be capable of becoming a rutting, drooling sex-beast. And it was all thanks to me. Haha! It was amazing! My dad lived this ideal, domestic life, and then I come along, and send him a picture of my perfect asshole, and that's what happened. I sent my own dad a picture of my asshole, and within two weeks, he's destroying that same hole with his thick Daddy-cock! My handsome, perfect, respectable father had been driven so crazy with lust for me that he was willing to fill up his own daughter's slutty cunt and tight asshole with thick, potent Dad-cum.

I had underestimated him. What he became when we were fucking... I didn't think he had it in him. My hot body had forced him into becoming something I couldn't believe. Something I'd never seen in any man. A rutting, sex crazed animal. He was insane with lust, beyond logic and reason, fucking me like a machine. At first, it was fun. But even for a slut like me, it was a lot to handle, and I indeed struggled to handle it. In that moment, I realized the gravity of what my games and teasing had done to him. I realized how insane I had driven him these past few weeks. It was a lust that couldn't be contained, and he was taking out that lust on me. In doing so, he pushed me beyond my limits, taking me to a new high of pleasure, injecting me with the same insane lust that was coursing through him, making me an even deeper slut than I was before just so I could keep up with his filthy needs. In that moment, my dad had become, a cursing, wicked, unmerciful sex-god, and I gave him worship by offering him my tight ass for his pleasure. And he took it, through his lust-filled fog, fucking me like an insane, sex-crazed animal.

I did that. I made him that way. I'd transformed him. I had driven Dad insane with need for me. The knowledge that I was capable of changing a man so strongly, driving him so crazy with lust... it was awesome. And not just any man, but my own father! Wow! The fact that I was able to win over someone as strong and handsome and mature as him was enough to fill me with pride. I honestly felt like I was floating on air, the young princess of wicked sluts. There was no stopping me now.

I had to admit, though, as I cleaned up after the hours of intense fucking, I got a little emotional. Not in a bad way, but... you know, Dad had been the object of my lust for years. Just imagine being able to actually hook up with your dream man. And it turns out he's the most perfect guy ever, and the sex is world-shatteringly good. Imagine your greatest dream truly turning out to be even better in real life. It hit me hard, and I was filled with joy and happiness at this. No regret. No shame. Everything was perfect. That being said, I was really fucking sore and worn down afterwards, and even after cleaning up and napping, I was still walking gingerly. But this pain was good. It was a constant reminder of what had happened. That my dreams had come true. I wouldn't change a thing.

That night, the night after we'd done the deed for the first time, I went to meet up with the girls. Mom was initially hesitant to let me out for the night, no doubt nervous about the wicked things she'd heard about at her stupid Buttholing emergency meeting, but Dad stepped in and let me go, like the perfect Daddy he was. He'd get rewarded for that.

The girls listened rapturously as I explained everything in excruciating detail. They were all there, Cecilia, Devon, Skye, and Julie. There was some disbelief, but then I showed them the pictures I had taken during the sex. The picture I'd taken of Dad's cock, with my face right near it. The picture I had taken when I answered Cece's call, a blurry pic with me on all fours and Dad's manly body behind me. And finally, after I made it back to my room, I took a selfie of my face, sweaty, with hair mussed and make-up smeared. And that spoke volumes to the amazing ordeal I'd gone through.

Cece hung on every word, her nipples stiffening beneath her top. Skye smiled and nodded at every new, wicked detail. Devon, surprisingly, seemed almost stunned, as if she never thought the game would get this real. As if she never thought it'd actually happen. And Julie? She remained silent, listening to every word, but saying nothing. Her face through the whole thing was unreadable.

The impetus for this whole adventure, besides trying to bang my hot dad, was to test out if Buttholing worked on real men. And yeah, it had. I had Buttholed my own father, and that sent us on the path that led us to fucking. It had worked, not only on an actual married man, but my own father, which was an added barrier. If it could work on a father like him, it could work on any man. That was the only conclusion that could be made.

So for Julie, who had scoffed at this whole thing... seeing that it had actually worked shook her worldview. If she was wrong about this, what else was she wrong about? Were our slutty ways really the way to go, or was her cool, logical, pragmatic approach better? She preferred the latter, and it left her a repressed nerd who pined for a man she should never be able to have behaving like that. Me? I chose the former, acted like a total slut, and in exchange, I had landed my dream man. If she embraced the ways of her whorish friends, would her dreams come true too?

For the next few weeks up to graduation, she barely talked to the rest of us. She was clearly dealing with what I'd done and accomplished in her own way. I understood her conflict, and I suspected that I knew her answer. If she was really the secret slut I thought she was, she'd realize that quickly, because I had big plans, and I just knew she'd want to take part.

************

A week after graduation, me and the girls, sans Julie, decided to party at Devon's place. Her house was fucking huge, practically a mansion. And her folks were out of the country, leaving us group of girls with the freedom and all the time in the world to get into trouble.

And yeah, we got into some trouble.

About a day into what looked to be a long weekend of fun at Devon's place, a knock at the front door spurred me into action. Lazily carrying a bottle of beer, I padded towards the door, pulling it open, already knowing who it was.

Julie.

"You're such a nerd!" I told her, standing in the doorway. "You're here all the time. You can just come in." She didn't move, looking at me and what I was wearing, which added to her obvious nervousness. She was dressed normally, a nice pair of jeans, a plain black top, and a bulky green jacket.

Oh, I suppose I should mention what I was wearing. A loose, comfy blue tank top and a tiny black g-string. That was it. If there was any mystery to Julie as to what we had planned this weekend, my outfit answered it.

"Is he here?" she asked nervously, looking slightly terrified, but not scared enough to walk away.

"Yeah," I replied, smiling knowingly. "He's here." She didn't move, looking around, wondering what she was gonna do. "Do you want to come in?" After thinking about it for a moment, and not wanting to change her mind, she just nodded, and I stepped aside to let her inside.

Closing the door behind us, I lead her through the house. She was seeing me in a way she never really had, dressed like the slut I was. I could feel her eyes on my exposed ass, the tiny black g-string highlighting my full, perfectly shaped ass.

"I brought him here yesterday," I explained, looking back at her as she followed me silently, eyes down. As we got deeper, some animal noises could seemingly be heard from within. We approached a big pair of doors, where we both stopped in place. She looked up at me just in time for me to pull open the doors and expose to her what was inside. And when she saw what was going on, her eyes widened. "And he's been very busy since."

In the middle of the room, in the den of Devon's big house, was Cecilia, on all fours, naked, getting roughly fucked by my dear old dad.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" She moaned out, eyes closed as Dad drilled her. Her golden skin was coated with sweat as my dad fucked her from behind. Her huge tits were swaying beneath her as she heaved her shapely ass back at my dad's driving hips. "Yes! YES! Fuck my fucking ass! YES! You're so fucking huge! YES! Oh my God! You're the best!" Dad was gripping her hair crudely, yanking her back as he fucked her at a rapid, fervent pace.

Dad was driving into her mercilessly, making my slutty friend scream in pleasure. I looked up into his handsome face, but that sight was obscured. Devon was standing next to him, naked, shoving her huge boobs in his face. His face was immersed in her insane rack as he continued fucking the hell out of Cecilia. Dad was an amazing lover, and this really proved it.

Julie was frozen, watching this tableau of filth with wide eyes. I moved behind her, putting my hands on her shoulders, making her jump slightly.

"He can fuck for hours..." I whispered in her ear. "He barely needs to recharge at this point before getting right back at it."

"Seriously?" she croaked out, nervously.

"Yes, babe," I began. "He wanted to fuck us all so bad, so I brought him along. And guess what?" I asked.

"What?" she asked, whispering, looking back at me.

"You're next..." I whispered. I then gently pushed her forward into the room. She looked back at me, looking slightly terrified, but I nodded, urging her into action. She looked into the room, just in time for Dad to notice her presence, pulling his face from Devon's cleavage. Dad looked at Julie, and she looked at him.

I closed the door behind her, leaving her to her destiny.

*************

Me and Dad had been very busy the last few weeks. If there was any concern that Dad would be riddled with regret and shame after having sex with his own daughter, those doubts were quickly erased. Dad was in. He was SO in. Fucking me had been the turning point. Before, he was torn up about wanting to fuck me. Now, fuck... he was on my tits every chance he got. Every spare moment we had, we were all over each other. Dad was leaving work early almost all the time now, taking advantage of the time we had before Mom got home to have crazed, lusty sex.

Every chance we got, we fooled around. When Mom went to pick up dinner, leaving us at home alone, Dad would be balls deep in my cunt within minutes. When we went to a restaurant, I jacked him off under the table. When we were waiting in the car while Mom ran into the store, I'd have drained his nuts into my mouth by the time she got back.

We even fooled around when she was home with us. A lot. One time, I was at the sink, wearing this really cute skirt, washing up my dishes. I suddenly felt a presence behind me, only to have my skirt flipped up, and a straining bulge pressing into my thong-clad rear end. I felt Dad's big arms wrapping around me, his big hands groping my large jugs. His lips went to my neck, sucking it lightly, making me shiver with pleasure. It was only Mom galumphing down the stairs that prevented us from hooking up right then and there.

One time, Mom was out in the backyard, working on the plants, and Dad was in the kitchen. She could see him through the window, but she couldn't see me, on my knees, blowing him until he blasted a huge, thick load down my throat.

Some nights, when Mom would go to bed early, I'd be downstairs, riding Dad on the couch, his beefy man-cock pounding my tight, slutty cunt, just like he did on this couch the first time we did it. I wanted to scream out in pleasure, as did he, but we kept ourselves in check enough to get the job done without her catching on.

Other nights, when Mom was deep asleep, Dad would sneak off to my room, where'd I'd be waiting eagerly for him. He'd pound my hot ass in my own bed while Mom dozed naively just down the hall, as we barely contained our moans of pleasure. Sometimes, Dad would have to put his hands over my mouth, and I'd be screaming into his palm as waves of wicked pleasure coursed through me. By the time I came, and he'd filled one of my holes with cum, I'd pass out in a peaceful slumber right there in bed, and Dad would wander back to his bed with Mom, who was naturally none the wiser.

We did it so many times with Mom in the house, and she'd never caught on in the slightest. It reached the point where we'd nicknamed her 'Clueless', since she was so easy to fool. So naïve and trusting, even when evidence of how wrong she was would be slapping her in the face. It was probably a mean nickname, but I couldn't deny the thrill we both got out of it. We still loved her, of course. I mean, all things considered, she was still a good mom. But, with all that had happened, she'd kinda become a punchline to both me and Dad. I mean, her own husband and daughter were currently banging every chance they got, and Dad was literally not gonna have sex with her again, but all was good in her mind. So, she'd become a joke. She'd become that person in your social circle that you'd mercifully make fun of behind her back. The one that you'd say some real twisted, fucked up shit about. It didn't mean we didn't like her. It just made us feel good to run her down. No one was getting hurt by this. She would never find out.

She was Clueless, after all...

She didn't catch on how Dad was taking my side on almost anything. So, when I said me and the girls wanted to have a weekend get-together at Devon's place the weekend after graduation, Mom seemed hesitant, but Dad gave the okay. And, a few days later, when Dad went to Mom and announced he had a big work commitment that same weekend, she didn't sense anything suspicious going on. But me and Dad... we had some wicked plans, and Mom didn't have an inkling of suspicion.

From the start, the incentive for my friends for helping out was the idea that they'd get a piece of the action. Well, I intended to make that hope a reality. The more Dad fucked me, the more he pleasured me, the more I wanted to share him. The more I wanted to share with my friends how amazing my dad was in bed. It was bragging rights. I had landed this sex-god. I had conquered him. And I wanted my slutty friends to know what I was getting on a daily basis and have them be super jealous. I wanted them to know how lucky I was, and I wanted to reward Dad for all the pleasure he gave me. And plus, my friends had put in a good amount of work. They deserved to scream their heads off at the end of Dad's huge cock as much as anyone.

Me and Dad were texting our plans on how to make this happen. By the way, we texted all the time now. Whereas before, he held back and kept things civil, trust me, now that I had unleashed the sex-god in him, he was almost as filthy as me! My phone was filled with shots of his perfect cock, and I'm pretty sure one of the Buttholing pics I'd sent him was the background photo on his phone! And plus, now that that part of the game was over, I had free reign to send him all sorts of pictures of my big, bare tits. I swear, his phone was probably a shrine to his daughter's body at this point.

But, anyways, we'd decided quickly that graduation was the perfect excuse for a party, at least on my end. It was something Mom wouldn't really put her foot down on, and plus, you know, it felt appropriate. On top of graduating from high school, we were graduating in other ways. In being done with school, we ourselves were graduating from being girls to being women. And also, in having this get-together, we would all be officially graduating from boys to real men.

For as aggressive as all the girls were, something about Dad made them all nervous. Even though they were free to text and tease Dad, none of them did. I think part of them still didn't fully believe that me and Dad were actually hooking up. And plus, now that things had seemingly gotten real, that the possibility of sex with my dad was very real, they all got a little shy.

That being said, they all agreed to show up to the party, sans Julie, who remained silent to our invitation. Devon's parents were taking their yearly trip to Europe for about a month, leaving their house free and available for whatever wicked things we could come up with.

And we were feeling especially wicked.

The weekend of debauchery started at the airport. Mom had dropped off Dad at the Departures terminal, still thinking that he was flying away for a few days for a work thing. A few minutes after Mom left, I pulled up at the airport, where Dad was waiting for me. Tossing his hefty luggage into my trunk, he sat himself in the passenger seat.

"Hey!" I said, smiling at him, my eyes hidden behind my big sunglasses. He smiled at me, leaned over, and gave me a peck on the lips.

"As suspected," he began, sitting back, putting his seatbelt on. "Clueless didn't suspect a thing." I smiled at him evilly at this.

"Well, with what you're gonna be doing this weekend, I'd certainly hope not," I replied. Then, I shifted into drive and zoomed away, off to a weekend of sin.

I don't think the girls really believed he'd show until he was there at the door behind me. All the girls were there, minus Julie, and here I was, bringing the main course to a group of hungry sluts. At first, there was some awkwardness, as it was hard for them to treat Dad as anything but an authority figure. But I was ready to kick off things in style, so I did, leaping into his arms and giving him a nasty kiss.

For as big as they all talked before, all of them seemed shocked to see this incestuous tableau right in front of them. They were seeing it raw, right in front of them, and it took them a few minutes to adjust. Cecilia was looking at us with wide eyes. Skye seemed to be in shock by what she was seeing. And Devon, always cool, calm, and disinterested, looked surprisingly nervous and fragile, looking her age more than she had allowed herself to in a good long while.

But they all warmed up eventually.

Cecilia was the first to get there. As me and Dad fell onto the couch and clothes started coming off of me and Dad, Cece began watching us with wide-eyed lust, practically licking her lips. Eventually, she butted in, taking advantage when me and Dad's lips parted, sliding her tongue into Dad's mouth. Skye came along next, slowly beginning to touch herself as she saw my hot dad working over two girls at the same time. Devon, she held out for a while, staying back, watching but not moving.

Then Dad's cock came out.

All of us gasped at this. For me, seeing it unleashed in front of my friends was a new thrill. But for the girls, they were seeing the monster in the flesh for the first time. And they were all entranced. Cece's mouth was watering. Skye was smiling with greedy lust. And Devon, for the first time, was caught up in the heat, gazing at Dad's cock and balls with need in her eyes.

The game was on.

There was something extra wicked about sucking a cock right in front of my friends. And it being my dad's cock made it even hotter. All of them watched rapturously as I inhaled my father's cock, drooling all over it, making it shine like a beacon for their teenage eyes. And then, when we were both ready, I stripped off fully and hopped aboard, taking Dad's cock inside me.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,882 Followers