Buy the Ticket...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused again, for just a second. Then I felt myself being slowly being filled, filled to almost painful excess, filled deeper, still deeper, more and endlessly more until he had finally buried himself full-length in my distended, applauding depths. Standing on the floor behind me, holding my hip with one hand, he grasped my bum with the other, caressed it, chuckled at the feel of my flesh beneath his fingers. I laughed delightedly as, fingers spread wide, he lightly slapped first one cheek, then the other. The blows were possessive, soft, affectionate. I wiggled my bum in response and felt the walls of my sex shift along his organ within me.

I felt the necklace between my breast and the bed and my heart filled with the happiness of this night.

He slapped again, just slightly harder this time, before taking hold of my hips with both hands and sliding slowly almost all the way out of my pussy. Then, back in until I could feel his balls against my thighs, hefty, full. Then, quicker, out until his rim just grazed my G-spot.

My world began to melt. My breasts, pressed against the bed by my body, ached for his hands, his chest on them again. He lunged, filling me to my depths with his hungry organ, pushing my body deeper into the mattress. Holding my hips, he drove, again and again, fanning my arousal with every stroke.

I shuddered, moaned, gasped. A hand moved to my head, fingers moving through my hair, closing on it, pulling my head back and up, lifting my chest half-off the bed.

Harder now, he drove into me, his need massive, urgent. With each lunge, my clamouring nipples were dragged across the soft sheets.

I felt another orgasm blossom, heavier, rounder, deeper. I began to cry, tears of pure happiness. He ignored my cries; his cock continued to hammer into me. My world was ablaze, flames of purest joy flowing through, across and over my body. I could hear my wails, for such they were, echoing in the room.

Behind me, he gave a final lunge, froze, clung to my bottom as his cock surged and pulsed, emptying into me. Long fingers dug into my legs and I heard him panting, gasping for breath.

His hands relaxed, still holding my bottom against his stomach. I could feel his cock twitch with aftershocks, felt my pussy echo each one of them.

We stood there for some time before I felt him shift. He reached out and held a Perrier, the ice now melted, by my head. At the sight of it, never before so thirsty, I took the glass, gulped gratefully, emptied it. His hand took it from me, set it down. From behind me, I could hear him drinking from the other glass.

"Thank you," I said softly, my head lying flat on the bed now.

"You're welcome," he replied. "Would you like another?"

I giggled at that, squeezed inside, felt his softening length move. "I'd love one," I whispered.

He got the joke, laughed with me.

Pulling his emptied member from me, he helped me to my feet, pulled me into a standing hug. Again, I caught but a short view of him.

Tom? I think so, yes, Tom.

Maybe.

I ran my fingers through the hair on his chest.

"Are you always this generous with your girls?" I asked.

Instead of replying, he took me by the hand, led me through the dim light of the suite, out onto the unlit balcony, out to its very edge against the complex iron railing.

Oddly, the railing didn't feel cold to my tummy as I stood there, 16 floors up. He stood behind me. I felt his soft but still swollen length between my bum cheeks as his arms came around, clasped each other over my stomach and pulled me in.

My eyes suddenly opened very wide. Not counting the stones, I was standing stark naked on an open balcony, open to the entire city. I tensed for a second, relaxed as I realized that the terrace was unlighted, a place for us to see from, not be seen.

It was another luxury he was giving me.

I leaned back against his solid chest, clasped his hands in mine and allowed myself to just live in the moment, enjoy the view, treasure the feeling of the air on my skin. There was only a barest hint of a breeze and it was surprisingly warm, even for this area, but I enjoyed the warmth of his body pressed against mine. Some of the blue lights in the distance again drew my mind to his gifts and I fingered them with one hand.

"I could stay here forever," I said. He didn't speak.

I turned, staying within his arms, so that I could look up, see his face.

"Are you?" I asked again. "Are you always this generous to your girls?"

"That would, I suppose," he chuckled, "lead to the obvious next question, Sasha, 'How many   other girls?'"

"No," I replied. "Not that. I promise."

I pulled back, far enough that he could see me touch an earring.

"But," I said, almost in a whisper, "it didn't have to be this. Now that I know you, it doesn't ever have to be this."

Tom.   Yes. I was sure now.

I pulled out of his arms, stood an armlength away. There was a very gentle, very pleasant breeze now; I could feel it on my skin and on our wetness on my thighs.

I reached behind my head, unclasped the sapphire necklace.

"You said I could walk out of here with these. You gave me that freedom even though you had every right to think much less of me, every right to demand much more."

He shook his head a little. "Sasha..."

I held the necklace up in my hands. I could see the stars above us twinkle in the gem and on the mount.

"It has to work both ways," I said. "This has been a wonderful evening, the most romantic evening I've ever had. And that's enough, I think. After the way I behaved last night, it's been far better than I deserved."

I lifted the gems a little bit. His eyes followed them.

"So, if this evening didn't meet your  expectations, oh romantic man of mystery, then take them back. I love them, but I won't insist on holding you to your word. So, I'm returning them, freely and without complaint."

His hand came out, took the necklace, platinum chain flowing from hand to hand. He looked at it in his own palm, smiled.

"I want to see it where it belongs" he said. "For the memories."

"You kept your word," he added kindly. "Perhaps you'll permit me to keep mine."

His hands circled my neck, refastened the chain behind me. He centred the big stone between my breasts, stood back, smiled. I thought at that moment that that smile was the brightest thing in the night city.

He again turned me to the railing, his arms around my waist from behind. We watched lights change, traffic move, an airplane take off from the distant airport. Oddly, no sound carried to our aerie, leaving us in perfect silence.

I clasped the necklace with one hand, took a deep breath, turned so that I could look up at him.

I could see his face now, bathed in the soft light from below.

"Tommy?" I whispered.

His arms hugged me, pulled me into his warm chest.

Tommy.

For now, at least, my  Tommy.

+

Thanks for reading.

Please remember to vote, if not for this story, then for one you think is better.