Buyers Beware

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zu'gar groaned and struggled not to writhe as Lace's booty landed in her lap time and time again, the little human temptress setting an amazing pace that almost instantly threatened to send her over the edge, her load so pent up, the experience so unique and the pleasure pulsing through her so overwhelming within that moment she could almost feel herself peaking.

However, as her shaft grew steely hard, her balls tensing as she was about to cum, she felt Lace slow for a second, the brief moment joined by an odd tingling around Zu'gar's cock that, while not reducing the pleasure she felt, stopped her from climaxing.

Growling as she tilted her head back she could only assume Lace had used some of her magics to prolong her experience, her moans and gasps of pure pleasure a good indication that the Orc-cock slut didn't want her first experience to end quite so soon.

Lace stood, bouncing her thick ass down time and time again onto the shiny slick cock, her mouth open her tongue lolling as she stared at nothing, her eyes half-lidded, her entire world lost to the pleasure of the cock powering in and out of her, squeezing in through the tightness of her ring, caressing over the slick hot walls and finally bottoming out, pressing against her prostate like a lust-button.

Lace's world was complete, she'd had everything, a good upbringing, a solid education majoring in her chosen profession and minoring in magic, a steady stream of gold from her work, but all that had left her lacking and wanting, for this, this right here. Zu'gar was everything she'd fantasised about, her mind, usually so busy with worries and anxieties was a blank canvas of pure unadulterated bliss.

Her little cock, hard between her thighs, was bouncing wildly, untouched save for the brush of air as it swung gracefully up and down, her smaller sack bouncing repeatedly against the huge pair Zu'gar sported. She could feel her own climax mounting, her pleasure rising from each repeated strike against her sensitive prostate.

In a moment of pure clarity Lace knew she was going to cum without so much as touching her cock, a feat she'd never achieved, despite innumerable attempts, "A-ah, Zu'gar, I'm going to cum, I want you to cum too! Inside me! Ah-ah, oh fuck! Sugar that's amazing, your cock feels so fucking good in my ass!!"

Zu'gar or, apparently, Sugar, growled out an appreciation, her voice husky and deep as she panted too, her balls churning with the need for release, "Yesss you little human whore, ride my Orc cock! Make me cum in your slut ass!"

Lace squeezed down tight on Zu'gar's cock, so glad at herself for allowing the Orc to speak, she'd only wished she's started the dirty talk sooner as the Orcs words sent her quickly over the edge, "A-ah! Sugar! I'm cumming!! Oh fuuuuuck!!" she cried loudly, grinding her ass down on Zu'gar's cock as her own spasmed and twitched in the open air.

In the moment that she came she released her magical hold on Zu'gar, allowing the Orc to finally climax, releasing the dam of pent-up seed that didn't need a second excuse to flood Lace's hot tight ass.

Lace gasped loud, arching her back and pushing her flat chest forward as she felt the rush of liquid heat inside her, each burst accompanied by her own smaller spurts that stretched out in thin creamy ropes across the wooden floor.

She gyrated her hips forward and back, grinding her ass down onto the cumming orc cock, leaning back against her body, feeling it slick with sweat as they came together, both of their minds lost in a pleasure they'd never thought possible.

Zu'gar's grunts and growls and Lace's whimpering moans both subsided into heavy panting as she lay across her strong Orc slave, feeling the cock, still hard inside her, continue to twitch in rhythm with Zu'gar's heartbeat. She knew as soon as it left her body she would want it again, already addicted to the pleasure and wonder it could bring her.

"G-gods, Sugar, you can move your arms however you want, just, hold me..." Lace panted softly, limp against the Orc, her voice soft and weak, her body and mind exhausted.

Zu'gar grinned a little and wrapped her big strong arms around Lace, embracing her in a tight little hug that sent a shiver down Lace's spine as she moved her hands to gently caress over the Orc's impressively muscled biceps, enjoying the feel of the olive-skinned corded strength under her slender delicate fingers.

"Did... Did you enjoy that?" Lace asked, caressing Zu'gar's arms as she started to drift, too content and satisfied to stay alert and awake.

"That was the best fuck ever," Zu'gar admitted, her hands caressing over Lace's chest, her powerful hands, while rough, were surprisingly gentle.

"I-I want to spend my whole life with you, I'm going to take you with me wherever I go, I'm going to do this every night, more, even," she said softly, squirming back into Zug'ar's embrace as she felt the Orcs huge hands caressing over her torso, down her arms...

After a moment of fumbling, Lace pulled her hand back, holding Zu'gar's hand. She opened her eyes and looked down, her bare hand looked so tiny in Zu'gar's. She gave it an affectionate squeeze, then, almost in response, felt Zu'gar's cock, still buried deep in her ass swell a little.

"Mm, maybe... Maybe we can go again tomorrow Sugar... I'm way, way too tired now..." Lace purred softly, resting her head back against the Orc's soft pillow-like breast.

Zu'gar let out a little laugh and her grip on Lace tightened a little, "I was thinking instead, I carry you to the bed, then breed you like an animal."

Lace squirmed a little and let out a little giggle, "No no, let me just cuddle and snuggle here for a while."

"Mm..." Zu'gar breathed a little, leaning in to kiss Lace gently on her ear, her breath hot and humid against her soft pink skin as she whispered, soft and low like a lover, "Lace...?"

"Ah... Yes, Sugar?" she purred back, body relaxed.

"Maybe you should not have let me do whatever I want with my hands..." she growled gently.

Confused, Lace fluttered her eyes open... And found Zu'gar's hand, dangling the control bracelet that should've been locked over her wrist, "O-oh," she said, her voice quavering, her gaze turning to Zu'gar's, orange eyes bright with delight and anticipation, Lace looked at her for a moment then bit her lip softly, "be gentle?"

Zu'gar shook her head slowly, scooping Lace up in her arms, the control bracelet falling to the floor in a clatter.

---

The Landlady stood by the bar in the early hours of the morning, her eyes rimmed with red. She, and many of her patrons had hardly slept a wink last night. The creaking of the bed had been bad enough. But the Orc's low grunts and Lace's high gasps had been able to rattle through every timber of her formerly mostly reputable Inn.

She was spending her time, mainly, apologizing to other disgruntled guests as they made their way exhausted from their beds, most opting not to stay for breakfast before leaving her Inn, which sat quiet in the morning save for a few diehard regulars.

She had her head down on her arms, trying to rest after having just been berated by another sleepless couple when a voice drew her attention and her immediate ire.

"...You can't be mad."

The Landlady looked up, her eyes narrowing to slits, "Lace, I swear to all the gods, all that is holy, all that is unholy, what. The fuck. Were you thinking!!" She hissed out the last word through gritted teeth, reaching across the bar to grab the girl by her collar, jerking her forward.

"A-ah!" Lace stammered a little, "f-funny story! So, okay, so, you know the whole Orc slave thing, she, kind of ah! Not so tight! She, well, she kind of escaped!"

The Landlady hesitated, her mouth falling open, "...So there's a loose Orc in my Inn."

"I-if it's any consolation she spent the entire night ruining my ass and calling me Princess, h-hey lighten up the grip would you?"

The Landlady glared at Lace, but did lighten up her grip, oddly, the news that Lace's entire night of deep anal rearranging had not been entire consensual did brighten up her mood a little. And besides, there was a loose Orc rampaging through her Inn, that was a much, much bigger problem.

With a reluctant sigh she released Lace all together and reached under her bar, to the handy length of wood every Bar man or woman kept to hand. Just in case.

Just as her fingers closed around the worn hilt of the weapon she heard a creak of wood and a giggle. Furrowing her brow she and Lace both turned towards the doorway it had come from, both of them looking on in surprise as Zu'gar, in all her muscled glory wearing one of Lace's new outfits stepped into the room, laughing in a deep rich tone as, little Mayla, sat on her shoulders, giggled away as she rode the Orc, having to duck all the way down as they stepped under doorway into the main room of the Inn.

Lace and the Landlady both watched with the same expression, pursed lips as if a question was lingering just inside their mouths, eyes disbelieving as Zu'gar, collarless, stomped theatrically around the room, Mayla directing her passage with tugs, points and squeals of joy!

In a moment they came up short, stopping in their tracks, both Zu'gar and Mayla noticing the expressions of the other two at the bar. Mayla looked guilty but couldn't hide a sweet little smile, Zu'gar grinned, "Made a friend!"

"So I see..." Lace said carefully, as the Landlady released her hold on the weapon, but was no less confused.

Zu'gar grinned, proudly as Mayla toyed with a dreadlock, "Let me know, Princess, when we need to leave to catch wagon."

It was Lace's turn to look confused, "I... Wait, what?"

Zu'gar tilted her head, almost dislodging the giggling Mayla, but with the Orcs hands gripping her ankles she was in no danger, "You need a guard still? Yes? And bedmate?"

Lace blinked, then smiled, then laughed, nodding in agreement before turning back to the Landlady as Zu'gar and Mayla continued to play once again flowing through the room to the child's unmitigated delight.

The Landlady reached over and poked Lace firmly in the chest, "You. Got. Lucky!!"

Lace grinned broadly, her pink eyes twinkling, "I usually do!"

---

A few days had passed since their first night together and the caravan was progressing well. A couple of times the carts had gotten stuck but, having a strong Orc 'slave' on hand to pull them free had made the journey a relative breeze. On the second night, the caravan had spotted outriders, a few scouts on horseback, doubtless sizing up the caravan for it's worth, but Zu'gar had hefted a stone, sending it sailing towards them throught the cool evening air with a whistle. She had struck the lead rider with such force it had knocked him out the saddle, causing him to be dragged back kicking, flailing and screaming to wherever he'd come from. Oddly, they had had no bandit trouble since then.

While Zu'gar still had to wear her collar during the day, the bracelet Lace wore didn't match. She was, after all, still an Orc. If the other humans noticed that she was actually free-willed, they would turn on her in a heartbeat. So, for the good of their blossoming relationship, they faked a typical master-slave dynamic during the day, albeit a gentle one, only becoming their true selves at night once locked away in the back of their wagon, away from everyone else.

"Ooh~ that's the spot!" Lace moaned, one hand up in the loose bun of her messy chestnut hair, her back arched as she slowly rode Zu'gar's thick cock. She was sat, straddled over the Orc's powerful thigh, each movement up and down gently grinding her own smaller cock into Zu'gar's leg.

Zu'gar smirked, leaning back on her elbows, watching as Lace rode her, enjoying the sensation of her tightness around her steely length, one hand gripping the girls ass as she lifted up and pressed down, the girl visibly struggling to maintain control, "Keep it down Princess or they'll hear you..." she chastised, mirth in her voice as Lace caressed her other thigh with her hand.

Lace blushed a little at the deserved words and giggled very softly, "A-ah, sorry, it just feels so good... Fuck, when we get to Thaefar I'm booking us the most private rooms I can find just so you don't have to hold back on fucking my ass..." she moaned low, imagining that and remembering that first night.

"Or you can hold back riding my cock, slut," Zu'gar grinned, "how can you even afford all this. What is it you do for coin?"

Lace bit her lip and tilted her head back, moaning out softly, putting a hand over her mouth to stifle the noise, "O-ooh... Oh fuck, I plan out, ah, cities..."

Zu'gar snorted a little, chuckling between grunts, "Humans are weird."

Lace whimpered cutely and pressed her ass down a little harder, "Mm shut up and cum in my ass already..." she whined.

Zu'gar grinned and obligingly moved her hand to Lace's mouth, clasping over it, silencing her in an instant, pulling her back and down so she was laying atop the prone Zu'gar, whose other hand was resting at Lace's hip.

"As you wish," she said in a soft teasing voice, her hand tight over her mouth, her hips hammering brutally hard and dangerously fast into Lace's ass, the girl's eyes rolling back as she was unable to make any noise, her body belonging to this Orc. Not that she would have it any other way, of course.