Buying A Bikini

Story Info
College girl shops for new bikini with two friends.
1.8k words
3.85
316k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in college during my Jr. year, I met two guys named John and Eddie. John and Eddie were freshman, new to the whole college scene. I met John first because he did a bit of copy editing for the school newspaper and I was one of the writers on staff. They both started sitting with me at lunch and I thought that they were both really funny and cute. They became my little tag-a-long buddies, and followed me around campus like hungry little puppy dogs. I thought they were adorable, and loved the attention they gave me.

They would inevitably show up at my dorm room on Friday nights, me being 21, so that we could go out for beer runs. We hung out and watched movies, or went to the Plaza and walked around acting like college kids do. There was, of course, unending flirting between the three of us, and the sexual tension was very high most of the time.

One late fall Friday afternoon, I came out of my 2:00 class to find them waiting for me. I announced to them that I had to run to the mall to buy a new swimsuit and they said they would tag along.

"Ohhh, no. I don't think so boys." I told them. I dreaded taking them out in public because they always embarrassed the hell out of me.

"Oh, come on Jen!" they said in unison.

"NO." I firmly answered.

"The last time I took you guys to the mall, you were a mess, and I am going to do some serious shopping that DOES not require your being there."

Well, after begging and pleading with me all the way back to my dorm, I finally caved and said they could come.

"But, you're NOT going into the department store with me while I pick out my new bikini. You can go get something to eat or something."

"Ok!" They were delighted to be able to tag along.

We got to the mall and I told them to meet me at the Orange Julius in an hour. I left them sitting on a bench staring at my ass as I stomped off in red platform shoes in search of my new swimsuit.

I was meandering around the store looking at different bikinis when I heard someone say, "OH MY GOD! Look, Eddie, it's JEN!"

"Hi Jen!!"

Fuck. It was them. I should have known better.

They both came over and Eddie playfully smacked my ass saying, "Fancy meeting you here, Jen!"

"Leave...NOW!" I said trying to be stern and not crack up at his cute and naughty smile.

"Ohhh, don't be mad, Jen." John pouted.

I noticed the properly-dressed sales woman lookin in our direction.

"You guys promised to be good if I brought you with me." I scolded them.

"Let us help you pick out your bikini. We'll settle down and behave." John smiled wickedly.

"This is not a good idea, guys." I said under my breath.

"Oh, come on...let us help ya." Eddie said in his most angelic voice.

"Fine. Go sit down over there." I said pointing to a couple of chairs by the fitting rooms.

They ran over and sat down. They were quite pathetic! My little bitches...I giggled to myself.

I went into the dressing room with several different selected bikinis and shut the door on one of the back stalls.

I had just slipped on a cute yellow and pink flowery bikini when I heard a soft tap on the door.

"Um, someone is in here" I said.

"Quick, lemme in, Jen!"

It was John.

"Oh my GOD, get outta here!" I hissed through the door.

"I wanna see yer suit. Lemme in before someone sees me!"

I opened the door and jerked him in by his shirt not wanting to create a scene and get kicked out of Dillards.

"HI!" he smiled.

"Hi." I flatly replied.

"Wow, you look great in that!"

"Thanks, now would you please get out of here and dont come back in!"

"Well, actually, we are getting really bored and we thought it would be fun if we could take turns coming in to see you model your bikinis for us!" He acted as though he had just come up with the answer to world hunger he was so pleased with his idea.

"NO!" I answered him.

He started begging and being so loud that I finally consented and told him to shut up and go tell Eddie he could be next.

He took another long look at my bikini-clad body and said, "Can we watch you change, too?"

"Fuck you, John!"

"Ok, ok, just askin...jeeze, don't get mad at me."

So on it went. They took turns sneaking in and out of the changing room and seeing me in the different bikinis. I loved the attention and awe that they showed me. I had a cute figure and I knew I looked pretty sexy in the bikinis. I must have a bit of exhibitionist in me after all, I thought to myself!

By the time I had picked out the perfect bikini, we were all rather horny to say the least.

We left the mall and stopped off at the liquor store for beer.

We went back to John and Eddie's apartment and laid around drinking and watching tv. They were so fun and they flirted with me endlessly.

"I have an idea!" Eddie spouted off, well into his sixth brew.

"Oh, great." I said popping open my seventh.

"Jen, why don't you run out and get your bikini out of the car and model it for us!"

"No way. I dont want to get up." I said laughing.

"I'll go with ya." John volunteered.

"Fine. Let's go." I said. The beers were affecting my good judgement.

If I had been sober I would have realized then what a dumb idea it was.

When I shut the car door with my shopping bag in hand, John stopped me and said, "I just want you to know that I thought you looked really hot in all those bikinis today. I won't be able to get that out of my mind for a long time."

"Thanks sweetie!" I said digging the compliment.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and twisted it around in his hand.

"Your one of the sexiest girls I have ever met, Jen."

He leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the mouth.

I kissed him back and it turned into a hungry, wet kiss that sent shivers down my spine.

"We better get back inside" I said relunctantly pulling away from his mouth.

"Man, I wish we had somewhere else to go." he replied.

"Come on, John." I said pulling his hand and walking towards the door.

"You two took long enough!" Eddie said when we got back inside.

"Go change, go change!!" John chanted cracking open another beer for me.

I smiled over my shoulder as I walked to the bathroom knowing they were both, once again, staring at my ass.

When I came out, they were watching tv.

"Shit! I could just grab you and kiss you, Jen!" Eddie said when he looked up and saw me in the black, two-piece, string-bikini.

"Well, John beat you to that!" I teased him winking at John.

"WHAT??? You jerkoff, John!" Eddie yelled punching John.

"Tooo bad for you!" John smiled.

"We always do everything together, man" Eddie said in a fake hurt voice.

"Jen, why don't you just kiss Ed, too, or we'll never hear the end of his shit all night."

I walked over to Eddie and leaned over kissing him right on his sexy pouting lips.

"Wait...I didn't get a bikini-kiss...not fair, Jen!" John said.

The couch bed was out since we had been laying around watching tv, so I went over to it and sat down by John and gave him another kiss to make it "fair".

Before I knew it, Eddie was sitting on the other side of me, and was running his hands up my bare back.

I kept kissing John while Eddie's hands wandered over my shoulders and down my chest. By now, John's hands were on my hips and Eddie's lips were on the back of my neck. It was so exciting to feel four hands on my body instead of the usual two. I sank back onto the bed and John kissed my bare tummy while Eddie took over at my mouth.

I felt Eddie's hand slide under my bikini top and pull at the thin string that tied it together.

The top part relaxed as he untied it. He slid his hand under the black cloth and fondled my tits making me moan. He twisted my right nipple in his hand while John came up and sucked on the left one.

When John slipped his hand under my tiny bikini bottoms, my hips involuntarily pushed up onto his fingers which slid deep inside my wet cunt.

Eddie saw my reaction and smiled up at me from my wet nipple. By now John had his blue jeans off and his hard cock was poking out of his boxers. Eddie moved down to my hips and untied the side strings of my bikini. John grabbed a half drunk beer and began pouring it over my belly. Eddie leaned down and slurped it up with his tongue. The beer was cold on my bare tummy and some of it ran down between my legs to my hot snatch.

John took that as his cue, and parted my legs licking between my pussy lips like a starved animal. Eddie leaned back on the bed and stroked his cock which was now out of his jeans, also.

I was not even interested in pleasing either one of them, I was just caught up in how good I felt lying between these two cuties watching their cocks grow harder and harder each second.

When John came up and kissed my mouth I tasted my own juices and kissed him back fervently. He was in the perfect position to fuck me, so I grabbed his hard dick and led it to my dripping pussy.

When he filled me with his cock, I cried out and Eddie looked like he was about to come.

"Let Eddie have a turn, he looks really close!" I gasped.

John gave me one more hard thrust, and moved to the side.

Eddie mounted me with much enthusiasm and I cried out again as he fucked me. When I opened my mouth, I saw John get up on his knees, with his cock in his hands. I opened my mouth wider giving him the ok, and he slid his dick into my hot mouth.

I sucked him as best I could between my moans and cries. Eddie, John, and I all came at about the same time. I felt John's hot cum coast down my throat, while Eddie's cum shot up into my pussy and slid down the insides of my thighs.

Those guys were my friends for quite some time. Ahhh, the good old days.