Buying A Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers

Graeme continued his relentless thrusting, seeing Natalie's eyes close and knowing she was lost to everything but the feel of him inside her. He pounded her harder, feeling her rising excitement and knowing his own climax would hit soon. Thrusting harder, trying to delay his own orgasm until she was ready, fighting to bring her to the satisfaction he wanted so desperately to give her.

Natalie was lost in sea of feeling, conscious only of the battering waves of fire spreading through her, knowing an internal fuse had been lit and was burning rapidly to the explosion. Screaming as the explosion ripped through her, throwing her high and leaving her suspended in the air while Graeme flooded her internally, then sinking back to earth to lie there crushed under Graeme, who she could now see was smiling at her.

Graeme moved to the side to lie next to Natalie, one arm holding her possessively, cupping her breast. Natalie looked at the hand clasped around her breast and lay back with a sigh.

"That sigh sounded as though you meant it," said Graeme. "Not disappointed are you?"

"Yes and no," said Natalie.

"Oh, good. That clears that up then," observed Graeme.

"Idiot," muttered Natalie. "It's just that what happens means no car for a while."

"I'm not too good at female logic," said Graeme carefully. "Would you like to elaborate?"

"I'm still $150 short of the asking price," Natalie pointed out. As Graeme open his mouth, she added with a dangerous note in her voice. "You weren't thinking of still offering to loan me the money, were you?"

"No," said Graeme hastily, knowing the right answer when it was handed to him. "But there are other ways and means of acquiring your car. What I suggest is that I go down to the car yard and see a different salesman. I can check out the car and take it for a test drive. If I'm happy with it I'll make a bid. I'm sure I can bargain the prize down until it's within your means. Once the papers are all filled out I'll just get you to sign them. It will be too late then for your nemesis to interfere."

"Can you do that? What if you can't get the price down low enough."

"Then you'll have to settle for another car, save a little more or explain the situation to your dad and see what he suggests. He may be able to bargain better than either of us or he might lend you the $150. But it doesn't hurt to take a swing. Shall we go now?"

"I'm not sure," Natalie murmured, reaching down and touching a startled Graeme's cock. "How long until your pet is willing to play again?" she asked innocently.

Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers
12