Buying Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A detailed airbrush added black eyeliner and cherry red lip liner before painting her areolas, widening them into perfect circles.

Finally adding a little blush to her cheeks and metallic teal to her eye lids before adding arched eyebrows.

Olivia could not tell but she looked every bit the bronzed fantasy sex doll.

A final laser pass baked in the colour setting all the dye and sealing in a top protective layer.

As the TENS signal shut off Olivia welt a wave of sensation from minor bruising and puncture wounds from the injection needle to the all over skin abrasion.

"Hmmmf! HmmmF!" Olivia shook and called out in pain.

"Doctor, what should we do?" asked the attendant.

"Don't worry nurse; I'm sure she is just eager to see her new body." Assured Dr Bran.

"Don't fret dear, you will see your new body soon enough. We just need to wait another forty minutes or so to let the dye cure and remove any change of infection before we break the seal and let you out." Called the Doctor over the intercom.

"Hmmmf!" repeated Olivia at the top of her muffled voice.

"Nurse, open the diagnostic panel, I have an idea." Directed Dr Bran.

Using the robot arm the doctor removed the clips and glue from her eyelashes.

Olivia opened her eyes. Once open she had trouble closing them with the skin pulled so tight, blinking very fast but unable to keep them closed for more than an instant.

"OK dear look toward me now." The doctor called as he repositioned her so that she could see herself in the reflection of the robot theater window.

The doctor turned out the lights in the control room changing the window into a mirror.

Olivia looked over the bronzed boobed skydiver dolly she had become and fainted.

~~~

Joan had nodded off waiting for a response from Olivia. Joan's rough hands and soft body felt so warm and right to Olivia in the bed she slipped off to sleep too.

The sound of the front door closing woke both the women.

The kids banged and crashed their way down the hall into their room and played loudly.

Joan looked at Olivia and gave her a little push and a head tilt 'go and check on them' action.

Olivia shook her head and hid with only her eyes out of the covers. Joan found that adorable and took another picture with Olivia's phone.

Olivia made a 'you go and check on them' head tilt gesture and Joan smiled.

"Sweetie, all my clothes are on your bathroom floor. Like ALL my clothes." Joan hissed.

Olivia slipped out of bed, opened the closet and handed Joan a box of expensive lingerie and a box of sexy workout clothes before diving back under the covers.

Joan whispered:" You want me to cook them dinner?"

Olivia snatched her phone back and ordered pizza online.

"Sure you can order food at the speed of light but you still haven't told me what happened today." Joan quipped.

The kids called out and Olivia gave Joan another helpless look.

Joan got dressed and explained to the kids their mum wasn't feeling well and she was there to take care of them and there was pizza on the way.

The kids ignored everything except the pizza part.

Joan stayed the night and in the morning sent the kids off to school.

Olivia was still finding it hard to form words.

Her pouty lips, as promised, had not deflated and her perfect white dental facades were firmly in the way of most syllables.

Joan made her way to the door and Olivia took her hand.

"Olivia sweetie, I have to get to work." Joan said half-heartedly.

Olivia opened and closed her fluffy pink robe and flashed Joan her sexy underwear with a cheeky grin.

"Look, if it were up to me I would stay forever." Joan now thinking about blowing off work for a day in bed.

Olivia held up a finger. She grabbed her phone and typed:

"Need lift back2clinic2get my car."

"OK but hurry, I need to be at the depot before 9."

Joan too shy to tell Olivia she should have been at the depot at 7 but the supervisors never get there before 9.

20 minutes later and Olivia had not emerged from the bedroom. Joan walked in to find her topless on the bed.

"Look, sweetie you know I want to but I really do need to get to work." Joan said with quickly vanishing conviction.

Olivia rolled over and held a t shirt tight across her now expansive chest.

"Ow, nothing fits now does it Stripperella? Well that's what being over ambitious gets you." Joan mocked.

"Just put your robe on and drive straight back here, it'll be fine." Joan grabbing her keys and purse.

Olivia trotted after Joan down the drive in her expensive lingerie and fluffy pink robe and stripper heels and jumped into the passenger side of her van.

End of part three.

12