Buying Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They pulled up outside the Newtown clinic with Five minutes to spare. "I'll pick you up at... um the card says you finish at eight, so I'll be here at eight. Have fun honey."

Joan kissed Olivia goodbye and gave her a little squeeze on the ass as she slid out of the van.

Olivia's kids waved from the back of the van as Joan drove off.

Inside the clinic was half full of lighting and fabric backdrops. The Dr from before was there with a photographer.

"You Olivia?" said the feminine looking male photographer.

"Yeshs." Olivia said through her impossibly sexy pouted lips.

"Oh, that is unexpected." Said the doctor. "Let's get that nipped up now shall we."

Olivia looked surprised.

"Nervous deary? Drink this it will relax you." The Doctor said handing Olivia a shot glass.

Olivia was nervous and downed the shot, it tasted like vodka with a cheap chemically aftertaste.

The Doctor spoke to the photographer. "Get some shots of her on the machine, I just need to touch up those lips and we can get going."

Olivia felt very warm and a little dizzy.

The doctor fixed Olivia's palms and soles of her feet to the machine and the robot arm shot the proprietary surgical glue in a ring around her lips and expanded in her mouth to set in a smile.

Olivia squeaked as the glue shrank pinching he pout into a kissing face.

"Doctor, Ow, my voice is back." Olivia was startled not to hear the lisp in what seemed like forever. "Doctor I feel a little..."

"Yes Deary, I gave you some ethanol and GHB, you may feel a little queasy at first but just relax into it and this will be over before you know it. Ok?" The Doctor in a clinical tone.

Olivia pulled against the grip of the machine on her hands and feet. The paralyzing electrical signal was shut off but she was still stuck hands and feet to the round metal pads, suspended like a puppet in the robot operating theater.

She got a little flash back of the body modification the robot arms had performed but it quickly faded into a pleasant warm and drunken feeling.

The photographer walked in and took lots of photos in quick succession.

The warm feeling intensified and Olivia started to feel each click of the camera and flash like it was a soft pat on her ears.

Olivia smiled, the lips modification worked perfectly and gave her a beauty pageant grin.

"Ow, arh?" The Doctor looked worried. "Um Oh well too late now."

Olivia continued smiling broadly. She was feeling very calm and relaxed spread eagle on the machine felt like a hug for everyone.

The photographer continued to hammer away as Olivia slipped deeper into the sensual fog of the Doctor's cocktail.

Olivia started to drift off suspended in the air. She was just too comfortable to fight it.

As she slept the photographer continued to snap away. The doctor controlled the round pads that held Olivia's hands and feet. The large eight armed robot manipulated Olivia into various positions for the photos.

Once the photographer had enough shots of her face and figure hugging outfit the doctor popped off the three large gold buckles and removed Olivia's dress.

The featureless backdrop of the operating theater and excellent choice to photo shop in some lush scenery for the nude magazine and billboard ads.

The surgical glue had not cured completely before they began; now Olivia's sexy smirk was locked on her face as she slumbered.

The doctor redressed her and wheeled her out to the cab that would take her to the party. He snapped open some smelling salts before helping her into the cab.

Fifteen minutes later and Olivia was still woozy. The driver helped her to the stone steps of the entrance and said goodnight with a wink. Olivia hugged him and went inside in a sleepy warm haze, smiling broadly.

A young woman with bright red hair and china white skin in a vintage burlesque cigarette girl costume greeted her with a drink.

Feeling a little sleepy? She asked before slipping two blue pills into her drink.

"It's ok. Drink up." The greeter said. Olivia did and the greeter continued. "It's only Ecstasy and Viagra. It should help tonight."

Olivia barely registered words let alone what the attractive young woman with very nice legs was saying.

Olivia mumbled "coffee?"

The young burlesque woman greeter smiled and led the wobbly red and gold goddess over to the drinks cart.

Sipping the black coffee Olivia was led into the dining hall and to her seat at one of the five large round dining tables that ringed the small dance floor and an elevated unlit stage at the far end.

"Finish your coffee sweetness and then maybe a little dance to get the blood flowing." the greeter said with a knowing look.

Olivia noticed her smartwatch was flashing the word "dance". She sculled the rest of the warm coffee and started swaying to the 80s music shuffling toward the center of the dance floor.

The greeter danced behind Olivia and guided her movement into an erotic duet.

"I'm Joy." Said the greeter.

Olivia giggled and thought she was pretty happy too but was too out of it to respond with words.

"I hope we get matched tonight." Joy said softy stroking Olivia's torso.

"This is your first event isn't it?" Joy asked. "Don't worry sweetness just let yourself flow with it, you look like fun."

Other people started filling the dimly lit seats around the floor. Their faces ghostly blue white from the light of their screens as they gazed intently into their phones. All formally dressed but none of them talking to each other.

A fit looking young brunette woman in a satin and lace French maid outfit pushed a tiny cart onto the dance floor and said to Joy and Olivia. "Hope you're hungry."

The maid bent forward tilting her stiff ruffled skirt up and pinched Olivia's cheeks to open her mouth sliding in a pealed banana.

Olivia's watch flashed. "Don't chew - just hold it with your lips."

The maid tottered off into the darkness and Joy put her lips around the other end and continued dancing, staring into Olivia's eyes with a giggle and a sexy smile.

Olivia noticed Joys watch was flashing. They danced together for a few more bars locked together at the banana.

Olivia end of the banana was dissolving, she sucked it in a little further inching closer to Joy's lips. The two both giggled again in anticipation.

A flurry of message tones drew Olivia's eye around the room, all the phones seemed to be glowing the same colour and flickering at the same time.

Joy moaned softly and sucked her end of the banana all the way to Olivia's lips. The two danced around the floor lips lightly touching banana in mouths a few more moments.

Olivia succumb to temptation and swallowed.

Another flurry of message tones.

Olivia, burning up from the focused attention of a room full of well dressed strangers, the sensation of intense scrutiny in a sexually charged moment, and the drug trip transitioning from dream state to energetic euphoria, kissed the banana into Joy.

Olivia became aware of a buzzing sensation in her panties.

Joy held Olivia's body up against hers as they danced a lap of the floor with a little twirl at each table.

The buzzing of Olivia's panties ringing through her like being in free fall. It was like an orgasm that just would not end, devastatingly exhilarating she kissed Joy a little harder.

The maid returned and took Joy's hands behind her back and tied them with wide pink ribbon while all three slow danced to 80s music.

Olivia held Joy's head and continued kissing her as they danced.

Olivia's watch buzzed: "record a love message for Joan."

The little watch screen filled with the cam image of Olivia's chest and face looking back down at it.

Olivia looked into the camera with deepest passion purred. "I love you." And just as she was about to say "Joan." The maid snatched the dress buckle from under Olivia's arm.

Olivia's dress sprung open like a popping balloon. Her round bronzed breasts jiggled free.

"Message sent"

popped up on her watch.

A restrained cheer/gasp went up around the room.

Olivia stood stunned open mouthed, the orgasmic feeling heightened by the prickly heat of sadistic cheers.

The maid offered Joy a cream puff from the cart.

Joy, hands bound, ate it out of her hand, The maid lowered her hand until Joan was bent over the cart and urged her to continue to eat off the top of the cart.

Some sweets for you? The maid asked while tying Olivia s hands and bending her over the cart facing Joy.

Olivia just let it happen, the whole event a flood of sensation lust and indescribable emotion, it was all she could do not to scream in anguish. Joy had cream over her face and Olivia was directed to lick it clean.

Instructions were coming from the maid and from her little watch but she had no will left to resist any of it.

As Joy and Olive both bent over the cart. The maid lashed Joy to the cart with more pink ribbon.

Olivia knew this was wrong but felt compelled somehow to follow instructions. Her whole world dove in on itself to Joy's face and licking it clean. The mock cream tasted sweet and Joy seemed to be enjoying it.

Olivia s breasts were mashing up some red and green jelly deserts as she strained to reach Joy's face across the little cart.

The maid took some ribbon and made a collar and leash for Joy. With the other end around Olivia's left thigh giving her pert ass cheeks a rub for good measure.

Joy's face clean of cream puff Olivia stood up straight awaiting more instructions every inch of her transformed into a human pleasure robot.

Olivia's jelly covered chest, thrust out with hands tied, glistening with her nipples impossibly pert as the AC chilled the slowly descending mushed jelly chunks.

The maid turned her around and removed the two remaining neck and hip buckles. With a -piff- sound Olivia's dress was gone. Her beautiful toned body beamed in the dance floor lighting her still vibrating panties covered in jelly. Her whole body burned with embarrassment and shock and an intense lust enveloping her being. She should have been angry but the heat of being objectified and on display was turning her on with mind bending ferocity.

A quick check of her smartwatch and the maid bent Olivia backwards over the cart almost on top of joy.

The maid lifted Joy off the cart and motioned for Olivia to slide underneath her. As Joy licked the jelly from Olivia's chest the maid slid Olivia further in toward the 69 position on the wheeled desert cart.

Joy's tutu hiding Olivia's head she felt safe in giving Joy a little kiss on the pussy.

A quick -Zip- sound and Joy's cigarette girl costume was away leaving the two topless women bound on display on the well-lit dance floor.

The two young women stripped bare lashed to the desert cart the floor show for a mysterious audience.

Olivia was starting to feel a little more with the drug haze changing to a sharp buzz but also completely overwhelmed and made it unable to think for herself.

Olivia squirmed on her back on the cart desperate for something to grind against or that Joy might kiss her on her vibrating panties.

Joan was at home with Olivia's kids missing her love when she got another sext. It was a picture of Olivia making a lust face and the text 'thinking about you.' From Olivia's phone.

Joan typed a reply on the new phone she had won today it in a draw she didn't recall entering. Her old iphone4 was well past it so she didn't spend any time thinking about it.

As she pushed send a new message notification popped up and she lost the typed email.

It was a video of Olivia talking into the camera. In slow motion and without sound. Joan figured it was a slow network connection or something. She was getting a more than little horny though.

She sat the kids down with a bowl of grapes and cheese cubes in front of the Frozen special edition dvd and sneaked into Olivia's room for a quick ride on her massage saddle.

Joan felt a little guilty about it but the draw of the massage saddle after Olivia's sexts was too great.

After Joan heard the beginning of the first musical number and the kids singing along she felt it was as safe as it was ever going to be and latched the privacy lock.

A few moments into the ride and a text tone gave her a jolt of excitement as well as a pang of guilt at not responding to Olivia's sexts.

Expecting to see a note from Olivia, Joan was surprised to see a url.

The web page opened with a voting chart. With -$100 vote now- buttons under each.

The picture took a while to load. Olivia topless and another woman tied to a cart with pink ribbons.

Joan's mind spun. She looked for a cancel button but was panicking too much to understand the page. A timer beeped as it ticked down under 30 seconds.

Joan scanned the screen frantically.

'winner. brown girl licks pale girls face clean.'

Another still loaded with voting options. This time Joan was ready and quickly read the options.

-Maid spanks pale girl-

-Maid spanks brown girl-

-Brown girl spanks maid-

-Pale girl eats jelly off brown girl-

-Maid eats jelly off brown girl-

Joan did not like any of those but voted for 'maid spanks pale girl'.

Joan mashed the vote button spending $1100 only to see

'Winner: Pale girl eats jelly off brown girl.'

The next round of voting came up next to a still of Olivia being licked.

-Upgrade to streaming?-

Appeared and Joan click on it. At first glance and in her panicked state the amount looked like $100.00 but was actually is said $10000 Joan would have paid it even if she had read correctly this was devastating and incomprehensible to her.

Sound came through from Olivia's mic and an elevated side view with an in picture pov shot came from the GoPro in the maid's cap.

-Maid covers pale girl in whip cream-

-Maid covers brown girl in whip cream-

-Brown girl goes down on maid-

-Pale girl eats out brown girl-

-Audience participation-

Joan voted for the Pale girl and whip cream ten times and then switched to madly clicking on audience participation thinking she might be able to rescue Olivia or at least be there to offer comfort if she could get in there somehow.

Joan swiped around the webpage and the 'players' Section opened.

There were about 15 profiles or so visible on the top two rows of nude pictures with captions. Olivia's picture was bordered in pink.

Joan clicked on it and was promoted to upgrade membership to continue. She thought about it but knew Olivia's credit card was linked to this tablet and she had already sent around $15000 tonight.

After some more frantic swiping Joan found the contact section and guessed the main office was the venue they were probably filming.

Joan was stuck on the vibrating saddle with no off switch. She lent back and left and right as far as possible. She discovered some very interesting sensations and that with her feet hooked in the deep v of the saddle was escape resistant.

Joan put all her weight on the tablet screen and rolled off forward. To her surprise the screen did not crack and the pants less roll into the mirrored wardrobe door was equally anticlimactic. She dashed outside to her van and then back inside for her pants and keys.

She snatched a pair of Olivia's smart panties off the kitchen table and threw her cargo shorts on over the top.

Then outside again and almost had the key in the ignition and remembered to go back inside for the kids. She tapped the address into the van GPS without a match.

The French maid guided Joy's head down into Olivia's crotch and pressed Joy's ass down toward Olivia's face and whispered: "moan loud"

Joy fake moaned and Olivia felt it for real.

Joy felt a spirited lady parts kiss from Olivia and the two began moaning and kissing without prompting.

The cute French maid tottered off stage leaving Joy and Olivia to enjoy their time on the desert cart.

A flurry of text tones and ghostly blue white flickering phone light shot around the audience.

Joy and Olivia's mouth were getting tired, Olivia's drug fueled buzz was dimming, now indistinguishable from raw animal passion.

Still the two topless and sweat glistening women on the desert cart were working well together into a steady rhythm toward a mutual climax.

Joan drove off in the general direction of Glebe.

It's just not that big and the venue would probably be in the industrial area which was only four blocks in total she recalled.

She set the GPS with a few different phonetic spellings and got a hit in Forrest lodge the neighbouring suburb. Not far but a very slow run in peak hour Sydney traffic.

The maid returned to the stage with a padded harness and k shaped rubber attachment.

Cold lube flowed down onto Olivia's face breaking the two women s rhythm. Joy moaned in protest but was way beyond words, lost in a submissive sex haze.

The maid slipped one point of the k into Joy's ass.

Olivia looked up through Joy's legs and watched with fascination as the purple rubber quadruple dong slid slowly inside Joy.

The second point did not align with Joy's pussy exactly so the maid needed both hands to bend the tough rubber tip into position. Both shafts slid a step in with another over application of clear lube. Running down her face and over her permanently smiling lips, Olivia tasted it. The strawberry scent did not match the bland flavour.

Once the two points of the k were far enough not to fall out in the maid wrapped the harness around Joy's thighs and smoothed down the Velcro straps.

Olivia was enjoying the show when the maid slid her out from under Joy and led her to the opposite end of the cart, back to back behind Joy.

End of Part five.

*****

The next part / end is almost finished - I had trouble splitting the two, I won't make you wait too long for the climax ;)

12