By His Reputation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexander subjected her to his powerful tongue while his fingers gripped her thighs powerfully, holding her in place and refusing to let her wiggle away from him or slip off the counter. He danced the tip of his tongue against her clit and her lips before he leaned forward a few inches and plunged his tongue deep inside her, curling it around, brushing against her most sensitive spot.

Long minutes passed; an eternity in her mind as he completely controlled her. Explosions of light and fire blinded her to the world as his tongue made her whimper soft and high into the echoing room. She became incoherent as she almost begged him to stop many times, but the words could never find her lips. Try as she might she was helpless against what he did to her body, and she did not try very hard to stop anything. Her body was his pleasure, and everything that happened that day had been his will, she was lucky enough to be along for the ride. As she came down from it all, he slowly stood up and looked at her. "Today was a good day, wasn't it?" he grinned.

She nodded at him after her consciousness returned to her body, glad to agree. "But...can I get my clothes now? I can't stay here all day."

After sharing a small meal, one with awkward silences and small talk as Kate's head buzzed with questions, and finally putting on her clean, dry clothing, Kate had left The Sycamore's room 1701 a different woman. She couldn't tell you why this morning had happened, but as she sat down in the taxi and winced from the soreness, she could tell you she was glad it had. Never before had anyone taken her like that, like she was built to be his cherished plaything. She didn't feel like she had no control. She felt like she didn't need to be in control there. She didn't kneel like he commanded her to; she knelt because she felt right to do it. And he was right; it felt amazing to sacrifice that. She had never before wanted to. And now she knew she would be dreaming about this charming man with all his strength and assertiveness.

Alexander picked up his cell phone and, looking out the window, dialed a number. As a singular cab drove away, a woman's voice answered. "Alexander, it's been too long."

"Denise. Mind telling me what exactly you're up to?" Alexander spit into the phone, irritated.

"Whatever do you mean, good Sir?" He could hear the smile in her voice even over the phone as she used the word she had no right to.

He sighed heavily. "Make some time in your schedule. Now," and he hung up the phone. It was going to be a long weekend. Again.

And yet, before he turned to walk from the window, he looked back out, the cab driving off into traffic already in the distance. His hand pressed against the window and he smiled, thinking about the way the woman had felt in his arms. He had missed that. Maybe he was right. Maybe today was a good day.

12