By Teaching Shall You Learn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amar soon realized that Teacher had removed her hands and he slid his middle and ring finger into her, emulating his favorite porn stars. He took care to fuck her softly, moving his fingers gently, teasing the excited velvety flesh. He felt her thighs shudder and warmth gathered on his palms.

She gasped and Amar realized she was close to reaching her orgasm. "Oh yes Amar! Oh yes, please, right there! Yes! It feels so good...ahh! Again, again...Oooooo...!" Guided by his Teacher the student faithfully ministered to her indiscretions, all the while enjoying himself in no small part.

Teacher grabbed Amar by the shoulder, her nails digging painfully into the meat of his shoulder. "Oh God, Amar, please Amar, don't aaaaaaaahhhhh...!" Amar had found her G spot and kept hitting it repeatedly by crooking his middle finger.

Her tongue rolled out of her mouth and she began salivating, head snapping back each time Amar fingered her G spot with measured jabs.

He used the ball of his thumb to caress the overloaded clit. More juices began leaking out of Teacher's slick vagina and began dribbling over her spread thighs and onto his hands.

Teacher howled and her fingernails drew Amar's blood as her entire body exploded in a singular orgasm. She fell on her back convulsing violently, her legs thrashing in the air, her fingers clawing on the floor, her hair a wild tangle around her exhausted face.

Amar stood over her watching as her shudders slowly ceased and her breathing became shallow.

She seemed completely spent and wasted, her thighs spread carelessly allowing the world to her smoky dark triangle. The smell of his Teacher's sex was so overwhelming that his manhood hardened immediately. He watched his Teacher the most helpless he had ever seen her and knew he had to take advantage of her current state.

He wanked his cock breathing heavily at the prone wasted form of his Teacher. He stood over her, like a conqueror surveying his newly taken territory, his towering rod a lasting symbol of his conquest.

He was going to fuck her. Virgin or not, student or not, Teacher or not, two people were about to mate right here and now, though one of them did not seem aware of it.

Teacher seemed to realize something, "Amar... what?" Her voice sounded groggy and confused.

Getting onto his knees he roughly threw Teachers legs over her shoulders, and pinned both her hands above her head, ignoring her weak murmurs of protest. Amar spread her thighs as wide apart as he could and licked his lips. He could see her cum juices running down her vagina and down her anus along the butt crease.

"Please Amar..." she added weakly, trying to push him away. Amar batted her hand away. He felt like a raging bull, that would not be denied it's first mate.

Amar sighed as he rubbed his cock head against her thick rosy cunt lips. He smiled as he felt his Teacher shiver in anticipation. The first person he ever fucked would be his Teacher! Gods but he felt so lucky.

He then moved his cock over her moist anus, the feeling exquisite as ever. "Oh God please don't touch me there Amar."

Pinning her completely Amar began kissing her, forcing his tongue into her mouth, savaging her body against the cold floor. He bit her lower lip as he finished and hissed, "What do you want to do Teacher?"

She could feel his raging virgin hardness ever ready against her thighs, she could feel his breath fever hot on her face.

"What do you want to do, my Teacher?" He repeated, taunting her, feeling a bit of her own pleasure at dominating over someone.

Teacher now felt his cock-head nuzzling the entrance to her pussy, his controlled, caged need sending her own thoughts spinning. She could feel herself involuntarily opening up, pressing him into her little by little. Here was a virgin who would wait for her permission.

"Make love to me Amar," she groaned, giving in to her needs and his, her body aching with the fiery passion that was the sole domain of indecision.

Not wasting a single moment Amar entered her in one deep stroke. As felt his cock sheathed tightly in Teacher's cunt he shivered, for he was a virgin no longer. It felt so good he had to be careful not to spill his seed too soon.

Teacher's body twitched as she felt the sudden hard entry into her body. Amar leaned forward and bore down on her, eager to explore the depths of her mature womanhood. All around his cock he could feel Teacher's still oozing wetness and felt the slick slap of her sex juices against his balls. Almost reluctantly he withdrew his penis as slow as he could enjoying the feel of Teacher's muscular walls gripping and milking his exiting rod. Her constant swimming practice and other exercises had made her pelvic floor muscles strong and they convulsed around him as though not willing him to leave. He felt her tight tunnel being pulled along as he continued his egress.

When only his head was at her entrance, he slammed back down into her with a powerful thrust and grunted in surprise when Teacher answered with a thrust of her own. He was even more surprised when she wrapped her arm tightly around his shoulders and her legs clung to his hips. She pulled him on to her and kissed him deeply, her tongue filling his mouth. Amar felt himself in her mouth and moaned deeply, biting her yet again.

Throaty animalistic growls sounded from her as she gyrated her hip and ground him deeper into her body. The room started to smell of their sex, their rabid animal need. Amar yelped as Teacher bit into his neck and rolled him down with sickening strength and in moments she had expertly straddled his cock.

Amar grunted as he felt the sudden shift of her weight onto his cock. Teacher leaned back as far as she could, her hands on his legs, and began riding and grinding his vertical organ. This new view allowed him to clearly see her red well fucked pussy lips being split apart by the solidity of his manhood, the gape also allowed him to clearly identify her dangling love-bud as it ground against his shaft.

Teacher was groaning as though in pain each time her thighs slid her along her promised path and the epicenter of her sexuality collided with his and the scent of their mating sexes was driving them both wild. Her lovely breasts wobbled and shook in tune with her fucking, her soft belly shaking and quivering with each ravenous thrust of her pelvis. Amar could not believe how his eight and half inches managed to simply disappear into Teacher when she started bouncing on him up and down.

They looked at each other and Teacher and student felt their union intimately and both knew by instinct that the time had come for them to become truly one.

Teacher's breaths started coming more and more quickly and there was an urgency to her pace. Amar began tweaking her nipples, pinching them hard as they bounced around and with his other hand he began playing with her sopping clitoris.

Teacher began to shudder again and her thighs opened out pouring forth the sweet sexual nectar of her deepest most secret depths. Feeling Teacher cum on top of him set him off and Amar howled grabbing her hips and pressing her tightly on top of him, thrust into her as deep as he could and began releasing himself into his Teachers body.

When she realized that her virgin student had expended himself inside her, Teacher began having her second orgasm and Amar found his balls completely soaked. She knocked the wind out of his lungs as she collapsed on top of him and began kissing him furiously.

Amar kissed his teacher with wild abandon and they fell asleep on the floor, exhausted and soaked in their sexual excretions, their lusty, sweaty bodies conjoined at the waist and at the hips. Amar loved feeling the weight of Teacher on top of him, her nipples crushed against his chest and he gently brushed her hair and kissed her face before falling into a deep and satisfied sexual slumber.

Amar woke as sunlight streamed through the windows heralding the coming of the day.

He found her on her side, with her back to him. He enjoyed the feel of the bare skin of Teachers smooth back pressed against him, the feel of her firm buttocks brushing his pubic hair.

Most of all he enjoyed knowing he was a virgin no more. Many of his friends had boasted about sex to him, but he knew they had all used protection. He had gone that extra mile. He had also fucked his married swimming coach and released his virile seed deep into her fertile womb! Something they could only dream of doing.

He shifted against her gently stroking her side, he ran his hand up her soft belly, slowly heaving with her sleeping breath, caressing her navel and onto her breasts. Amar gently raked her nipple with his nail and watched it firm up into a pointy little bullet. Testing her, he squeezed one soft boob in his hands.

She did not stir. Teacher was fast asleep.

Amar stroked one lush white thigh and with infinite care moved her leg as much forwards as he dared, baring his most favorite part of her body. Reaching out he palmed her sex softly, and felt her moan in her sleep. Teacher was still quite wet from the previous night's mating and the residual moisture on his hand was achingly delicious.

Amar wanted to fuck his Teacher in her sleep. He was not sure if she would let him inside her again. He began rubbing his penis up and down the line between her butt cheeks with his hand he parted those ripe onion buns and rubbed his tip against her anus. He thought then about how nice it would be if he could take her in the ass. His flesh became hard as steel at the very thought.

He lifted her thigh till the foot almost pointed at the ceiling, watching for signs of her stirring from sleep. But her body was so flexible she did not seem disturbed.

'Good', thought Amar, as he began guiding his needy cock to her exposed vagina. He began to enter his sleeping Teacher, with exaggerated care, balancing her thigh with his hand, pushing the knob of his cock head into her slippery wetness.

Her pussy felt so hot and moist, so easy to penetrate and he was able to slip another solid inch of his thickness into her.

He paused, panting with both the effort and the excitement, shifting her leg up a little more and pushed himself deeper into her depths.

At that moment she grunted and twisted to the side, now resting on her shoulder in an oblique angle. Amar did not move, but felt her snatch grinding against the part of him that was in her. He waited with baited breath, but she went back to sleep.

This new position made it easier for him to penetrate her body and he smiled at the unexpected windfall. Amar shifted his weight on his hips and pushed, rejoicing as he felt his entire girth fill his Teachers flexuous body.

But now he face a new dilemma. If he thrust against her or used any pumping motion he might wake her. Not knowing what to do, and not wanting to remove his cock, he stayed cocooned inside her tightness. Reaching over he cupped the softness of her breasts with his hand, with the other hand he began caressing her pussy.

Teacher grunted in her sleep and Amar continued his work on her snatch, waiting to see if she would awaken. He knew he had found her clit when a high pitched moan escaped her lips. It was now exiting him to see if Teacher would be roused, it felt a bit like the excitement one felt fucking a wife while the husband was near, never knowing when he may walk walk in, the excitement of being discovered while in the throes of deep coitus, bonus that could not be avoided.

Amar now wanted her to be aware that he was violating her and without her permission. To a person like Teacher, permission was everything. Permission meant power over someone and now Amar was casually overruling her.

There was real danger of her waking now but Amar found he could not stop. His searching fingers moved on their own, stimulating her, coaxing her, caressing her most sensory areas.

Beside him Amar felt her body begin to jerk.

Involuntary shudders began in her love tunnel, the nerve endings in her velvet walls flaring to life, sensing and reacting to the presence of the very welcome hardness. Amar could feel them working on the flesh of his buried manhood; igniting him to action.

He began timings his movements, using one hand to stoke her pussy and almost immediately using the other to goad her over stimulated nipples.

Teachers body bucked, her thighs flailing and her eyes fluttered open. She looked weakly at Amar. "What are you doing?" She gasped.

"Why, fucking you Teacher," Amar rasped and slammed himself to her with a bone-jarring thrust, that sent her eye balls rolling back into her sockets.

"Unghhh...Unghhh...unghhhh..."

She found that she could not speak, not in human words at least, as she felt the hard thing between her legs jack-hammering in and out, opening her up like no one before. Amar's rod reached so deep inside her, she wondered if her student knew that he was nearly penetrating her womb. That sent her juices gushing...

"I can't, I can't..." screamed Teacher out of breath, out of control, chewing on her lips in agony and ecstasy as she felt her student begin to own her. She felt his arms encircle her belly and clutch her tightly to him, felt him instinctively take control of her body.

Teacher realized she liked being controlled, being dominated, being used like a fuck-puppet by her highly sexed student. Change was the most perverse pleasure after all.

It was building inside her now, the familiar warmth, the heat that radiated from her loins to her belly, that electric tingle shooting across her spine. "Ya...yes...ohhhh...oh yeah...oh yaaaa..." she whined.

Amar felt her reaching the end of her journey and pulled his Teacher closer to him, turned her face and began kissing her hot rosy lips. She groaned loudly into his mouth, and began climaxing.

Amar could feel her juices spurting down his balls, her hungry cunt milking his aching cock and he grunted in one final incomparable thrust, that carried him all the way back to the entrance of her uterus. With his cock lodged firmly at the entrance to her womb, he began releasing himself with a soft sussurating sigh.

She was still having her orgasm as she felt him begin to inseminate her. His body began to writhe and twist as he injected her with his pleasure, his throat howling as he felt his cock pulse and release his hoard into her baking oven.

Teacher sighed as she knew she would have to take pills. Amar had poured his very essence directly into her and even now she could almost feel herself being fertilized.

She looked at her lover, who's unfocused eyes were fixed on the ceiling, his cock growing soft within her.

They were silent for a few moments their rapid panting the only sound in the room.

"Will you help me fuck Akansha Teacher?" Amar asked or rather demanded. She found she liked the change in him. He had had his first taste of pussy and now he wanted more. Understandable.

"But of course," Teacher laughed placing her head on his shoulder and gently stroking his hair. "And I would love to watch the two of you together. Why, after this that will be the only thing that pleasures me more!"

12