By the Horns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

"The truth hurts more than that does you know," he said simply as he stood her up and suddenly the camera caught a glimpse of her blouse.

The full jiggling breasts had diamond hard nipples that stabbed through the material. Mike's head was over her shoulder as a demonic grin spread across his face seeing the sight before him.

"Well now, my little whore likes to be spanked it seems," he said with a menacing chuckle.

"No," she tried to lie, but his hand shot between her legs and the teacher let out a throaty moan.

"Don't lie to me slut, it won't end well for you," he said chuckling and pinched her on the inner part of her thigh.

"Yes sir!" she whimpered.

"Yes sir what?" he said coldly grinding his crotch into her ass.

"I do like it sir!" she exclaimed as Mike used the leverage on her arm to make her stand on tip toes.

"Well now, my little slut seems to be wetting her panties right now, I wonder why is that?" he teased then continued, "Because a slut like you with only little boys to try and satisfy her can't resist a real man now can you?" he said and nipped her neck.

"No!" she breathed out.

"That's what I thought, now off with the blouse slut!" he commanded releasing her arm.

Her hands frantically ripped at her buttons and the dark skin emerged from the cream colored blouse. Her massive globes were encased in a blue bra and Mike's hand ripped her huge tits from their prison by yanking it down under them. The engorged nipples stood taught and firm begging for attention as Mike's hand slithered around and twisted one very hard making her cry out. For a painfully long time he teased her nipples and bit her neck making the teacher mewl as he did. His large hands squeezed and played with the large tits for a long time, then he was ready to take the game to a new level.

"On your knees bitch! Time for a real cock!" he commanded.

Without a word the teacher spun to her knees and fumbled with his pants. She undid the belt and fumbled with the zipper as she began to pant like a bitch in heat. As her desperate fumblings finally bore fruit both Nadine and Stephanie's eyes grew wide. Mike's engorged prick came out and it was enormous! His dick went the length of the woman's forearm and she gasped in shock seeing the sheer size. In terms of girth it was also more than adequate. The teacher gave a scared look back up to him and he responded by grabbing a handful of her hair and shoving it into her mouth.

The poor woman gagged and choked on the monster as it filled her mouth and throat with each shove. The sheer rawness of the scene was fully on display as Stephanie found herself watching very intently as was Nadine. Try as Nadine might, she couldn't take her eyes from the scene. Stephanie was also intent on the loud slurping going on in the scene. It took several minutes, but the woman got as much as she could down her throat and drool spilled across her cheeks, chin and pooled on her tits. The on scene show before them made Nadine blush furiously. She never watched a porn before, and to see her neighbor in a very nasty scene in front of her eyes was too much for her.

Mike suddenly tore the woman from her knees and flung her casually on the desk. With a rip of his hand the skirt was torn to the top of her hips and the blue panties she wore were soaking through. Nadine was shaking as she watched the scene and remembered, she owned a set that looked just like what the actress was wearing.

"I can't watch this anymore, Stephanie," Nadine said and abruptly got to her feet.

Nadine turned off the video as she got up and turned to face her friend. Stephanie had a sheepish look on her face as she knew that Nadine was likely very uncomfortable with what she had just witnessed. Before Nadine could say anything Stephanie cut her off.

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to..." she began, but Nadine cut her off with an upraised hand as she brushed by her friend.

Not a word came from Nadine's lips as she grabbed her purse and left. Stephanie stood shocked as the look on Nadine's face was nothing she had ever seen before. It wasn't anger, but it wasn't anything she could put her finger on. With haste she went to the door in time to see Nadine pull out of the driveway and drive off into the deepening gloom. Stephanie rushed to her phone and called her friend, but Nadine didn't answer. As soon as it went to voice mail Stephanie left her message.

"Nadine, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to embarrass you like that. If you don't forgive me I understand. Just call me honey," she pleaded and hung up.

Nadine didn't answer the phone, but she knew who it was and the likely contents of the message. For Nadine the scene was just too much for her to handle. The dizzying images didn't leave her mind as she got on the freeway in a daze. The whole scene replayed in her mind over and over as she drove onwards. The obscene gesture the woman did as she bobbed on Mike's cock was just something she wished she hadn't have seen. The loud moaning the woman did on her knees also got into her mind, but somehow she shoved them out. Her driving skills seemed to come automatically as she droned home.

Her mind was awash in a flutter of activity as she missed her exit and had to backtrack a few miles to get home. As she was pulling into her driveway from the spectacle she had just witnessed she looked across the street to Mike's house. Surely it had to be a mistake. Surely the nice man across the road from her wasn't the man she had seen at Stephanie's. Her mind became resolute as she shook off her confusion and marched into her house. Her keys and purse found the table as she went to her computer in her room and sat down.

Nadine took a deep breath as she booted up her system and typed in her pass code. Once her security was bypassed Nadine opened her browser and took a shaking breath. She typed in Mike's name and hit enter. What came up was a bunch of names and faces on sites like Facebook and Google+. She checked all the names and came up with nothing. She sighed and looked through a few more sites, but nothing else came up. As she sat she thought about what she had seen and typed in AVN on her search bar. As she scanned the names of winners she saw no names that matched.

As she went on she remembered the name she had seen as Mike Spikes. With a shaking finger she clicked on the name and the picture of Mike came to life on her screen. He was wearing a nice suit and was accepting an award from person on the stage. There was no doubting it now. She saw the man clearly and he was none other than Mike from across the street!

Nadine sat back in her chair and her mind still didn't want to accept what she saw so she began to search more into him. She typed in his stage name and hit enter. The images that came up were the final nail in her disbelief's coffin. The images showed him without his shirt and his tattoos were on full display. The last thing that showed her it was him was looking at a scene with him standing in clear view so she could see the large scar on his knee. Nadine's hands shook as she clicked on several more sites and soon she was rewarded by a collage of pictures. There were several pictures of him engaged in acts with women of varying colors. Several white girls were on their backs being hammered by him. Several more showed a few black women in various positions with him. Many more came up that showed him with Latinas and Asians as well.

As she went on she saw more pictures and several clips of films with him in them. While his name wasn't the name that was mentioned in the films credits, there was no doubt he was the man in the scene. As she went on she saw a picture that made her jaw go slack as Melina and him were on the screen! Melina was in a black lacy garter belt and fully fashioned nude back seamed stockings with a bra still on being madly plowed by him. She didn't know why she did it, but Nadine's shaking finger clicked the play button on the scene and it came to life.

The scene was very erotic as Melina was on her side with her leg in the air with Mike behind her slipping in and out of her. Her very full breasts swayed along the bed as she was pushed and pulled under the continuous thrusts of Mike's strong hips and arms. Her voice was a series of moans and loud gasps as he found her spots and continued to assault them. Nadine wasn't aware of it, but as she watched her nipples slowly began to rise. She continued to watch as Mike slowly began to saw in and out of her making Melina mewl.

The scene continued on with Mike turning Melina over to her back and spreading her legs wide. Melina looked up at him with a purely blissful look and began to talk dirty to him in Spanish egging him on. Mike's gleaming eyes bore into hers as he leaned across her body. Melina met him halfway and in a lusty display she began to tongue kiss him in a naughty manner. The sheer passion of the kiss was just delicious as Melina mewled again as he kissed her. As soon as it came the kiss ended and Mike continued to saw in and out of her.

The sight of Mike's tan skin as it began to slap against Melina's bronze skin was beginning to show it's appeal for Nadine as she watched the last minute of the scene only to have it end and leave her in a strange place. She was suddenly aware that her hand was touching her left breast and when she saw that she closed out the computer and got to her feet. Nadine rushed to the bathroom and turned on the faucet. The cold water filled her hands and she smoothed it over her face to try and get a clear thought in her head.

Sadly the water spilled along her neck and down her chest. The coolness of the water made her shudder and she decided to shower. She turned on the shower and waited for it to get hot. Once it was to her liking Nadine got into it and let out an audible sigh as the hot water washed over her skin. She washed off as best she could, but her hands kept shaking as she thought of what she had just seen. Her eyes closed tight as she tried to push the images aside, but her hands were not acting like she would like them too. Without her mind acknowledging it her fingers found a perch on her nipples and began to slowly twist them. Nadine shuddered as she twisted them and sighed as the feeling washed through her. As the buds rose and became like hard points Nadine opened her eyes and saw what she was doing. She stopped and put her hands to her sides.

The burning in her tummy let her know it didn't appreciate her stopping, but she had too. She turned the water off and quickly got out of the shower. Her mind was spinning as she dried off and put on her pajamas. Without a thought she got under her blankets and curled into a ball. The night drug on and on for Nadine with no mercy. She was awake when Trevor came home. He slipped into bed and fell asleep without saying a word to her. Nadine was hating herself for thinking of Mike as her husband slept next to her, but her mind wouldn't drop it. The nights sleep she got was so very hard as she only slept maybe four hours.

Time began to play games with her as she droned on and on at work and home. For nearly three weeks Nadine seemed to be distracted by something. During the time she didn't call back Stephanie, but it wasn't because she was mad at her. She just didn't know what to say. Trevor was being somewhat approachable, but he was also being his normal self most of the time. The two times she almost had to hold him down to make love to him seemed to make Nadine think he was not into it any more. For the most part she would beg him and finally just take matters into her own hands to make anything happen.

The last night of passion they had was anything but for her. They laid in the bed after a very passionless time during the early afternoon. Trevor was on his back enjoying getting his jollies off and Nadine was on her side angry at everything it seemed. They had barely made love for ten minutes and she was not the center of his focus again. She felt something of disgust in her as she laid there thinking of many things and nothing all together. Deep down she wondered why he was being so distant, but her mind actually stopped caring of it. Her mind began to run wild with many different thoughts and it came to a head when she looked at the mirror and saw him smiling smugly. In her mind she was tiring of it all so she went for broke.

"Do you even love me anymore Trevor?" she asked and her voice was neutral as she said it.

Trevor looked over at her and scoffed.

"How can you ask me that?" he asked back.

"Like this Trevor, Do you...love me...anymore?" she said and broke it up so he could hear her.

Trevor was not the only one shocked by her sudden anger. Nadine didn't realize how cold she sounded until it came from her mouth and hit him like a slap to the face. Trevor heard the tone and he tried to downplay it, but something in her eyes showed she was not just angry, she was spoiling for something more.

"Yes, of course I do, how can you ask that?" he again asked and his voice showed an edge that he didn't want to come.

Nadine heard the edge and it set her mind off and suddenly she felt her temper rising.

"I don't know Trevor, maybe because you don't ever want to be with me or hold me anymore," she started and sat up to face him.

Her eyes began to burn as she was looking dead at Trevor as she went on.

"Or maybe because no matter what happens you allows just run off and leave me hanging every damn time we try and do something," she said firmly.

"I have to work! What do you want me to do say no? Do you know how hard it is to find a good job anymore Nadine?" he retorted.

"Trevor every time we do anything you leave. Every time I would like to make love to you, you fall asleep or just blow me off. Why?" she asked and her voice was on the edge of breaking.

"Jesus Nadine, I work my ass off and now I get to be the asshole," he exclaimed and got out of the bed.

"Trevor..." she tried to say but he threw his pants and shirt on.

Angrily Trevor stalked to the door and left stomping all the way down the hall. Nadine put on her nightie and ran after him. As she made it to the living room he slammed the front door and his car started up. Nadine tried to get to him at the door, but he pulled out and peeled off. The way he did made her heart sink. As she was looking down the way she happened to look up and saw Mike was standing by his front door. He had something in his hand that looked like a cigarette, but not. He waved his hand to her and she felt a blush go up her face. Meekly she waved back and rushed into her house.

Nadine sighed loudly and sat on her couch. She put her hands in her lap and for the first time in many years tears filled her eyes and a sob broke out of her. Her hands went to her eyes as she cried and it was a painful series of sobs that came from her chest. She curled into a ball on her couch and for what felt like hours the tears of frustration and anger washed down her face. Sadness was there, but not to the same level of intensity that the rest of her emotions were. The air hung heavily around her as the feelings that had been held down for so long came out in a torrent.

Nadine cried and cried, but in the end she found a inner reserve to get off the couch and go to her bedroom. She looked around the room and somehow found composure to get back into the swing of it. She took her nightie off and went to the closet. Her hands shook as she thought of what she was doing, but now she didn't care. She got her clothes on and when she was done she looked at herself. She was wearing a nice skirt and blouse. She had on simple flats and walked to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and what she saw made her angry. The tear streaks on her face made her sigh and get out her face wash.

A quick wash of her face helped to smooth down the streak trails. She did a light touch up of her makeup to make sure the lines would not show. She exhaled deeply and walked to her living room. She wanted to do what was on her mind, but at the same time she dreaded doing it. As her mind wandered about Nadine sat down and picked up her phone. She dialed the number that she meant to dial for so long and was relieved when Stephanie answered the phone.

"Hey baby girl," Stephanie said softly.

"Hi Steph, sorry I haven't called you," she apologized.

"It's OK, I thought you were really mad at me for that," Steph replied.

"Not mad, just shocked. I don't...I don't really feel comfortable..." she said trying to form the phrase.

"You don't like porn," Steph finished for her.

"Well..." Nadine said, but left it alone.

"It's OK baby girl. I'm just glad your not mad with me," Stephanie said in a relieved tone.

"I never was," Nadine said softly.

Stephanie was taken back by that remark.

"You never were? Then why didn't you call me back?" she asked somewhat confused.

"I didn't know what to think when you showed me that film. I was angry, but really it was very confusing," Nadine replied not sure of what to really say.

What Nadine didn't want Stephanie to know, and what she didn't want to admit was the film got to her more than she let on. Nadine exhaled as she pondered what to say to Stephanie, but nothing good came to her mind.

"I see, well can we hang out next weekend?" Stephanie asked.

"I'd really like that," Nadine whispered.

"Then Saturday after you get up we are going out for a mani-pedi," Stephanie said laughing.

"That sounds great," Nadine said and a smile finally found its way back to her face.

"Then call me Friday and we can make arrangements," Stephanie said.

The two talked about a few things regarding the upcoming event and Nadine hung up on her after they were done. She had half a mind to call her mother and see if she could go to her place for the night. She wanted nothing more than to be away from the house for a while. She picked up her phone and put it in her purse then she gathered her coat. Nadine figured to call her mom on the way over. Locking the door Nadine took a deep breath and walked to her car.

As she was walking a loud commotion got her attention as a cat flew down the street hissing as it ran. Hot on the cat's trail was a fast moving blur that she made out to be Thor. Thor was easily keeping pace with the cat some how. As the big dog got near the cat the agile feline bounded up and over Nadine's wall into her backyard. Thor came to a stop and he growled at the wall. Nadine was wide eyed as the dog stopped growling and looked in her direction. When he saw his friend Thor's tail began to wag and he trotted over to her. He plopped on his rear and looked up to her panting happily.

"How did you get out?" she asked the dog, but he simply titled his head as he panted happily.

Nadine walked over and pet him on the head and Thor began to lick her hand. She laughed at that and knelt down to rub his neck and behind his ear. Thor seemed to like it and leaned down so she could get a better angle on his neck. Suddenly her nails found "the spot" and Thor let out a moan and flopped on the ground. Nadine giggled as she continued to scratch the spot and Thor was groaning happily as she continued. After a bit she stopped and Thor got back to his feet. Nadine laughed as he walked up to her and licked her face a few times in thanks.

"Let's get you home big guy," Nadine laughed as she took him by the collar and began to lead him back home.

As Nadine got closer she noted the side gate was open and it was likely how he got out. She took Thor to the side and locked it then brought him back to the front door and knocked at it. Thor sat down and she let go of his collar and pet him a few times. The door opened and Mike was standing in the doorway and he looked confused.

"Um...Thor got lose," Nadine said softly.

"How in the ..." he started to ask and Nadine answered him.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers