By the Light of the Moon

Story Info
Punishment to a slave is never a crime.
847 words
3.5
26.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in the room; it was dark but lit well by the full moon shining brightly in through the tall windows to the right hand side of me. I didn't say a word to her as she came in slowly with her head down and hands behind her back, she didn't seem to notice me sitting there any way, she just walked across the room past me and knelt down with her hands resting in her lap – head still down. I watched her in depth trying for the life of me to figure out what she was thinking or feeling, she looked concentrated but lifeless all the same.

I suddenly drew breath in with the sight of him standing at the door; he was big and solid, his muscles glistening in the light of the moon. He had a look in his eyes that I had never seen before and in a powerfully dark voice he said "Who am I."

Her position still held tight she replied with the fear of god in her voice "Master."

"Good girl," he said as he walked to her (ignoring the fact that I too were sitting there trembling with fear and anticipation.)

He grabbed her by the hair, pulled her head back and ran his tongue across her quivering mouth, stopping to tell her that she had disappointed him and she was going to be punished hard. All she said was "yes Master, thank you Master." With that he leant down next to her and gathered the ropes he needed to have his way with her.

He stood up and leant her back into the cross and one by one he grabbed her arms and tied them stretched out above her head to the cross, I heard her murmur with pain as he pulled her legs apart and tethered them also. When he had finished artistically tethering her body in ropes to the cross he reached for the cat and told her to count backwards from thirty, she counted "thirty Master" as he struck her body. I could see him getting hard and his body was glistening more and more with the charge of power he had over her. "Ten Master" she whimpered and he stopped. He gathered more rope and began to tie her tits together tightly; she struggled slightly but soon kept still when he warned of more severe punishment.

"Where are my clamps," Masters Voice boomed in the stillness of the room, "ahh there they are, my good firm ones," "these little beauties will teach you not to disobey me won't they my slave?"

"Yes Master," she spoke quietly as he clamped them one by one to her nipples. "Continue counting;" he demanded as he started to crack the cat onto her tense body. "Nine, eight, seven, six Master." He stopped and opened up her pussy lips, tying them apart to her legs with finer rope and clamping her clit. He fucked her spread pussy with his finger then licked off the juice. "You appear to be enjoying this, are you my slave?"

"Yes Master I am!" she replied. "Keep counting then you filthy little bitch." She counted down the rest of her lashings and I looking at her could see that she was being fulfilled by her Master. I watched closely as he untied her and pushed her to the floor, she was ordered to suck his cock and while she was doing it she felt the sting of his crop on her arse and back.

"I think it's time that you were gagged my slave for I'm going to really have my way with you now and I don't want to hear you complaining." He grabbed the ball gag and strapped it to her, lay her down on her back and tied her arms to her legs tightly so she couldn't move. I seen her struggling, she must have known what was to come but I didn't have a clue. He slapped her face and told her to lye still but she kept on moaning and struggling, then I seen why. He walked around her with the pillar candle spilling it all over her naked body, she screamed but it was muffled by the gag. She screamed more as he splashed the hot candle wax on her clit and nipples, though she did look beautiful laying there like that I did feel for her but he didn't, he was loving it and he was the almighty powerful Master right then. He clamped her nipples again and pushed an inflatable butt plug into her pussy and began to pump it up, she tried to squirm but she was too tightly restrained and I think it just hurt her more so she gave up and dealt with it. I heard him count to twenty pumps and she was panting with it inside her, then he pulled it out and she screamed again, I seen her pussy pulsating and knew that although it would have hurt that she was enjoying it immensely.

To be continued...