By the Light of the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a penance for poor Queenie, my mind answered quickly. I shook my head. I was not sure if that was a negative to the question of why or to clear it. Queenie had played her own little game with a young college freshman to start and had continued that game for five long years.

Was it my fault that she was fired? I had asked myself that question a million times. At one time, the answer was a resounding yes but now.... Now I had doubts, but were those doubts real or just a product of my lust for this young beautiful woman?

I sighed as I climbed up on the arm of the chair and leaned over Becca. Honesty with myself was not one of my long suits. If I were brutally honest with myself, I would know the answer to the whole thing.

I knew the answer and the reason my father was so angry but I could not admit it to my own mind. I could not admit my mother's biggest sin and my even bigger one.

Becca's hands found my face and she kissed me gently, shyly. I moaned into her lips as we lay down on the table, my body half covering hers. Her whimpers mixed with my moan as our bodies pressed together. Her body felt as though it were on fire and her fire ignited my passion.

I kissed her harder, as our ardor grew. I was on the edge of out of control as I flexed my hips, rubbing my hot manhood on her belly. I broke the kiss and pushed up away from her. I had to regain control. I started to climb off the table but her hands on my head held on to me.

Please. Please don't leave." She pleaded with me.

"I.... I have to control myself for both our sakes," I whispered. "My mind tells me not to do this but my body wants you more than anything else in the world."

Before I could go on, she hooked a leg around my hip and pulled up with her arms to kiss me again. This kiss was anything but shy. It was the epitome of passion. My mind fogged over as passion and lust crashed in on me.

I was now between her legs and my manhood pressed tightly to her slippery hot slit as I lay back down. We both groaned loudly and her hips worked to rub her sex on mine. Through the haze, I felt her other leg wrap around my hips and she pulled us tightly together.

The heat, passion, and softness of her body against mine gave me a degree of control back. My body wanted her but my mind did not want to hurt her. I had heard stories of the pain and suffering that women went through their first time. I did not want this to be such a horror story.

I pushed up again and Becca came up with me. Her legs wrapped around my hips and her arms around my neck held her tightly to me. A smile came to my lips at her eagerness and tenacity.

"We need to turn over and switch places." I told her gently. "It will be better and more comfortable for you with me on the bottom."

She gave out with a whine of frustration but relaxed her grips and lowered her body back to the tabletop. It took a little maneuvering and some coaxing but I ended up on my back with her sitting astraddle my hips.

When her hot sex pressed tightly against my shaft, she gasped and then moaned as she flexed her hips. As she moved back and forth slowly, I felt my shaft slip between the folds of her slit. She shivered and moaned even louder.

To keep control, I had to give it up. It was as simple as that. It was something I had done all my life but never realized it until now. Life could not break what bent, was a lesson I had learned early. It had literally been beat into me, not only physically but also emotionally.

Becca was a wondrous beautiful sight sitting on my hips. Her full breasts rolled on her chest as her hips moved. Her lower lip was held between her teeth as she whimpered and moaned softly. Her hands were warm where they pressed against my chest. The slippery slid of her sex back and forth along my shaft made me quiver.

When she touched the spongy head, I also whimpered softly. It was almost painfully sensuous and pleasurable. It had been so long since anyone beside myself had touched me there and never in this way. Queenie was more direst and went straight to sliding me inside.

My hands found her hips and urged her to make longer movements. She did and then moaned loudly as her clit began to rub along my shaft and bump against the head of my dick. I moaned right along with her and raised my hips slightly. The extra pressure on her clit pushed her over the edge.

Her hips jerked and twitched as she leaned farther forward and grunted softly with the flexing of her hips. She ended up laying on me as small shivers and shakes ran up and down her body. Her sweet smelling hair was right below my chin.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly. She felt so good resting on me and in my arms. My mind wandered back to the first time I had held a woman like this. It had been right after a more vicious than normal beating from my father.

My mind shied away from the memory. I must not go there. There lay madness and shame. There lay the root of all evil. I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

Becca gave out with a sigh and whispered, "That orgasm snuck up on me. I wasn't expecting it. One minute it was feeling deliciously good and then next, wow." She chuckled softly and sighed again.

"Just rest and relax." I told her. "We have plenty of time. The moon is still above the tops of the cedars."

With a grin, Becca sat up. "I'm not here to rest, remember. I have a mission and I mean to fulfill it. Anyway, if just rubbing on this thing makes me go boom, what will actually sitting on it do?"

A shiver ran up my spine at the thought of her sitting on my dick, of it slowly entering her tightness. I groaned when my eyes dropped to where the head of my dick peeked out from between the folds of her sex. The head was as shiny looking as her sex had been earlier.

Another deeper fear assailed me suddenly as the memory of another time flashed across my mind. A memory of a woman sitting on me much like this and my cumming before I ever entered her. A memory of her laughing and then cooing words to soothe my anguish, my embarrassment.

Becca shifted her hips and sighed. "I... I hope... you are ready because I sure am. I'm nervous and a bit scared but I just can't wait."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly trying to calm my fears and my body. "Raise up on your knees a little." I told her softly. When she did, I lifted my manhood with one hand and used the other to guide her down until I could rub the head on her hot slippery entrance.

Becca gasped at the touch and lifted her hips slightly. "You're so hot," she whispered as she slowly lowered her hips.

Her opening touched the head of my dick and her hips gave a little fluttering quiver. I could feel her hot opening compressing the head. She flexed her hips slowly and the head popped inside. She groaned and started to rise up. I held her in place with my hands on her hips.

"Easy." I cautioned. "Slow and easy, let it happen as it will, a little at a time to start."

Becca was trembling as she nodded her head and then she moaned softly as she flexed her hips slowly again. The head moved in her tight opening. I could feel it rubbing on something. My mind froze as I realized she was truly a virgin.

"There may be a little pain—" I started to say but she dropped her hips sharply and plunged me even deeper.

Becca gave out with a little yap of pain and then froze except for a shaking in her thighs and arms. "I did it," she whispered a few seconds later. "I did it myself." Her voice held a note of awe.

She looked down at me and grinned. "Now, lets see how this woman can ride."

I looked at her questioningly, as I did not understand what she meant. Her hips started to slowly bob up and down, my dick sliding sensuously in her tightness. My mind forgot all about it rather quickly as we both moaned and groaned.

It was not long until her firm ass touched my hips. I marveled at the fact I had last this long and she sighed deeply as she sat down fully on me. She seemed to relax and sighed again as she sat up straight. Her finger trailed down my belly to investigate our joining.

With a grin at me, she whispered, "It's in, it's all the way in." I nodded and grinned back at her. She rocked her hips back and forth and from side to side. Little shivers and quivers chased each other up and down her spine.

"That feels so good, I feel so full and complete," she said as she leaned back forward and placed her hands on my chest. "Now to finish this off," she whispered raising her hips slowly.

She paused with just a quarter of me still inside and then she sat down hard. He ass slammed into my hips with the sound of a slap. She gasped loudly but lifted her hips quickly to do it again. She kept it up with both of us moaning and groaning loudly as she did.

The way I was laying, I had no leverage whatsoever with my legs hanging off the table. With the way Becca's hot velvety sex was grabbing, squeezing and caressing my manhood, I could hardly think.

I knew I should thrust up to meet her but I couldn't. My legs would not obey my mind to bring my feet up to the edge of the table or to the chair arm. I just lay there and enjoyed her fucking herself on me. I could feel her heat and wetness increasing and my own orgasm building.

A few moments later, Becca threw back her head and yelled, "Give it to me! Give it to me now!" Her hips moved even harder and faster. She wanted me to come, to come with her.

I was close but she was closer. She gave out with another longer louder yell and ground her sex against my hips, her clit rubbing on my pelvic bone. The yell turned into a wail. Her inner muscles were grabbing and milking me, trying to crush me one second and pull me deeper the next.

The hot flood along my shaft and then around the base was the straw that broke my dam and I joined her in ecstasy. I came like never before and with each spurt, her wail went high and got louder. I thought I was going to die from the exquisite pleasure when she reached a scream.

*****

I still lay on the heart shaped table as the sun rose. Becca had laid on my chest and whimpered softly after our massive orgasms. Her breathing was almost louder than the whimper. I caressed her back and shapely ass, my mind a swirling blank void. The world was at peace.

Slowly over a period of time, Becca's breathing calmed. I thought she was asleep until she suddenly sat up and stretched. She would jerk and twitch her hips as her clit brushed against me. Her insides would clamp down on my slowly hardening manhood.

I was amazed that, that was happening. In my younger days with Queenie, yes, I would have believed it but that was long ago and far away. It was another lifetime, another me.

My eyes were drawn to Becca as she arched her back and ran her fingers through her hair. Another in the same position replaced her suddenly, doing the same, in my mind. I groaned softly and shook my head trying to clear the vision.

Becca rocked her hips and sighed as her hands came away from her hair and caressed her breasts. "Oh, yes, I love to feel you inside me. I love the way you get harder and harder, filling me back up."

The words were Becca's but the vision in my mind was someone I did not want to think about. It was my mother. I yelled, "No!" loudly and opened my eyes. I hadn't even known they were closed. Becca stared down at me with a shocked look on her face.

I tried to force a smile as I whispered, "I wasn't talking to you my dear Becca. I was talking to a very old ghost. A ghost that always haunts me."

Becca cocked her head to the side and then smiled softly. "A lot of old ghosts might get laid to rest tonight," she said in a whisper. Then she straightened her head and flexed her hips firmly against me. "But right this minute, there is this growing urge to lay someone right here in the present."

She wore a big grin as her hips started to move more aggressively. "I'm going to see just how many orgasms we can have before the moon sets."

She had been true to her words. She had nearly a dozen before I had my next and last one. The sky was turning pink when she took off the blindfold and smiled at me. She leaned down and kissed me long and deep.

After she broke the kiss, she slowly lifted her hips and whimpered as my soft manhood slipped out of her tightness. She sighed deeply, smiled at me, and stood up. I smiled up at her as she was silhouetted against the brightening dawn. She was more beautiful now than by moonlight.

"Time to go," she whispered.

"Where can I reach you? What school do you go to?" I asked suddenly, not wanting to lose her, not wanting her to go.

She laughed and quickly climbed down off the table onto the chair. "You know what school. The same school Queenie went to, the same one your mom went to, the same one that all the women who have ever had sex here went to. The school you would have went to if you had been a girl instead of a boy."

Becca climbed down to the ground and smiled at my slack jawed totally dumbfounded look. "The line of males in your family was supposed to end with your father. You were an accident, a misfortunate accident. Your mom and Queenie were supposed to end you but couldn't. So they did the next best thing, they tried to ruin you as a man."

"I... uh... I...." I stammered rising up on one elbow to look down on the angelic woman below. "Then why are you here?" I finally got out.

"I had to be here, the power your father wielded was still to strong even after his death. We all knew it but we knew nothing of you. You were an unknown since you closed yourself off here and never leave. I had to make the sacrifice if possible and I had to find out if you held the power."

"Power? What power? I've heard rumors but...." I let the sentence hang.

Becca grinned and nodded. "Good, we'll leave it like that. Just remember, do not go digging for what you really do not want or need. It's in everyone's best interest. One day your fathers spells will fade and all this will end."

I was still confused by all this talk of powers and spells but there was one thing my mind would not let go of. "Will I ever see you again?"

"Maybe. It'll be up to the school in one way and of course, me in another." She paused to look around. "This is a beautiful place and you are not bad yourself, so we shall see, won't we. In any case, there will be future virgins for you to take care of until things fade back to normal."

"But I only want you." I blurted out.

Becca grinned and nodded. "Maybe you can have both in the future. Only time will tell for sure."

I started to sit up but became dizzy. "Just lay back down and relax, you will be fine after the sun rises," Becca said as she started to walk toward the passage at the point of the heart. She paused there and looked back at me. "One other thing. You are a good man, kind, strong, and passionate. Don't ever believe any different."

With that, she was gone.

*****

Watching the sunrise, I had never noticed before that on this day it rose exactly between two very old and very large cedars. That is if you were lying on this table. I realized that the moon had rose in exactly the same spot. It made me wonder who had planted those cedars and placed this table just so.

Becca's warning about pursuing such things flashed across my mind. A little knowledge couldn't be dangerous, could it?

*****

I must have dozed because I awoke with a start. Someone was yelling, "Oh, hell no. No, not again. I ain't going through this again this year."

I smiled and then laughed as I sat up. "I'm fine." I told the gardener.

"There's a bunch of kinky people around here, is all I can say," he said as he turned and walked off down one of the paths shaking his head.

I had to agree with him, I though as I climbed down off the table and gathered up my clothes. I grinned as I thought; it's only kinky the first time you do something. The sun was bright, the weather was warm, and I hadn't felt this good in a decade.

12