By the Pond

Story Info
A sensual tale of wet love.
834 words
3.64
14.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sheds her clothes next to pond's edge. The setting sun frames her body with a translucent quality that mirrors the heat building up inside her. Without even walking into the water she can already feel her spine tingling with expectation. The water will be warm. she knows it will embrace her body completely and when it meets her pelvis it will mask the warmth already there. She brushes her fingers down her thighs tentatively. She is rewarded by a rush of fluttering in her stomach. She plays with the idea of running her fingers between her legs and surrendering to that quick ecstasy but she will not. Not yet. she feels too good to have it end so fast.

She dives into the clear water in one fluid motion. The water kisses her body and penetrates her inner heat merging, nurturing, bonding. She spies her destination at the end of the pond. She can already feel the current that rushes into the pond from a nearby stream. Its pristine flow almost foams into the bigger space that is the pond. As she moves toward it, she remembers how she discovered this spot. She was taking a cooling bath on ahot summer day and she exited the pond through the stream. Even through her bathing suit she felt the current push against her navel and caress her clitoris. She had frozen in place, with her eyes half-closed, her pupils fully dilated and her lips parted. She had not moaned because she might not be alone. A mental note was filed in the back of her head. "I will return...ready."

As she reached the flows edge, she held on to the muddy sides of the bank and placed her knees on either side of the stream. Her fist clenched involuntarily as the rush of water penetrated her deeply. She started to sway back and forth trusting herself at the current. The foam felt like hundreds of hands kissing her breasts, her neck, her navel. She knew she had to stop soon or she would climax and she couldn't...not yet. She willed herself to bestride the stream and walked out slowly.

The cold breeze brushed against her nipples, fully erect and tender from the foam. She could feel the warm water flowing down her thighs and had to wander how much was the pond's and how much was hers. She felt the kind of wellness one feels after a long shower on a hard days work. But the work was just beginning.

Her hart skipped a beat at the sight of him lying naked in the grass, waiting for her. His body glowed with a light that seemed to come from within him and not from the sunset. She smiled a little at seeing that her was ready for her.

Without saying a word, she straddled him and felt him slide inside effortlessly. His heat was enough to steal her breath but his thrust rendered her mute. She had waited long for this and it showed. She greedily swayed her hips forward to meet his hips and cause blind pleasure to surge from their coupling, up her spine and through her heart. She could not contain herself. She grabbed his neck and held on while her hips rammed into his faster and faster. Her breaths were shallow. she buttocks flexed with each impact as a gathering force formed in her middle.

In one motion she planted her soles to the ground to elevate her position. Now each thrust of her hips forward felt like a swallowing a lightning rod. She trembled. She rumbled. But she could not stop the motion. She was moaning now for she could not scream. She did not have enough breath to do so. all her will, all her energy was focused on holding on to his neck and trusting against him. She could not stop. She would not. For if she stooped the world would stop and she will be lost.

The warmth inside her because heat, it then became a hot water. She was a pond and the there was a stream that wanted to burst from her. She had to release the pond, it was too much and with each thrust of lightning inside her the pond grew. It grew and grew and grew. she felt him shudder beneath her and his moan reverberated though her and rung every vertebrae and her hand shot out from his neck and touched herself while she grinded his body to the ground.

She felt him blast inside her and with an earth-shattering quake she felt her dam break and and her body give way. she felt herself falling in place. Her vision blurred and she gasped at the setting sun. It was so beautiful and so warm. Her eyes closed and felt him embrace her. She could feel their heartbeats merge and drum together. She felt his lips in hers and after a silent kiss. She drifted away and knew no more.