By the Pool Ch. 01

Story Info
Lisa knows she's being watched.
1.9k words
4.2
144.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a warm summer day, Lisa decided to lay out by her pool instead of doing her normal Saturday routine shopping. She threw on her g-string bikini and poured herself a tall glass of ice-tea. Grabbing her towel and shades she headed outside.

Lisa had been divorced for a year now from Rob. After the messy divorce she also had some changes made to her appearance. She had some cosmetic surgery and went from a 36B to 36D. Lisa also a "Trust Fund Baby" didn't really have to work. But, with her new appearance she went to work for a local strip club.

Turning the lounge chair to face in the direction of the sun. She opened the towel onto the chair, she turned and dove into the pool. She didn't stay in long. When she came out she laid out on the lounge chair. She closed her eyes for a few minutes taking in a deep breath of fresh air. When she opened her eyes she saw Mrs. Sanders (her next door neighbor) looking out of her bedroom window. Lisa didn't acknowledge that she knew Mrs. Sanders was watching her.

Mr. and Mrs. Sanders are in their 30's, they moved in approximately 8 months ago. They've kept pretty much to themselves. Mr. Sanders is hardly ever at home. Mrs. Sanders, on the other hand, is your typical housewife. At times, she and Lisa have spoken a few words to each other. Mrs. Sanders is petite, short black hair, brown eyes.

A few more minutes had passed, Mrs. Sanders still at the window. Lisa decided to have some fun and to see what would be Mrs. Sanders reaction. Lisa picked up the bottle of lotion and began spreading it on her body. She started with her neck and slowly down her shoulders. She extended her right arm and poured lotion onto it, then switching to her left. Lisa stretched her neck around and glanced up at the window. Mrs. Sanders still there watching her. Lisa proceeded to her chest and to her stomach, continuing down to her legs. The remaining lotion from her hands she spread it on her face. She laid back and looked at the window. Mrs. Sanders still there. But, now she noticed that her shirt was removed.

Being a stripper, Lisa's turn on is to be watched. It also didn't bother her when women watched her perform. Lisa taking this to the next level. She removed her bikini top and laid back down, she poured a little more lotion on her hands and began caressing her breasts. As she massaged her breast she looked up and noticed Mrs. Sanders doing the same thing. Lisa was feeling more and more aroused by Mrs. Sanders actions. Lisa now moving her hands down towards her thong bikini and removing them. Not letting on that she knew Mrs. Sanders was watching her.

Completely naked, Lisa lifted her left arm back over her head and with her right hand she began to massage her hairless pussy. With her eyes focused on Mrs. Sanders, she watched her as she could see that Mrs. Sanders was obviously masturbating to Lisa's body. With Lisa's pussy dripping wet, Lisa removed her hand and began licking her wetness off of her fingers. Lisa continued to masturbate for Mrs. Sanders and at times, with her left hand she would caress her breasts. Since she had 36D breast she was able to lick her nipples without difficulties. It really didn't take long for Lisa to cum. Lisa noticed that Mrs. Sanders was cumming. At this time, Lisa lifted her shades up...smiled... and motioned a kiss at Mrs. Sanders. Mrs. Sanders had a scared look on her face and moved quickly away from the window.

About a half hour later, the doorbell rang. She got up to answer the door. It was her cleaning lady.

"Do my bedroom first and your check is on the kitchen counter." Lisa said to her as she walked back out to the pool.

Lisa grabbed everything and went back inside. She made a pot of coffee and sliced a piece of homemade cheesecake for the cleaning lady. Lisa may seem to have her nose up in the air. But, when she appreciates someone she will show it.

Lisa sat at the kitchen counter drinking her coffee. She opened the drawer next to her and pulled out 2 free passes to the strip club. She grabbed a note pad and wrote...

--I enjoyed today and would like for you and your husband to come down to my club and watch my performance. Enclosed you will find 2 passes good for any night of the week. But I only work from Friday through Sunday.

Sincerely,

Lisa :)

Lisa got dressed and walked over to the Sanders house. She knocked on the door. Shortly after Mrs. Sanders asked. "Who is it?"

"Lisa from next door." She replied.

"Ummm...hold on one minute!" She said.

The door opened and Mrs. Sanders looking down at the ground and said..."Yes?

Lisa lifted her shades and said..."I just came by to apologize for earlier and you don't have to be ashamed for watching me."

She lifted her head up a bit and asked, "would you like to come in?"

"Just for a minute or so." Lisa replied, as the door opened up more and now Mrs. Sanders was looking at Lisa eye to eye.

She closed the door behind Lisa. Lisa was looking around as she walked in. "You have a nice place here Mrs. Sanders."

"Thank you, and call me Jessie, please." Jessie said.

Lisa followed Jessie to the kitchen where Jessie pulled out a chair for Lisa to sit. "Would you like a drink?" Jessie asked.

"Water would be fine." Lisa replied.

"I have to be honest with you Lisa, Tim my husband, is hardly ever home and I get very lonely here. I don't have any friends being new to this state. I have tried to talk to you in the past but, all you do is say hi, how are you and you walk inside." Jessie said.

"Yes, you are right...I have been kind of to myself. That is because I went through a messy divorce and just want to be to myself when I am home." Lisa replied.

"Sorry to hear that." Jessie said.

"Ahhh, it's okay, I am getting over it finally." Lisa replied.

"When is your husband coming home?" Lisa asked.

"Today, as a matter of fact." Jessie replied.

Lisa finished her water and stood up. "Good, here is an invitation to a club." As she laid the envelope on the kitchen table. Jessie picked up the envelope as Lisa walked to the front door. "Hope to see you both there?" Lisa said, as she let herself out.

By the time Lisa got home, the cleaning lady was done with her bedroom. "Please lock up when you leave." As she walked upstairs to her room. Lisa took her afternoon nap.

She woke up around 7pm. She soaked in the tub for an hour and dressed for work. It was dark out and she stepped outside to her pool area. She sat down with her beer and looked over to see Jessie's bedroom light on. She saw their shadows moving around in the room. She finished off her beer and left for work.

When she walked in the club, it was already full with people. Her first show was always at 10pm. With an half hour to kill she mingled amongst the people in the club. She'd always made a depressed man come to some kind of life within minutes of talking to him. She had found they were the biggest tippers when she's on stage.

It was showtime for her. She was dressed with leather shorts, leather thigh high boots, leather suspenders, and a leather push up bra, and a leather hat. Her long red hair was pushed up inside the hat. She came out cracking her whip and asked for Tom Richardson to come up on stage. The man stood up and walked up toward her.

"Turn around and put your arms up!" She commanded, as she cracked her whip again.

The man did as he was told. She came up toward him and put her arms around him from behind. She started feeling down the front of him til she reached his crotch. She felt his cock harden.

"You got a hard on, I feel!" She whispered in his ear. She continued to say..."I am going to make you cum in your pants!"

"As long as you don't use that whip on me!" He replied.

"I do as I please!" She said, as she got her handcuffs out and cuffed him to the bar above him.

"Are you sure you want to get married tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yes!" He replied.

Lisa cracked her whip again. "I bet I can change your mind!"

"You won't!" He said.

Lisa approached him and turned around she bent over and pressing her ass against his cock she moved her ass side to side and up and down. She felt his cock getting harder. She stood up and turned towards him she licked her lips with her tongue as she caressed his torso, lowering her hands again to his crotch. He bit his lips as he started to look away. She danced around him as she continued to feel his body. She undid her bra exposing her breasts to him. She removed the bra and proceeded to undo the suspenders and her shorts. She again turned around as she removed her shorts. Once off she bent over in front of him with only her thong and boots on she removed her hat. Her long curly red hair shined in the spot light. And now moving her ass side to side and up and down, letting his cock feel her under his pants. It didn't take long for her to hear a soft moan. As soon as she felt a wetness, she stood up...continuing her dance for the rest of the crowd. She looked out into the audience and saw the Sanders sitting. Lisa winked at them as she finished her performance.

When she finished she went into the dressing room and put on a thong bikini and a lace robe on. She went out to mingle again. The tips just kept pouring in as she walked to the Sanders.

She pulled up a chair and sat at the table across them. "I am glad you guys made it." Lisa said.

"Lisa, this is Tim...Tim...Lisa our neighbor." Jessie introduced.

"I can't believe what you just did, that was...awesome!" Tim sputtered.

"Why...Thank you...it is nice to meet you too!" As she extended her right arm out to shake his hand.

"Sor...Sorry, but you gave me a hard on...watching you!" He replied, as he extended to shake her hand.

The manager of the club came over to the table and tapped Lisa on the shoulder. "Honey, you got a request for a private lap dance in the champange room...Bud is going to accompany you."

"How many and how much?" Lisa asked.

"Three at $100.00 each." He replied.

"Take care of my friends while I am gone!" She said.

"Drink up and enjoy the show, I'll be back soon!"

Thirty minutes have passed, and Lisa came back to sit with her friends. The Sanders stayed there until she got off at 2a.m. They stopped off at a all night cafe on the way home.

Tim couldn't keep his eyes off of Lisa, as they talked. After an hour they headed home. As Lisa was driving she noticed that Jessie leaning over Tim and disappeared. Tim started driving more slowly. Lisa pulled up to the side of their car and yelled out..."Does she give good head?"

Tim chuckled..."How 'bout you?"

"What do you think?" She blurted out.

"See you guys later!" As she picked up speed and headed home.