By The Swimming Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

"Are you OK?" he asked. He was concerned. He had never experienced seeing a woman being taken to her ultimate limit before. All she wanted was to hold him in her arms has she began to return to normality in small jerks and shudders. Just feel him close for a little while. She had reached dehydration and felt so thirsty. There was refreshing cool white wine waiting for them in the refrigerator with some light seafood snacks. She intended to encourage him to stay for as long as she could. Not only for sex, but his much needed company.

Michael smiled at her and then held up a bottle of water from the bedside cabinet. They slowly let drank its contents thirstily. A grin spread across his face before he grabbed her hand and pulled her after him, through the villa and back out to the swimming pool.

They both dived in, splashing into the refreshing water playfully, dragging each others naked bodies beneath the water at the deep end. Eventually they found themselves silently staring into each others eyes. Amanda could not help notice his masculine beauty and that distinctive american look that reminded her of those movie stars that dominated the cinema and television shows. She was so happy she had invited him that afternoon and advancing evening. And she could not resist drawing her lips slowly closer to his.

They wrapped their arms around each other has their lips met. She seemed to melt against him. They slowly waded to the steps of the pool, sitting down on them. Amanda straddled his lap, her lips never leaving his as they slid closer against each other. Hands roamed her small body, enjoying how it fit in his arms. She pushed him back and looked at him. "If you keep kissing me like that, I'm not letting those lips leave," she said. Her accent made him want to kiss her even more.

"How about something to eat?" she asked, her fingernails teasing his shoulders, his back already scratched with such long manicured fingers. "I did invite you over for a snack this evening. Wine and a few nibbles..." she said teasingly and his eyes focused upon her still hard and aroused nipples with a grin across his lips. "Not those you naughty boy!" She held his lower jaw in her gentle grip, trying not to kiss him again. He waggled his tongue in a rude gesture, making her laugh, and somewhat turning her naughty boy statement around to show her that he really was a naughty boy and up for cunnilingus anytime. "If only it was just me," she almost whispered, thinking out loudly, yet wanting him to hear her say it.

He smiled at hearing what she had said, then scooped her up in his arms and took her inside. She tried to fight for a little, giggling, then finally just wrapped her arms around him and smiled happily. He had always wanted to carry a woman princess style, and now he was. He just wished this was not the only time he would get to do this with her. He looked down at her and then took a deep breath. "I hope that this isn't just going to be a one off thing," he said, smiling. He was really becoming to enjoy her company, and not just for the sex, which was mind blowing to say the least.

His remark echoed in her mind; "one off thing". And yet within a few days they could be parted by hundreds if not thousands of miles. He watched her, still both of them naked, has she took out of the refrigerator the already prepared tray of seafood snacks and a bottle of white wine. His eyes could not look elsewhere but upon those neatly small yet well developed breasts. She was the mother of two children and yet, apart from a few almost invisible tight lines on her hips, she had the body of an untouched virgin.

He looked at her and finally told her the truth. "I don't want it to be a one off thing because I'll be here for the next four years at least. I just found out that I got into the program I was hoping to get into," he said, his eyes leaving her perfect breasts and focusing on her face with a serious expression. She turned away from him, confusion in her eyes. He went up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, feeling her lean into him as he explained about the graduate program he was hoping to get into, and that he had gotten word of it soon after they had met, only hours ago.

With his arms around her once more, it sent pleasant tingles through her body. What he had just explained to her was neither good nor bad. The bad thing was she would have to go home and tend to her business. The good thing; he was going to be at the villa whenever she took a vacation there. She leaned her head back next to his. Thinking that the good aspects may have obvious faults. The town nearby was going to always have tempting senoritas for him to play with, even fall in love with. "Are you OK?" he asked, sensing her concerned thoughts.

He felt her nodding, and looked down. She was softly crying. He did not quite understand why, but tried to reassure her. He would be there whenever she was there. She was just trying to figure out how she could get her business to let her move out there. He looked at her and then sighed. "I wish you could join my program. It's supposed to help with business management, and will make your application stand out even more," he said, not knowing that was exactly what she needed, nor that she would have to talk to her bosses to get her into the program now. She had only one boss; her ex husband Tim.

She seriously heard what he had to say, but did not wish to comment on what sounded like an ideal proposition. She noticed he also had food skills which surprised her. She was pretty hopeless at setting certain food trays. What goes where with other types of, in this case, seafood? "I used to work in my uncle's restaurant at weekends," he explained. "It's all about presentation and even the right kind of wine." He looked at the bottle and smiled. "Like this. Good choice, but not what my uncle would approve of." This young man was still a stranger she had shared an intimate time with. Her intentions were to enjoy each others company and now their feelings were becoming much deeper in such a short time.

He smiled at her, and then set the snacks up, arranging them in a particular order known only to him. He still stayed behind her, popping the cork and pouring two glasses, before taking the platter as she took the glasses. He guided her to the table and sat down, pulling her down onto his lap. She smiled at that little intimate gesture. He was wondering just how deeply his feelings for her were starting to go, and he also wondered if they were the same as hers. He smiled at her and then held up one of the snacks. "Here comes the airplane!" he said, making little engine noises, getting her back for calling him a little boy, trying to keep the mood light. She took his free hand and squeezed it, not being able to thank him enough for doing that.

She chewed on the king prawn he had slipped into her mouth. Holding his hand she entwined her fingers between his. A gentle squeeze that had turned into a gesture that obviously meant a unity. A loving unity. She had been in those situations before many times. Her first lover, then her ex husband, who was only the second person she had fallen in love with. Since their divorce, there had been many other men that she only thought had loved her. Showing that hand in hand gesture, whilst in their lap, across a table or in some other intimate embrace, which only meant something else that deceived her. All they wanted was sex. She let go of his hand quickly. "You seem troubled since we made love. Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

His gaze met hers, and he could see that she was scared. She didn't want this to just be sex, but he was worried that it was just that. It terrified her that she already wanted something more with him. She did not know what it was, but these feelings were making her re-think things. "It's nothing. I'm just thinking," she said, brushing his question off casually. He smiled at her, letting it drop. He thought he knew what it was about, that she was worried about how fast this was moving. He smiled and pulled his hand back. He didn't know what to do.

They ate in silence for a while enjoying the food and wine. It was almost sunset and already the sound of the crickets became noticeable. "I love the tropics," he said, pouring out more wine in both their glasses. "Did you know that I'm half italian? Hence, why some of my family in the USA are involved in the restaurant business." She looked up at him and some of the mysterious physical things about him fell into place. His dark complexion, dark hair and those beautiful dark brown sexy eyes. She too was half Italian like him, but only on her mother's side. The reason she was more pale and blonde like her father. She had a weakness for latin men and their natural romantic nature. And it was true what they also said about them; amazingly sexy lovers.

He smiled, noticing more clearly her european heritage. He would never tell, but her gorgeous blue eyes enticed him more than she would know. He had always been attracted to smaller petite and older women. Amanda smiled as he looked her over, wondering what he could be thinking. She loved his dark brown eyes roaming her body, the fires in them telling her in no uncertain terms that he loved what he saw. "I'm actually half Italian as well," she said, blurting it out to get his smouldering orbs to lock into hers, immediately making her excited from the intensity.

"You are really something, you know that?" she told him. It was warm and humid outside and it looked like a storm was blowing in from the sea. Both still naked, they decided to into the yard and into the swimming pool. His hand perched upon her buttocks and very slowly his fingers found their way between them, touching her wet sticky lips. It was something of a habit of his, to enter a finger into a pussy and collect the fragrance of its honey on his fingers. It began to make him hard again along with the thoughts of making love in the pool. The wine had made them both more relaxed has she leaned back into his shoulder, their heads together, almost thinking the same thoughts.

She groaned softly as his finger slipped inside of her again. He had it fully coated as he pulled it out of her, then teasingly sucked her juices off of it in front of her. She stopped, waiting for him, before they pulled each other under the cooling water. They came up splashing playfully before he swam over and trapped her against the edge of the pool. He looked down at her, a twinkle in his eye, as he leaned down and kissed her softly. "That was your punishment," he said, a mischievous smile tugging at the corners of his lips. She looked at him, and then smiled; realising just how much watching him suck her juices off his finger had turned her on.

Once more they locked into a passionate deep kiss, her arms around his shoulders pulling him closer still. His hands moved smoothly over her buttocks and with each hand he raised and opened her thighs wide. She felt him hard, pushing against her inner lips and suddenly entering her wanting vagina. She gave a deep breath has he gave one hard push deeper inside. "I don't think I ever want to leave you to be honest," he told her in between kissing and the tongue play. "Already you are doing things to me in my head and I love it, it's like something I've never felt before."

She smiled at his words, and then moaned as he started to thrust into her, steadily building up a rhythm. He continued to force his manhood deep inside her vagina, feeling her clenching against him has each time he withdrew. She was slick from wanting him. "I could get used to this feeling completely," he said between moans. She just moaned back, lost in the feeling. She realised she was growing attached to it and him as well. It worried her, but it was quickly driven from her mind as he slowly and steadily drove himself into her continuously, allowing her orgasm to build upon itself. Her mind soon became lost in the multiple orgasms he gave her, edging each one until she felt him getting closer to his release. She wanted them both to cum together so that they shared that loving moment of ecstasy. This was special and she carefully considered what he had told her, putting it at the back of her mind for now. And then their moans and thrusts grew quicker and louder. If anyone was listening nearby, those sounds would be exactly what they were. And, for Liam watching them from the leafy edge of the yard, it gave him great pleasure to watch them, un-noticed, spying on his friend and what he was up to with his mystery date.

Michael could see someone in the edge moving, whom looked like Liam. Trust Liam to be spying on his friends, he thought. He flipped Liam the bird and then kissed Amanda passionately. That one kiss caught her by surprise. The unbridled passion stole her breath as she screamed into his mouth, digging her nails into his back as she quivered on her climax. He felt her walls locking down on him and thrust into her harder still, lifting her up, as his own climax took him, spilling his seed deep inside of her.

Amanda felt that warm gush of his charge inside of her, cumming with him. He kissed her hard at that very moment and held her tight, feeling themselves both trembling in each others arms. But, one thing upset the whole smooth running for him; why was Liam hanging around? His friend knew that he had a date and he made it clear to him he did not need disturbing under any circumstances. She was oblivious to all of what was happening, growing contented on the soothing feelings of post orgasmic climax. Never before had she been made love to so many times in one single day.

Her hands found the back of his head, weakly lacing through his hair. She pulled his lips down to hers, kissing him softly. "Please don't leave," she said weakly, still trembling from the pleasure, but gradually coming back down. She realized what she had said and blushed slightly, but did not take the words back. He smiled and hugged her closer, enjoying the feeling of staying inside of her, as close as possible and slowly becoming flaccid with contentment.

In the distance she heard someone hooting. "Who is that?" She asked. He told her it was nothing to be concerned about; probably just a few party people strayed too far down the beach. She smiled, feeling secure in his arms. Now she was sure somehow that he was the right kind of company she needed, someone exactly like him, if not him. But, she still had that horrid fear deep inside. Men do change after a while. They get bored and stray to other lovers. It was her life's experience so far.

He smiled as he held her. He could tell the partygoers were starting to wander around and looking for someplace to get frisky. He lifted her up from the pool, giving her a hand and they started walking towards the villa. "Privacy time," he said softly. He picked her up in his arms, kissed her softly and carried her up the stairs to the bedroom they had made love in previously. The bed sheets were still damp with the remnants of their passionate love making and at the same time he noticed she had almost contentedly fallen asleep in his arms. He did not want to disturb her, she looked so peaceful in her onset of slumber and he searched for another vacant room. There was a room with two single beds and children's nursery rhyme characters on the walls.

He lay her down on one of the beds, making sure she was comfortable. It occurred to him that the room was where her children stayed whilst on vacation with her. He then realised that side of life living with a MILF. Her children would no doubt be in tow. He thought about her lifestyle. He realised they had little in common, but he wanted to be around her more often. He knew the age gap was not anything big. He just was not sure what her thoughts were? Even though there were two beds, he smiled and slid in behind her.

Michael enjoyed how close they were now in the smaller childs bed. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled as she scooted back against him. She had effectively eliminated the space between them. "Goodnight, love" she murmured. He smiled and held her close as they fell asleep together.

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers
12