By the Time I Get to Phoenix

Story Info
Older BBW finds her Dominant soulmate in Phoenix.
2.7k words
4.31
39.4k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After days of planning and wondering whether it was really going to happen, I finally got plane tickets in the mail. I immediately made reservations for the Pointe Hilton resort for two nights. I was getting wet just thinking about the upcoming trip. I quickly got on line and order some sexy underthings. I didn't think I would need many because I wasn't certain how much we were going outside the room and I didn't feel I would be dressed much in the room. I got my package just the day before I left and when I modeled my selections I was pleased.

I drove to Denver to catch the plane and changed where I left my car. I carefully put on a new bra and new panties. They were sexy but I wasn't sure if Jack would mind that I had them on or not. The upside was that he would like them and the downside was that he would make me take them off then later spank me for disobeying him. I sorry, did I say there was a downside? Even though it was late in the fall, I wore a yellow dress that buttoned all the way down. I left enough buttons opened at the top to show some cleavage. I buttoned the bottom completely but would be unbuttoning them before I met up with him for the first time.

I think my intent for the weekend was tattooed on my forehead as I turned more guys' heads in the airport than this fat old broad had ever turned before. I had on a small heel but I was still dressed for sex and it showed. My nipples were hard and they pointed through the thin summer styled dress.

When I got on the airplane, it was nearly full. I had a middle seat next to me open and I was hoping that it would stay that way. But it was not to be. A man about my age with his laptop and luggage in hand made the young guy on the outside get up while he took the middle seat. He smiled at me and apologized. His connection had been delayed and his first class seat had been given away. It was this or miss the plane. "No problem, I didn't buy two seats," I replied.

After he got settled we exchanged the usual pleasantries. He was returning home to Phoenix from a business trip. He traveled regularly and he had been in Philadelphia. Since those were my old stomping grounds we talked about Philly for awhile. He then asked where I was headed. I pretty much told him the truth. I was coming to Phoenix to meet this guy I had met on the Internet and I was looking forward to a weekend of fun. My honesty caught him off guard and he smiled and told me to enjoy myself.

With that, I turned towards the window, put a pillow in the corner and tried to catch a nap. In my dreams I dreamed of the time Jack and I would have together. In my dreams I was very wet and as I came to consciousness, I realized that my hand was on the crotch of my seatmate and one of his fingers was inside me. He had opened the buttons and wormed his hand between my legs. Thinking I was in my dream, I guess I had given him access. No wonder I was so hot. His suit jacket was over the two of us and no one could see. My nipples stood out even further and as I opened my eyes, I saw him watching me with a leer on his face.

As he recognized my eyes were opening, he picked up the pace with his finger and before I knew it, I was cumming. He reached through his jacket and forced my hand to give his cock a squeeze. Then he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "If I was meeting you for the first time, I would be soo turned on to smell your sexy smell, I decided to help your man out. Now he will see you and smell you and I am sure he will want you bad too. I know I do.

With that, the bells buzzed and we were preparing to land. I was sorry he took the edge off but in some ways, it would allow me to focus on Jack's needs as oppose to my own. The stranger's confidence in my sexuality, something that I lacked, helped to give me strength to go for the gusto this weekend. I quickly straighten myself up, applied lipstick, and prepared to meet Jack.

I walked to the baggage claim area. I had not checked luggage because I didn't want the delay and I didn't think I needed that much. So I began looking for my dream man. He was waiting for me just as I walked into the baggage area. I recognized him from his picture. He had a handsome face, glasses, dark hair, a semi-serious look on his face and he was carrying a single peach rose. He had on a pair of navy blue pants, a crisp white shirt with a small blue pinstripe, and a navy tie. Oh he looked great. I saw him before he recognized me so I stopped and just gazed for a second. He looked like a man who could have his way if he wanted it. That was what I was looking for. I had had enough of men who relied on me to give them strength. I wanted to be the weak one for a change. Not incapable, just dominated. The rose said it all. It meant he was not self-centered or unwilling to treat me like a person but knew what I wanted and enjoyed the same thing. This was going to be a wonderful weekend. I could already tell.

I started moving towards him and then he saw me. His face lit up and a big smile appeared. I had unbuttoned a couple of bottom buttons of my dress before getting this far in the airport, so he could see my thighs as I walked and thanks to my new bra, my breasts jutted out in front of me. I wondered what hello would be.

I quickly found out. He handed me the rose, took my case from me and then drew me in close for a deep passionate kiss. There was no getting to know you needed here. He had what he wanted and he knew how to take it. While he was kissing me, he ran his hands down my back. He drew back from the kiss and leaned into my ear. "You look wonderful enough to eat, you smell delicious, and why are you wearing panties? Go find a restroom and take them off. I will wait here with your stuff for you."

I smiled, knowing that I had made a very right decision. I grabbed my small handbag and without saying a word, I went in search of a restroom. I found one, quickly slipped off my underwear, slid my new juiced up panties in my handbag, did a quick wipe to make sure my juices of earlier didn't soak through my dress, and quickly found him again in the same spot.

This time, he took me slowly into his arms and gave me a hug and several small quick kisses. Running his hands down my ass, he murmured his approval. He then moved his hands up my sides and pressed my breasts towards his chest. His sigh was a signal that he was pleased. I was thrilled. My new lover was everything I had thought about him being.

He grabbed my case, put his arm around my waist, and pulled me towards the door. We made small talk as we walked. It was if my lover and I had been together forever and I was returning home from some routine trip as opposed to the fact we had never met before in person. I knew his heart and his soul. I was going to find that soul this weekend.

He pulled me towards the taxi line. I questioned him about his car. He responded that he had already been to the resort, left his car and then gotten a cab over to the airport because he hadn't wanted to be burdened by driving when I first got here. He got a limo, not a real one but a Town Car that had a big comfortable back seat. The driver opened the rear door and then put my luggage in the trunk. Jack helped me in the car and as I crawled in, I didn't worry if I gave him a show. He crawled in behind me and then moved me towards the driver's side while he took the middle. He gave the driver directions and then pulled me into his arms. Kissing me over and over again, he ran his hands freely around my body. He had sat me behind the driver and I wondered if Jack cared that the driver was watching us as much as he was the road. I guess I realized I didn't really care.

He unbuttoned a couple of more buttons on the top of my dress and he peaked in and whistled appreciatively. "Oh yes, he said. I am going to enjoy each cubic inch of these babies." He then ran his hand up under my dress and to my pussy. "I see you didn't shave before you came," he questioned.

"I was going to let you do it." I responded.

"That is fine," he said "but the disobedience is going to cost you."

"I don't remember you telling me to shave." I challenged.

"Oh my poor baby, are you already challenging my authority over you?" He asked.

I suddenly realized this was exactly what I wanted and now I was getting it. How did it feel? Could I handle this? About that time, he kissed my neck and ran his hands down my dress and squeezed my breast. Finding my nipple bare from my new shelf bra, he smiled, sighed and squeezed it.

Glancing up to see what type of a show we were giving the driver, he smiled when he saw that the driver was watching us intently. We were sitting in slow traffic and the driver had all the time in the world to stare. Jack then kissed me deeply and for a minute or more. He then whispered. "Our safe word is Nebraska, okay?"

I nodded.

"Good! Now you promised me you would trust me not to hurt you right?"

Again I nodded.

"And we are neither one are somewhere where we will be recognized, so just relax and enjoy the experience."

I gulped wondering what he was going to next but soon found out.

He nuzzled my neck, kissed it and my throat. His hands continued to wander freely. He reaches around my neck and gently removes the necklace that I had on to draw attention to my cleavage. He unhooked it, withdrew it from my neck, reconnected it, and then handed it to me. He leans back and reaches into his pocket. He withdrew something that I could not see and then returned to kissing me. Then he began kissing my eyes, my checks, my ears. He placed his hands around my neck and I felt metal clinking and felt the cold of a wider metal object on my neck.

"There," he says. "I love it. You are now really mine. It is classy and looks like jewelry but we know what it truly is, don't we?"

I felt for it and it seemed classy. I could not see it and didn't want to look up into the rearview mirror because I didn't watch to catch the eye of the driver whom I'm sure was still looking.

Jack kissed me again, more deeply than in the last few minutes. He ran his tongue throughout my mouth, exploring and investigating. I felt him moving again and realize he had something else in his pocket he has extracted.

He stops the kiss suddenly and then began to kiss down my neck and onto my chest. He opened another couple of buttons on the dress and pulled it back to reveal my bra and my nipples. He then reveals what is in his hand -- Nipple clamps with a chain between them and weights. As the traffic is starting to clear and the vehicle picks ups speed, he quickly attaches one clamp to the nipple closest to him, adjusting it for tightness It is the first time I have worn nipple clamps and I moan with something between pleasure and pain. He then attaches the other, dropping the chain between them. Staring at his handiwork, he again catches the driver's eye.

He pulls the chain downward to see them tug on my breasts. I let out a yelp and he quickly kisses me and closes up the buttons that had opened my breasts to him. He then places my hand on his crotch. I feel a hard pounding between his trousers. I gently squeeze realizing that he has not asked me to do anything to him and now there likely isn't time before we arrive at the Hilton.

As the limo makes a turn into the resort, he glances at me to see if I meet his approval and he smiles and nods. "You look beautiful sweetie, and you are all mine." He touches my collar/choker as if to remind both of us of our commitment to each other. My hand is still stroking the outside of his pants. He kisses the top of my forehead and removes my hand.

"There will be plenty of time for this later. Let's go Mlady." With that, he reach in to help me from the car, I was trying to keep my legs together to keep from showing I had no underwear on and he was intent on catching my dress to give the driver a little more show. The driver retrieved my bag from the truck, handed it to Jack and then told him $5. Jack said, "No way, man. It was more than that in a cab."

The Hispanic man responded in broken English, "See, no meter! Five Dollars! Haven't seen that good of show in the theatre. I take you back to airport on Sunday?"

Jack handed him a $10 and responded, "Thanks man, keep the change. We will be checking out late in the afternoon."

The driver handed him a card and told him to just call that number and request the number on the card. He would come take us back.

Hearing this exchange both embarrassed me and excited me. I glanced down to see how much the nipple clamps were visible. I really couldn't tell but I was guessing that if you were looking for them, they were visible.

Jack slid his arm around my waist and ushered us into the lobby of the Pointe Hilton resort. We went to the desk and I announced that I had a reservation in my name. The young male desk clerk was giving me a once over. I didn't know whether he could see the nipple clamps or was just smelling the sex I was clearly sending out but he was definitely giving us the once over. Jack's hand slid down my back and was gently rubbing my ass. I looked around to see if anyone else was in the lobby but it was empty. As the desk clerk was preparing my room key, he asked if I needed one card or two. Jack quickly responded – "Just one! I am not going to let this little lady out of my sight this weekend."

The desk clerk muttered, "I'll bet not, I wouldn't if I had a hot piece either."

He began to hand me my key card and Jack quickly shot his hand forward and took the card. The desk clerk looked at me and found no concern so he busied himself with the remainder of the paperwork. As he handed me my folder with the room number, he opened it to show me a couple of comps – one for a private cabana room at the pool, good for anytime this weekend and another for a massage for two which we would need to reserve. I smiled and thanked him. He glanced down my cleavage and mumbled he was happy to assist.

With that, we ventured off to our room for the weekend.

IF you like it – there is more to cum!