By the Time I Get to Phoenix Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Jack started to let up and the dress returned to its normal plunging neckline and the two men moved away. As I started to pick up a serving spoon to scoop some of the luscious desert into my bowl, Jack says no. I will do it.

I looked at him. He nodded.

"Put your hands in your lap for now, I will feed both of us." I demurely laid my hands in my lap and watched as he scooped some of the steaming cherries and ice cream from the serving dish and moved it towards my mouth. Like a good baby bird, I opened my mouth at the appropriate time, taking it all in. This was control to him. He alternately fed himself and me, making sure that I got a full flavored bite in each spoonful. He asked me if I was enjoying the desert, and I quickly said yes it was delicious. He told me that feeding me was a real turn on and asked if I wanted to know how much. I nodded and he told me to put my hand in his lap. I reach over and could feel his bulge pulsing with energy.

I couldn't believe that just the act of feeding me this desert had made him this hard. I asked him about that and he replied that I was assuming he had stopped being hard from watching me eat the oysters. I grinned but I am sure my face was blushing red. At about this point, he brought the spoon towards my mouth and some of the cherries dropped off the spoon right on to the top of my cleavage. Quickly glancing around to see who all might be watching, he took his mouth and sucked the cherries right off the top of my breasts, licking the area completely to finish any spots of residue. He dunked an edge of the napkin in the drinking water glass and then used a corner to completely remove the stickiness from my tits. He pushed the napkin totally between the orbs and hit the bra on the bottom. He wiggled the napkin around a little as if to make sure he got it all but I think he was just trying to find a way to play with me. I had continued to hold my hand over his bulging cock and now I squeezed a little bit to let him know that I was enjoying the sensation.

"You know, sweetie, I think we are done with this desert. I am much hungrier for you than I am cherries! Let's go." With that he waved to the waiter, quickly signed off the check and pulled me from my bench. The alcohol that I had consumed had still hit me pretty hard and as I stood, I wobbled.

Whoa, there sweetheart! I guess you will need my support." With that he pulled my arm around his waist and put his arm around my shoulder and I slumped against him, trying to find my equilibrium. As we moved towards the door, we passed our waiter, who politely said good night and then muttered to Jack – you have a hell of a good night ahead of you I am sure.

I stumble across the rocky sidewalk to the hotel lobby. Jack kept kissing my forehead and telling how proud he was of his baby. I just preened through my alcohol fuzzed brain. As we once again got into the elevator, Jack again pulled me into his arms and began kissing me deeply. He pulled my dress up and up and he ran his hands up my thighs. I know that my ass and my pussy were completely bare in the elevator.

This time, we got caught. The elevator stopped at floor 3 and a couple about our age and dressed formally got in the elevator. Jack muttered as he was nuzzling my neck and my dress was still high on my hips, this elevator is going up.

"So are we." The lady said with a huff.

The doors closed and Jack continued as if we were the only ones in the little space. The doors opened again on the 6th floor and they moved aside so we could leave, my dress floated back down behind me as we moved in front of them. I could hear the lady complaining about what this world was coming to.

Jack opened the door to our suite and with nary a pause, yanked at my dress and said "Enough.' You little wench; you have driven me crazy all night. Now it is your turn."

So what lays ahead for our new little slut?

12