Bye Bye, Babygirl

Story Info
Hannah and Holly can't bear to part from one another.
764 words
3.77
20.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah had turned 18 and was about to leave town for University and a new life. Holly, the same age, was no Academic and wouldn't be joining her. The two would have to part from one another.

"One last time my babygirl, please, one last time. I can't bear for you to leave me."

"It's better if we don't," she whispered in her ear. "I can't bear it either and this will only make it harder."

"Then don't go. You don't have to. You know how good we are together. You know how good it's been these last two years. No-one will ever make me feel like you do again." Holly smiled to herself, remembering, "last night I came so hard I wanted to die. I know you felt the same, baby, I could tell how much you wanted me."

"I did. It was wonderful. I adore everything about you my love. Your lovely long blonde hair, your deep blue eyes that gaze right into me," she paused and shivered in pleasure at the thought. "You've got such a cute smile and you're warm and tender and sweet..."

"What else do you like? Do you like my body?"

"I love your body Holly, you know that. Your breasts are firm and soft and sweet. I love to touch them, to play with them and kiss them," she smiled at the thought. "And I loved it so much last night when you let me go down on you, you have such sweet, tight pussy lips, and they get so wet and they taste so sweet. And I loved how you wanted me, the way you arched your back, screamed my name 'I want you Babygirl' and you ca..." Hannah's words drifted away into silence as she became lost in her sensual thoughts.

"What is it, bab.." Holly's voice also trailed off. She could sense what it was. Hannah had started to gaze into her eyes, lost once again in Holly's beauty. She didn't want to go away and leave her lover, she wanted to stay here in her arms. She wanted the two of them to stay together forever, always naked, kissing, fucking and cumming so hard together. It was always so good, why did things need to change? Because they'd both grown older, life had to go on and they had to take different paths. But now, for the last time their eyes met and they gazed at one another remembering the past and what their love -- their first loves - had been. Their lips came together in a final gentle kiss. That kiss became ever more passionate and intense, and quickly the two embraced, unable to keep their hands off of one another. Holly's were all over Hannah's beautiful tight, young body, groping her soft breasts and fondling her ass, wildly, obsessively. Hannah was doing the same. Her tongue darted down Holly's throat, her hands lifted her shirt and her bra to feel her pert tits, nipples now erect.

"One last time Hannah, make me cum one last time babygirl," Holly sighed as the two enjoyed each other's bodies one last time, knowing as they did that they really shouldn't. Holly's hand slid downwards, unbuttoning Hannah's jeans, slipping insider her panties and feeling the soft mound of hair and the moistness inside.

"We mustn't, it'll only end up being harder," Hannah protested, but still she caressed Holly's breasts not wanting to let them go. Enjoying their softness one last time, not wanting Holly to stop as she slid a finger up and into her wettening pussy, "We mustn't. Not now."

Hannah found the strength to resist and pulled her body away defiantly, buttoning up her jeans and arranging her underwear. "I'm sorry, I love you baby. We'll see each other again. You can come visit, and there's the holidays. We can do this again. You can have me again"

"Of course we can," Holly attempted to smile, now a little half-heartedly.

The two kissed. Gently but firmly. This was goodbye. They'd agreed that last night would be special; the last time. And it had been special.

"Take care baby, When you're with another girl, or a guy, remember the way I made you cum. Remember how what we had was special. You'll always be the one for me," Hannah smiled at Holly and walked out the door.

When she saw Hannah again, what would things be like? What would she be like? Should she let her go? She didn't know, but she knew that Hannah would always be the girl for her...