Bye, Felicia Ch. 05

Story Info
The date turns into a war council.
7.7k words
4.19
8.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,000 Followers

I took several minutes to recover my breath after the last encounter with Pippa, having more than consummated my marriage to her. I had just about fucked her within an inch of her life ... and mine. Judging from the way that she limped to the bathroom, followed by me, we were both nicely laid, thank you very much. I was satisfied, and so was she, but at a considerable price in that we were both utterly drained. We would very much need some rest for a little bit to refresh and recover from so much sex.

"Shower?" Pippa suggested, a big grin on her face.

"Yeah, but that's all it can be. I intended to go to the date smelling of sex, but not at the price of also stinking of sweat. Besides, Felicia already knows that I married you. Presumably, she already understands that you and I have fucked by now, too. Oh, and at some point today, Karen's bound to show up with her munchkins. All four of them. Guess that we'll have to be somewhat more discreet once they arrive, but I'm sure that Karen will do her part to keep their young, innocent eyes from seeing anything," I reminded Pippa as we started up the shower.

"Yes, but at what price?" Pippa winked at me as she washed me first, not giving me the chance to do that to her until she was good and ready.

If I hadn't just fucked her so hard that the wind was out of my sails, I would be very hard right then from my bride's smooth hands and fingers touching me freely. As it was, I was very aroused, but my little soldier couldn't salute just yet. He needed a break and so did I. Even when I washed Pippa, including her lovely breasts and ass, even her sweet cunt, my prick was limp for a bit there, in spite of my thoughts. I seriously needed to recover before fucking again. To be fair, Pippa was as sore as me from all of the sex.

"What price do you mean, my dear wife?" I was curious as to her meaning.

"Oh, love, you're adorable, you'll make a wonderful husband, and Master, of course, but sometimes, you're as dense as any man when it comes to women. That's no slight to you. Men are just like that about women, and to an extent women are about men, I've noticed. Karen ... I don't know how to put this, but your sister wants to share more than just a house with you. She wants a piece of this fine arse, this nice, thick cock, and these balls. She definitely wants you to shag her. Count on that. It won't be long before she tries to seduce you.

"And you know what? I love it! I worship you, so why shouldn't she, whom you've always protected and provided for, haven't you? How many times have you already been there for her? I wager that she's in love with you, but afraid that you'd reject her because of a silly taboo. And it IS a silly taboo. Sure, repeated incest can lead to a lot of deformities, sharing your sister's bed, half-sister's in fact, that's not all that harmful. It takes more than one generation of incest to do real harm, I do believe.

"I would urge you not to fight the seduction. Let her have you, too. It would be awesome to see the same goofy grin on your sister's face that I see in the mirror, the freshly fucked glow, too. It would be awesome and would make me very proud of my husband, my Master, that he could put that look on her face. She's a young woman in her prime, just like me, and that girl needs a helluva good lay. She needs dick, and not Dick's, either. I don't know what that fool did to hurt or anger her, but he was very foolish. Your sister is ripe for the plucking and he just drove her away.

"Fuck her even once and she'll be impossible to keep out of our marriage bed, and you know what? I'll be doing my utmost to keep her in bed with us. I want to suck your cock clean of her juices sometime, too. I want to bend over next to her and have you slam your dick in and out of each of us in turn, back and forth, so that her cunny leaves traces in me and vice versa. And this is kind of kinky and weird, I know, but I want to swap panties with her now and then. Right when she's most turned-on, too. I bet that she'd love to be your sex slave, just like me, Master," Pippa shocked me again with her delightful deviance.

"We'd have to be careful not to show anything to the little ones, but I wouldn't be opposed, now that you mention it. A ginger goddess like Karen, if you will ... Yeah, she's very doable. Red and gold, a nice contrast in both head and pubic hair, don't you think? My wife and my sister, but would you ever want to, you know ... taste her directly from the source?" I teased Pippa, testing her reaction to the prospect of lesbian sex.

"Oh, hell, yes, love! Darling, if I could spread her thighs and eat her quim, I absolutely would! I would lick that cunny like it was going out of style! I'd also rim her sweet arse, and if you wished, I'd rim yours as well. My tongue belongs to you, just like my fanny and my bum, I swear it! Think of it, dear! You could have me, Karen, Felicia, and Tory as lovers, not even counting Stephanie, who's made it plain as day that she wants to jump your bones!

"You'd need some reinforcements now and then, but you could absolutely have your own harem, Master. I'd love to see you wake up to three or four adoring women, all of us lasses kissing, riding, and sucking you until you're totally depleted, and then doing it all over again once you've recharged. You're a natural stud and I realised that when we first spoke. You're nice about it, though. You're not a dick about it like some men, which is what usually puts women like me off, at any rate. Can't speak for the prudes, of course," Pippa informed as I fondled and rinsed her freshly washed body in the shower.

"No need to speak for them. The Falwells and Robertsons of the world do that enough," I quipped, "Hence why those damn parental controls exist in the first place. They're not there to protect children, much as people claim. They're there to pressure family men and such to watch less sex and violence, mostly less sex. They're there to stop soft-core porn, which is stupid, because that's tame next to the hard-core porn that most men prefer in the first place."

"By Jove, they're idiots! Anyway, we still have a little time to kill, and Karen's on her way, you think. Want to watch some TV, love? Just chill for a bit? Enjoy each other's company?" my bride made it plain by her facial expressions that while I might be too tired for sex, a bit of cuddling or snuggling seemed fair enough to her.

"Works for me, babe. I could use some down time and a chance to just curl up with my lovely new wife," I winked as I pulled her into my arms and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"You really do know how to spoil a girl," Pippa told me as I held her tight, turning the TV back on to watch some.

"Well, speaking of, as my new bride, would you like to pick a program? Just because I'm your new Master, and I do look forward to signing that new contract, by the way, doesn't mean that I'm a control freak who aims to dictate the last details of your daily life. I'm not exactly interested in micromanaging such things. I want to share a life with you, not just dominate every moment of it. That's not a marriage. I want to strike the right balance between a comfortable domestic life and an exciting lifelong adventure for both of us," I explained as I offered the remote for the moment to Pippa, noticing the tears in her eyes.

"You really do want to spoil and pamper me, don't you? You've treated me with nothing but affection, passion, and kindness from the moment that we met. You've been so fucking good to me and now you're being even sweeter. So, how about we watch the program that you were watching earlier today, the one that started this mess and led to me meeting you. For me, there's nothing more romantic than THAT program, because without it, I would never have spoken to you for the first time," Pippa surprised me, smiling at me as we held each other on the sofa and watched it together.

Unfortunately, that was when Karen chose to arrive, so the program was cut short, since she had five year old Junior, four year old Michelle, three year old Kendra, and one year old Jared with her (yes, she finally took a break from breeding between the last two, thank God). That was okay, though, because I let Pippa select a more family-friendly alternative and she mouthed a promise that we'd pick up the other series later. She also winked at me, triggering a very saucy grin from my sister directed at both of us.

"So, there is something that I wish to speak about later, when we get the chance, big brother. I think that Pippa can guess, but don't worry. We're not directly in cahoots ... yet. But I think that we're of like mind, unless I guess wrong. You'll see soon enough. Look on the bright side. It's something very much in your favor, trust me. You'll understand better before the night is through, I can tell you that much, bro," Karen warned me, raising my suspicions, but since they promised that it was basically good news, I let it go.

Time passed before we knew it, of course, and I soon had to get dressed for my possibly last date with Felicia. I wasn't sure just how things would develop with her, but I was convinced that she had a lot of crow to eat to get me past what she did to me with the parental controls incident. She had basically pleaded for a second chance, but even then she had started by cursing and swearing at me, so that was an inauspicious opening. I had real doubts that we had any future at all together, Felicia and I, especially since my marriage to Pippa killed her most obvious dream: that of being my trophy wife. Would she really be content to be my mistress, when this meant that she wouldn't be entitled to half of my future earnings?

That didn't even count the loss of any sense that she might able to dominate or control me. Felicia's notions, fed to her by her mother, had been that she would wear the pants in our relationship, and quite possibly even turn me into a cuckold. Well, I had resisted her at every turn, and that was another very real reason not to trust or stay with her. Why would I want a relationship, permanently, where she and I were constantly at loggerheads, battling for supremacy? Did that really sound like a good plan, whether in wedlock or out of it? How could I even be sure that she had changed her mind and wasn't playing games with me after all?

"It wasn't a perfect occasion for snuggling and TV, but I enjoyed it nonetheless, I promise," Pippa swore to me as I got dressed in the master bedroom.

"It felt pretty good and I still got the chance to hold you, so I tend to agree. And even if they came at a less than opportune moment, I loved seeing my little nieces and nephews. And my sister, of course. My baby sister, even if her last remark caught me off-guard. That was a little odd, but maybe you do know something about it. Do you?" I turned to Pippa in a curious tone, but hardly paranoid, as if more inquisitive than truly concerned.

"Maybe ... just maybe I can guess," Pippa winked at me devilishly, making it clear that the two women had some kind of mutual, unspoken accord despite having barely met.

"Okay, that ... should I be more worried or let it go?" I asked my mischievous bride, who coyly and playfully shrugged.

"Let's just say that you were warned. Duly and properly warned, my dear husband, and trust me, it's going to be better than your wildest fantasies," Pippa bit her lip, even as she finished freshening up in the vanity of the master bathroom, already making herself at home.

"I can see that I chose very well with you," I told her with a very heated kiss.

"Yes, and Mum thinks so, too," Pippa showed me a text indicating that my mother was on her way to pick up and watch the kids.

"I like how you two have taken to each other. They warmed up to you faster than they have to Felicia, my family, that is. Maybe it's your natural charm, babe," I stroked her cheek a bit, even as she bit her bottom lip.

"I wouldn't presume to give you a command, Master, but if it please you, good sir, I would like to make it to our date in time. We have an errant girlfriend to correct, and I'm personally going to enjoy that little venture, especially with Karen tagging along, which is, of course, why Mum's coming for the kids. Oh, and they are such adorable little ones, your ... our nieces and nephews. Whatever else they've done, Dick and Karen have made some real cuties. I'm going to love being 'Aunt Pippa' to them," Pippa assured me as we finished up and Karen stuck her head in the door for a moment.

"Pippa, dear ... and you, baby sis, Mom doesn't actually know about ... you know, the sting, does she?" I inquired.

"Not in so many words, but she knows that there is something up that requires me to leave the kids with her until it's time to pick them up. She must suspect something, and whatever else happens, she has clearly jumped over from the Felicia ship to the Pippa one, rightly so, too. I don't think that she fears that I'm going to neglect them, because she knows what a devoted mother I am. Not so much the devoted wife anymore, but that's another matter. I'll explain more later, of course. Alright, bro, I hear Mom knocking at the door. Won't be much longer now at all," Karen winked at me, surprising me yet again.

"What she said, darling Master," Pippa told me with a very ardent kiss on the mouth, plenty of tongue involved.

It wasn't much longer before Karen kissed her children good night and sent them off with their doting grandmother (I have to admit that Mom is very good at that role, one of the best). They were all kind of sleepy, anyway, but I suspected that an ice cream injection would fix them up but good that way. Mom loves to make homemade ice cream, after all, with all of the toppings and such, and that wasn't even counting supper, which she would surely make before dessert. My first guess regarding that was probably something on the order of spaghetti and meatballs (I was right, too).

"Alright, let's saddle up and ride," I joked, knowing that in the revised plans, Pippa would attend by my side, but Karen was going to tail us.

I didn't know it quite yet, but there was a slight adjustment by Karen in her offer to Felicia, and it was a big one. At any rate, I was slightly behind the time, but I caught up at only a minute late myself. Felicia was a bit annoyed by the tardiness after I had insisted upon her punctuality, and something was muttered about "double standards." Even so, she seemed to deal with that better than realizing that she was in the backseat while Pippa rode shotgun with me. It was originally supposed to be our date, after all, hers and mine, and to her thinking Pippa had piggybacked and hijacked it, but honestly, was I not to take my WIFE to a date? That was an especially reasonable question, given that Pippa and I were newlyweds.

We finally arrived at Haddad's, being greeted by Taslima, the prettiest hostess that I'd ever met, who didn't seem to bat an eye at the sight of a man with two women in tow. We were seated fast, actually, but then I had been there before. Perhaps, just maybe, the owners had caught on that I was a good prospect for a regular and wanted to secure my patronage in a hurry. My bride and I sat down on one side of the booth, while Felicia sat opposite us, facing me. Pippa and I held hands and kissed, but I didn't resist the lip lock that Felicia gave me, either.

That was when things got a little weird, as I heard a cough. Sabrina Norton, Felicia's mother, looked down at me and then planted her ass in the seat next to her daughter as if she were her date or something. It was very bizarre. Something was definitely up and I didn't like the look of it. Sabrina stared at both of us, and oddly enough, she had her wedding band still on, much to my surprise.

"Mrs. Norton? To what do I owe this pleasure? It was supposed to be just a quiet, intimate supper date for three, as I recalled," I reminded her, as the waitress, Maryam, introduced herself to us and took our drink orders.

"Originally, it was to be a date for two, before you unilaterally added your wife to the mix. Look, I'm here to fight for my daughter and her rights. I refuse to let you gang up on her. See, she made mistakes and those were due to my notions, my ideas. The screw-ups were all mine, not hers. I foolishly thought that I had the inside dope on the male of the species. Instead, all I managed to do was live and advise others to live a life of complete domination of my husband and, in her case, her boyfriend.

"Look, she did wrong, I get it. But she did it thinking that I was right, that many men needed, even wanted this. I basically taught her that there were two types of men. I wasn't naive enough to believe in absolute matriarchy, but I still held to the view that one was either an alpha male and deserved to take what he needed or wanted ... or a beta, cuck type, which I honestly thought that my husband was ... and you were. I was wrong about Davis, and yes, I was wrong about you. But, yes, I thought that a man like you wanted a wife-led marriage and cuckoldry.

"I've realized that while there was some truth to what I told her, I was dead wrong about each of you, if for different reasons. The reality is more nuanced than I thought at first. Yes, there are cuckold, submissive types, but even they have ... boundaries. Hard limits not to cross. I crossed Davis's ... and I will regret that until the day that I die. He was a cuckold type at heart, but I had to push things too far for even him.

"You are a different matter, of course. You are no cuck. You are no wimp. You're no wittol. You're ... you. I've never met a more ... self-willed, deliberate man in my life. One who could bide his time, who could calculate, could detach himself, and yet show his wrath, too, when needed. A man who could will himself to be warm or cold as he had to be, could be kind one moment, cruel the next. Maybe I've just been with cucks and Bulls too much and have forgotten other kinds of men exist except when really focusing on the matter.

"Anyway, I owe you ... and Felicia, an apology. So, here's what I planned. An exit strategy. One that allows my daughter to leave your life with her dignity and honor and self-respect intact. It's quite clear that you and she ... have no future. Hear me out, please. So, please ... don't dump her yet. That's what I'm asking. I want to negotiate an exit that allows her to land on her feet, financially, emotionally, sexually, etc.

"You ... would find her a new partner. A new companion. One who would work well for and with her. You find your own replacement, as it were, just as you found hers. Pippa could help out, as could I. The next part would mean ... you finding a new partner for me as well. Yes, that's the rest of this. I want you to locate a man for her, just as Davis has agreed to do for me. In the meantime, he has offered to keep fucking me, with Darlene's consent, and I hope that you make the same concession.

"Essentially, you would keep her as a girlfriend for a transitional period, and then you would turn her over to her new man. Davis has agreed to do the same for me. We considered the idea of both of you for both of us, but Davis adamantly refused to fuck his own daughter, and I can respect that. He has a squick about incest, though not about May-December romances, apparently.

"He also doesn't want to share me again until he finds my replacement, saying that he shared me for years without my returning the favor. It's his turn to monopolize the fun, to paraphrase him, and believe it or not, Darlene backed him up on that. I can respect that, too. She's as fiercely loyal to him as he used to be to me before I ruined things. He's got a point there, I suppose. I must say that she really surprised me, that one. Every bit as ruthless as my younger self.

"Anyway, that's the gist of it. Felicia can answer any questions that you have for her, of course. Your thoughts?" Sabrina Norton shocked me for certain with her remarkable proposition once Maryam had taken her drink order of club soda.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,000 Followers