Bye, Felicia Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Karen?" Pippa introduced her, "This is Karen....."

"Stern. I'm going to change back to my maiden name and if others don't like it, too bad. Now that our issues are moving behind us, I'm proud to share my brother's and father's surname again. And I'd love to make sweet love to you," Karen invited Tory, who licked her lips in response.

"Oh, God, a ginger, too! Lucky me! My favorite blonde Brit, my new stud, and a redheaded goddess! And you, Felicia.....wow, a real live porn star!" Tory reacted with kisses for each of us.

"Not quite a star yet, but I'm getting there," Felicia blushed, a bit embarrassed that she was already farther along in her porn career than she implied before in the shower.

"Hey, relax, okay? We've dealt with your dishonesty, okay? Just get some counseling and therapy for the compulsive lying and move forward with finding yourself, as you said. I think that you could surprise yourself. As to the porn, it's a job, a career, with the slight qualification that if you don't tell your partners about it, you're cheating on them. As long as you're upfront with your future partners about it and don't ask them to be faithful or anything while you're not, I don't see any harm," I winked at Pippa and Karen as I comforted Felicia.

"Yes, well, I'm still your sex slave.....and your slave in everything else that you want, this week. I mean it. For this week, at least, I belong to you and will do whatever you ask. Except scat, mutilation, that sort of thing," Felicia hastened to add.

"No danger of those things, I promise. They're squicks for me, too," I reassured her, much to her relief.

"Good!" Felicia giggled, even as I made out with Pippa first, followed by Karen, and then Tory (whose lipstick tasted like raspberries, no joke).

"I guess that we know who gets it next, don't we?" I teased them all, winking at Tory, who ran her tongue along her lips in obvious lust.

"I'm fertile, just so you know. I took out my diaphragm yesterday after meeting you. How does that sound to you, sir?" Tory offered me the chance to impregnate her, no doubt of what she meant.

Somehow, I'm not quite sure how, Tory found her way to my chair in a flash and planted herself on my lap to ride my cock....She was already wet as could be, too. She didn't stop eating for a little, either, even drank her tea while I plowed her from beneath. Talk about your multi-tasking! I was seriously impressed, as were Pippa, Karen, and Felicia, for their parts. Her back was to me for the moment, letting me fondle her ass while we screwed, when I wasn't still trying to eat as well. Oh, God, that woman's pussy was fantastic, felt amazing on my cock as it squeezed good and tight, wet and warm, everything almost perfect.

"There's going to be no doubt of who the Daddy is, dear. I'm yours. I'll eat loads of pussy, but the only dick that I want inside me is yours, at least for now. Fuck them all and I'll have them eating me out while you screw them. I'm your slut now......very much your slut now. I decided to be yours when I saw how Pippa felt with you.....safe, happy, and loved. I thought, 'that's the man for both of us.' I'll be your personal Greek goddess and I'll serve you any way that I can," Tory told me as she turned around and now faced me while riding my dick.

"Did I mention that I brought some Viagra to help keep you hard and horny for us all?" Tory added as she all but shoved her tongue down my throat, "not that I lack faith or confidence in your sexual prowess, but every man has limits. I just wanted to raise your limit a dose or ten."

"Mmmmm.....love, save some of that for us," Pippa winked at Tory and me.

"So, do you like it in the ass?" Karen asked Tory suddenly.

"Hell, yes!" Tory exclaimed as she creamed herself and starting squeezing my cum from my balls through my prick into her eager twat.

"Oh, damn, that was a great lay, but let's finish this excellent breakfast before it gets cold," I grinned and winked at Pippa.

"Hat's off to the chef for sure," Tory bragged on Pippa's cooking, of course.

"I guess that some men would be offended by the Viagra, but if I'm going to fuck four, no, five women all day long, I could certainly use the help. This is going to be one hell of a clusterfuck, ain't it?"

"Darling, you have no bloody idea, especially once Stephanie arrives," Pippa told me with a very satisfying kiss.

12