C.U.R.T.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSBloodwine
JSBloodwine
200 Followers

Jolene sat down on the edge of the bed and wrapped her hand around C.U.R.T.'s cock. She rolled the foreskin and moved her hand up and down slowly, letting it slide between her fingers. She smiled whispering, "Just like the real thing."

"Gross mom! I just had that robot dick in my mouth. I think I'm going to be sick."

Jolene sighed. She appeared to feel better than she had when she walked into the room. Her little girl had grown up. She nodded her head resigned from fighting the inevitable. "He's not a robot dear. C.U.R.T. is so much more than that. He's probably the best thing to happen to women in the history of humanity. Your great grandmother had a lover named Mark. Your grandmother had a lover named Roy. I had a lover named Sam and all three men were C.U.R.T. here."

"Seriously? All those men were this android? But they all had different hair, faces and bodies."

"Yes honey, he does all that you want and he can reshape his body to whatever you desire and use whatever face you want. He can change his hair length, color, and curl to whatever you find the most attractive."

Sarah beamed with delight saying, "Well then mom, I want him to look like-"

Jolene stopped her dead in her tracks yelling, "Oh no you don't! You don't get to make that change until I pass him down to you permanently." She looked over to her daughter and placed a hand on her leg patting at it reassuringly saying, "You're 18 now and you can use Curt but you must follow my rules; always recharge him and most importantly always clean him when you're done. Because..." Mimicking her daughter she said, "That's just gross..." She then smiled and finished with, "...and I've raised you better than that."

Sarah had a shocked and intrigued look on her face as she said, "How do I clean him?"

Jolene harrumphed, "Jesus girl, like you clean anything. Go take a shower with him. Scrub, scrub, rinse, rinse, you know? Afterward, make sure he rests in his side of the bed. He charges through an inductance field there. That is all you need to know. Are we clear?"

"Yes mom," Sarah said with her eyebrows crumpled slightly. She looked confused.

Taking notice of this Jolene knew her daughter too well and said, "What?"

"What?"

"You know damn well what. That look on your face."

"What look?"

"Your eyebrow crumples and your chin crumples in that silly pouty way when you're thinking about something that's bothering you so just...out with it already."

Sarah scratched her head and asked, "Well...If...C.U.R.T. is such an amazing thing and all women would love to have one, why are we keeping him a secret. There's no way we could get in trouble for our long dead relative so..."

Jolene finished her sentence saying, "Why don't we take him down to the patent office and become rich?"

Sarah nodded her head answering, "Well...yeah basically."

"So the human race doesn't go extinct."

Sarah's eyes crumpled further. She snapped back at her mom, "Mom! I'm being serious!"

Nodding her head, Jolene's expression turned severe as she said, "This is no joke daughter. This is as serious as it gets. With the planet turning toxic from our ancestors using fossil fuels and filling the ocean with plastics, fertility is already a difficult and rare thing. If women lost all interest in men because of something like C.U.R.T. here, they'd quickly make a female model for men and there's a good chance the human race would die out completely. I know it sounds crazy but your great grandmother believed that the reason for her projects termination was an order from the highest officials in the government."

Sarah nodded and looked back at her mother now that she could see the whole picture. Her expression relaxed and she said, "So I can never talk to anyone about this except you...ever."

Jolene shrugged, "Well not quite that dire, close but not quite. You can tell your daughter when she's at least eighteen years old." Not waiting for her daughter to respond she needed to tie all of this up and get moving so she continued saying, "Okay since you're not the administrator you can't make him do anything that could permanently damage him. Happy birthday and I really have to get to work. Make sure he's clean and charged by the time I get home or you're done using him. Mama gets her time or she is very unhappy." With that she grabbed her briefcase and headed out the door. As she closed the master bedroom door behind her she said, "There is an instruction manual in the nightstand. I recommend you read through it first before you start playing with him. I have him currently set to some hardcore modes and you may not be ready for such things."

The door quietly clasped shut and she was alone with the giant lifeless Ken doll. Sarah stuck her tongue out as she made a sour face saying, "Mama gets her time...eeewww." This was not how she'd seen this event panning out. She thought her mother was just going to kill her for attempting to sleep with her boyfriend but now...things were very different.

Sarah reached into the nightstand and grabbed a long clear plastic card with the golden letters C. U. R. T. etched down the side. She touched it to her hand and her biometric scanner verified her as a descendant of the program originator. It then flashed a few lights and uploaded its basic content to her cyber-enhanced neurology. She gasped as her mind was fed the android's operational information. "Ooh...ooh my goodness he does do quite a lot for an android. Hmmmm...Cambridge University Robotic Technology."

She turned to face the smiling man sitting there in bed. His cock stood straight up in the air like a prairie dog trying to have a look around. This was fun for her; as long as he was paused, he was no more intimidating than a mannequin. Reaching out, she grabbed the shaft in the same fashion her mother did and slid her hand down feeling the texture and stretch limits of the skin. It did feel like the real thing. It was absolutely indistinguishable from the real thing. The only giveaway was a gentle vibration that ran up the length and back down again in a continuous loop tickling her hand.

Licking her lips, Sarah could feel herself getting more excited. Her desires were getting out of control again.

Finally she said, "Resume C.U.R.T. program."

"...form to fuck." C.U.R.T. said finishing his sentence. He looked around trying to find Jolene. "Where has your mother gone Sarah?"

"She paused you because we needed to talk."

"She paused me? Jolene never pauses me. I-"

"She wanted to give me permission to use you, sexually"

C.U.R.T. smiled. "Passing the torch is she. Well that's very big of her. You're only 18. Even she was 20 before her mother let her use me. The first time..."

"Stop! ...I don't want to hear about my grandmother's and my mother's sex life with you. I want you to go back to reading your book and let me play with the um...just read okay."

"Yes of course. I'm happy to be of service." C.U.R.T. went back to recording the book to his memory.

Sarah had been waiting for this moment. Her body was more than warmed up from being a voyeur, rubbing on her pillow and sucking this thing just moments ago. She peeled off her sweat bottoms and her t-shirt. Crawling up on top of C.U.R.T., she sat on his rigid cock in her bra and panties, pressing his length between her labia and his belly. She slowly rubbed back and forth on it timidly testing the water. She could feel the smooth ridge of its gland each time it bumped by her clitoris beneath the thin fabric of her wet panties. The soft tip felt so good it gave her goose bumps.

She self-consciously looked at him again to make sure he wasn't watching her. With his eyes glued the book he was memorizing for Sarah's mother, C.U.R.T. was the perfect irony; a gorgeous man that seemed to have fallen off of the cover of a romance novel...holding a romance novel. Sarah thought this might be another reason his project was scrapped. He was not human or sentient but he was in every way indistinguishable from the real thing. It bothered her somewhere deep in the back of her mind, the uncanny valley was there but she was entirely too worked up to let that stop her.

With a deep breath she arched her back turning her head to look at the ceiling. Exhaling slowly, her hips pumped forward grinding her pussy against the soft skin that covered his cock. She began letting herself relax a little from the intense mother daughter confrontation. Something else was bothering her but she couldn't put her finger on it. She'd gotten what she wanted hadn't she? Trying to shake off the feeling, she reached back and moved to unfasten her bra but stopped when she noticed Curt glance at her chest. Now that this was really happening she felt very self-conscious about the entire thing. That little glance was something she'd asked him to not do. It gave her the creeps a little. It suddenly hit her. He was bothering her. Stopping herself with her hands on the clasp, she reviewed the instruction manual in her mind before seeing the option she wanted. Finally she said, "Curt this is a little strange for me. I'd like to engage your erotic sleep program."

Curt smiled at her "Yes of course Sarah." He closed his book and placed it on the counter. Grabbing a pillow he laid his body flat and fell fast asleep with his sexual system still active.

Feeling a little better about this now, Sarah peeled her bra off and removed her panties. Throwing them aside she remounted C.U.R.T.. The feeling of the silky smooth foreskin rubbing against her pussy was far more intense now that it was skin on skin...or whatever C.U.R.T. was covered in. She only knew that it felt amazing. As she drove her hips back and forth, her wet labia split wrapping around the sides of his shaft. Her hard little clitoris bumping over the ridge of the tip made her gasp. She let out a whimper from the explosion of intense sensation. Unlike having sex with a man, this felt exactly the same but she was in no hurry or stress to please the other person. She could take her time and do exactly what she wanted for as long as she wanted.

She thought back to the schoolmate that took her virginity. They were both inexperienced and the awkward event had ended in a very disappointing and painful way.

All she felt here was pleasure. Gliding along the length of this pole was something she could do all day. Ironic to that, C.U.R.T. really could do this all day. As long as he was lying in his charge bed, he was as good as a plugged in laptop with a body.

She rubbed her hands along the perfect chest of the bronze god. He was chiseled perfection. Her hips rode back and forth feeling every dimple and bump of the man's large penis. She grabbed the base and rubbed the smooth tip against the entry to her slippery wet pussy. Relaxing her knees slightly, Sarah began to have second thoughts. Watching this huge thing in action made her so horny but actually sitting on it was like sitting on a mushroom shaped stool.

She smiled and moaned under her breath, "Mmmm...no way...not gonna happen." It still felt good to rub the head in small circles under gentle pressure. What she eventually realized was how exactly like a real penis it was. She could feel the swollen head deflate and become smaller until the tip was actually small enough make its way inside. Her body stretch open grabbing at it tightly. Just past the head it felt entirely too big and she stopped. That she had gotten as far as she just did, was unexpected but it excited her by how good it felt. She wasn't in any hurry. Pulling back she let her body push the tip out and then she pressed cautiously back down, the tip gently opening her again. She moved up and down with small hip motions bobbing on the smooth round head. The intense tickling pleasure shot through her body, growing stronger with each gentle push.

Letting herself slide down a little too carelessly, she felt her relaxed body stretch open. She must have misjudged how hard she'd been pushing down. The length must have bent quite a bit to spring forward so suddenly. The fat cock wonked its way inside her stretching her pussy to new limits. She let out a small yelp from the flash of pain that broke her constant pleasure laced moans. The intense bliss had made her carefree and almost rummy from the endorphin rush, allowing her body to do what it was capable of. She had unwittingly gotten the silky pole so wet that it had little resistance and the blunt head of the slippery eel nudged gently against her cervix. She was shocked and feeling an uncomfortable pain but the pleasure she felt shocked her more. She felt an ache in her chest and a need to be fucked by this cock and have her hair pulled. There was a desire to submissively let him take her and dig his strong fingers into her thighs as he pushed his huge cock deep inside her. All of this was good to her now. Her attitude was only becoming more relaxed as the new mind blowing pleasure filled her with a savage hunger to get more. Sarah shook her head whispering to herself, Wooaah girl, let's just do this solo for a bit.

Sarah ducked her head down to see the beast inside her. She lifted slowly until the head popped out. Her body flexed tight and the fat pole flopped onto the sleeping man's belly before she realized what happened. Her hand reached out grabbing the cock and quickly pressed the head to her wet pussy. Pushing down she watched it slide inside her slowly and the veins on the cock bulge out as she lowered herself down. Watching herself fuck his huge cock made her more excited than ever and her moans grew louder without her realizing it. She swallowed hard watching it with her mouth open as it slid in and out magically producing the best sexual feelings she'd ever experienced in her life. Was this really how good sex could feel or was she more into the kinky idea of fucking an android that was pretending to be asleep? Her mouth hung open with her face frozen in a permanently surprised expression.

As tight as this fit was, a real man would have gotten excited and started pushing it in painfully, but not the android C.U.R.T. The erotic sleep program was designed to let a woman just use the advanced penis features without having to deal with the rest of the man. Slowly pumping up and down on the massive thing, she could feel every divot under the foreskin. With a little good pain, the smooth and silky thing filled her body with deep blissful sensations.

Even with all things in her favor, she realized things could be better. Reviewing the program in her mind she spoke the command, "C.U.R.T., add lubrication." The length pulsed inside her and the sensation of warm fluid sprayed from the head giving her chills.

Her hands ran over his chest again falling in love with the most gorgeous man she'd ever seen...and he was no man. She smiled thinking she could really get used to this. Rotating her hips it small circles, the blissful tingles began to grow. The feeling was like waves growing ever larger in a stormy sea that threatened to turn into a hurricane completely overwhelming her lust filled mind. She was a puppet to this new orgasm. It grew so intense that the storm swallowed all thoughts in her head until only the lightning intense sexual pleasure remained.

Sarah's moans turned into screams of passion as she dug her fingers into Curt's chest. Her kegel muscles flexing in pulses with her hips driving forward and back out of her control. The reflex hip movements forced a chain reaction and her pleasure center drove her deeper into the storm. She thought it was like being electrocuted by pleasure as the orgasm rolled up and down like a roller coaster ride without end. Sarah's howling cries began trembling and quickly turned into sobs of exhaustion. Her forehead dropped onto Curt's chest and her hands shook, rubbing and squeezing his chest. She grunted gasping for air with every muscle in her body flexing. Her lower lip quivered and she held on desperately riding out a seemingly never ending orgasm.

"Oh god...how is this possible?" She burst out. Her mind was racing with so many questions.

As the surges of pleasure subsided, she pulled in deep gusts of air. Her eyes blinking hard and fast with her mouth wide open. Exhaling she purred, "Ooooh! I could really get used to this." The musky smell of a man's pheromones filled her senses. She was finally beginning to understand what this android could do for her.

Pulling up very slowly, she felt like she was being erotically overloaded in her post orgasmic sensitivity. As the cock slid further out, her body tightened and pinched itself closed. The large bulbous head popped out with a wet shlopping sound. She yelped and let out a sigh of relief as she rolled over onto her back next to Curt.

After Sarah caught her breath she finally she said, "Curt, end erotic sleep program."

Blinking his eyes Curt smiled and sat up in bed. "Hello Sarah. Would you like me to grab you a cup of tea or something?"

She stared without shyness at his shlong, still rigid and ready for more. Pointing at it she giggled and said, "Well Curt, maybe you should turn that thing off before you go. I'd never hear the end of it if you damaged that on the edge of a drawer or something."

Curt smiled and said, "I always turn it off when I'm done engaging in sex."

Shaking her head Sarah chided him. "Oh Curt, for an android you're such a liar. When I walked in here earlier, mother had left and you were reading with a boner...mister man."

He nodded saying, "I was told to stay erect and to await your arrival. Your mother knew you'd be coming in here after I told her you were watching us masturbating at the door."

Her eyes opened wide as she yelled, "What!? My own mother was fucking with me?"

"No, nothing of the sort, I'm your birthday present."

"Yeah, and I have to clean you and make sure you're charged. I remember."

"I'm afraid you don't understand. I clean myself and charge my core whenever I need to. I'm your android and yours alone."

"What about mother?"

"She's out getting a penis connected to her...permanently, and she is purchasing herself a new android. One that is less human than me but female with a penis about..."

Sarah threw her hand up yelling, "Oh stop already! I'm sorry I asked."

Curt continued with, "She said to tell you that she doesn't share sex toys. Wink wink nudge nudge...something like that. She didn't really go to work."

"That bitch!" Sarah yelled smiling from ear to ear. She loved her mom. Turning to face Curt and squealed with excitement, "So I have administrator privileges to your software?"

"Yes, you are my administrator."

"And I can change your look, personality, and name to be whatever I want it to be?"

"Yes my love."

"I can make your personality whatever I want?"

"Yes Sarah."

"Oh Curt, we will have such fun. I want you to look like..."

JSBloodwine
JSBloodwine
200 Followers
12