Cabana Girl

Story Info
Beach club cabana girl finds a domme.
1.8k words
73.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sublezsue
sublezsue
72 Followers

The year I turned 18, I got a job that summer at a beach club to earn money for college. I had already served several older girls when I was in high school. My mom, who was divorced, knew I was lesbian but had no idea that I was a sub. She would have been totally shocked to learn what her sweet little girl had become.

At the beach club, I worked at the outdoor cafe from 11am till 3pm, and then was free. Like most waitresses, I was mostly dependent on tips for my income. The second day on the job, I had at my table Karen, about 40 years old, 5'7", very voluptuous, a Spanish looking woman. She was not pretty but very sexy, the way she moved her body. She had long black hair and wore a rather brief bikini for a woman her age.

While I served her lunch, we chatted a bit. I had trouble taking my eyes off her body, which she noticed. I blushed when she looked directly in my eyes and asked my name. "Sue", I said. We chatted a bit. I told her I was 18 and saving for college next year. She gave me a $5 tip, which was the best I had gotten so far. I thanked her profusely. She gave me an enigmatic smile.

She came back the next day. I was so pleased to see her again. While I was serving her, we talked quite a bit. I felt thrilled when I saw that she was looking at my body, my boobs and my ass. I have a nice figure for a girl my age.

This time she gave me a $10 tip. When I picked it up, she had already left the table. I ran after her, thinking she had made a mistake. When I caught up with her, she said, "No, sweetie, that is for you. When do you get off work?"

I said, "3pm, Mrs. K." She said, "Call me, Karen. And why don't you come to my cabana after you get off work so we can get to know one another a bit better."

My heart beat so fast. I could barely get out "I will be there!"

For the next few hours, I was just going through the motions, not knowing what lay in store for me with Karen. Having put on a little makeup, but now wearing a bikini, I arrive at 3:10 pm, at her cabana and knocked. Karen said, "Come in, Sue."

I opened the door and stepped into her cabana. She had just gotten out of the shower and was drying herself with a towel. She locked the door and sat down on the bench, finishing drying herself off. She hardly looked at me as she asked questions and I answered. But she dried herself thoroughly and then started combing out her beautiful hair, standing naked in front of the mirror.

I tried not to look but could not help myself: I noticed her large fleshy thighs, her hairy pubes with the protruding pussy lips. I felt a deep thrill go through my body, an electric charge in my groin. I wanted to worship her, to serve her any way she would have me. She asked if I had served a dominat woman. I told her I had served two older girls in high school.

She asked me what I had done for them, to tell her in detail. As I answered, she sat down on the bench and used the towel between her legs, exposing her vagina completely to me.

She saw I was breathing fast and having difficulty answering her questions.

She said, "Sue, take off your bikini." I obeyed immediately. She pointed down to the ground.

I got on my hands and knees. She said "Crawl!"

I crawled to her so that my head was almost between her legs. I could already smell her strong female scentl.

She put her right hand on my head and pushed it down gently till my head was between her legs, which she gently closed.

I began to eat her out. Soon, I could taste her wetness on my tongue. She began to breath more deeply, inhaling and exhaling, occasionally saying words in Spanish that I did not understand.

When she wanted me to stop or go more slowly, she would squeeze my head; and then let go when she wanted me to lick deeper and faster.

It took almost 20 minutes till she had a very powerful orgasm. She was moaning so loud, I was afraid we could be heard outside.

She sat quietly for a while, as her legs and lower belly slowly stopped quivering. I was very happy!

Then she got up, and without saying a word, picked up a $10 bill and gave it me, turning to go into the inner part of the cabana.

I left the cabana, feeling more sexually excited than I had ever been in my life. I first went to the Employee's Ladies Room, but there were two other girls there, so I immediately left.

I remembered a storage room with the waitresses uniforms. Fortunately, it was unlocked. I went to the back, took off my suit, laying on the towels, and fucked my cunt with my fingers for almost 45 minutes. I had 3 huge orgasms. I soon became Karen's sub/slave.

I almost lost my job because of Karen. The third week of the season, after I had been serving Karen for two weeks, she seemed to ignore me. She would still eat in the restaurant and tip me but not ask me to her cabana to service her. I was getting more and more anxious and depressed, thinking she no longer cared for me the way I so deeply cared for her.

I finally blurted out to her, "Karen, don't you like me any more?" I was almost crying. It was so awkward, right there in the outdoor restaurant.

She smiled and said, "Sue, I've been busy lately. But you can meet me tomorrow at 11 am in the Women's Solarium." I felt so happy and relieved: I was on cloud 9. I started work every day at the restaurant at 12 pm, so I was really looking forward to spending an hour sunbathing with Karen.

As I headed to for the Women's Solarium the next day, I remembered that staff were not permitted to use it. But at 11 am, that hopefully would not be a problem, as the solarium was generally almost empty. After lunch, by 2 pm, the 40 beds filled up quickly and in fact women often made reservations for a certain time.

However, when I got to the entrance, Cheryl, the girl who managed the Ladies' Solarium, said rather snidely, "Sue, you know the Solarium is only for members, not staff, what are you doing here?"

I said the Mrs. K. (Karen) was expecting me, that she had told me to meet her there. Cheryl said, "OK, go in and talk to her but don't stay more than a few minutes. I'll get in trouble if management knows I let you in. Mrs. K. is in #38. I don't think anyone else is in here yet."

I thanked Cheryl and headed back to #38. The "beds" were actually little booths with just enough room for a small platform bed on which to sunbathe nude. There was some privacy in each booth, as there were walls without a roof around each booth, so the only way to see in was if you happened to pass right in front of a booth or stand in front.

Karen was lying on her back nude, her head to the door, so she didn't notice when I squeezed myself into the booth, as she was half asleep. Lying that way, I could again appreciate what a fantastic body she had, not just for a 40-year-old, but for any woman. Her breasts were even larger and fuller than my 38dd set. She was probably a 42dd. Yes, there was some sag, but not much. As I squeezed past her to the foot of the rubber mat on the platform bed, she awoke from her nap and smiled at me, saying, "Lovely Sue, take off your bikini, sweetie, so you can relax here in the sun with me."

I said, "I'd love to, but Cheryl, the girl at the front, told me that staff is not supposed to be in the solarium. She said that I could talk to you for a few minutes but then had to leave." Karen commanded, "Rules are made to be brokern. Take off your bikini, Sue." I immediately obeyed. She lay back, her head on a little rubber pillow. She told me to rub her down with baby oil and do a good job on her tits and legs. Having studied Swedish Massage a bit, I was able to do a pretty good job of it.

In about 5 minutes, her nipples were rock hard, sticking straight up, her large reddish brown aureolas had expanded to double the normal size, and her neatly trimmed slit was glistening with her girl-cum, where I had massaged her pussy lips. She said, "I'm ready for you, darling, eat me deep." I started to protest that I had to leave, but Karen cut me off imperiously, "Now, Sue, do it!"

I lowered my head between her spread thighs and licked her puffy cunt lips long and slow till her pre-cum was smeared around my mouth. I was getting more and more excited. Serving her these last few weeks, I had gotten to the point where I was able to orgasm just by eating out Karen.

Karen started to breath harder and faster, moaning so loudly I was afraid someone might hear us. She gasped out "Sue, stick your tongue all the way in, come on, bitch, do it NOW!"

Her ass started grinding up and down. I knew she was near, and I was very excited myself. I felt my love juices trickling down my thighs and my pelvis ripple with the pleasure building up in my loins.

Karen was thrashing about so much that it was hard to keep my tongue in her wide open cunt.

She almost screamed out, "Sue, suck on clitty, come on, come on BITCH, do it now."

I took her red, swollen, pulsating oversized clit in my mouth and sucked on it for a just a few seconds, although it seemed a wonderful eternity of love and devotion. I was myself beginning to orgasm. I was losing it could not continue much longer.

Then she bucked up, screaming something in Spanish and fell back exhausted.

As I withdrew my face, I looked up to see Cheryl, standing amazed at the door to the booth, her mouth wide open, her face red with excitement.

sublezsue
sublezsue
72 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tricked into Lesbian Submission Straight girl is tricked into becoming a submissive pet.in Lesbian Sex
Simply Irresistible Three white girls are drawn into an older black woman's web.in Lesbian Sex
Craving Mexican Boyfriend's mother introduces her to lesbian sex.in Lesbian Sex
Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood Pretty hitchhiker is picked up by an older woman.in Lesbian Sex
Country Roads An older woman teaches a virgin girl how it's done...in Lesbian Sex
More Stories