Cabana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So where's your girlfriend?" he asked me. "I haven't seen her all week."

"No. She's been sick. But she's not my girlfriend. We're just friends."

"Well I wish she were my friend, I can tell you that," he told me. "She's a hot little number all right. Did you ever put it to her?"

"No," I told him. "We're just friends."

"Damn. I wouldn't mind putting it to her. What a rack." And I noticed that he was kind of touching himself through his swimsuit which was starting to tent out a little. I could feel a little increase in my own private area. He was getting excited thinking of Cassie, and I was getting excited thinking of him.

"I sure wish she was here," he said as if in a reverie, and now he was openly playing with himself through the garment. "I sure wish I could have her hot lips wrapped around my big thick dick."

"You like blowjobs?" I asked him.

He looked at me as if I were crazy. "Who doesn't like a blowjob?" he asked me.

"Yeah. Who doesn't?" I repeated stupidly, gazing at him playing with himself. I had never felt this kind of excitement before in my life.

"Would you want me to give you a blowjob?" I offered.

"You give blowjobs?" he asked me, and now his fist was curled around the large stiff penis inside the loose trunks.

"I never have," I told him. "But I wouldn't mind. I mean after all. You saved my life. I owe you."

"Only if you really want to," he told me.

"I do," I assured him. "I really do."

"Well okay then. I could use some hot mouth on my big hard dick right about now."

"Okay," I said, and I pushed his hand away and began to squeeze his cock with my own hand. It felt so powerful. I was giddy with excitement and too much scotch.

"Let me slip my suit off," he told me, and stood up, handing me his glass. "And fill me up again."

"I wobbled to the table and put two fresh cubes in his glass and filled it to the top with amber liquid. I turned back toward him and held out the glass, just as he released his trunks from around his waist and let them slip to the floor. He stepped out of them, and sat back down on the couch with his strong thighs spread. He reached for the glass with his left hand and massaged his massive cock and balls with his right hand. Balancing each ball and then stretching out his dick toward me.

I had never done this before. But somehow deep inside me I knew what to do. I sank to my knees between his strong thighs. I bent my head toward his cock and took a deep breath. It was a heady aroma. Clean and masculine. I breathed in again. I wanted to remember this aroma forever.

Again, I pushed his hand out of the way and took his now naked fleshstick into my own hand. I began to stroke it lovingly. Slowly I lowered my head further and sucked the tube into my mouth. It tasted as if it belonged there. I began to suckle on it and lick it and tongue it all around.

"That's it," he murmered touching the top of my head. After a little while I took a few deep breaths and then let it go way back to the back of my throat. I was afraid that I would gag, but I didn't. I seemed to have a natural talent for deep-throating a large dick. I was so stimulated that I was afraid I was going to shoot off in my bathing suit, without even touching myself. I concentrated on not coming. I wanted this excitement to last. He put one hand on the top of my head and pressed his organ against my throat, as he took another large swallow of scotch.

"Man. You give great head," he told me. "Great head. The best I ever had. Swear to god." I made whatever noise I could make with a large dick filling my mouth and hammering against my esophagus. I hoped he realized that I was thanking him for the compliment.

"Oh my god!" he said. "Great head. I bet your pretty little girlfriend doesn't give head this good. Christ." And then he started to move his hips around and press on the top of my head even more, as he made all kinds of funny pleasure noises. "Fuck. I'm gonna come," he whispered. "I'm gonna shoot my fucking load. Take it. Take it." And I did. I swallowed it straight down where it blended with all the scotch I had drunk.

"Man. That was fucking great," he said. My mouth was still wrapped tightly around his softening member, sucking out the last drops. Finally he pushed my head away.

"Thanks, man. That was fucking fantastic."

"You saved my life," I told him.

"And you just saved mine," he said. "I really, really needed that. This job doesn't give me a lot of free time to cruise around for pussy," he explained.

"Any time," I told him. "I've got plenty of scotch." I didn't but I would get more.

"I might just take you up on that," he told me.

"I hope so," I said. And then he stood up and pulled on his trunks and stepped out the door, and was gone. And what I didn't even know I had wanted to happen had just happened. I was crazy mad in love with Gary, the lifeguard. I wanted his cock, and as often as possible.

The next day Cassie was over her cold and back on the beach. I pretended I was happy to see her, but I really wasn't. During the course of the day Gary strolled over and began eying her tits again. As usual he was standing almost directly over my face and I could see right up into his suit. I was just lying there happily gazing at his hidden treasures which were now so familiar to me.

"Heard you were sick," said Gary.

"Yeah. I had one of those damned summer colds. So hard to get rid of."

"You feeling better now?"

"Yes. Much. I can breathe again."

"Glad to hear it," said Gary as he gazed down into her cleavage, but for a second I thought he glanced at me, as if to tell me six p.m. I had to turn on my stomach again to hide my excitement.

Cassie was wearing her watch. "It's almost five," she told me. "Time to go home. You ready?"

"I'm gonna stay a little while longer," I told her. She folded up her blanket and walked up toward the lockers. I was glad I didn't have just a locker. There was barely room to stand inside a locker, no less give a good blowjob. After a few minutes, I headed up to the showers, and went to my cabana. At about ten past six, he was there in my doorway again. Handsome Gary. My heart flipped a little.

"Got any scotch in here?" he asked me.

"You bet," I told him. He came in and shut the door behind him as I went for the ice and prepared the drinks. I handed him his glass and took a sip as he sat down on the couch, his thighs spread wide, and his hand hovering near his generous endowment. The sip tasted kind of good. Maybe I was developing a taste for scotch, as well as a taste for cum. And I wanted to feel that irresponsible heady intoxication I had felt the night before. I took a few swallows. So did Gary.

I filled his glass three times while I played with his dick through his swimming trunks, and then he finally stood up and let them fall. This time he didn't sit back down. He put his hand on my head and guided my mouth around his equipment. He was really liking it again and making all kinds of joyful little noises.

"Man. You're the best," he told me. "I never had a queer guy suck me off before. I've really been missing out." And he pressed my throat down onto his knob. "Yeah. That's it. That's it. It feels so fucking good. Lick my balls a little bit."

I did everything he told me. Finally he got tired of standing and sat back down on the couch and I crawled between his knees. I sucked him for a little while, and then he handed me his glass for another refill. I wobbled towards the table and back to him, and sank back down between his powerful thighs. I licked the inside of his thighs, I licked his balls, but then he lifted his feet off the floor and spread open his butt cheeks.

"Lick it a little," he told me.

It didn't seem very sanitary to me, but I knew he had just showered so I did it. And I kind of liked the feeling of that different kind of flesh against my tongue. And it was such an intimate act. This was what I had dreamed of. Intimacy with Gary. Though I hadn't envisioned any of the specific acts I would be peforming in order to be intimate.

"Man. You're terrific," he told me. "You really know how to please a guy. I'm just gonna hate it when this summer is over."

"Me too," I told him sincerely, and then he moved my mouth back around his cock and pushed it to the back of my throat. Well, he knew I could take it.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced. "Take my fucking hot load. Take it." And I started sucking frantically as if on a straw trying to draw the liquid out into my mouth. And then I tasted Gary's sweet nectar again. It was better than the scotch.

I lay half drunk and exhausted on the couch, as he stood up and pulled on his suit, and went out the door, closing it behind him.

"I hope you got a lot of scotch," he said as he left. "It really hits the spot after a long day's work."

"I've always got scotch," I told him. "Scotch and ice. Drop around any time for a scotch rocks."

After that, I never left the beach till very late. I always waited till around six thirty. There were some nights he didn't come, but there were plenty of nights he did. I was running up a good bill at the liquor store for my parents to pay. They would be curious when the bills started coming in.

What a glorious summer that was. The long hot days on the beach, and then after six in the cabana. Gary never touched me, but I didn't care. I went home horny every night with the image of his face and his body and his dick and his balls flittering through my mind, and I masturbated like crazy. I had a treasure trove of images and memories in my head.

But the summer was drawing to a close. It was Labor Day Weekend, and on Monday night, the beach would close for the season. I was going off to college, and that was exciting, but maybe I would never see Gary again. I couldn't even bear to think of that possibility.

A little after six on Labor Day he came to my cabana. "Got any scotch?" he asked me.

"Sure do," I told him.

He came in and shut the door behind him. He was carrying a little plastic bag which he threw on the couch. The ice was already in the bucket, and I filled the glasses. This would probably be our last time together and I wanted to make it wonderful.

He stripped off his suit and I began to orally service him as I had been doing. After a little while he said to me, "You know, this is the end of the season. This is it."

"I know," I said mournfully.

"I was thinking I'd like to make it really special. Like go out with a big bang."

"Sure," I said. "Whatever you want." Whatever that might be. I had no idea what he was thinking of.

"I was thinking I'd like to bang you. I never fucked a guy in the ass before, and I was thinking who knows when I'll ever get another chance. I hear it's really tighter than pussy."

"Oh," I said a little nervously.

"Did you ever get banged in the ass?" he asked me.

"No," I said

"Well, what do you think about it? Would you like me to bang you in your ass? To put my dick way up inside your tight little virgin boyhole."

"Maybe," I told him. "Will it hurt?"

"I don't know. I never got fucked in the ass, but I know a lot of people dig it. Girls too."

"Well, okay then," I agreed. "But go slow. I don't want to get hurt."

"Gary will take care of his boy. Don't you worry. I even brought a little gel to help it go in smoothly. Drop your trunks and turn around. I want to see your ass."

I dropped the trunks and turned my back to him. He walked up behind me and began manipulating my cheeks, which was like a massage and felt very nice.

"You got a nice smooth ass on you kid, and your cheeks are nice and smooth like a woman. I think I'm really going to enjoy this. Lie down on the couch."

"It opens up into a double bed. Maybe that would be more comfortable."

"Sure. Good idea." He helped me open the bed. There was already a sheet on it and we both climbed on the bed. I was lying on my belly and he crawled up in front of my face and let me suck on his dick to get it wet. And then he straddled me again, just as he had when I was lying on the beach half drowned, but now there were no swimming trunks between us, and his hot cock was nestled comfortably in my crack. He took a tube, which had been in the plastic bag he had brought, and covered his dick with gel, and then eased some of it up my asshole with his fingers. I raised my bottom to open the passage for him, so he could get it in as far as possible.

Then the weight of his buttcheeks lifted off mine. He had raised himself slightly and was guiding the tip of his prick into my gelled-up opening. Very slowly it started to slide in. He went very slowly, so it didn't hurt at all, and then he started to fuck me.

And I knew that this was what I had been wanting the whole summer. To feel Gary's powerful masculinity inside my body. It felt so wonderful. I started to work my rectal muscles around his dick inside my body. I tried to create a certain pressure, so that it would be like I was giving him an anal blow job. My ass was trying to suck the cum out of him.

I was moaning a lot, but he was too, and he was licking my neck and my ear, and running his palm all over my buttcheek.

"I want to shoot my load inside your hot pussy, kid. Okay?"

"Yes," I said. "I want you to. I want to feel you come inside me. I want your cream in my body. Give it to me."

"Oh, baby! Your ass is so warm and so tight and so smooth. I've never had a fuck like this before. Never. Too bad you're not a woman. I would marry you and fuck you every night for the rest of my life."

That sounded good to me, but I wasn't a woman so it wasn't going to happen.

He just kept fucking and fucking me. Very slowly. There was no hurry. He wanted to stretch it out as long as possible, but that was not to be forever, because in about ten minutes I felt his body go into little shivers and tremors, and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up tightly against him, and I could feel spasm after spasm of hot cum shooting up my passage.

"I'm coming," he screamed. But I already knew that. "Take it. Take my hot cum." And as he was holding me tightly against him and shooting into me, I shot my own wad out onto the sheet, without me even touching myself.

We lay there for several minutes, not moving, luxuriating in each other as our breath and heart rates returned to normal. Finally, however, the inevitable happened. Gary stood up and pulled on his trunks.

"See you, kid. It's been a great summer. Good luck at college."

"Will you be here next summer?" I asked him.

"Don't know. Never plan that far ahead. Bye now."

And then he was gone.

I got my parents to take the cabana for another summer, and was hoping that I would find Gary there. But there was a new lifeguard. Shorter and not as handsome. Not really worth drowning over. After a while I lost interest in the beach and just stayed at home in my room and read for the rest of the summer.

I have had relationships with other men over the years, but nothing approached that crazy puppylovesick exhilaration I had experienced with Gary. If I close my eyes even now, I can see his lean tanned torso standing in the open doorway of my cabana. His teeth gleaming in the suntanned face that was smiling at me. That image will forever be stamped in my mind.

After grad school, I took a job in the city, and also an apartment, and only went out to Turtle Green to visit my parents. My father died first, and about five years later my mother passed on, but I never sold the house. I thought that maybe someday I would move back into my boyhood home.

And that did come to pass. I retired, and I was tired of the hustle and bustle of the city, so I moved back into the family home. I slept in my own room. The master bedroom was bigger, of course, but I didn't feel I belonged there. That was my parents' room. I had my own room.

As you can see, I'm overly nostalgic. It's very hard for me to let go of the past, and my first joys, and my summer with Gary.

Last week I was walking down State Street, the main street in Turtle Green. I had driven into town to pick up some groceries. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

"Harry?" it asked. "Is that you?"

I turned around and saw an elderly man and a good looking young boy about eighteen approaching me. "Is that you, Harry?" The elderly man asked me.

"Yes," I said, but I had no idea who he was.

He saw that I was at a loss. "Gary," he said. "It's been a long time."

"Gary," I nodded as the realization hit me. My handsome wonderful Gary was now this elderly man standing in front of me. I stretched out my hand, and we shook hands.

"I thought you moved away to the city," he told me.

"I did," I said. "But I just moved back into my parents' old house."

"Great," he said. "Harry. I'd like you to meet my grandson, Todd. Todd, say hello to Harry"

"Hi Harry," said Todd.

"Hi Todd. Nice to meet you," I replied. He was a handsome boy, but not as spectacular as Gary had been, so very many years ago.

"Yeah," continued Gary. "We drove into town to buy Todd here a new pair of jeans and a couple of shirts, and a pair of swim trunks. He's thinking about lifeguarding next summer."

"Your grandfather used to be a lifeguard," I told Todd, which I'm sure he already knew very well.

"Yeah," said Gary. "I saved this man's life, Todd. Except for me, he wouldn't be standing here now."

"Yes, your grandfather saved my life," I told Todd.

"I always wondered what ever happened to you," said Gary. "You served a mean scotch rocks in your cabana."

"Yeah, I remember," I told him.

"Well Todd and me have to be getting home. Todd has a big tennis game this afternoon. Great seeing you again after all these years, Harry."

"Yes," I said. "Great."

But it wasn't. I wish I had never met this man. I wanted to keep Gary as he always had been in a special compartment in my memory. The handsome young man with the big thick dick which I had sucked, and who had fucked me for the first time. Too much time had passed, and the eager adoring young boy that I had been, and the strong, handsome, sexually radiant young lifeguard that he had been no longer existed. We were now just two old men. Life can be so cruel.

After some time I was able to erase that elderly man and his grandson from my mind, and regain the precious image of my handsome lifeguard framed in my cabana door, in that summer by the sea, that summer when I had almost drowned, that summer when I experienced unbelievable ecstasies for the first time behind the closed door of my cabana.

12