Cabin at the Lake Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers

Another groan escapes me when Julie holds her shiny fingers up between their faces. The two women begin to lick her fingers, kissing each other in the spaces between my Julie's out-stretched fingers.

When Julie kisses her way back to Donna's vagina, her pussy, I force myself to think, I can't stand it any longer. How could fucking my fiancé be any worse than watching her, than letting two other men watch her?

I am always very cautious with Julie, fearful I'll hurt her, chase her away but it is hard to be careful tonight. I twist and my erection hits the back of her leg. She pushes her bottom toward me, her fingers once more spreading her labia. I steady her with one hand, grasp my erection with the other, press my penis against her opening and push, hard, harder than I ever have.

As I enter her, she gasps. She doesn't pull away. She pushes back against. A haze of lust overwhelms me. For the first time I fuck her. I've only made love to her prior to this. I love her, I've no doubt of that. But this isn't making love. This is fucking. It shames me to admit it but I like it. I like fucking. Her body tells me she likes it as well.

----

Out of the corner of my eye I see Gary stroking his cock. We're both watching the doc finally let loose. Julie's matching him stride for stride, or thrust for thrust I suppose would be more accurate. And she's doing it while going to town on Donna's muff. Julie is moaning and panting and licking at Donna for all she's worth.

Donna's fingers are in Julie's hair, pulling her harder into her cunt. Donna's eyes flick from me to Gary and back. She can't see Mark's cock but I'm sure she can feel the way it's bouncing Julie all over the couch. I have to force myself to remain rooted to the spot when all I want to do is take the two small steps that would bring me to Donna's side. Bring me to a spot where I could feed my baby sister my cock. Then I'd summon Gary to complete the chain.

His cock in my ass, my cock in Donna's mouth, Donna's pussy in Julie's mouth, Julie's pussy around Mark's cock, everybody getting something, everybody happy.

I stay where I am. I may not be able to read people as well as my sister but you don't have to be psychic or whatever to tell Mark is a giant ball of conflict. Who the hell could resist having their fiancé stretch their pussy open for him while munching another woman's carpet. Well, not carpet, Donna's silky smooth, whatever. Gary would be pissed if he heard me say that, or think it. He finds me a little "crude". That's his word for it.

I don't know about the rest of this party but I few more strokes is all it's going to take for me. Then what? Bust my nut on the floor? What a fucking mess. Donna's mouth is off limits. Her pussy is off limits: besides it's occupied. Gary's mouth and ass are off limits. It kills me but I let go of my cock. Surely after the threesome on the couch get off we'll all go to bed. I'll wait.

I glance at my ever so slightly older brother. I want to look at the mouth that I'm going to fuck in a little while. I want to take a gander at the cock I want to fuck my own mouth in a little while. He's staring at Julie's pussy. He appears entranced by the sight of Mark's monster cock stretching that gorgeous, drippy, juicy, chocolate brown pussy.

It dawns on me he has the serious hots for Julie. It's more than she's a beautiful woman. Holy shit, is he falling for her? I shake my head. That would be a total fucking shit storm.

"Don't," I whisper in my head and Gary turns to look at me. He understands, not that it helps. He stops pumping his dick and I want to go to him, comfort him, offer him my shoulder as I have in the past and he's offered me on more than one occasion. He's my big brother.

Donna's voice draws our attention back to the couch.

----

I know Mark is fucking Julie. I can feel her body shudder as he thrusts into her. I can feel her excitement build in the way her tongue moves over my clit. I stick to my promise. I stay out of her head, even though I'm desperate to feel what she is feeling. As worried as I am about Mark, I stay out of his head. I keep my big pink earmuffs firmly in place.

It's getting easy for me to shut others out, or shut myself in, whichever it is. It's especially easy at the moment because I'm about to cum. Both hands find Julie's hair as my body stiffens.

-----

Donna grabs my hair and hangs on for dear life. It doesn't hurt. I can't feel anything except Mark's delicious cock pounding away. He's finally let go, hallelujah. I love the way he makes love to me but if anyone imagines a woman doesn't like to simply get fucked once in a while, they don't know many woman, or at least not the right women.

I've been wanting him to fuck and oh, baby I'm getting my wish.

As Donna yanks once more on my hair I can feel her clit quiver between my lips. I tug at it and her gasps fills the room.

"Oh fuck, that's the spot. Fuck, Julie, don't stop."

I don't, even though I can feel my own orgasm ripping its way through my insides. I jam my ass back against Mark so hard that at first I'm afraid I've knocked him off the couch. His hands clutch at my hips and I let go.

------

I hear Donna gasp and for a second I regret telling her she could have sex. She just had a subdural drained. I recall how high the blood pressure can spike during orgasm. She shouldn't be doing this. Neither should I, I remind myself, but I don't have time to lecture myself on my lack of ethics. With Julie's bottom pressing against my belly, I tense. My body waits, caught in that agonizing eternity between the start of an orgasm and the actual release. I had imagined that I could never have a more intense orgasm than that first time with my love, but then there was the one outside, the hot sun on my back, and six unseen eyes watching. That one moved to the top. It held the record for only a few hours. If this keeps up, I'll have an intracranial hemorrhage of my own.

I cannot believe I have any semen left, yet I can feel it swelling my lovely Julie's vagina, pussy, and begin to ooze around my erection. I steady myself with one arm on the back of the couch and lean over to kiss her shoulders.

Donna's hand finds its way into my hair and begins to caress my scalp.

I let her, savoring the sensation of her fingers in my hair, my future bride's salty skin under my lips and her exquisite sex encasing my cock.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers
12