Cabin at the Lake Ch. 10

Story Info
The gang pieces together their history.
4.8k words
4.51
21k
9
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,082 Followers

This is an explanatory chapter. There is little or no action, just dialogue and an attempt to fill in the gaps. If you've been reading primarily for the sex, I'll pick up with that in the next chapter. If you're not particularly interested in the story you can easily skip this chapter.

All characters are over 18.

Thanks to LarryInSeattle for editing.

Comments are welcomed and appreciated.

Enjoy.

===========

Instead of returning to their chairs, Donna's brothers turn and squeeze their way onto the ends of the couch. Gary at one end, leans forward and helps Julie off the floor. She settles back onto the couch. Terry at the other end, repeats the gestures with his sister. I'm left to push myself off the floor. My left knee catches before straightening with an audible pop.

"You okay doc?" Gary inquires, leaning forward to steady me by placing one hand on my back.

"Okay?" Terry begins to chuckle. "Way fucking beyond okay mother fucker. Jesus Christ on a hopped up pony. No offense Donna but I've never had my dick sucked like that before. I take back my earlier offense when you said no man eats pussy as good as another woman. No woman sucks dick as good as another dude."

"You mean 'well'," I offer, keeping my voice steady. "'No woman sucks dick as well', not 'as good' as another dude. And thank you for the compliment."

They all stare at me. I follow Donna's advice except I don't picture earmuffs, I picture a one-way mirror that is opaque until a light is switched on and then it becomes as clear as glass. I leave the light off and try to keep my face neutral. I fail. I smile and they all laugh, soft at first but escalating quickly to guffaws. I stand there, ignoring the pain from my abraded knees, understanding now all those knee pad jokes, and wait for them to control their laughter. And to realize there is no place for me to sit on the couch.

After a time, the laughter trails off to giggles and snorts. It is Gary, of course, who notices I'm still standing. He starts to get up.

"Hey doc, sit here. I'll pull a chair over."

I stop him with a gesture. I look at Julie.

"Scoot over babe," I asked. She understands.

She pushes her butt up and drops into a very surprised Gary's lap. She holds her feet up. I turn and sit and her feet and legs rest across my lap and Donna's. She turns to Gary with a smile, "I'm not too heavy for you am I, hon?"

He contents himself with a shake of his head. From the dazed blissful look on his face, shaking his head may be as much as he can manage. I feel a twinge of disquiet. I'm not jealous but I do worry that he may not be able to accept the limitations of the arrangement quite as easily as he thinks. I share a little of this with Julie. Her smile never fades. I sense she is not concerned. I wonder, for the first time, to what extent our thoughts are private.

"Mostly private, doc," Gary says, looking at me. Although I'm not looking at them I feel his siblings nodding behind my back as Gary continues.

"We can tell you are sharing something with Julie but not what. I suppose if we tried hard enough we could but if we tried you'd know we were trying and stop. Until Julie whacked her head I thought Terry and I where the only ones, except maybe other twins, who shared that sort of connection. It would appear I was more wrong than I realized." He paused and urged Julie to shift her weight to a more comfortable spot on his lap. "Turns out our parents could, now you, Julie. I don't know why it took a whack on the head for Donna to join the club." He paused again and looked at me. "Have you always been able to read people?"

I shake my head. "At least not that I was aware of," I add. "I mean most care providers have a degree of empathy, or they should. Sometimes it gets worn away in the grind but they have it. But I never experienced anything like this. In fact, I still don't quite believe it. It makes no scientific sense and underneath it all, I consider myself a scientist."

Gary nods.

"So, no I don't know what you and Julie were sharing but I can guess." He gives me a steady look. "I'm in awe of how lucky you are. I appreciate your understanding and willingness to include me. I won't pretend there isn't part of me that's not jealous, that part of each of us that's always wailing 'why not me'. Don't sweat it doc, I have no misconceptions in regards to the situation."

People lie to their doctor all the time. I have a very good bullshit detector. Even without any ESP voodoo shit I think he's letting the truth. Or, more accurately, he's telling me what he thinks is the truth.

Julie turns and kisses the side of his neck, accepting his answer.

We all jump when, from the end of the couch, Terry lets loose with a tremendously loud yawn.

"I'm too tired to join ya'll in a chorus of Kumbaya. Where the fuck we sleeping? Gary has a giant assed California king but I don't know if all five of us will fit. Besides, listening to Donna fart in her sleep is likely to be detrimental to our new found mutual admiration and fuck society."

Julie giggles as Donna turns to smack her brother in the chest.

"Be quiet," she snaps, though her chuckle gives lie to her supposed irritation. "Or you'll sleep by yourself out here on the couch."

As is often the case, Terry's yawn is contagious. One by one, we all find ourselves shuddering as we yawn.

"All I'm interested in is sleep. Sorry boys," Julie says as she gives Gary a quick kiss and rises from his lap. She holds her hand out to me and helps me off the couch. My knee pops again.

"Football, doc?" Terry asks, pushing himself off the couch.

"Figure skating," I reply, straight-faced. Once more the sibs stare at me while Julie laughs.

"It was hockey," she giggles as she climbs off the couch. "How the hell you imagine he could hide that dick in a pair of tights?"

"Good point," Terry concedes, kissing first Donna and Julie on the cheek and then heading toward the hallway. He pats me on the shoulder as he passes. "Night doc," he offers.

"Yeah, night doc," his brother adds, with another pat on my shoulder. He kisses Donna's cheek and gives Julie a quick hug, but no kiss, and follows his brother.

Donna takes each of us by the hand. "Let me show you to your room. You two haven't had a second to yourselves since you got here."

We follow her down the hall. The door to the boys' room is open. From the bathroom comes the unmistakable sound of someone taking a whiz and someone brushing their teeth. Donna's room is down the hall from the boys. She opens a door across from her room. She shows us where to find a blanket, in the unlikely event we need one. She shows us the closet with the towels. There is a new bar of soap and a bottle of shampoo. She kisses me and then Julie, a bit longer I notice, and tells us good night.

I pee while Julie brushes her teeth, we switch spots, climb into bed, kiss goodnight. Julie clicks off the light. I think I'm asleep before the light has time to flee the room.

-----

My dreams are a jumble of images, some from my past, some from Mark's, or so I assume since I recognize his parents amid the jumble of faces. Other dreams feature Donna, her brothers, her parents, and others I cannot place. Despite the dreams, I wake refreshed. Outside the open window, I hear a half a dozen different birds. The curtains flutter in the breeze off the lake. Mark's heavy cock stretches nearly to his belly button. I smile at it. I love it. I love him. I stroke him softly. I'm not horny. It's a gesture of companionship, not a wake-up-and-fuck-me gesture.

As I stroke him, the room fills with the residual scent of last night's activities. It's not very strong. Between the two of us, Donna and I had cleaned my sugar's cock off pretty well. Mark had done his best to return the favor but I can tell I'm a mess. The skin on the inside of my legs feels tight with dried cum and my own juices. I rub my slit and hold the finger to my nose. I giggle, I can't help it. I don't stink but the scent is not what anyone would call subtle.

I roll out of bed and head to the bathroom. I need a little privacy. I'm still not comfortable sharing a bathroom, if you catch my drift. I'm as quiet as I can be. I wash my hands, laugh when I get a good look at my hair, brush my teeth and then spend a few minutes picking out my hair. The shower feels wonderful. I stand with my head bowed and let the water run over my neck and shoulders.

The shower door opens. I wait for Mark's strong hands to grab my hips but the hands that touch me are smaller. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. As seems to be the rule, we had left our door open. The hands leave me and I hear the snap of the shampoo bottle opening. The scent of jasmine fills the shower.

"Lift up your head."

I do as Donna asks. Her fingers begin to rub the shampoo into my hair, then massage my scalp. She rinses quickly. I hear another plastic click. She rubs conditioner into my hair.

"Step out of the water a bit."

I do and she begins to wash my body. Her fingers part my sex. When she reaches behind me to clean my bottom, I let her. She rinses the conditioner from my hair and shuts off the water.

"Don't you want me to wash you?" I asked, pushing my wet hair out my eyes.

She wraps her arms around me. I wonder if my nipples feel as hot against her skin as hers do against mine.

"I do but I was getting out of the shower when I heard you start yours. Another time." She hands me my towel, then reaches for the one she must have worn when she entered our room.

"You don't mind do you?" she asks, wrapping the towel around herself.

"Nah, it's always nice to be pampered."

"What about me?" A sleepy voice inquires. Mark's face stretches into a yawn before I can answer. He's got a hardon. He always does in the morning. It's hard to tell sometimes. He's definitely a shower and not so much a grower. His cock is thicker and sways heavily as he walks into the bathroom. Not having brushed his teeth, he settles for giving me a peck on the cheek.

"You want me to hop back in with you?" I say as I try, and fail, to flatten down his hair with my fingers.

He yawns again before answering. "I was hoping for both of you, truth be told."

"I'll need another towel then," Donna drawls. "This one is wet enough to wring out."

I shrug. "Fine with me sugar."

Mark grins. "Settle down. Now beat it and let me take a leak and brush my teeth first."

I turn but Donna shakes her head. Mark looks at her, confused then his eyes widen.

"You want to watch me pee?" Donna merely giggles and nods. It's my turn to shrug. What the hell I decide. Why not?

I've not had a lot of experience with men but more than Donna apparently.

"Why do you push your butt back like that?" she asks as Mark, having already flipped the seat up, prepares to pee.

"When the penis is erect, it pinches off the urethra where it exits the bladder. You have to straighten it out to urinate, or at least to urinate easily."

That's my sugar, always the doctor. I grin, thinking of yesterday and admit he's not always a doctor.

Donna shrugs. "I never knew that."

Mark returns the shrug. "Why would you?" He stands there a moment. "I'm not sure I can go with an audience."

Donna presses herself along his side. Her hand replaces his own.

"Will this make it easier?" I hear her whisper.

I step to his far side, my hip brushing the wall, and wrap my arms around his waist. I kiss his shoulder. I don't bother watching. I've seen him take a whiz. I'm not sure why Donna thinks it will be such a show.

"Go ahead baby. I gotcha," I hum against his chest.

I hear the splash, tentative then rising to a roar.

"I can feel it, feel the urine rushing through your urethra," Donna gasps. "I've heard men pee before. I had no idea it was so forceful." She giggles. "I bet it would feel like a Vichy shower."

I pull my head back to look at her. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Mark is still going strong. It seems like he pees for about an hour in the morning. Lord.

"What the hell is a Vichy shower?" I ask. "Is that like a golden shower?"

Mark jumps a little. Donna giggles.

"No, you perv," she smirks at me.

I stick my tongue out at her. "You're the one talking about showers and wanting to watch my fiance take a leak. Who's the perv?"

"Oh me," she snorts. "I admit it. But seriously you and I are taking a road trip. You got to try one. It's amazing. You get a massage and then you lay down on the table and a series of nozzles starts to spray water on your back, it gets warmer and harder. It feels awesome." She makes a face. "Damn it, I hate that word. It feels wonderful, amazing, outstanding, anything but 'awesome'. Shit."

I shake my head. "You need to relax girl."

Mark's stream cuts off, no dribbling for my man. Donna wipes a fingertip over the head and sticks it in her mouth. She must have her earmuffs on tight because I don't think either of us had an inkling she was going to do that. She laughs at the look on her faces.

"Golden shower huh? I might need to keep that in mind," she says trying, and succeeding in sounding sultry. She beckons us with a finger. "Follow me. Bring a couple towels," she calls over her shoulder.

We follow her out into the hall. She heads, not toward her room, but her brothers'.

"They have a giant two-head shower. We'll have more room," she offers as explanation.

One of the boys, Terry I think, cracks one eye, shrugs at the sight of us traipsing through their room, rolls over, and appears to go back to sleep.

"Look at this symbol of excess and hedonism," Donna offers, stepping into what really is a monstrous shower. "We could all fit in here," she murmurs with a glance toward the boys' bedroom.

"Let 'em sleep, perv," I instruct. She nods with a smile. I turn to my sugar. I'm happy to see he's relaxed. I don't sense any of the inner turmoil that usually accompanies anything erotic with him.

"What do I have to be nervous about, Jewel," he says putting an arm around my waist. "I've had sex with a patient and gave two guys a blow job with your help. A shower with two women is relatively banal at this point, isn't it?"

I cock an eyebrow at him. "Banal eh? Let's see about that."

-----

I wake to the sound of the shower running. I'm not too surprised to see Donna in the bathroom with Julie. I was half awake when she walked into the guest room. They look gorgeous, Julie especially. Her whole body glows. I wish I could grab her, squeeze and melt into her. Sometimes I hate our skin, as beautiful as hers is, it is still a physical barrier that limits how close we can be.

I brush my teeth quick. Donna, ever the explorer and pusher of limits, not only asks to watch me urinate, she holds my penis as well. After first requesting a lecture on the mechanics of urinating with an erect penis. If not for the comfort of Julie by my side I'm not sure I could have managed to go. Then she tastes a drop of urine. That's shocking enough but the implication that she's interested in a golden shower almost stops me in my tracks. I wonder for a moment what I think about that but don't reach a decision before we're instructed to grab some towels and follow Donna.

I'm not surprised when she heads to the boys room. I hope we can keep the party small. As hot as these two are, I truly am most interested in a shower and some breakfast. I make a little joke to Julie about showering with her and Donna but it backfires. She takes it as a challenge.

They let me adjust the water and proceed to soap me up. After relieving my bladder, my erection had mostly faded. Their hands on my body brings it roaring back. Donna is kissing me and Julie is sucking me in a most languid fashion when Terry enters the shower. He showers, watching us. Donna moves to him and begins to fellate him. I try to feel repulsed by the sight of a sister giving oral sex to her brother, but fail.

"Can we dry off, sugar?" Julie asks, as she rises. "I'm turning into a prune and my skin is going to flake off, it'll be so dry."

I answer her with a kiss. As we step out, Gary steps in. He showers quickly, joins his siblings for a few minutes, then they join us in drying off.

Donna races to her room. I resist the urge to tell her to quit running with wet feet. If I have to operate on her skull again, she'll be an active patient again and I will have to refuse to go down on her. She returns with an expensive looking jar of body lotion. She hands it to me but gives Jewel a quick kiss.

"No flaky skin allowed, sweetie," she tells her. "Help her out, doc."

I do. I'm happy to. I rub the lotion into places that don't appear to need moisturizing but Julie doesn't complain. I'm rinsing off my hands when Terry's stomach lets out a low slow deep rumble. As if in echo, mine does the same thing.

Gary hangs his towel over a towel bar. "Sounds like it's time for breakfast," he announces, a bit unnecessarily in my opinion. The girls and Gary set to work in the kitchen. Terry gets a pot of coffee going. I feel useless.

"You have a washing machine? Want me to get a load of towels going or something?" I ask Donna.

"Excellent idea, you don't mind?" I shake my head. The washing machine is tucked away, just off the screened porch. There is no dryer. I recall seeing a clothesline earlier. I decide to split the towels into two loads, get the first going and return in time to help set the table.

Breakfast passes with a minimum of conversation. We find ourselves in a lull, as we face the question of "okay, now what?" I hang out the first load of towels while they do the dishes. The second goes in and we find ourselves congregating on the screened porch. I'm shocked to discover it is only mid-morning. We must have gone to bed earlier than I realized, exhausted from our exertions.

We're quiet. The birds, having breakfasted themselves grow quiet. It's too early and not hot enough yet for the cicadas to begin to screech. The air over the lake and over the land has yet to reach an equilibrium so there is still a soft breeze off the lake. It's not cool, by any means, but at least we're not sweating just sitting here.

"I had the strangest dreams last night," I find myself saying. "They were all mixed up. There were people who I know I have never meet, yet somehow I seemed to know. I don't mean in that funny sense that dreams have of making sense. It was as if I knew them but had forgotten how I knew them.

"There was a man, middle-aged, just the beginnings of a belly but with the look of a man who enjoyed being physical. He wore a suit and a tie. He was dressed formally but felt informal, if that makes any sense. One felt as if it would be easy to sit down and have a conversation."

I can see Donna and her brothers exchanging glances. "Yes," I continue with a nod. "I'm sure it was your father. You all look a little like him, especially the twins, same nose, same chin, same hair. I knew in the dream it was your father. We were in his study, walnut desk, an old-fashion green-shade banker's lamp, a leather office chair so old the leather was cracked. The seat was dented in such away, it was clear it fit this man's butt and no one else's."

Donna's hand goes to her mouth.

"He was standing beside the desk. He showed me a photo of the three of you as kids, posed as if you were about to fall off the dock." I nod. "The one right out there. He showed me a medal Donna won in gymnastics. As we were looking at it the world shimmered and we were there. Donna, you fell, off the balance beam. It dropped you from gold to silver."

"That was the moment I knew I was never going to be an Olympic gymnast," she says in a soft voice. "That was my last competition."

I turn my gaze toward her brothers.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,082 Followers
12