Cabin Fever

Story Info
Wife goes to extremes to break a taboo.
2.6k words
3.75
261.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Licorne
Licorne
13 Followers

He awoke slowly, fighting his grogginess like wrestling through thick, wet mud. His condition was worse because he couldn't figure out why it was so hard. Taking a moment in his struggle to consciousness, he thought back on what he could remember...

They had arrived late in the morning after a pleasant drive from the city. He and his wife had laughed and talked and thoroughly enjoyed their drive up from the city to their cabin in the mountains. It had been their family's favorite getaway for years with memories of many happy vacations with the children. This trip was the first one for them without their now nearly grown offspring and Valerie seemed particularly excited about it.

"Just you and me, Mike, think of it!" she'd bubbled happily as they packed. Now he wished he'd shown her a little more of an enthusiastic response, instead of his non-committal 'yeah, that'll be nice'. What if he was dead? What if he would never see her again?

They'd unpacked and he'd gotten a fire going to take the chill out of the rustic structure while she mixed them drinks in the little kitchen area. By the time she'd joined him, there was a beautiful blaze roaring away and he was grinning with pride.

"Lovely," she confirmed, handing him his drink with a glint in her eye. It was more than just a mischievous twinkle, but he couldn't read it, so he dismissed it. Now the memory of that look left him with a strange foreboding...

The memories suddenly got foggier...feeling overwhelmingly tired...Val helping him to bed..did she undress him...?

He tried to stretch out some of his fatigue and was alarmed to find he could barely move his arms and legs. The sudden rush of adrenaline at this discovery had him instantly wide awake, his eyes fully open.

To his dismay, it was true. Someone had tied his arms and legs securely to the four posts of their large oak bed, leaving him splayed and....naked on top of it. Panic gripped his heart has he thought suddenly of his wife. Straining against his bonds, he cried out her name.

"Mike, it's ok – I'm right here." He heard her soft voice from the area close to the foot of the bed. Raising his head as much as he could, he could just see her sitting in a comfy chair facing the bed.

"Are you ok, honey? What going on here?" His heart was still pounding as he tried to sort out what had happened to them when he became aware of her standing and moving to the side of the bed. She wasn't bound!!

She was standing next to him, wearing a soft satin dressing gown, sitting on the edge of the mattress, she leaned towards him, bringing a water bottle to his lips.

He hadn't realized how parched he was until he felt the cool liquid touch him and he began to drink thirstily, without thinking, gulping down several mouthfuls before he realized what had happened. Turning away from the bottle, water poured out onto his face, neck and shoulders, but he ignored it.

"You drugged me!" he accused, in a combination of incredulity and anger. The brief moment of guilt that washed over her face was all the confirmation that he needed. They'd known each other too long for him to miss that expression. "Valerie, what going on here?!?!" Tugging at his bonds, he demanded, "Untie me right now?"

She said nothing, having grabbed a towel to wipe up the spilt water, refusing to look at him. Now that her plan was being played out, she had reservations. It was all working exactly the way she had imagined it would except that she hadn't imagined feeling this guilty about the sedative she'd given her husband and the tieing him up to the bed. The tone in his voice did that for her.

Still, she'd resolved that this was the only way to get what she wanted and she wasn't about to back down now. With a slow deep inhale, she turned to face him once again, placing a finger on his lips to slow his barrage of questions. To her relief, he was silent, although his eyes still glared at her with a mixture of confusion and anger.

"Mike, this was the only way, " she whispered. "Please trust me, ok?"

"Trust you?!?!" he sputtered. "How can I? The woman I've been married to for all these years has just drugged me and trussed me up like a Thanksgiving turkey and she wants me to trust her?"

Despite his blustering anger, Valerie couldn't help but laugh softly as she surveyed his handsome body, laid out before her loving eyes.

"Honey, ain't never had a Thanksgiving turkey that looked that good!"

While he didn't laugh, he did seem to quiet and relax somewhat. "Sweetheart," he said more quietly, "please tell me what's going on here?"

Slowly her fingers stroked his cheek, tracing the outline of his lips with a gentle finger. "I gave you the sedative so that I could tie you up." She looked into his incredulous eyes. "You never would have agreed, you know."

She was right of course, but what did that matter? Why should she want to tie him up anyway?

"And I tied you up," she continued, "so that I could do what I wanted to do." Her eyes left his as she watched it stroke the smooth hard flesh of his chest. "'Cause you wouldn't let me do that either."

Despite his anger and continued perplexity, her hand gently caressing him as beginning to excite him. He felt the beginnings of swelling in his still flaccid penis and fought to control it. There was no way he was going to....

And then he realized what she was up to.

"You don't intend to....?" And he shuddered. "Val, I've told you....I can't –it's wrong..."

She sighed. "I know....you've told and told me." That hand continued to stroke his body, down his chest, across his belly making the muscles contract involuntarily. He knew he wouldn't be able to keep himself removed from this kind of attention for very long. "But now you don't have a choice, my love."

Her warm mouth replaced her hand with soft, warm, wet kisses along his chest and onto the taut muscles of his stomach. He held his breath, sure that she was going to make good on her threat right then when she sat up and rose from the mattress. As angry as he was with her, irrationally he wanted her next to him again.

Tucking another pillow under his head, his wife went to stand just off the foot of the bed, well within his line of sight. As she spoke, she began to slowly unbutton each tiny little button on her dressing gown.

"It's been far to many years that you've denied me – denied us – some of the most basic pleasures of married love," she was saying as the shimmering cloth slowly opened in front of his eyes

"I know you have strong reservations about certain sexual practices, even though you offer lip service to 'everything is ok between a husband and wife'..."

Through increasingly parched lips he managed to say, "as long as both agree" even though he couldn't take his eyes off of her hands. Her body was still hidden to him under the soft folds of the gown.

"Yes," she acknowledged, stopping with the buttons at her hips and he felt suddenly impatient. "As you have said. Problem is, it's always been you who has decided what we agree on in this, my dear. And the truth is that I don't agree at all."

Still mesmerized by the movement of her hands, he watched as she pulled the gown off first one, and then the other of her smooth, white shoulders, before letting the entire thing fall to the floor – along with his bottom jaw.

For under the gown, she was wearing an uncharacteristic under thing – all black lace, form-fitting teddy. The bra pushed her large breasts up into all too tempting mounds and the design fit her curves as if it had been made especially for her. He wasn't entirely sure, but he suspected that there was no crotch to the outfit. Never in his wildest imaginings had he ever thought to see his wife in such a get-up – he had vague memories of rejecting such ideas with her in the past. But now that he beheld the sensual loveliness that she was....well, he was rethinking the idea entirely.

Until she came back to the bed and began kissing him and he was aware of how aroused this whole scene had made him. Despite his best efforts, he was very near being fully hard and feared he was certain where she was headed with this seduction. As her lips left his, wet and swollen from passionate kisses, he tried to talk her out of all this. No matter how his body felt, his mind couldn't accept what was happening.

"Valerie, sweetheart," he whispered as her mouth nibbled at his neck and he could feel the soft scratching of her lace outfit against his chest. "This isn't a good idea....we'll regret it...."

"I doubt it," she mumbled against his chest, her voice rumbling right through him.

"You know how I feel about.. about...what I think you want to do..." His breath caught in his throat as her kisses came very close to the furry trail leading down to his very erect manhood.

She stopped and looked at him, her face glowing and eyes heavy lidded with passion. "Yes I do, my love. I know all to well what you've said all these years and your reasoning behind it. But for good or for ill, we're going to find out for sure today. Because, dear sweet husband, today I am going down on you. I am going to suck, lick and nibble on your cock until its dripping and twitching with need. And we'll see then how you feel about it."

While his mind was shocked by what she said, Mike felt an electric shock run through him, head to toe, at her words. His long time wife had never spoken so coarsely to him yet he had to admit that there was something incredibly erotic to the sound of the words.

The familiar feel of her hands on his erection, stroking him firmly and cradling his balls tenderly, interrupted that train of thought. Despite himself and these unacceptable circumstances, he heard a moan a pleasure escape from his throat. He also felt her mouth smile against his belly where she was currently painting a searing trail with her tongue. As if emboldened by his response, he felt her continue down, closer to his aching manhood.

"Val..."he heard himself begging, "...please...don't do this..."but something told him it wouldn't do any good. She had long told him she wanted to do this – other things too, but mostly this – and he had always been adamant in his refusal. Somehow he had pushed her to this rash action and he knew her. Once Valerie's mind was made up, there was never any stopping her.

Holding his breath, he felt it happen. She held his cock as she always had, firmly in the grasp of her small hand, when suddenly there was the sensation of something velvety smooth and wet, stroking the sensitive head of his penis. Releasing the air from his lungs in a rush, he gave in to the inevitable. At the very least, he knew she would get it out of her system at last. And at the most...well...it wasn't unpleasant, he had to admit.

In fact, he was having trouble controlling his breathing as she continued to lave his tip, coating it with her warm saliva and then swirling around the contours of his helmet. How was it possible that she'd never done this before? She seemed to know precisely how to tease and torment each intense sensation from him, as her hand continued to stroke his length.

Mike was writhing on the bed, tugging at the restraints that held him – not sure if it was to be released to end this or to place his hands on her head and guide her in the perfect rhythm upon him. There was no time to wonder at the "right" or "wrong" of what she was doing when she suddenly sucked that was washed head fully into her mouth.

He groaned, his hips lifting off of the bed as she continued to suck on that ultra sensitive tip. He wished he could see her face, know what she was feeling, she seemed to enjoying it so...

As if reading his mind, Valerie shifted her position so that she could look into his eyes and what he saw in hers nearly pushed him over the top! She was loving it! He could see the lust, the intense pleasure this was bringing to her, even as he gave in to all of the sensations. His breathing was ragged and he couldn't contain the urge anymore to thrust up into her. He was close...so close...but to cum in her mouth...

Once again, knowing him as only a loving wife could, she released him with a soft plop and moved swiftly to straddle him, the teddy indeed being without barrier to their pleasure. The wetness he felt as she slid against his throbbing erection just confirmed what he already knew and he bucked hard against her, trying to enter the warm tight place reserved for him and him alone.

Leaning forward, she let the head slide slightly into the warm cradle of her body, she whispered into his ear, her voice hoarse with passion, "next time in my mouth, dear husband."

With that, she drove herself down onto him, taking his full length deeply into her body and holding it there for a bit, grinding herself down onto him. It was more than he could stand and he began to thrust up into her, needing to feel his release, needing to bring her to hers. Her head tossed back and he shivered to hear the soft, keening moan that would soon become a screaming climax. It never failed – the reality of her pleasure heightened his own as his climax exploded into her even as her own imploded upon him. More intense than anything in recent memory, he felt his seed empty deep within her as he remembered her words about "next time".

It seemed like forever before either of them could move again, as she lay collapsed and spend a top her husband's exhausted body. When she did move, it was to untie his bonds and then curl up by his side.

"I should be furious with you," he muttered, stroking the side of her face

"Are you?" Her eyes searched his.

"Well....no...."he smiled and she relaxed. "We do have to discuss your methods though."

Her lovely head lowered, unable to look him in the eyes. "I'm sorry...I didn't know what else to do..." There were unspoken volumes behind that statement that she didn't care to reveal to him. At least not yet. Perhaps in time.

Lifting her face to him, with a finger under her chin, he met her eyes once more. "I know. I'm sorry too."

"So....it was...ok?"

He laughed and pulled her tightly into his embrace. "More than ok, honey. Much more."

"So we can do it again?" She sounded a bit like an eager child who had just discovered the best ride in the amusement park. "Absolutely," he answered. "But next time – "

"I know, I know," she laughed. "No ties."

"And no drugs, right? Ever again." He said firmly and she nodded.

With that she nestled down into his arms, nearly already asleep. As he drifted off, just after her, he found his mind wandering over the sensation of her luscious mouth on him and realized that next time would be sooner than she thought.

Licorne
Licorne
13 Followers