Cabin Fever and Beige Panties

Story Info
Cabin interlude, yoga pants, sensible beige panties...
1.1k words
11.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That moment on the plane when you have 3 seats to yourself, praying to the aviation gods that no one else gets on...until some sexy minx plops down beside you and her boobs bounce a hello...

You sneak a look at her as she stands to pack her handbag in the overhead compartment. She's a little older than you. As she reaches up, the impression of a nipple distracts you...you imagine warming it with your mouth through the flimsy fabric.

She catches you looking, and a whisper of a smirk appears on her glossed lips. She takes her time rummaging for her book with her arms raised.

She sits and settles in with her book and glasses perched on her nose. The cover has a whip and rope theme...you start to ponder the scenario, close your eyes and start to fantasize...

In a short while, the yoga pants you chose for comfort seem a bad idea as they'd formed a curious little tent...pointing directly at your neighbour. Hopefully she won't notice as you stand to pass her on the way to the bathroom which is directly behind your chair.

You excuse yourself as you pass her, tent facing the seat in front...but as you reach the aisle, she says in a sweet voice "Would you mind passing my bag down please?"

You panic...you can either ignore her and rush to the lav or grant her request. One smouldering look from her and you have no choice.

Here goes...you keep your eyes on her as you reach into the compartment...her eyes are busy though. Mesmerized by the sight mere inches away...your cock twitches, much to your disdain.

You quickly drop her bag in her lap...some contents spill out...including a petite sparkly butt plug...she is far from embarrassed.

You literally sprint the 2 metres to the lav door, only to find it occupied!

From the corner of your eye, you see the vixen stand and turn to look at you.

She steps into the aisle and makes the 4 step journey to the lav door also...she nestles in beside you to wait...

You eye the male air host nervously, who is preparing refreshments behind the bathroom...trying to distract yourself from the warmth of your neighbours body as she seemingly has no personal space boundaries.

He turns, drops his eyes to your crotch , looks up again and winks...he fucking winked at you!!

So much for deflating the rogue member!!

The vacant sign slides across and a man emerges, he hurries out when he sees the queue outside.

You rush forth, turn to close the door..but it is met with resistance...manicured nails peek around the edge of the door.

She pushes it open and squeezes into the confined space with you...the door snaps shut behind her.

She doesn't waste time...her lips move in and attach to yours. Startled, you can only stand there dumbfounded while your cock nudges her belly as she moves in snug against you.

Wait...your wildest fantasy is happening...WTF...your brain finally catches up with your dick.

Her dark lashes smouldered against her alabaster cheeks as she pulled away from your stung lips.

She hitched her pencil skirt up to above her pantyline and reached over to your eager straining cock, which was now weeping joyously. Your traitorous bulb throbbed in anticipation as she peeled the top of your yoga pants down below your tight balls. She stared...then moistened her lips..."Oh my!"

Not having anywhere to move, she propped her ass up on the vanity and spread her legs wide...one slung over the tiny sink...both of her high heels dropping with a thunk to the floor. Now your eyes had nowhere to move, but down...down to the devil's lair! Fuck me, her pronounced slit was wet through...her sensible beige panties obviously soaked...begging to be nuzzled.

Without the room to bend, you opted to reach for them with your thumb and forefinger...and test the moist crevice tentatively...she moaned softly, grabbed your hand and forcefully smushed it to her achingly wet mound. Fuck! Losing control of all restraint, your thumb escaped her grasp and slipped past the barrier and sank into her saturated, puffy warmth. Your cock bobbed in anticipation. Fiend!

She pulled you closer by the cock, lining your glistening knob up with her pussy and wrenched her panties aside with her free hand allowing you to smear your eager dick juices over her pouty, wet folds. Finally taking control of your cock, you stir the cocktail of fluids with your knob, she closes her eyes to enjoy the delicious moment...the yearning for deep penetration nearing...

You can't hold back any longer and plunge deep, to be enveloped in her silkiness. Bottoming out with your balls resting on the cold stainless ledge, you rest, lean forward and nuzzle her creamy neck...she smells like coconut and sex. Buried in her nape, you slowly slide halfway out...she moans her frustration.

Pure animal instinct takes over, you ram home and continue the assault on her hungry engorged flesh...pounding...seeking that elusive depth that you know will appear when she is close to her climax...hastening this prize, you rub her slippery bud with your moistened thumb.

She hitches a leg up so her foot is now resting on the ledge, allowing deeper thrusting...you hit that deep sweet spot...both of you are breathing heavily. "Fuck me harder...cum in my pussy...", desperation speaks breathlessly. Her eyes squint up...her mouth is a surprised "O". Her pussy spasms, her hips shudder, she gurgles her rapture.

Your balls so gloriously full and begging for release...you pump her tight squeezing flesh three last times and spray your hot jism deep into her dripping, needy pussy.

Reluctantly retreating with your spent, punished cock, you then dislodge yourself from her damp, pale neck. With hooded eyes, she gives you a lazy smile then reaches for the tissues overhead. Her nipples glare at you accusingly. You reach out and tweak one into submission...she gasps. Cum leaks out unceremoniously as you begin to help clean her sensitive, used haven. Hopping down, she reclaims her red heels, kisses me sweetly and departs the chamber. Just. Like. That.

You take a few moments before making your exit.

Rounding the corner, she is nowhere to be found...you take a seat then arch your neck to see if she has changed seats. Nope.

You enjoy the remainder of your flight back to Perth...marveling in your new Mile High Club status. She must have absconded to first class you ponder. The cricket lads will never believe you!

Queuing for disembarkment, you reach the cockpit area exit where you are warmly bid farewell by the cabin crew...the host merely winks...the now uniformed hostess with the alabaster skin smiles, "Thank you for flying with us Mr Wilcox, it was a pleasure. Please cum again."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Open House, Realtor Gangbang The clients & buyers want hardcore sex at the showing.in Group Sex
Sadie Outlaw Ep. 001: REDHEAD REDEMPTION "If this is how the West was Won...Just shoot me now."in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Slut: I Fuck the Stripper Slut Wife Pt. 01 Ex boyfriend fucks stripper slut wife in her home.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
School Slut Pt. 01 Jayne is naughty and is punished.in BDSM
Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 01 A young man is mind-controlled into becoming a mama's boy!in Mind Control
More Stories