Cabin Fever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," Randy began in a tentative tone. "You and Chase. Snowbound in the Baker cabin for almost forty-eight hours."

She stared out the window at the passing scenery. "Is there a question in there?"

"I saw the way the two of you looked at each other in the hospital."

"And how was that?"

"Like two people who know each other, in the biblical sense of the word."

Ginny started to deny it, then closed her mouth. Years ago she'd made the decision never to lie to her son, no matter what. She couldn't lie to him now. He deserved to know the truth, even if it broke the bond between him and Chase, or between him and her.

He sighed. She knew he was uncomfortable with the idea, but there was nothing within her power to change the fact that it had happened.

"Grandma Rogers is on her way with Aunt Judy," Randy said in an even tone. He wasn't upset. He wasn't happy but he wasn't upset.

"Why?"

"Because they want to see you. Grandma tried to come yesterday but Dad wouldn't let her. Me and Dad had a big fight about it, too. He was being such an asshole about the whole thing."

Ginny said nothing. She didn't want to come between Randy and his father. Still, she did want Randy to understand where she stood and that it had nothing to do with John's recent actions.

"I'll probably be going back to Denver with Grandma," she said at last. "I made a decision while I was up there. I've lived too many years not being who I really am, not allowing myself to feel and experience life in an authentic way. I can't go back to pretending I'm satisfied with the status quo when I'm not."

Randy glanced at her. "Well, that's a relief. I don't know why you put up with it as long as you did."

She gazed back at him. "You aren't upset?"

"I'm your son, Mom. I want you to be happy…whatever that means. And you need to be with someone who puts your happiness above everything else."

They had pulled into the driveway. Now Randy turned off his ignition. John's truck was parked in the open garage. He must have come home early from work.

Suddenly Randy's cell phone blasted a hard rock ringtone and he quickly retrieved it from his hip.

"It's Chase," he said before answering it, having recognized Chase's ringtone. "Yo, bro," he said into the tiny phone. Ginny looked out the window.

A hand touched her arm. "Here, he wants you," Randy said. He made a funny face at her, as though to say "What gives?" before getting out of the car.

Ginny held the phone in her hand. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She put the phone to her ear and listened for a moment. The other end was silent.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
39103910over 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter

This is getting better and hotter. I can't wait to read chapter 3. I know it will be even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed the Story.

Good writing, hot story, looking foward to the rest, Thanks!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cabin Fever Previous Part
Cabin Fever Series Info

Similar Stories

A Brilliant Mind Ups and downs lead a scientist to a dance instructor.in Mature
Living With Claudia Young Johnny and a Sexy, Posh, BBW, Mature.in Mature
Milf Tails: After Midnight Steven has a late night encounter with his best friend's mom.in Mature
Milf for Hire! Nick finds out what his friend's mother really does for work.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
More Stories