Cabin in Montana Ch. 01

Story Info
Terry and George meet in a cabin for some fun and sex.
1.4k words
3.87
23.6k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first published story. If you are under eighteen or don't like two men in love, don't read this. The story does take a while to get to the sex part, so if that's the only reason you're here, you can skip to the end. Enjoy, and please comment!

*****

As Terry Bane pulled into the driveway of a familiar cabin in western Montana, he wondered whether this was a good idea. He had gotten an e-mail a few week ago from an old flame who owned this cabin, inviting him to catch up on old times. George had been a pain in the ass in the best possible way, and they had parted on good terms, but Terry hadn't spoken to him in almost two years.

He considered his situation: a mostly single electrical engineer, who had worked for Bluetooth for the past few months. Before that, he had worked for a string of technology companies. Terry wasn't in bad looking for a man of twenty-four, and while he was never the most athletic man in the club, he worked out often enough to keep himself in shape. His somewhat shaggy hair was a dirty blonde, though he kept it shorter now than he did in college. At a little under 180 centimeters (5 feet 10 inches) and a little over 60 kilograms (135 pounds), he wasn't a model but he certainly wasn't unattractive.

The smell of tomato sauce and chicken wafting from the cabin brought Terry back to the situation at hand. This was his last chance to walk away unscathed: he could get back in his car, drive back home, call George and cancel. That option was very tempting, but Terry knew that if he left now, he would never know what would have happened had he stayed. On the other hand if he stayed, there were one hundred and one ways this weekend could go wrong. Terry stood in front of the cabin for fifteen minutes before deciding to jump in and get it over with.

As he opened the door and was met by the sight of a rustic living room, the sound of someone humming in the kitchen and the smell of chicken primavera. After a moment, the humming stopped and George Hammond appeared. He stood ten centimeters (four inches) taller than Terry, and he did look like a model (Okay, maybe a slight exaggeration, but still...). George was tan, with a dark chestnut hair cropped close to his head, and weighed just less than 75 kilograms (165 pounds). His two years in the Navy and hours running and at the gym had given him an enviable physique. He now worked for the National Parks Service, and was the man Terry wanted with him when the zombie apocalypse happened. George was strong but gentle, handsome but humble, and he can cook.

After a few seconds of silence George said "Hey."

'Hey?' Of all of the anticlimactic, uninspired, unromantic things that could have come out of his mouth, he said 'hey'?

"I didn't think you'd come."

"I wasn't sure."

"Are you glad you did?"

"Still not sure."

George cracked a smile that scared Terry almost as much as it made him horny.

Over dinner, a few minutes later

"This is really good, I had forgotten how delicious your cooking is."

"It's nice to have someone to appreciate it. It's especially nice having you to appreciate it, Terry."

"I'll appreciate your food anytime. But..."

"Something wrong? Is the bread underdone?"

"No, the food's perfect, I was just wondering why you invited me here."

Terry was guessing that he was the fourth-string backup. He was surprised when George spoke up.

"I broke up with my boyfriend. It was messy. I thought I had nothing to lose by inviting you here. I guess I chose you because you are the one I think about when I think about my younger days. Maybe I just wanted to reminisce about the old days and you are an excellent reminder." George watched and waited patiently for his friend and one-time lover to answer.

"Thanks, I sorta kinda maybe uh think about you a lot too..." Understandably, Terry was having trouble being his usual eloquent self. Had George just said what he thought he just said?

George started chuckling, and after staring at him for a few seconds, Terry started giggling and then dissolved into side-aching laughter.

Later, over two glasses of wine.

"I hope you brought warmer clothes, the radio weatherman is calling for a snowstorm."

After a delicious dinner, wine and three hours of chatting and laughing with George, Terry was feeling much more relaxed.

"That's what you are here for."

"Hmmm. I need to add that to my resume: college educated, retired military, experienced naturalist, makes excellent space heater."

"I like that last one. Don't forget 'expert lover' in that list."

George rolled his eyes at that. "I don't think that would go over well at work."

"It goes over well with me. Office not very friendly?"

"Fortunately, most of the time I am in the field. Overall, my coworkers aren't bad but there are a few who glare at me every once in a while."

"Sorry. Still, good on you for coming out!"

"I didn't."

Terry waited for George to continue.

"My ex came in to the office and ratted me out."

"Shit. I'm sorry, that must have been difficult. You don't have to keep talking about it if you don't want to."

"It was probably going to happen sooner or later. I think one of the ladies at the office suspected, but she never said anything."

"Is it bad enough that you need to move?"

"There have been a couple of incidents in the bathroom, but it's calmed down a lot. Nonetheless, I hear the Yosemite office is nice."

"Screw them! You came here to forget your coworkers, your ex-boyfriend and the weight of the world you seem to be carrying around."

"Oh? And what do you suggest I focus on?"

Terry's voice grew softer as he leaned in for a kiss.

"I have a few ideas"

"Mhmmhm, I'm sure you do. I like them already."

Terry began taking off George's shirt as the taller man was already struggling with his pants. Terry then began stripping, and George was eager to help him. The last article of clothing to come off was George's underwear, which was not found again for four days. George broke their passionate kiss to grab a bottle of lube and a condom from a drawer in the mahogany table in the living room.

"I don't think I remember that being there the last time I was here."

"Thinking later. Sex now."

Terry tensed slightly as he felt George put two gel- covered fingers in his ass.

"I see you've been lonely recently. You were never this tight before, would you like me to fix that?"

Terry made a noise between a groan and a grunt in response.

George moved and then thrust forward slowly, being as gentle as he could. Terry had forgotten just how large George's penis was, but he was getting a crash course. Both men vocalized their growing passion in a symphony of grunts and moans, at some points their breathing, thrusting and moaning were synchronous and others they were clashing.

*Thrust*

*Thrust*

*Thrust Thrust Thrust*

*thrust thrustThrustTHRUST*

Each stroke of Georges cock felt like it was going deeper into Terrys Ass!

George had been stroking Terry's penis at varying speeds, but stroked faster as he neared orgasm. Terry felt that George was getting close and pulled him close. George reached his mind-blowing crescendo first, and Terry followed seconds later.

The two men pulled apart and lay panting next to each other.

"You were good."

"You were great."

The two men were up late that night. George was glad that the nearest neighbor was more than 9 miles away, because from 9 miles away, the noise could be mistaken as five bears having an orgy.

*****

So, what did you think? I'm not done but I wanted to get Chapter 1 done and published before the New Year 2016. I am probably going to come back and edit this sometime. This is my first story, and I want to try to have one story in every category of Literotica, like anal, bdsm, et cetera. Also I don't have an editor yet, so if you want to edit this or any of my other or future stories, please comment or email me. Thanks for reading, please review, praise and criticism are both good. Thanks again, Literotica!