Cabin in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I cannot get over how beautiful you look. Someone should paint a picture of you like this. It deserves to be hung in a museum. Sweetheart, you are gorgeous."

I couldn't believe he thought I looked beautiful. I was covered in my own saliva, my skinny little penis was poking out of my body like a stray finger. I didn't feel beautiful or gorgeous, I was only horny. But those words he spoke were making me even more horny. My hips were bucking out toward him. My poor penis was leaking like crazy. My wrinkled little hole was flexing and tingling. That little puddle of my drippings and saliva, wasn't so little anymore.

When the first drop of precum appeared on his cock, he smiled. "I know you must be going crazy." He released his rigid cock and stood up. "This time, just nod your head if you want me to fuck you."

I nodded my head like crazy. I actually got a little dizzy from nodding that hard.

From behind, he untied my left arm. My arm fell to my side, the muscles were exhausted. My entire arm felt like it was 'asleep'. He then untied my right arm, it too fell to my side. My legs were wobbly, but I did manage to stay standing. He removed both of the pink cuffs from my wrists and set them aside. Before I even had a chance to get my arms moving, Mark produced a pair of handcuffs from his pocket and locked my wrists together behind my back.

As I stood there with my wobbly legs spread wide, Mark pulled the chair in front me. I wasn't sure what he was up to until he lowered his pants to his knees and sat down, facing me. While still sitting, he scooted himself and the chair all the way under me. He smiled up at me as he rubbed his huge cock between my oily butt cheeks. There was more than enough oil and precum on his cock when he aimed it where I needed it most.

My little hole began to stretch open around the fat, spongey head of his cock. I leaned back and rested my hands on his legs. Pressing my body down until I felt my ring of muscles clamp down around the neck of his cock. At that same moment, Mark reached out and tickled the underside of my penis with his finger. That was all it took.

Usually when I cum, I make a bit of noise and thrash my body around. But with my legs still tied and my hands locked behind my back, I couldn't thrash around much at all. And the ball gag was keeping me from making anything except wet gurgling noises. But with Mark's index finger rubbing along the vein of my penis, I spurted out the biggest dollop of cum I've ever seen leave my body. It was immediately followed by a second and then a third. Somewhere during that orgasm, I'd collapsed against Mark and was writhing against his chest. Even Mark was shocked at how much I'd cum. "What the hell was that?? You were REALLY horny weren't you?"

When I gurgled a response, he apologized before reaching up and unbuckling the gag. With the ball finally out of my mouth, I had to stretch my jaw muscles several times before I tried to speak. It wasn't until that moment that I realized I was sitting on Mark's lap. His entire cock was buried inside me. Usually it took forever to get even half of it in me. And there have been times when I can't take it all. But this time he as all in, balls deep inside me. The first words I spoke were, "You're in me?"

He smiled and kissed my very wet lips. "Yes, I am. When you started cumming like that, I just lifted up until I couldn't go anymore. You just kept cumming and didn't even notice." He laid his hands on my hips, "Now how about that fucking you've been wanting?"

Now I'm not one to turn down a good fucking, but honestly, my body was done. My muscles were exhausted. I had just had the orgasm of my life. I didn't have the strength for it. Just when I opened my mouth to try and explain that to Mark, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. He hugged my oily body against his and somehow managed to not even flex his cock inside me. He comforted me and told me it was okay he knew I was tired.

He then withdrew his cock from inside me, wiped himself clean and put it away in his pants. He put the chair back by the cabin wall and then came to untie my ankles and remove the pink cuffs. One after the other until I was free. Standing up straight, I stretched my back. Mark was right there behind me with his hands on my hips. When I heard a car coming down the road, I moved to get inside. But Mark held me in place.

"No, today you'll be shown off. I want that couple to see you. I want them to know how lucky I am to have you." He grabbed the chain on the handcuffs and had me take a step forward, then another. Until I stood on the very edge of the deck. When the car was almost to the drive way, Mark raised his hand high and waved. I was afraid they would look and see me naked and oily. But deep down inside me, I wanted them to look. I wanted to be shown off. Just before they passed into the clearing of the driveway I stepped away from Mark and out onto the gravel of the driveway.

It happened so quickly, I couldn't be sure if they looked or not. But Mark said the lady did see me. He swore up and down that she looked right at me in that brief moment it took for them to pass the driveway. Just hearing that sent an erotic chill shooting through my body. But I was still physically exhausted. Mark stepped down to me off the porch and picked me up in his arms, careful with my handcuffed wrists.

He whispered as he carried me inside the cabin, "My little exhibitionist. Do you have any idea how much I love you?"

I looked into his eyes, I whispered, "Yes."

He carried me up the stairs into 'my' bedroom and continued on to the bathroom. He set me down on the toilet and began to run a bath in the huge, claw-footed tub. He even added some bubble bath from a large pink bottle. He pulled a small key from his pocket, bent behind me and removed the handcuffs from one wrist. He knelt down in front of me, kissed my lips and asked if I was okay. I told him I was. He then secured my wrists together, this time in front of my body. I didn't have the strength or even the desire to refuse him.

When the tub was nearly overflowing with bubbles, he turned off the water and tested the temperature with his hand. He then came back to me, scooped me into his strong arms and slid me into the very warm bath. He kept hold of the chain on the handcuffs so my arms remained above my head, while the rest of me disappeared under the bubbles.

Holding the chain with one hand, he used his other to 'wash' my body. After touching, rubbing, fondling and/or tweaking every part of my front. He had me spread my legs and gently rubbed between my cheeks, drawing lazy circles around my little hole with his fingertip. The man knew how to get me horny, that's for sure.

After teasing my body back into a sexual frenzy, he asked, "Are you ready to get out? Or would you like to soak for a while?"

My blue eyes looked into his, I knew he was horny. I felt like I'd been teasing him all day. And I may be a tease, but that day must've been torture for him. "I'm ready to get out."

He helped me out of the tub and then dried my body with soft towel. I felt like I was being treated like a princess, even though I was wearing handcuffs. Once dry, he carried me into 'my' bedroom and laid me on the bed. I think he was going to let me rest. But as soon as he released me onto the middle of the bed, I raised my arms high above my head and spread my legs wide.

In a soft voice I asked, "Mark, don't you want me? You can have me right now. Come take me."

I think he growled as he tore off his shirt and pants. His underwear hit the floor and his cock was released. It looked even bigger than usual. The head swollen up and moist with his excitement. His walnut sized balls hanging down so low, swinging as he moved onto the bed.

Instead of moving between my legs, he wound up straddling my chest. He held my arms firmly above my head with one hand the other aimed that cock at my lips. I didn't need to think, it was natural for me to open wide and look up into his eyes. He pushed forward until I almost gagged. While I sucked and licked and kissed his cock, every now and then he would push forward. I would gag and he would smile. I knew he wanted me to learn to deep-throat. He wanted me to take his whole cock into my mouth and throat. I had read some things online about it, I knew what I had to do. But it would take time to teach my body to do that. And really this wasn't the time to start practicing. Mark was throbbing and flexing his cock in my mouth, stretching my lips tightly around it. He needed to cum.

I did my very best to make him cum. I swirled my tongue around the underside of his cock. I sucked hard and took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I slid my tongue out of my mouth and slithered it further down his cock. I nibbled on the shaft, I did all the things I usually did to make him cum. I used every trick I knew and he still didn't cum. I knew he was holding back.

With saliva dripping from his cock, he pulled it out of my mouth and slid off the bed. I'd never seen his cock look so angry. The head was a very dark purple and the veins were bulging out on the shaft. He went to his pants on the floor and got the key to my handcuffs. As soon as I saw the key I said, "Don't take them off. I, I, I sort of want to be handcuffed when you make love to me."

The evil smile appeared on his face once again. He stood up and considered me laying there, naked, horny and asking to remain bound. "How about we try something instead of the handcuffs?" It really wasn't a question and I didn't bother responding. I squirmed around on the bed waiting for him to do whatever it was he was going to do.

He removed my handcuffs and from beneath the bed, he wrapped a Velcro cuff around my left wrist. To the other side of the bed, another Velcro cuff appeared and it too was secured around my right wrist. Once all Velcro'ed in, I learned the two cuffs were connected under the mattress by a nylon strap. I could pull my arms up a little bit, but only enough to frustrate me.

"There are cuffs for your ankles too, so I can lay you out spread eagle. But for now, I think the wrists should do the job." While he spoke he applied a liberal amount of lubricant to his cock. He then crawled up on the bed between my legs. Still on his hands and knees, he teased me by kissing me gently and then pulling away when I moved for more. He kissed down my neck, nibbled on my nipples and tickled up and down my sides. For a moment, I thought he would take my penis in his mouth, something he rarely did, but he just smiled and moved back up between my legs.

Before laying on top of me, he looped his arms under my thighs. In a swift movement, he folded my legs back on top of me. My own thighs were almost by my sides. With his angry cock aimed at my wrinkled hole, he snarled "Ready?"

I didn't have time to respond before he lunged forward. Half of his cock penetrated my bottom in a split second. The muscles in my body flexed all at once. Having him enter me that fast was painful. But in the condition I was in, after the day I'd had, it was a good kind of pain. I screamed, I thrashed against the restraints, I yelled things I don't even remember saying. It was the roughest sex I'd ever had and I was loving it. Before I even calmed down, Mark gritted his teeth and forced the rest of his cock inside me. He didn't wait for me to get used to him inside me. And tied down on that bed, on that day, I didn't expect him to. He pulled his cock out to the neck and slammed it back inside me.

With his cock buried deep inside me, he stared into my eyes and growled, "I've wanted to do this all day. You feel so fucking good!"

He'd barely finished speaking before pulling out and slamming it back in me. It took a total of four thrusts like that before he pulled all the way out, took his cock in his hand and began jacking it off. It was aimed at my throbbing penis. I knew he was close. I knew he was feeling as kinky as I was. He's made me feel so special that day. I wanted to do something special for him. I wanted to do something he'd wanted to do for a long time. Something I thought was gross until that moment.

Looking right in his eyes, in a soft voice I said, "Wait, slow down, come up here."

The look on his face was that of a little boy on Christmas morning open the gift he wanted more than anything. He knew what I was offering. He'd wanted it for so long. Letting my legs fall back to the mattress, he crawled up by my head.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked in a concerned tone.

I didn't answer, I puckered my lips and nodded my head. He aimed his cock at my mouth. When it got close, I think I surprised us both by lifting my head off the pillow and taking the fat, spongey head in my mouth. I don't know what I was expecting, but I wasn't expecting it to taste like strawberries. It even smelled like strawberries. It made no sense at all, until I realized it must be the lube he bought.

He had a concerned look on his face, he was worried if I was okay. To put his worries to rest, I lifted my head even higher and took as much of his cock as I could. Bobbing up and down on the cock that was just inside my bottom. Mark had been asking me to suck him after he'd fucked me for a long time. Now that I was doing it, I didn't understand why I'd waited for so long! I loved strawberries!

From the moment I took Mark in my mouth, he probably lasted no more than a minute before his cock erupted. I thought I spurted a lot of cum earlier that day, I didn't. Mark filled my mouth with so much of his cum that I had to swallow twice, and still some ran down my cheeks.

While still throbbing in my mouth, Mark began gushing, "You did it. You really did it. You did ass-to-mouth with my cock. I've always wanted someone to do that for me. And you really did it. I didn't think you would. But you really did it!" I'd never seen him so wound up and full of energy after having an orgasm.

I ran my tongue around the inside of my mouth, feeling his cum covering my teeth, gums and cheeks. His taste was everywhere. I was content, even if I hadn't cum. I probably didn't have any cum left inside me anyway! And I knew Mark was happy. And when he was happy, so was I.

As I was drifting off to sleep, I felt Mark climb off the bed. I often fell asleep first and Mark usually left the room so I could rest peacefully. I heard him get dressed. And just before he left the room, he spread my legs wide and strapped them down with the Velcro cuffs. Leaving me exhausted, naked, spread-eagle, restrained and horny on the bed of my dreams, in the room of my dreams.

12