Cabin in the Woods

Story Info
Kate gets the fantasy she has been begging for.
11.7k words
3.77
36.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend Will and I were an interesting pair. We met at work a few years ago and soon found out how much we had in common. We shared jokes, music, movie quotes and the like. We didn't talk much outside of work because I didn't want to take away from my time with my family. The friendship was not a problem for my husband because he knew I would never cheat on him and my friend was married with a family of his own. None of that stopped me from wanting to fuck him, though. Of course we flirted; he always told me how nice my ass was or I would catch him staring down my shirt, and I would often whisper something dirty to him and lick my lips because I knew I could make him hard. We knew each other's sexual fantasies and talked about fulfilling them someday, but I never really believed it would happen. People talked behind our backs swearing that we were having an affair at work, but we really were just two adults of the opposite gender who enjoyed each other's friendship. We only saw each other at work, so it's not like our friendship was a problem. It's not that we didn't want to hang out with each other—we just didn't have the time to get away or have the right excuse. Then one day, he tells me he's going to stay in a cabin at a lake about an hour's drive from me for the whole weekend in a few weeks for some R&R...alone. He even winked at me with his charming smile when he said it. I just smiled back.

I needed to think about this. Yes, I wanted to spend time with him...but alone in a cabin? That just sounds like trouble. And to be quite honest, it's exactly the kind of trouble I wouldn't mind getting myself into. Yes, I was happily married and my husband wouldn't think I'd cheat but after talking with Will for all this time I admit I would love the opportunity to fuck his brains out. He was a year younger than me, both of us in our early thirties. He was taller than me, tan and strong; short brown hair and green eyes that sparkled when I teased him. I had medium length, dark brown hair, fair skin with blue eyes, large breasts and a nice round ass...

"And lips that would look great around my dick," Will whispered to me later that day after he told me about his weekend getaway. Goosebumps crawled down my back and I bit my bottom lip as he smiled and winked at me. Shit. I had an opportunity to get away and spend time with Will. Would I fuck him while we were alone? There wasn't a doubt in my mind as I felt my panties getting wet while he grinned at me. I decided not to make it easy for him, though—I knew he liked the idea of taking it from me and I liked a good fight. Of course I will have to keep it low-key; no fingernail scratches or bite marks like the ones that I inflict upon my husband. Yes, this will be interesting. Will is going to have to earn his way between my legs.

A couple weeks went by and the lake weekend was upon me. I told my husband I was going to spend the weekend with Trisha, my best friend from college. I let her know what was going on so she could be my alibi in case he called her. She remembered how I was in the old days and she just laughed. "I knew you would eventually find a man that might be worth the trouble, Kate," she said. "I hope you have a great time, honey." I thanked her. She knew me almost as well as I knew me; I wanted to tease Will just as much as I wanted to fuck him, so this would all depend on how good he was. I've had my share of one-time flings before I married and they weren't worth exploring again. Will keeps me wondering while we flirt together. I was getting excited.

The excitement puddled between my legs as I pulled up to the little cabin Will rented on Saturday morning. His truck was already there, fishing gear laid out on the tailgate. He stepped out of the doorway and spotted me, smiling. "You made it," he said as his grin grew bigger. He was wearing a maroon t-shirt and khaki cargo shorts; I wore a bright blue halter top over a faded jeans skirt. He grabbed his tackle box and fishing poles and winked at me as he took them into the cabin. I fetched my bag from the backseat and followed him inside.

The cabin was small with just a few rooms to accommodate no more than four people. A small dining area and a kitchen are on each side of me as I follow him through the door. Further in are a living room with two sofas and a coffee table, a bathroom with a tub/shower, and a bedroom with bunk beds on both sides. I put my bag on one of the beds as he put his gear in the floor, standing the poles against the wall. Neither of us had spoken another word for several minutes; was he as nervous as I was?

"So," I said, clearing my throat. He looked over at me warmly. "What are we doing this weekend?"

Will grinned. "Whatever we want." He took a few steps towards me slowly, watching my reaction. I stood my ground, hoping my nervousness would go away and he wouldn't see it. He stopped in front of me, lifting his hands to my waist and pulling me to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his face grew closer to mine, our lips inches apart. He didn't kiss me; his mouth moved up my cheek to my ear and he whispered "I have wanted to taste you for so long."

I gasped at his admission, feeling my thong growing damp again. His lips finally met mine, kissing me slowly as our tongues danced together for the first time. His hands moved down from my waist to my hips and under my ass, cupping my cheeks and lifting me up off the floor. I giggled into his lips as he held me against the wall, tasting me more urgently as I wrapped my legs around him. His mouth moved down my face to my neck, licking and kissing my tender skin. I moaned again as his fingers slipped between my cheeks and found my wet thong. A groan escaped his throat as he pushed the material aside and slipped a finger inside my soaking wet pussy. Lifting his face from my neck Will looked at me hungrily. I bit my bottom lip and grinned, shrugging. His hands left my half-exposed ass as he put me back down on the floor. Then suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the bedroom to the dining room, pushing me to the empty table and bending me over it.

"Stay like this," he ordered as he knelt behind me, shoving my jeans skirt up my thighs to my waist, exposing my pink thong underneath. He inhaled my scent as his hands began massaging my cheeks. I leaned up off of the table, squeezing my legs together the best I could. His fingers dug into my hips as he stood up behind me. "I said stay down," he growled.

"No," I countered, somewhat quieter than I had intended. Will was good; almost too good. "I want you to ask me," I whispered.

"Ask you?" he asked. "Ask you what?"

I sighed, summoning my courage. "I want you to beg to taste me. And say please," I spoke, a little louder this time, looking back at his face.

Will was frowning, but then he smirked as he stood up to whisper to me, "Alright, this time I will. But understand this, you cock-teasing bitch, I will never ask you again. You came to this cabin willingly; you are for my pleasure and I will use you accordingly."

My mouth fell open in shock. A tease is certainly something he has called me before, but his voice and attitude at this moment were not only controlling but sexy as hell. My clit throbbed in anticipation as he knelt back down behind me. He sighed as I watched him, waiting for him to ask.

"Kate," he began after a moment, "will you allow me the pleasure of tasting your sexy body until I have tasted every delicious inch of you?"

I raised my eyebrow, grinning at him. He didn't say anymore. "Say please," I prompted.

Will frowned at me, almost rolling his eyes before he smiled. "Will you make me your bitch, Kate? Pretty please?"

I gasped at his words, my clit throbbing even harder with his face just inches from claiming it in his mouth. I almost forgot to answer him. "Yes, Will. Anything you want."

He groaned as his hands gripped my hips and his hungry eyes closed while I laid my chest back down onto the table. I felt his tongue against my thong, the thin material allowing my skin to feel him as well. His tongue traced a line slowly from my clit all the way up my ass crack. I shivered. I could recall telling Will once that I had never been eaten in this position, bent over anything. He said he would make sure I came multiple times if he could bend me over...oh damn. He was working his tongue beneath my thong and into my pussy and I could feel his lips being coated in my cream. I moaned as his tongue dove inside me, licking and swirling around in my little fuck hole. His chin rubbed my clit as he pushed deeper inside me. I was about to cum all over his face. I spread my legs further apart, my toes curling as I shoved my ass into his face and screamed as my orgasm flooded my body and filled his mouth with my juices. He lapped at my cream hungrily.

"I want more, Kate; give me more," Will said against my sensitive skin as he licked me all over, kissing and nibbling my cheeks. I giggled, wiggling my ass as his touch tickled me. He groaned, attaching his mouth to my clit and sucking hard. I came undone again quickly, my legs shuddering throughout my climax. His grip on my thighs tightened as he slid his tongue inside my pussy again, devouring me as I moaned loudly and came, enjoying every pleasurable second he tasted me. He curled his tongue around my thong and pulled it out of my crack, grabbed it with his teeth and pulled it down to my knees. I lifted one foot to step out of it but Will stopped me, grabbing my ass cheeks and spreading them apart. I came twice more after that, each time with him licking my soft skin clean of my juices as he groaned.

Then his tongue ran up the length of my crack again, swirling gently over my anus. "Can I?" he asked.

I knew he was into this, and I had had it done to me before but didn't care for it. But if he insisted... "Yes," I whispered.

"How deep can I go?" he inquired.

I leaned up from the table to look at him. "As deep as you want."

Will grinned, getting up from the floor and going into the kitchen. There were groceries on the counter I hadn't noticed. He grabbed a bottle of honey and brought it to me. "I must confess," he said as he popped open the lid, pushed me back down onto the table and let the honey dribble onto my ass and run down my cheeks. "I have jerked off multiple times just thinking of licking honey from your delicious ass."

My mouth fell open as I felt the cool, thick liquid dripping down my skin. He poured some over my anus and used his finger to push some inside me. I wanted to protest but this all just felt so good and naughty. He kneeled down behind me once again and started on my right ass cheek, licking the honey running down my pale skin. He groaned with each new line of honey he tasted, licking my ass clean as well as nibbling here and there to make me squeal and shake my ass. Soon his tongue found my anus, swirling around the outside teasingly before penetrating slowly as his hands spread my cheeks wide. I moaned as he slid inside my ass, stretching my tight hole as he tasted me. He ate my ass like he had never tasted anything sweeter, diving in as deep as he could and licking the honey out of me. Just when I think he is finished with my ass he slips two fingers inside my pussy, finger fucking me while he continues licking. A deep moan escaped my lips and I closed my eyes as I felt yet another orgasm building in me. My arms reached back to my sticky cheeks, spreading them apart for him so he could lick me deeper. He steadied his rhythm as I held my breath, groaning into my crack as he tasted me. With his tongue in my ass and fingers in my pussy I came again, my orgasm so explosive that my body shook violently as I screamed loudly.

My strength left me and I collapsed on the table as his fingers and tongue slid out of my holes. He walked around to see my face; I opened my eyes to watch him lick my juices from his fingers and I shuddered. "How was that, Kate?" he asked when he finished.

"Wow," I muttered after several breaths.

Will chuckled, leaning down into my face. "So, I have to know. Are you mine now? Do you submit to me?"

I looked into his eyes for a long moment, watching his face as he waited for my answer. Something in the back of my mind made me wonder if I should say no, even though I was happy to say yes. Maybe I shouldn't answer at all? This is what he has always wanted, and I knew it: my submission. I just got here. I can't submit yet, and he should know that if he knows me at all. Will must have been able to read my mind because he left my sight and got behind me again, unzipping his shorts and letting them fall to the floor. He spread my feet with his, lined up his throbbing hard dick with my fuck hole and rammed it inside me, grabbing my hips and fucking me hard. I held on to the sides of the table, screaming as he pounded inside me over and over. Grabbing a fist full of my hair he jerked my head back and fucked me harder. "How about now, bitch?" he asked, breathing heavily. "Say you're mine."

I wanted to scream in pain; he was fucking me so hard and deep while my thighs banged against the table edge. God, was he going to fuck me all weekend if I said yes? What if I say no? I wasn't prepared for any of this. All I knew was that what ever he was doing, I was enjoying it. I loved it. And if he really thinks I'm just going to completely submit like that, he's in for a surprise. "I'm yours," I muttered.

"What was that?" he asked. "Say it louder, you fucking whore."

"I'm yours!" I yelled. "I'm your whore!"

Will stopped pounding into me, holding still with his cock deep inside my pussy. Keeping his grip on my hair, he slid out of me and pulled me up from the table and shoved me to my knees in front of him. He jerked my shirt off over my head, my breasts bouncing out of their restraint. He groaned as he stared down at me, reaching his hand out to slap me roughly across the face. "Look up at me, bitch, and say those three words again."

I glared up at him from my knees, sticking my breasts out and holding my hands together behind my back. I took a deep breath and gave in. "I'm your whore."

Will grinned an evil grin down at me, then he grabbed both sides of my head and put his cock on my lips. "Open," he commanded.

I watched his face as I opened my mouth and his dick slid across my tongue, filling my throat as my lips rested on the base. He pulled back out slowly, entering my mouth and throat again, taking a few moments to enjoy the feel of my mouth before tightening his grip on my hair and fucking my throat. I gasped and choked on his cock as he thrust it down my throat repeatedly, holding my head tightly. I could taste pre-cum on my tongue as I put my hands on his thighs to push him away. He was close; I decided not to fight him. "Good girl," he grunted. "Now swallow it all." He slammed into my throat and held my head against him with both hands, pumping his cum down my throat as I struggled to breathe. His cock throbbed on my tongue as he filled me with his seed. Once he had emptied his load inside me he let go of my hair, pulling himself from my mouth as I fell back onto my hands, gasping for air.

He stood before me, examining the sticky mess from my ass cheeks on himself. He smiled at me, ran his finger down my cheek and pulled off his shirt as he stepped out of his shorts. "I'm gonna take a shower. Do you want to join me? I would love to assist cleaning up your ass." He winked at me.

Playful caressing one minute, rough fucking the next. Wow, this was going to be an interesting weekend. I believe I should definitely earn the rough treatment, though. After all, I am a bitch. "Well, I wouldn't still be sticky if you knew how to lick off all the honey," I smirked as I stood up from the floor.

"Hey, if you had a nice ass like that in your face, you would take your time too," he chuckled, walking into the bathroom.

Glancing at my clothes all over the floor, I shrugged and followed him. The water was running in the shower as I entered the small bathroom. He grinned at me as he stepped into the tub, through the shower curtain and under the shower head. Hesitating a moment, I looked at my reflection in the mirror over the sink. What was I doing? He has already done so many things to me and I just got here. What next? I didn't want to miss a moment. I shook off my thoughts and joined him in the shower. He was washing his chest as I faced him, the warm water splashing my face as it hit his shoulders. He stepped back under the shower head and against the wall so the water would reach me. It wasn't hot but it felt alright. He spun me around to let the water hit my back and run down my sticky ass. His hands cupped my cheeks, spreading the water across them and rubbing the traces of remaining honey from my skin. He grabbed a bar of soap, lathered up his hands and cleaned my ass cheeks as I put my hands on the wall for balance. He massaged my bottom and hips, taking his time to make sure I wasn't sticky anymore.

After awhile his fingers started to wander across my body; between my legs, up my sides and down my arms, across my breasts and neck. Reaching around my waist and slipping his hand between my thighs, I felt his hard cock against my ass as he slipped a finger inside me, his other hand against the wall. Moaning, I kept my hands on the wall and pushed back against him, wiggling my ass slowly. He groaned, thrusting another finger inside my pussy and finger fucking me harder. I picked up my left foot and put it on the tub edge, spreading my thighs more for his hand. I could feel his chest against my back now, his throbbing cock wedged into my crack. An orgasm was building inside me; I moaned louder and gasped as he pinched my left nipple and chewed on my right earlobe. Painful and pleasurable sensations collided in my body as I came hard in his hand, crying out as he held me against him, never slowing his pace. My legs shook beneath me as my orgasm subsided; Will held me up so that I didn't collapse into the tub.

Once my breathing had returned to normal, he released me and turned me around to face him. His eyes were intense as he stared at me, picking up my right leg into the crook of his arm and pushing my back against the wall. The cool surface against my skin caused me to gasp, then I gasped a second later as his dick slid inside my pussy. Slowly he entered me, watching my face as his member filled my fuck hole again. Once it was buried inside me he held still, leaning into my face to kiss me. He tasted so sweet, his tongue dancing with mine as he moved slowly in and out of me. I moaned into his lips, biting his bottom lip as I sucked it into my mouth. He groaned, fucking me a little faster as he deepened the kiss. Warmth was spreading through my body again as he possessed me, my mouth with his and his shaft buried deep inside me. He broke the kiss and I gasped for air as his mouth moved down my jaw and neck, his tongue trailing down my skin as he fucked me harder. My ass banged against the wall as I shuddered and came again, screaming as he watched my face. He smiled for a second before he came himself, groaning as his load spurted into my pussy.

Will and I stayed like that for several moments, breathing heavily. I glanced up at him after he shuddered once; we smiled. He released my leg as he pulled out of me, his cum dripping from my fuck hole. He washed himself off in the cooling water and stepped out so I could do the same. The hot water was running out but I didn't mind; my body was on fire. I had already lost track of how many times Will had made me cum, and it wasn't even lunch time. He still had more than twenty-four hours with me, to use me as he pleased. What else did he have up his sleeve?

Shutting off the now cold water, I stepped out to an empty room. A towel was laid out on the sink for me. I dried off and went in search of my clothes. Will was in the kitchen, smearing mayo on some bread. He didn't glance up as he made his sandwich. "Would you like one?" he asked.