Cabin In The Woods Ch. 1

Story Info
The two of you flee to the countryside..
2.2k words
3.86
20.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive from the city had been tiring. There seemed to be more than the usual number of idiots on the road today. Perhaps they, like us, were just hoping to take advantage of the long weekend. At least they were not coming to "our" woods. We had rented a cabin from a friend of ours last month. We needed a place to just get away and be alone, together.

Turning off the main road, we drive the mile and a half through the woods, on the stone lane, to the cabin. Nestled in the woods, the cabin is somewhat isolated. The nearest "neighbor" is about a quarter-mile hike through the trees. We don't know if anyone is there for the weekend, nor do we really care.

We unpack the car and quickly store our supplies and belongings. We agree it had been our good fortune to acquire the cabin. After taking a few minutes to look around, we talk of vague plans for our time here. Little do we know what the weekend holds in store for us. It is to be a weekend we will not soon forget.

Although tired from the trip, we are excited at being here. Deciding to sit on the porch for a while, we take the folding chairs outside, placing them side by side on the porch. We snuggle there on the porch, your head on my shoulder, as close together as we can get in our chairs.

The night air creeps through the trees and softly brushes over the front of the cabin, lifting the scent of your perfume and tickling our minds with the smell of honeysuckle, pine, and spruce. Here and there are the sounds of evening: the rhythmic chirping of crickets, a fluttering of wings as birds settle into their nests, and the quiet creaking of tree limbs. The world around us is preparing to bed down for the night and our thoughts are toward that end as well.

"Let's go for a walk" you suggest.

"Where would you like to go?"

"I don't know. Why don't we go down by the lake?"

"Sure, why not. " I take your hand and we leave the cabin porch.

The lake is but a short walk through the woods. We step into the clearing in front of the water. There, stretching out before us, lies the peaceful solitude of Lake Nepisiquit. Named for an Indian chief, the lake has remained untouched by the machines of man. Its quiet beauty is a reflection of times gone by and a tribute to those who would maintain the pristine quality of life around it.

The sky has a few clouds drifting through it tonight and the moon is three quarters full. I hold her close as we gaze out over the still water. The moonlight dances across the lake and gently caresses the darkness. Looking into your eyes, I can see the outline of the trees surrounding the lake. I hold you even closer and lower my lips to yours. Our lips meet in a soft kiss.

The smell of your perfume and the tenderness of your lips brings the beginnings of a hard-on to me. As we press ourselves together, I feel the warmth of your body and the imprint of your breasts on my chest. The soft kiss becomes one of rising passion, matched by my rising erection.

My hands begin roaming your body, tracing the outline through your clothes. I study your body as a blind man would - in braille - feeling each contour as I explore. I know your body as well as my own. Yet, each time I touch your it is as exciting as the first. The sight and the feel of your body always brings joy to my heart and hardness to my loins.

I push my thigh against yours. You responds by spreading your legs slightly, allowing me to press into their junction. As your legs open, so do your lips and your tongue leaps into my mouth. It is a welcome intruder and our tongues meet in a wet greeting.

Our intertwined legs begin to dance a sexual dance, rolling and rubbing against each others loins. As I press deeper into your valley, you replies by squeezing my thigh with your legs, searching for my prick. Feeling the warmth of your thighs against my rising prick increases the passion of our kiss and our tongues begin to do battle. Lowering my hands to your buttocks, I pull you tightly against me. Suddenly, you breaks away from my lips and body.

"Let's go for a swim. " Your eyes reflect a mischievous sparkle from within.

"But our bathing suits are back at the cabin"

The sparkle in your eyes becomes a glow. "Who needs a suit?", you asks, and begins to strip off your clothes. You divests yourself of all your earthly belongings and stands there in the nude. Your breasts push firmly into the night air, and your body glows in the light reflecting from the lake. Even the shadow you casts in the moonlight is exciting.

"What's the matter?" you asks, "Are you chicken? Embarrassed? Come on!"

"Well, if you're going to put it that way. " I reply.

I strip away all that I possess (at the moment) and head for the shoreline. My prick slaps against my legs as I run. You're already in the water, playfully splashing and waving for me to come in. "I must be crazy", I think, and wade into the lake.

The water is warmer than I had imagined and I am thankful for small favors. You're staring at my loins, obviously checking my hard-on, as I approach. You lie back in the water, allowing your body to float. Your breasts protrude above the water like a pair of beautiful islands in the moonlit lake. Your legs are open and inviting and I long to dock my ship into your port.

Reaching out in the moonlight I lightly touch your breasts, causing the nipples to become erect. I trace the water line around each breast and kiss each exposed island peak. My hands remain in constant contact with you as I move down your body and between your legs. Once there, I submerge my body until my face is at the level of the lake surface and move toward the harbor formed by your thighs. With the first kiss on your shores, your eyes close and a smile comes to your lips.

Placing my hands under your buttocks, I lift you slightly to gain better access to your cove. I begin gently lapping at the shoreline, lightly splashing water as I tongue your slit. Yours is wet from the lake and of your own natural juices, and as I continue licking, you becomes even wetter. Teasingly, I circle your opening, occasionally dipping my tongue into you to pull out more of your juice. You begins to respond to my actions with slight pushes of your hips, encouraging me to find your sensitive areas, and I knead your buttocks in my hands.

I search along the folds and find your love button. My tongue rakes back and forth across the hood of your clit and your excitement builds. I love the taste of your body and could eat you all day. Fortunately, you loves being eaten, and would let me do so all day; but you like giving pleasure as much as receiving and I cannot last all day.

I continue my actions on your body, alternating deep thrusts of my tongue into your folds with attacks to your clit. Pulling your loins against my face, I extend my tongue as far into you as I can to lick the honey from the walls of your pot. Her sweetness melts in my mouth.

I turn my attention to your clit and you replies by pressing up and onto my probing tongue. Using rapid strokes, I toss your clit from side-to-side with my tongue. Back and forth, then up and down, and finally in circles, I leave no direction untried as I push you toward orgasm. The response of your body to my actions only serves to encourage me and I assault your body with a vengeance. I have but one goal in mind now - I want to make you cum.

It is difficult for me to control your movements and I know you must be close to a climax. Again and again I lap at your clit, bringing you ever onward, until you cannot stand it any longer. Your body begins to shudder as your orgasm hits. Pulling your loins tight against my face, I dip into your slit to feel the contractions with my tongue. I want to taste your cum. I lick and suck at you, capturing the juices as they flow from within.

You begins to relax, but I continue licking and sucking. Finally satisfied that I have drained you completely, I pull you into a standing position. My prick, now a raging hard-on, stands away from my body. As you slides along my torso, your thighs close around my rudder. The moonlight shimmers on the water and lights her face. Brushing back the hair from your eyes, I stare into their warmth. We both smile in satisfaction and kiss passionately.

Your thighs are warm and I cannot resist the urge to thrust my prick back and forth between them. You reaches down between our bodies, grips my shaft, and begins stroking. Your hand slides along the length of my cock, testing my hardness. "I want you", you says, "I want to feel you in me. "

To punctuate your statement you raises your hips, opens your legs, and wraps them around my waist. Holding my prick, you presses forward and onto my cock. The combination of your slippery sleeve, and your exceptional aim, results in a direct hit. I sink deep into your sheath. We moan in unison as the mating is completed and press our bodies tightly together.

We pause to allow the sparks of this first penetration to escape then begin the rhythm of sex. Our bodies work together, sliding my rigid pole in and out of the confines of your channel. Inserting... deeply, then withdrawing... slowly, leaving only enough of my cock inside of you to maintain the union. Gripping your buttocks I squeeze you further onto my erection and you allows your legs to float upward in the water, providing me free access to your body.

The lake begins to churn in response to our love-making. The once quiet waters ripple from one end of the lake to the other and back again. Like fish spawning we continue our actions. Pushing... pulling... pushing again. Inserting... withdrawing... inserting... withdrawing... inserting. Just as a needle on a record gets stuck in a well-used groove, I, too, am stuck - in her groove!

Holding your ass in my hands, I tilt your hips and pull my cock out, until just the head is tucked in your folds. Driving fully into you I push the full length of my cock into you, hitting the back wall of your vagina. The contact causes us to moan. I withdraw my rod and attack you again. The feeling is intense - for both of us.

Time and time again I plunge deep within you. The water cushions my actions and washes around our bodies in a maelstrom. You lowers your legs, to increase the pressure on my cock, and wraps them around my waist again. You rolls your hips in response to the piston in your chamber and pushes your clit onto the top of my prick.

We try to increase the speed of our motions but the water prevents us from moving any faster. The slower pace does have its advantages, however. I have the time to feel your inner walls gripping my shaft as I penetrate your sheath, and you have the pleasure of feeling the full length hardness of my cock rubbing against your clit.

We continue to fuck in the water, my cock sliding in... out... in... out... in; deep... shallow... deep... shallow... deep; filling your sleeve with my prick, pressing my cock into your and causing our pleasure to mount. I can feel the build-up of pressure in my balls and I want to squirt my cum in you to cum again and again. You begins pressing your clit even harder on my cock and I know you're ready to cum. Your body twitches and jerks as your climax hits. Your orgasm is almost violent and I can feel your vaginal walls close in around my prick, squeezing my shaft as you cums.

A few more thrusts into you and my eruption begins. I grab your ass and pull your as far onto my cock as I can to plant the first spurt as deeply inside you as possible. Pressing into you for the second spurt, I try to place it next to the first; firing my weapon at the target again and again, until my ammunition is spent.

As our orgasms retreat, our tongues extend to meet again in passion. We are probably not the first to have made love in these waters, and we will certainly not be the last. But, for the time being, we have been the best. And as stillness slowly returns to the lake, we can hear the waves we have created quietly applauding on the shore.

End - CHAPTER ONE