Cabin Retreat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wil68
Wil68
11 Followers

We kiss tenderly as I ease out of you. I kiss my way down your body quickly and catch the first bit of cum as it is about to reach your still slightly gaping ass. I scoop it up with my tongue, savoring the mixture of your juices and mine. "It seems I've made a mess I need to clean," I smile seductively at you.

"Oh my...," you gasp as my tongue catches the next bit as it starts to drip from your pussy and I dive in deeply to catch it all - my cum, your sweet nectar. Your hips buck against me, your eyes wide, your nostrils flared and pulling in air rapidly as you look into my eyes.

It isn't long before I'm rewarded for my efforts as I feel you clench, your hips pressed against my face, your thighs tight against my head, your warm juices filling my mouth and coating my mustache and chin hair.

I slip the pillow out from beneath your ass and untie your ankles, then reach up to untie your wrists. I lie down next to you on my side with my head propped up by own arm, the other arm draped across you, snuggling against you.

We kiss a bit more before I reach down to pull the covers over is for awhile. I'll restore and build the fire back up later. For now, I want to share this wonderful sated feeling with you.

"You didn't have to do that last bit, you know. It was incredible, but not necessary," you smile at me as you stroke my bearded cheek.

"I did. I wanted to do it. I enjoyed doing it," I respond as I stroke your smooth cheek in return. Looking towards the window briefly, I see what we'd hoped for.

"It looks like it's starting to snow," I say as I nod towards the window.

"Hmmm... Won't it be a shame if we wind up snowed in for an extra day or two?" you smile wickedly.

We laugh and kiss as I lay down on my back beside you. You rest your head on my chest, one leg draped over one of mine.

After a long time of planning and waiting, it looked now like it was indeed going to be a wonderful weekend as we'd hoped.

-To be continued-

Wil68
Wil68
11 Followers
12