Cabin Trip Truth or Dare

Story Info
Two couples have fun in a cabin, then things take a turn.
4.4k words
3.64
173.4k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snow-capped mountains came into view after a few hours on the highway, although the surrounding woods were bare of snow and covered in fallen leaves ranging from brown to red and yellow. George and his girlfriend Sarah sat in the back seat of Alex's car, while Alex drove and his girlfriend Chloe sat in the front. George and Alex had been best friends since middle school, and they had planned this trip to Alex's parents' cabin for months. The two couple's busy schedules had finally matched up, and George looked forwards to spending a long weekend with his buddy and their girls, drinking, hiking and just taking a break from the rest of the world. No cell coverage up in the mountains meant that they were guaranteed a break from work. The girls were talking about some recent celebrity gossip.

George took a moment to appreciate how lucky he and his friend had been in the girlfriend department. Sarah, George's girlfriend, was 5ft2'', with shoulder length blonde hair and nice, c-cup breasts. Her nose was a bit small and freckled, which made her more cute than super-model beautiful, although George figured she was an 8, although he recognized he was probably biased. Chloe was a bit taller than Sarah, standing at 5ft5'' with long, brown hair reaching halfway down her back. She was more beautiful than cute, but hade a warm smile and friendly blue eyes. From what he had seen last summer at the beach, she filled out a B-cup bikini nicely. Both girls went to the same gym several times a week, attending classes with foreign sounding names, like "Zumba". Neither George nor Alex complained though, since the weekly gym visits kept both girls in very good shape. George tried to work out a few times a week, but he had gained a few pounds since he played soccer in high school. He was almost 6ft, with blond hair and a muscular build, although he should probably lose 10 pounds before the summer. Alex had continued to play sports when he started working for his father's construction company after high school, and so was still in great shape five years after graduation. He was a few inches taller than his best friend, and he kept his blonde hair cropped short in a crew-cut. Both couples had gone to school together, so they were all 23 years old, although Alex was born in January and George in October.

They arrived at George's parents' cabin around five in the afternoon. The cabin was not that old, but there was still no electricity or plumbing this high up in the mountains. There was a small kitchen with a gas-stove and a larger living room with a table, a small sofa and a rocking chair in front of a large stone fireplace. There were two bedrooms and a small "bathroom" at the opposite end of the cabin, although the bathroom was just a glorified outhouse inside the cabin. Alex's dad had devised an ingenious system that kept the "in house-outhouse" from smelling too bad. When they had carried all their stuff from the car into the cabin, Alex offered George and Sarah the "master bedroom", but Sarah refused his generosity.

"It's your family cabin, Alex, no way we are taking the best bed." Alex smiled, but opened the door to the smaller bedroom next to it, showing a bunk bed.

"Are you sure? My dad still hasn't gotten around to switching out me and my brothers bunk-bed for a larger one... Are you sure you don't want the king-sized one?"

"We will be find mate, I'm sure we can both fit in one bunk if the need arises" George said, winking at his friend. Sarah rolled her eyes at the boys, and then carried their bags into the smaller bedroom.

They had stopped to eat at a McDonalds a few hours before, so after a quick snack and a few beers in front of the fireplace, the girls headed off to bed. The guys stayed up a while longer, planning the next day's hiking trip and sampling Alex's dad's good bourbon. Just before they were about to turn in for the night, Alex got up and got a package from his bag. It turned out to be a satellite phone that he had gotten after overhearing George worrying about his sick mother a few weeks before, while they were planning the trip.

"I gave your dad the number to this phone, so that he can reach you if anything is up." Alex said with a smile.

"Dude, you're the best! Thanks, that's a big load of my shoulders."

George gave his friend a hug, and then they both brushed their teeth in well-water and went to bed.

The next morning George was the last one to get up, and he put on a t-shirt and a fresh pair of boxer shorts before going out into the living room. Both girls were up and sat drinking coffee at the dinner table, Sarah wearing a grey set of woolen long johns and Chloe a blue set. They had dressed for the hiking trip, it being rather chilly in the mountains in late September, although inside the cabin it was nice and warm thanks to Alex, who had obviously gotten up early and made another fire in the grand fireplace.

"Looks like you girls are ready to head out already" George said as he sat down next to his girlfriend.

"Yeah, but we will get nowhere if you boys don't get a move on soon. You are nearly as bad as Alex, honey!"

George wondered for a moment what Sarah meant by that last remark, but then Alex came out of the kitchen and her statement made sense. Alex was only wearing his boxer shorts, apparently satisfied with the temperature he had achieved with his early-morning fire. He carried a pan of sizzling bacon in one hand and a spatula in the other and proceeded to serve everyone breakfast. The girls taunted their "scantily clad waitress", and George mockingly said "thanks, honey" when Alex gave him his bacon. Everyone laughed, although as Alex went on serving the girls, George could not help but notice how ripped he was, and how the bulge in his boxer could be clearly seen as he stood next to the table serving food, the protrusion in his boxer bulging slightly out over the table, which was low enough to end right beneath Alex's crotch. After breakfast Alex and George both changed into more appropriate clothing for hiking in the mountains, and soon they were all off on a trail that led North-East towards a nearby peak. Alex had suggested the route the night before, and George had agreed, although looking up at the steep hills ahead he now wondered if the route would be a bit hard for him considering his less-than-perfect stamina.

They didn't get back to the cabin until late in the afternoon, after having hiked up and down the nearby hills for a good 8 hours. The girls were exhausted and eagerly accepted the guys' offer to make dinner while they took a nap. George felt like napping for a few hours himself, but stoically agreed with Alex that they were not nearly as tired as the girls, and followed his friend into the kitchen.

"Take five George; I'll get the fireplace going." Alex said as he produced two cans of beer out of a cooler. George accepted one, then sat down and rested his feet on the couch.

George nearly dozed off while Alex did some chores around the cabin for about twenty minutes. When he came back they spent an hour making some kind of south-east Asian chicken & rice dish that George had never heard of, but that Alex knew well. While Alex did most of the cooking, George set the table, found some more beer and made a nice fresh salad. When they were done, Alex went and woke both girls, who took forever to "freshen up" after their naps. This gave the guys time to down a few more cans, and by the time dinner was served both men were in good spirits. When the girls finally came out of their rooms George wondered why they had spent so much time getting ready for dinner, when all they were wearing was sweatpants and hoodies. As they walked past him George noticed that both girls had sweatpants that tightly hugged their buttocks, giving him a nice view of their firm butts; Chloe's bigger but still shapely, Sarah's on the smaller side but nice and bouncy. The girls quickly caught up though, drinking heavily to counteract the spicy chicken dish. It was close well past seven in the evening when they cleared the table and gathered in the living room to play monopoly, at Chloe's request.

After one hour of play both Alex and George were in dire financial straits, and they were both soon out of the game. Alex appeared unaffected by his loss, but George had always taken losing in any kind of competition hard, and argued a bit before conceding. The girls proceeded to declared themselves co-victors, despite no such rule appearing in the small rule-sheet. Chloe announced that they would go on to play some drinking game involving a deck of cards and a wine bottle. After they had cleaned away the Monopoly board and Alex had put some more wood in the fireplace, George, Alex and Chloe sat in the small couch while Sarah too the single chair and sat between the fireplace and the table.

"Is it getting hot in here, or is it just the bourbon getting to me?" Sarah said after a few rounds of shots while playing Chloe's drinking game.

Everyone laughed, and Sarah proceeded to remove her hoodie. She was wearing a white tank top over a black bra, and her breasts strained against the tight fabric of her top. Both George and Alex nodded appreciatively, and Chloe suggested they follow Sarah's lead and play a "strip" version of the current drinking game from here on out. George and Alex eagerly agreed, too much booze having lowered their inhibitions, and the sight of Sarah's bra covered breasts promising a nice show. Thirty minutes and a lot of booze later, they were all siting around the table in their underwear. George could not help himself and kept staring at Chloe's nice, firm breast and tight body, and he noticed to his right that Alex was in the same predicament, constantly glancing at Sarah. He did not fault his friend for looking, besides, that would be a bit hypocritical given the current circumstances. Just as they were getting to the good part where the girls(hopefully) would lose their bra's, George paid more attention to Chloe's body than to his hands and knocked a full can of beer over the playing cards.

"Oh, shit, sorry guys, I'll go get a rag and clean up."

When George returned to the living room, Sarah had moved to the couch, with Alex sitting between the two girls.

"It was getting to hot in that chair, so close to the fireplace, do you mind that I switched with you honey?"

George smiled and assured his girlfriend it would be okay, then cleaned up the mess on the table and sat down in the chair.

"Well, since Mr. Clumsy over there ruined my cards, we have to play something else. How about truth or dare, like we did when we were kids?"

Sarah and Alex agreed with Chloe's suggestion, while George felt his cheeks redden. He knew Chloe was only teasing him, but the way she said it stung a bit.

The game of truth or dare started with Chloe asking Sarah, who picked truth, and Sarah had to tell how many guys she had slept with. George thought it was quite the brash opening move, but then again they were all kind of drunk by now, and he didn't mind since he already knew the answer. (There were two before him, so three in all). Then it was Sarah's turn, and when Alex answered truth she gave Chloe a taste of her own medicine. When he gave his answer, seven, George felt a pang of jealousy. Alex had always been popular among the fairer sex. Alex did not waste his opportunity to challenge his girlfriend, who picked dare, to make out with Sarah. The girls giggled, stood up, leaning over Alex from each side and gently kissed for a few seconds. George felt blood rushing to his crotch as his busty girlfriend made out with the beautiful brunette. Both guys made disapproving sounds when the girls stopped after only a few seconds, but the girls simply giggled and sat down to continue playing. George finally had to participate when Chloe proceeded to ask him, and he quickly said 'dare', feeling kind of embarrassed about his low partner count. (He was sure she was going to ask about that given the opportunity)

"You guys got a show, now it's time for us girls to get something to look at. Dare you to take of your boxers, George." George hesitated for a moment, then figured what the hell, it's not like I have anything to be ashamed of. He dropped his boxers and revealed a semi hard penis, about five inches long and of average girth.

"If you girls put on another show you'll see him grow a bit more." George tried to be as confident as he could be standing naked in front of three other people.

They continued to drink through a few more rounds that ended in 'truths', then it was Sarah's turn again and she picked Alex, who chose dare.

"Okay, fair is fair, drop your boxers to Alex."

Everyone laughed, Alex stood up, and for a second George's heart skipped a beat. He had seen his best friend in the gym showers plenty of times, and although he wasn't "hung like a horse" George had the feeling that Alex was probably a bit larger than him, at least in girth. His trepidation was quickly confirmed. Alex revealed a boner that was a good seven inches long, and a bit thicker than George's by the looks of it. Both girls made whistling sounds, Alex grinned and purposefully grabbed a beer, which he proceeded to finish while standing up, his penis proudly on display. Then he declared the show over and sat down to continue playing. It being his turn, Alex flashed George a "watch this" grin, and asked Chloe, who again picked dare.

"Take of your bra and panties baby; it's only fair to me and George."

Chloe took a shot of tequila, stood up and slowly removed her bra, revealing small, perky nipples and breast that did not sag an inch. She then removed her panties, showing of a neatly trimmed bush and puffy lips. She then made a theatrical swirl before she sat back down and challenged Sarah. Everyone was expecting an identical dare to level the playing field, and the boys were not disappointed. As the stood up and removed her bra, revealing large firm breasts with large, dark nipples, Alex let out a "Nice!" which earned him a punch in the arm from his girlfriend. Sarah giggled and tried to hide her breast, but soon gave up and removed her panties to, as per the dare. She had shaved off her pubic hairs, and her smooth crotch and lips looked very alluring in the crimson firelight coming from the fireplace. Being a tad bit shyer than Chloe, Sarah declined the swirl and simply sat down next to Alex in the couch and continued.

"My turn! George, truth or dare?"

George figured it could only get more interesting from here on out, so he picked dare.

"I dare you to make out with Alex! A real make out session, like, at least ten seconds!"

George almost chocked on the beer he was drinking. Alex laughed out loud, and Chloe grinned at George mischievously.

"Al right George, let's do this. Promise you we are going to get those vixens back for this, mate."

George simply nodded, and they both stood up. Since Alex sat between the two girls in the couch, on the other side of the table, they both had to move to the a few feet away, until they stood in front of the fireplace. Both had semi boners from watching both girls strip, and as they stood face to face, Chloe giggled.

"Looks like a sword fight, not a make out session!" She then whispered something in Sarah's ear, and the other girl giggled some more.

"C'mon mate, let's get it over with."

Alex leaned in, and they both awkwardly began making out. George at first couldn't think of much other than how weird it felt making out with a guy, and his best friend at that. Alex's beard stubble itched and tickled his lips while they kissed.

"C'mon guys, use your tongues." Chloe urged.

Alex and George complied, and George's stomach tickled as their tongues met and played. Looking down for a split second, George realized it was Alex's penis that was poking him in his abdomen, his greater length ensuring that he poked George before George poked him. Something felt wet and sticky, and as they finished and went back to their seats, girls applauding, George quickly wiped his stomach with a t-shirt that was lying around, hoping no-one saw.

"Okay, since that was quite the dare, I say me and Georgie get a double-round, okay girls?"

Both girls agreed, and Alex leaned over the table and whispered his suggestion to George, who agreed. They challenged the girls to make out with the other girls boyfriend simultaneously. The girls agreed, and again they had to make some rearrangements, Chloe moving from her seat in the couch and towards George, while Alex and Sarah remained on the couch. George stood up and stared dumfounded at the beautiful girl standing in front of him, ready to make out. God, Chloe was beautiful, her lips nice and full and her eyes sparkling in the firelight. Chloe smiled encouragingly, although she didn't seem overly enthusiastic. Out of the corner of his eye George saw Alex leaning towards Sarah, and figured he should waste any more time. Although his boner perked up while they kissed, Chloe leaned in in such a way as so their bodies didn't touch at all, and her kiss was mechanical and without any real passion.

After a few seconds she whispered that her throat was dry, and reached for a beer. George turned and saw the naked bodies of his best friend and his girlfriend closely pressed together on the couch, Alex leaning over Sarah while they made out, his hand gently caressing her lower back, a few inches above her butt. George felt a pang of jealousy, and the next few seconds seemed like hours. It eventually took Chloe having to clear her throat for the couple on the couch to stop making out. As Alex and Sarah moved to their respective seats in the couch, George could swear he saw a wet spot of something sticky on Sarah's stomach. Not really liking how this last dare had turned out, George suggested they call it a night, since it was way past midnight already. Everyone agreed, finished their drinks and got dressed in the underwear that was now scattered around the living room.

When they had all brushed their teeth and gone to the "in house-outhouse", Alex made a suggestion:

"Why don't you guys take the master bedroom tonight?"

George and Sarah refused, with Sarah saying it was Alex's family cabin, and that it was natural that he should sleep in the master bedroom. Alex would not let go, and finally said they should draw lots for the bedroom, leaving it up to chance. They all agreed, and Chloe got four pieces of straw that she held up in front of them, hiding the bottom half with her hand. They all picked one, and when they measured them Alex and Sarah had picked the longest straws. George stood puzzled, wondering how this would work out, both couples having "won" and nothing yet resolved, when Chloe said:

"Ah, damn, I really wanted to sleep in a big bed tonight. Oh well, I'm off to bed. Dibs on the top bunk George!"

Chloe left the three of them standing in the hallway with straws in their hands. Sarah seemed lost for words. George considered his girlfriend standing there in the candlelight. She had put on a modest, white silk pair of pajamas, and Alex was wearing a white t-shirt and his boxers. They were all so drunk they would fall asleep in a second, he figured.

"It's okay Sarah, enjoy the big bed. I trust you guys, we are all like family here. Go sleep in the big room, I'll just hit the bathroom again then turn in for the night."

Alex offered up his spot one last time, but eventually agreed that there was no harm in him and Sarah sleeping in the big bed, modestly dressed as they were. George headed off to hit the bathroom again, on account of the many beers he had drunk, and Alex lit another fire in the fireplace to make sure the cabin stayed warm throughout the night. When George returned, everyone had gone to bed and the door to the master bedroom was shut. He walked into the smaller bedroom and went to bed in the bottom bunk.

12